Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

As a mother of a current 2 yo, Felicity 100% chose that headband and put it on herself. I’m impressed that she settled on only one headband. 

As the mother of 4 year old twins, I'm also impressed.  😂😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 8/23/2020 at 10:49 PM, rue721 said:

I don’t think the wax seal is a joke, because buying wax and having a special V-for-Vuolo seal made seems like it would be going a bit far for a joke!

Jeremy also doesn’t seem to actually want to be a pastor, seeing as he WAS a pastor and didn’t seem interested in it at all. 

Not that I know what he does want. He seems to be living in some weird dreamworld lately. I guess some of his fellow seminarians are blowing smoke up his ass, and Jeremy has been stupid enough to believe them?

I don’t think he’s too good for Jinger, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he thinks he’s too good for Jinger. He seems like a man who’s bought his own hype. Wouldn’t surprise me if he got caught with his pants down eventually, and I mean that literally.

That would be an exceptionally cruel thing to put Jinger through, and he absolutely should understand that.  She's overjoyed at the lifestyle she's living with Jeremy and would be highly unlikely to have much, if any, idea of how to withstand something like that.   The only reason Anna has remained on her feet is because her upbringing prepared her for being considered absolutely worthless.  Jinger has been raised with the idea that being Duggar and popping out of the magic uterus has marked her as special, something she no doubt believes even more due to the fact she feels she's living essentially a princess lifestyle.  

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I hate to say it, but if Jeremy meets the criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder, it's a given he'll cheat. They all do. Hopefully for Jinger's sake he's just pompous and self-absorbed. 

I really do think he's just pompous and self-absorbed. Quite pompous and self absorbed....But ...I don't see the intensity that I've seen in people whose self-centeredness may rise to "disorder" status.

Hoping that's true for all their sakes. 

Nevertheless, a certain amount of realism does help in life, especially when it comes to supporting yourself and your family over the long haul, both financially and in the other ways that are good. He's low on that, too. But I think you can learn it from experience, to some extent. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 10

so as much as Jer claims no access to post to from his phone/ no access/whatever lie- the snarky "we had no idea" response on the birth of Joy and Austin's baby is pure Jeremy snark. but then a plug for the podcast. that is way beyond Jing. Jer is running her social media as well as his own

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Jeremy‘a post about Jinger and the bacon - I thought Jinger didn’t eat pork? 

He doesn't say she ever ate it, though. He just said she can no longer stand the smell of it. ....

I assume she's made it for him and maybe, before him, members of the TTH family..............But until now while she may not have loved the smell she could stand it.

And now she just about can't. Every hormonal change you ever have in your life seems to have the potential to change how things smell and taste to you, as far as I can tell! So maybe in this pregnancy, bacon just morphed from "ick" to Bleeaaaaaaghhhh! Nooooo! .... 

I can imagine that happening.....☹️

And, personally,  I would bow out of cooking it.  Somebody else can cook it while I'm in another room......But I fear Jingle won't do that sort of thing. 

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I thought Jinger didn’t eat pork? 

Jim Bob said the family didn't eat pork.  Who knows what Jinger does now that she's away from home.  

Hopefully if the smell of bacon is bothering Jinger, she's avoiding it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

Jim Bob said the family didn't eat pork.

I think that's another of their holier-than-thou lies. I'm almost certain I remember them getting caught chowing down on pork rinds once. And who knows what they indulge themselves with at home.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
42 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

I think that's another of their holier-than-thou lies. I'm almost certain I remember them getting caught chowing down on pork rinds once. And who knows what they indulge themselves with at home.

I agree, and with all the fast food crap the Duggar boys eat, I'm sure there's bacon on some of those cheeseburgers.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Nysha said:

Turkey bacon is just turkey lunch meat shaped like bacon with a reddish strip down the middle. 

Turkey bacon is to real bacon as carob is to chocolate.

Nice highwaters there, Jer.

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9

I hate everything about that autobiographical blurb:

— Why is his mouth open? Literally a mouth-breather

— ”(previously Duggar)”? There are so many more elegant ways to say that, and also, how embarrassing to be the supposed breakout stars of a show about the Duggars and yet still have to describe your wife as “(previously Duggar).” Guess you didn’t break out far enough...

— And oh my, that lineup of speakers 😳

• LOL 16
  • Love 7

omg, Ray "Bananas" Comfort and Ken "come look at my fake dinosaurs" Ham. Wheee that's some fun lineup that I will take a hard pass on.

Those people couldn't convince me of anything. Seems to be a roster of losers.

• LOL 7
  • Love 14
36 minutes ago, realityfan26 said:

Are those their real last names? Ham, Comfort, Slick???

Yep. Those are their names. And their games are all to be rabid, big-time anti-evolutionists. 

So Jer, who pretends to be so modern, is a big-time science denier too, just like his in-laws. 

Or else he just embraces any dumb thing that promises him a media appearance. 

Or both of those. 

11 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

They spelled his name wrong in the line up:

jerm.PNG

Jeremy Vulou asks the musical question "Are We on a Fool's Errand?' 

You are, Jer. You are. 

Is this the lineup for Ham-bone and the anti-Darwinists? .... Because if it is, does this mean they don't just reject science, they also reject spelling? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

omg, Ray "Bananas" Comfort and Ken "come look at my fake dinosaurs" Ham. Wheee that's some fun lineup that I will take a hard pass on.

Those people couldn't convince me of anything. Seems to be a roster of losers.

I'm wondering if maybe they're feeling a little desperate for some reason? I mean -- why would these guys, who have big names in their stupid stupid niche, ask Jer to be on the bill with them except in hopes of expanding their reach by using his media following? 

Probably means nothing, but I like it that they so crave more media adherents that they've called on Mr. Boring Dumb-ass who as far as I know hasn't ever even talked about their annoying cause before......

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, rue721 said:

— ”(previously Duggar)”?

Don’t people still say “née?” Or just, “his wife, Jinger Duggar Vuolo?” My grandmother insisted that Firstname Maidenname Lastname was always correct, for a married lady.

Are these folks just looking for more ways to sound stupid? (It’s working.)

• LOL 9
  • Love 12
On 8/25/2020 at 6:41 PM, Albanyguy said:

They've also ate pepperoni pizza. Probably has to be visibly labeled PORK for them to understand it. 

The pork thing is them picking and choosing what Old Testament laws to follow. It's the same thing about number of days to abstain from sex after the birth of a boy and after a girl. 

Edited by PikaScrewChu
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

They've also ate pepperoni pizza. Probably has to be visibly labeled PORK for them to understand it. 

The pork thing is them picking and choosing what Old Testament laws to follow. It's the same thing about number of days to abstain from sex after the birth of a boy and after a girl. 

Speaking of that, I wonder how many of the married Duggar offspring follow the Biblical rule regarding when you’re allowed to have sex after childbirth?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Bewitched said:

Or when your wife's grandmother died not long ago from drowning in a swimming pool... (she may have died from a stroke, but she was found in the pool.)

Oh shit I forgot that, but yes definitely a reason he should avoid drowning "jokes" in general. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Zella said:

Jeremy, just a word of advice, but maybe don't post a "would you rather" question about drowning on the eve of a massive hurricane hitting the US? 😕 

Or because Grandma Mary did drown in a pool. What a POS. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SMama said:

Or because Grandma Mary did drown in a pool. What a POS. 

Yeah I honestly forgot about that. But since it happened to his wife's grandmother just last year, he has no excuse for forgetting. 

• Love 15
14 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

His pants are too short, and he's not wearing socks. Yuck. Props shoes look too big. Might be the style. I like her outfit. 

My husband's pants do this when he gains 10 pounds.  The tightening of the waist results in the length being lifted up. My guess is that this is what happened to Jer.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Yeah, he doesn't give two shits about the Duggar family. How could he so quickly forget that just last year he attended the funeral of Grandma Duggar who died of a freaking pool drowning. 

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 6

Jere, please. I have tried not to be too harsh on you because reality TV is scripted drivel. That and I understand that everyone makes posting faux paus. But to not be immediately aware of the inappropriateness of your comment is just bullshit. You only “apologized” and deleted because you were called on it.

What worries me is the possibility that you were called on it by someone other than Jinger. You are the ultimate fame whore who spoke at her funeral. It was on the gram, big moment for you, big preacher on TV. But it just didn’t cross your mind? Not in a forgiving mood today. But you can take a long hike off a short pier, you worthless poser.

PS. I was raised by my grandparents, so yeah, his insensitivity triggered me. ☺️

Edited by SMama
  • Love 22