Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

On 9/2/2020 at 9:18 PM, lookeyloo said:

Oh that was “just the flu”. Sorry about your friend. 

Oh I was told it would just be a little cold if I get it. Only old people and people with underlying issues get really sick. I can only assume that means those people don’t matter?  

• Love 4
On 9/3/2020 at 2:17 AM, Love2dance said:

He should be forced by law to  visit a Covid hospital unit. Without a mask.

Let him wipe asses and empty bedpans for a twelve hour shift. God would want him to.  🙏 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, HooHooHoo said:

Oh I was told it would just be a little cold if I get it. Only old people and people with underlying issues get really sick. I can only assume that means those people don’t matter?  

Not to mention all the people who “recover” but still may have life long chronic issues.

7 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

Let him wipe asses and empty bedpans for a twelve hour shift. God would want him to.  🙏 

Jesus WOULD do that.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, rue721 said:

Who is more pretentious than Jeremy Vuolo? Genuinely asking...

Absolutely no one?

(I'm sure he's not alone in first place.....Nevertheless....)

2 hours ago, Future Cat Lady said:

So he's quoting songs in a notebook? Is he 12?

And he's tagging famous rock stars now?

Well, he's gotta do something instead of homework, right?

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Forget punchable Aunt Cade. Punchable Uncle Jeremy is worst. What an annoying human he is. He is like a Dyson vacuum attached to McArthur rear end.

I think he's the last little bug on the McArthur human centipede.

If you don't get the reference Googling it is not safe for work, people with standards, or people with weak stomachs.

• LOL 13
16 minutes ago, Nysha said:

If you don't get the reference Googling it is not safe for work, people with standards, or people with weak stomachs.

Yes, it’s the only movie I felt ashamed for watching. And I’ve seen all kinds!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I've never watched it, but I know what it is. I once made a Human Centipede joke at work, and a coworker started to Google it and got really mad at me. Whoops.

I don't want to see it, but if the internet ever makes a Human Centipede/Jeremy and MacArthur meme, my heart will be happy while my stomach gags. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Nysha said:

I googled that. SEVERELY cannot unsee that. Barf.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

They must be in Arkansas. JinJer are wearing their country mouse costumes.

Those are both older photos. I remember seeing them before.

No mention of the new baby coming, which is surprising since they have one track minds about the ever expanding size of their family, and they probably won't see Jinger before the baby comes.

I guess they could be seeing Jin/Jer/Lissy for filming purposes sooner than that. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Did Jeremy get Invisalign on his teeth? That birthday photo of the 3 of them shows remarkably straight teeth compared to what I remember.

Is there a “tooth fixer” filter on IG? Their teeth also look whitened and blurred...

• Useful 3
56 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

Those waffles look kinda pathetic to me.  No fresh fruit topping?  No sausage or bacon?  No thanks.

I'm laughing at the paper towel napkin, so classy.  (I do this all the time, but don't post it in a posed Instagram pic.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Ketchup on a deli meat sandwich? Jeremy and Lissy always seem to wear matching outfits. Thank goodness they don't have a boy yet, the poor thing would be stuffed into formal wear, pocket squares and all.

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Lissy gets to wear shorts and dress as a normal child.  No leggings and swimming in skirts.  Who has the curly hair gene?  Spurge and  Lissy both have curly hair.

She does, but she still has to coordinate her outfit with Daddy's for the pictures. Jinger is also wearing a navy top in the pics.  Any bets as to what color her shorts are?  Insufferable.

Edited by doodlebug
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Doesn't Jinger? I know all the older girls had the crunchy perms back in the day, but I know they said one of them actually had natural curls, and I think it was Jinger.

Jinger has textured wavy hair. I think Jeremy also has a bit of wave.

I wouldn't say Lissy and Spurge have curly hair, but more like wavy hair. I'm guessing both of their hair would lay flat if someone put a comb through it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I like sriracha sauce but not for a sandwich. (I put it on Asian-style noodles, and that's about it.) I had thought he was using ketchup, which just sounds nasty to me. After eyeballing the bottle, though, yes it does look like sriracha sauce. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jinger has textured wavy hair. I think Jeremy also has a bit of wave.

I wouldn't say Lissy and Spurge have curly hair, but more like wavy hair. I'm guessing both of their hair would lay flat if someone put a comb through it.

My guess is that Spurge has straight hair now, but Jessa styles it to look curly.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

It looks like sriracha to me, too.  It's bottled in the LA area and is very popular there.

I'm the odd ball who can't stand it.

Odd ball here, too.  I don't even like ketchup very much.  

All the world's a stage for RFP.  Even Jinjer seems to be his prop.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

What did they do, just go to the supermarket and buy a bunch of pre-packages fruit, salads, deli meat, bread and a jar of pickles?  Looks like a very spur of the moment picnic.  

That’s what I do haha.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

One thing about these people...they make me grateful for my weird jumbled authentic life. Because living that faux curated existence just looks exhausting.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Odd ball here, too.  I don't even like ketchup very much.  

More oddball - I don't like mayo OR mustard!  Not a fan of sriracha (why can't I spell that?).  I like ketchup on my hotdogs and hamburgers.  Nothing on deli meat.

• Love 5
On 9/5/2020 at 9:04 PM, luvbadtv said:

I'm laughing at the paper towel napkin, so classy.  (I do this all the time, but don't post it in a posed Instagram pic.)

I got stuck on the interesting inclusion of a . . . Las Vegas souvenir mug?   This is from the collection of the couple who curates everything within an inch of its life?   

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Tikichick said:

I got stuck on the interesting inclusion of a . . . Las Vegas souvenir mug?   This is from the collection of the couple who curates everything within an inch of its life?   

To be fair, it looks like one of those city souvenir mugs you buy at Starbucks (I know some people - okay their parents - who makes sure they get one from every city they visit). So, it is a carefully curated thing, but also dumb.

• Love 1

Isn’t Vegas Sin City in MacArthur world? Gambling, drinking, prostitution, drag queens...OMG!!!

No wonder RFP chews his nails. Trying to reconcile his MacArthur-suckup world views with his blatant aspirations to worldliness and sophistication has to be painfully dissonant. Or it should be.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Tikichick said:

I think that was to show how sophisticated and worldly he is. Like the Eddie vedder quote and tag this week. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 5