Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

It's not like she's wrong about the town hating her. And, after witnessing Jax's mostly faux concern just because he wants that painting, I can see why Ava would make the leap that Laura's concern wasn't entirely genuine.

And the day before she overheard Laura talking about the painting. I would have made that leap too.

• Love 6

I have realized why I like Ava and can't stand Sonny. They both do horrible, awful, horrendous things. But MW can do vulnerable. MB can not. MW enables me to sympathize with Ava when she is mourning her daughter, even though I couldn't stand Kiki. When Sonny was mourning Morgan, I felt nothing.

Ava is going to be royally pissed off when she learns she really did see Nikolas. And that Jax knew it, but denied it.

And who the heck leaves their kid with the nanny/grandparents to go and hang out with their nephew/girlfriend and her daughter. Carly and Lulu are idiots. There are a ridiculous number of kids in town we never, ever see. So why do they even exist?

• Love 8

It was odd to me that when Laura and Sonny were discussing Ava and what her present mental health means for the custodial situation of Avery, only Laura's wig-on-a-stick period was explicitly referenced. When Sonny said he had sympathy for Ava, I was making subtext of his own breakdown, but only because I had been watching in spring/summer of 2006. It should have been more overt. He was more unbalanced and potentially dangerous to children than Ava is presently, and certainly just as much of a candidate for inpatient psychiatric care. He was guzzling alcohol as much as she does, calling Emily "Lily," digging a garden in the middle of the night, going into constant rages, menacing his employees with a carving knife...I'm sure there was more, as the story continued for months. Didn't he also start ripping a dress off of Emily, a then-recent rape victim, because it looked like something Lily had worn?

The people who tried to use his condition against him were the villains in the story. 

They (Sonny, other characters, the writers) do bring up Sonny's bipolar disorder from time to time, but in a very selective way.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Why does NuNik look familiar to me? Has he been on other projects?

Did you watch One Tree Hill?  He was on the school shooting episode.  The episode where the show ruined Dan completely. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Hater said:

NuNik reminds me of Peter so far.

Me too.  It's the incompetence and the petulant whining.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:48 PM, ciarra said:

I thought Jason was just stalking Sam in the park, since she told him earlier she would be there, and to make sure the kids didn't see her.  (Like they'd recognize her, anyway.)  I thought she radioed for help.  Don't know why he needed to call 911, too. 

Because Jason has to be the one to do the saving. It's in SBu's contract.

2 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

He was more unbalanced and potentially dangerous to children than Ava is presently, and certainly just as much of a candidate for inpatient psychiatric care. He was guzzling alcohol as much as she does, calling Emily "Lily," digging a garden in the middle of the night, going into constant rages, menacing his employees with a carving knife...I'm sure there was more, as the story continued for months. Didn't he also start ripping a dress off of Emily, a then-recent rape victim, because it looked like something Lily had worn?

The show will never acknowledge that Sonny's illness is anything more than something we should feel sorry for him about, or that he needs outpatient much less inpatient care.  In Sonny's case, mental illness is a weakness that Our Hero rises above.

23 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

It's not like she's wrong about the town hating her. And, after witnessing Jax's mostly faux concern just because he wants that painting, I can see why Ava would make the leap that Laura's concern wasn't entirely genuine. Ava is a mistrustful person by nature, I think. She's had a lot of bad breaks (some her own fault, some not.) I think she's always wary of people showing her kindness and wondering what's the agenda. Again, I think that comes from how people have treated her and the way she is as a person herself.

At this point, it's also what she's been experiencing. Sonny took Avery from her by a trick when she was in the hospital and in pain, Kiki pretty much supported him over her, Griffin let her to save Kiki, Ryan told her he loved her then murdered Kiki and continues to wreck her life. Basically the only friend she's got in Port Charles is Scott so it's not surprising that she doesn't trust Laura's friendship, or that suspects that Laura is as duplicitous as Jax just showed himself to be.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

I have realized why I like Ava and can't stand Sonny. They both do horrible, awful, horrendous things. But MW can do vulnerable. MB can not. MW enables me to sympathize with Ava when she is mourning her daughter, even though I couldn't stand Kiki. When Sonny was mourning Morgan, I felt nothing.

Ava is going to be royally pissed off when she learns she really did see Nikolas. And that Jax knew it, but denied it.

And who the heck leaves their kid with the nanny/grandparents to go and hang out with their nephew/girlfriend and her daughter. Carly and Lulu are idiots. There are a ridiculous number of kids in town we never, ever see. So why do they even exist?

I hate them both. Part of the problem is that MB and Sonny is completely played out as far as a character, especially one that has been frontburner for over 30 years. I have a rant about this that includes Jason. 

• Love 8

Because Jason has to be the one to do the saving. It's in SBu's contract.

Jason has no characters on the screen to play with except for Sam and Carson.  What a mistake it was to bring back Jason, along with the failed Drew character.  The only other character that they can pair him with is Franco.  Gone is the apparent warmth towards SBu by the cast (except maybe LW) since his return.   That's what it seems like to this viewer and can't be written out of or into a script by having Jason being a father or hero.

Part of the problem is that MB and Sonny is completely played out as far as a character, especially one that has been frontburner for over 30 years. I have a rant about this that includes Jason. 

Without being able to hide behind TG, MB's acting skills are laid bare.  It seems that MB is out for himself and he is giving nothing to SBu in his scenes.  I am enjoying watching the demise of Sonny and Jason.  It's been a real long time coming.  Chickens coming home to roost.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, sunnyface said:

I am enjoying watching the demise of Sonny and Jason. 

I’m not following your logic. What demise? We may hate them but it’s fairly clear they are both still very popular characters and MB/SBu have huge fan bases. They’re not going anywhere and are still considered the leading men/heroes of GH.  So where’s the ‘demise’?

• Love 7
On 11/8/2019 at 11:46 PM, ffwbe said:

I honestly don’t get the point of her character these days since she doesn’t really add anything to the show. I like most of the vets but Bobbie’s scenes usually annoy me since her main purpose on the show for the past 20 years or so has been to prop Carly. 

THIS. Bobbie was never even mentioned (let alone allowed to be in a scene) when JJ's Lucky and Elizabeth were in the storyline of  losing little Jake and organ donation to Josslyn when she should have been a key supporting since she experienced losing BJ and the organ donation to Maxie.  I recall she one (not important) scene with the Ethan character, Luke's ret-conned son, and one scene with Alexis during the teen Kristina-being-abused-by-hs boyfriend storyline, then nada. She has had few scenes with Lucas since the character was recast as an adult - even after Lucas and Brad got "Wiley.' Yet she was used consistently in a supportive role in the Carly/S&C scenes to be suspicious of, then hate on, Nelle all the while rarely being in any scenes with Michael or Josslyn.  It will never not annoy me that Bobbie is more attentive on-screen to the daughter she did not raise, who played a significant role in the destruction of the her family, than she is to the son she did raise, who suffered as a child in that destruction.  I really hate that adult Lucas has never been allowed to have a scene with "loving big sis" Carly where he confronts her about how her actions impacted his childhood. It strains credibility that Lucas would ever want to be around her or say more than "Hi Carly, by Carly" to her, especially since we have just seen a reflection on how much he loved Tony. 

• Love 10

Was Carly involved with Tony? Lucas and I don't remember anything like that. [/sarcasm]

9 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I hate them both. Part of the problem is that MB and Sonny is completely played out as far as a character, especially one that has been frontburner for over 30 years. I have a rant about this that includes Jason. 

I agree that Sonny is completely played out. There is nothing they can do with him that either hasn't been done several times before or is just a big nothing like Donna's spina bifida.

There is still room for something with Jason, either rising in the bidness if Sonny ever retires or going on to have a completely different line of work, maybe building orphanages. But SBu would never agree to that, he likes wearing black T-shirts and non-acting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Sake614 said:

I’m not following your logic. What demise? We may hate them but it’s fairly clear they are both still very popular characters and MB/SBu have huge fan bases. They’re not going anywhere and are still considered the leading men/heroes of GH.  So where’s the ‘demise’?

I think they're (JaSam and Carson) played out in the writers minds currently if that makes sense.  They have no stories, and if they do it's something like Sam in prison where she is completely isolated from everyone except of course her thug of a boyfriend.  I think the show seriously needs to think about lowering the minimums of all four actors if they don't want to write for them. I personally would not mind to see them all on less since I think every single one of those characters has very little to offer in terms of pushing storyline since TPTB refuse to change up their lifestyles, motivations, and give them reflection.  It's either give them something to do or cut them significantly.  I know that will get groans because then other newer characters would need to be given more, but I'm not saying give Franco more...maybe Chase more.  Maybe Michael more and let him be a character without mommy wiping his ass.  It's way past the time the show moves on (I know they won't), popular or not, holding onto them for this long as leads has effectively put GH into a corner they will never get themselves out of until cancellation.  One of the biggest mistakes this show has ever made was letting this happen.  Jason and Sonny as the leading males in 2019 is tired.  Jason does the same crap he did decades ago and he's 50 years old. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It will never not annoy me that Bobbie is more attentive on-screen to the daughter she did not raise, who played a significant role in the destruction of the her family, than she is to the son she did raise, who suffered as a child in that destruction.  I really hate that adult Lucas has never been allowed to have a scene with "loving big sis" Carly where he confronts her about how her actions impacted his childhood.

Hear! Hear! I was particularly irritated that the whole matter was skated around when Lucas was talking to Joss the other day about his reactions to his parents breaking up. At the very least that would have been a good time to add at least a throwaway line about how it took him a long time to accept Carly. 

(And if Joss doesn't know that her mother broke up her grandmother's marriage, it's about damn time she did, especially since this is a soap. Those  are the kinds of realizations that should fuel ongoing character conflict and angst, not mourning over the fact that you're forgetting to mourn.)

Edited by rur
  • Love 14

That had to be part of the reason that Donna’s Spina Bifida was immediately cured. We already know that their kid is going to be offscreen with the nanny 99% of the time while Sonny and Carly are out, usually getting in the middle of things that should not be any of their business. Im pretty sure that the criticism of their lack of parenting would have been tenfold what Sam and Jason get now if Sonny and Carly had a special needs child. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, rur said:

And if Joss doesn't know that her mother broke up her grandmother's marriage,

I dislike this line so much. Carly didn't break up her mother's marriage, Tony did. Tony was the one who was married that jumped in bed with a twenty year old nursing student. I hate it that the woman always get the blame when a man cheats. 

Carly and Lucas can talk about her relationship with his father from her sleeping with him while he was still married to her mother. They can also talk about him kidnapping Michael and Robin. How she ended up in a mental institution for shooting Tony after he got away with the kidnapping. 

• Love 3

I wouldn't generally blame the other woman for a man cheating.  I think it's a little different since Carly set out to sleep with Tony for the express purpose of fucking up his marriage to her mother.  The act was on him, but she set it up purposefully with is a sin of it's own.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, xfuse said:

I dislike this line so much. Carly didn't break up her mother's marriage, Tony did. Tony was the one who was married that jumped in bed with a twenty year old nursing student. I hate it that the woman always get the blame when a man cheats. 

Carly and Lucas can talk about her relationship with his father from her sleeping with him while he was still married to her mother. They can also talk about him kidnapping Michael and Robin. How she ended up in a mental institution for shooting Tony after he got away with the kidnapping. 

She pleaded insane to avoid prison time. It was a ruse.

As for the break-up, both of them broke it up, not just Tony or just Carly, imo.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Sake614 said:

It could be delusion but I think it is hope.  Since I started rewatching GH in 2012 to the present - both the lead character's (Sonny) presence and dialogue and plot presence have greatly diminished (or maybe it's the FF button).

The other actors seem to me (could be projection) a bit put off in their scenes with SBu since his resurrection.  ymmv.  FV/writers have given him a marked increase in the amount of dialogue and have plastered him around.  His 'huge' fan base hasn't helped much in the ratings department.  While I would be happy to see the characters of Sonny, Nina, Drew and Franco disappear (why couldn't they have released Drs. Stephen and Matt from prison instead of Nina and Franco?), I don't care one way or another if Jason Q. continues.  It's just difficult to watch the hitman and professional thugster being portrayed as a hero/rescuer/savoir/family guy.  I actually don't hate SBu but probably enjoy hating current Jason.

On 11/8/2019 at 2:07 PM, statsgirl said:

Apparently work detail = social hour for Sam. First Curtis, then Jason come by to see her.

The interrogation room at the PCPD must have been unavailable. That’s usually where the detained Morgans receive their visitors.

On 11/8/2019 at 2:33 PM, dubbel zout said:

LOL at Cassandra jumping out of the van. Nik is a dunderhead.

If they want the audience to accept and be interested in the new Nik, they really shouldn’t write him as such an imbecile. I LOL’d my ass off at that scene.

• Love 7

Ghost-Tony...meh. I'm glad Brad Maule's fans got to see him again, but perhaps because I started watching when Tony was in the process of being wrecked, he was never a favorite character of mine. I've never found Lucas anything but bland in his young-adult and adult incarnations, so his graveside turmoil wasn't grabbing me either. 

And the show has gone back to the well too often with ghosts appearing to their loved ones in difficult times. Ghost-Alan, Ghost-Courtney, Ghost-Dewk, Ghost-Stone, Ghost-Kiki (she broke the pattern a bit, in that she offered the opposite of comfort). I'd be expecting Bry-Dawg to make a victory lap as Ghost-Morgan, dropping in on Sonny and Carly, Michael, and Ava, if I didn't think they were going to bring the character back with a recast eventually. 

I still think the woman playing Cassandra is miscast. I just never believe for a second that this person could be a threat to anyone, or could be heavily involved in illegal and dangerous things. It's a weird role that might be hard to play (a ruthless mercenary-villainness with neurotic tendencies), but she just doesn't work for me at all. 

So Friday's episode didn't have much to hold my interest except Ava.

Edited: Adding Ghost-Dewk. 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

Ghost-Tony...meh. I'm glad Brad Maule's fans got to see him again, but perhaps because I started watching when Tony was in the process of being wrecked, he was never a favorite character of mine.

That's fair. For me, I loved it because I remember when he first joined the show--and remember thinking: 'Hey! It's that bartender from Three's Company!' But the affair with SheBeast and his breakdown ruined Tony for me for quite some time. But he did recover from it. He was redeemed. Call it nostalgia or whatever, but the last time I teared up (in a good way) on this show was when Robin and Robert were reunited after her escape. And then the reunion with Anna and Duke. And of course the parallel to Anna and Robin from 1985 to Robin and Emma's "Mommy!Mommy!Mommy!" with what'sherface's howling in the background and Felix's assholishness shade toward Robin notwithstanding.

25 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

And the show has gone back to the well too often with ghosts appearing to their loved ones in difficult times. Ghost-Alan, Ghost-Courtney, Ghost-Stone, Ghost-Kiki (she broke the pattern a bit, in that she offered the opposite of comfort). I'd be expecting Bry-Dawg to make a victory lap as Ghost-Morgan, dropping in on Sonny and Carly, Michael, and Ava, if I didn't think they were going to bring the character back with a recast eventually. 

Perhaps we're headed towards a new show incarnation: "General Hospital: Our Town."  We could have the regular cast Mon-Wed-Fri and the graveyard cast would get their soap on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I admit to being quite nostalgic at the moment, as Amazon Prime has put up the Cinderella with Stuart Damon's Prince Charming. I watched and got ridiculously teary. 

• Love 5

Nikolas honey, I love you and all, but why are you suddenly so stupid.  Using Jax' credit card to pay for the van was all kinds of amateur hour.  It's like he wants to get caught and found out.

Welcome back Anna Freakin' Devane!!!

• Love 15

I have to laugh at the number of people who show up at Jax’s door banging on it and shouting at him like he’s standing on the other side all of the time. I have never knocked on someone’s door while shouting at them to open it. How about ringing the doorbell and then waiting until he answers? Or not because he’s not home?

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
27 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Ugh. If Sam got a partial plate and didn't share that info with the police, then she is an accessory to Cassandra's escape. 

Because god forbid the writers allow the cops to do their job when St. Jasus can save the day.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Tell me more! Tell me more!

It appears she gets to be the one to save Charlotte from evil Cassandra. I guess that means Valentin will possibly feel indebted to her/stop hating her for not wanting him back in the day.  

P.S. @GHScorpiosRule are you excited for the return of a Q family member? I'm curious how the re-cast will work out with other re-cast characters on the Show.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Tell me more! Tell me more!

Yes, the evil Cassandra has Charlotte and threatening her, saying:  I know many ways to hurt little girls.  Eek!  We hear Anna's voice, saying:  unhand that child.  Then we see Anna and she says something like pick on someone your own size (I can't quite remember).

Meanwhile, at Anna's house, Finn is playing house with Hayden and the darling Violet.  That should  be awkward when Anna walks into them being a little family in her house.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, bannana said:

Meanwhile, at Anna's house, Finn is playing house with Hayden and the darling Violet.  That should  be awkward when Anna walks into them being a little family in her house.

I didn't see it as playing house; more like Finn trying to get to know his daughter and wants her to sleep over in his guest room; Hayden is hoping he will be caught up in "family feels." I expect that Anna will call Hayden out on that since she has so much experience dealing with liars/criminals/manipulators.

• Love 4

Cassandra's mug shot is hilariously glamorous.

"I hope the worst thing Charlotte has to experience is a very stern talking-to and some tough consequences." Wow, Laura, dealing with Spencer has taught you nothing, has it!

Jason's one to talk about inadvertently hurting people.

Nik is doing a bang-up job so far. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It appears she gets to be the one to save Charlotte from evil Cassandra. I guess that means Valentin will possibly feel indebted to her/stop hating her for not wanting him back in the day.  

P.S. @GHScorpiosRule are you excited for the return of a Q family member? I'm curious how the re-cast will work out with other re-cast characters on the Show.

Thanks! It was a great line for Anna’s return as opposed to her coming in to see Hayden and Finn in her house.

I’m  ambivalent about the return because I HATED her last return and the horridly cliche New Yawk Bensonhoirst “accent” she used along with calling the refrigerator “the icebox” as if they were in the ‘30s. Not to mention her agreeing to do what she did.

BLECH.

But truth to tell, I’m looking forward to Anna seeing Robert again.

SHUTUP, Valentin! You whiny puissant weasel.

I can’t believe that Jax didn’t kick Jason out of his house.

I also can’t believe I was excited to see Nik again. And his WHINING to Jax made him look even more juveline, pathetic and like a maroon.

And I really don’t like these “flashbacks” to scenes that JUST HAPPENED. Those are minutes of screen time taken away for new scenes.😒😒😒😒

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 5

Is Nik so hard up for cash that he foolishly used Jax's credit card to rent the getaway van for Cassandra's escape. And yet we are to believe that he paid for the successful and well-coordinated plan to steal Cassandra away from the WSB, kidnap Anna and Finn and have a bunch of goons on payroll to do his bidding.

I guess he spent the last of Hayden's diamonds on last great idea to use Cassandra to get Valentin.

• LOL 3
20 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Is Nik so hard up for cash that he foolishly used Jax's credit card to rent the getaway van for Cassandra's escape.

What kind of car rental place would just accept cash without a credit card on file?  Plus scanning the renter's driver license.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Judging by today's episode, Nina is a far better schemer than Nik is.

I loved Jax having a well justified fit of temper.

Was Jason telling Jax that he doesn't want Carly and Joss to be hurt written for the comedy value?

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

"I hope the worst thing Charlotte has to experience is a very stern talking-to and some tough consequences." Wow, Laura, dealing with Spencer has taught you nothing, has it!

Did Luke do all the disciplining in the family or has Laura turned into a wuss now that she's a grandmother?

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Judging by today's episode, Nina is a far better schemer than Nik is.

I loved Jax having a well justified fit of temper.

Was Jason telling Jax that he doesn't want Carly and Joss to be hurt written for the comedy value?

Did Luke do all the disciplining in the family or has Laura turned into a wuss now that she's a grandmother?

No one did any disciplining. Lucky ran wild. Once Lucky and Nikolas teamed up to take down a blackmailer when they were teens and when Nikolas' uncle said to Laura they did an extremely stupid/dangerous thing, Laura's response was "yeah I know but I can't help but love it they teamed up" and Nik's uncle was all wtf lady they didn't team up to play tennis.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Ugh. If Sam got a partial plate and didn't share that info with the police, then she is an accessory to Cassandra's escape. 

She's such an asshole.  So sick and tired of Jason and Co. running aruond town like they're some sort of superheroes and only they can  save everyone.  And, really, Jason?  Trying to shame Jax that something HE might be doing could put Joss and Carly in danger?  Just living a normal day with Sonny puts them in danger, so shove that bullshit.

• Love 15

Hey Prince Cassadine, wipe your feet.  We don't have servants to clean up your muddy tracks.  (Although why the tracks would be there and not near a door is a mystery.)

5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I have to laugh at the number of people who show up at Jax’s door banging on it and shouting at him like he’s standing on the other side all of the time.

Yes.  Supposedly these people live in mini-mansions.  Do they expect sound to carry over 5000+ square feet?

• LOL 1
14 hours ago, amaranta said:

Amazon Prime has put up the Cinderella with Stuart Damon's Prince Charming. I watched and got ridiculously teary. 

When I was a child, I looked forward to the annual holiday airing of this musical, and I still have extreme nostalgic love for it. Enough that I actually gasped when I read this post. So thanks for making my day!

• Love 3

It’s nice to FH back. I was getting really worried with her extended vacation. Hopefully, Finn will shack up with Hayden and move along. I’d prefer Anna with Scorpio but that will never happen. FH seems better when she’s not in love stories. It’s odd for daytime but it works for her. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

She's such an asshole.  So sick and tired of Jason and Co. running aruond town like they're some sort of superheroes and only they can  save everyone.  And, really, Jason?  Trying to shame Jax that something HE might be doing could put Joss and Carly in danger?  Just living a normal day with Sonny puts them in danger, so shove that bullshit.

Jason coming to Jax' house was ridiculous. How many people had to tell him today that he isn't a cop? He's so annoying. And Sam keeps wailing that she got help for the guard. Girl, we heard you (finally) for the first 20 times, so shut up.

19 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It’s nice to FH back. I was getting really worried with her extended vacation. Hopefully, Finn will shack up with Hayden and move along. I’d prefer Anna with Scorpio but that will never happen. FH seems better when she’s not in love stories. It’s odd for daytime but it works for her. 

I'm hoping Finn shacks up with no one. I think both Hayden and Anna can do much better than the likes of him. I'd prefer Anna with Robert also, but agree it probably won't happen.

And since RBu is due to leave soon (sob), I think Anna's stuck with Finn's mangy, boring ass.

Can Nina please leave? Like anytime now? She's insufferable. Plus CW can't act for shit, and her lips are annoyingly large.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

LOL, I'm sorry @statsgirl, I wasn't being mean exactly about Lucky or Laura's parenting.  Just, thinking back, L&L had little to no control of Lucky's behavior from the moment we first saw him on screen.  Of course she couldn't raise Nik because of getting away from the Cassidines, and she couldn't raise Lulu because she lost her damn mind.  So, Lucky's wild and barely supervised teen years are all we have to go on for Laura's parenting style pre Spencer.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Jason coming to Jax' house was ridiculous. How many people had to tell him today that he isn't a cop? He's so annoying. And Sam keeps wailing that she got help for the guard. Girl, we heard you (finally) for the first 20 times, so shut up.

I'm hoping Finn shacks up with no one. I think both Hayden and Anna can do much better than the likes of him. I'd prefer Anna with Robert also, but agree it probably won't happen.

And since RBu is due to leave soon (sob), I think Anna's stuck with Finn's mangy, boring ass.

Can Nina please leave? Like anytime now? She's insufferable. Plus CW can't act for shit, and her lips are annoyingly large.

I didn’t know RBu was short term. I like her. She has a great smile & I love her scenes with Rebecca Herbst.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I didn’t know RBu was short term. I like her. She has a great smile & I love her scenes with Rebecca Herbst.

She was only slated to stay 4 months or so. They wasted half of that time IMO with snipped scenes of her with Jax and her with Finn. Either advance the plot quicker or sign her long term damn it.

I just really like her and agree her scenes with Becky are fab. Meanwhile, we have all these useless, can't act characters who stick around forever.

• Love 7