Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Did you see the part where right after Violet walked away with Hayden, before Finn even got to open his mouth, Robert told Finn if we weren't in a hospital right now I would kick your ass (paraphrasing)? His first thought was to assume the worst, that Finn's been lying about/hiding this child all this time from Anna. Finn acknowledged he's the father and explained. Robert calling Violet a "charmer" sounded almost sarcastic; he was clearly displeased and made it sound like he was referring to potential young criminal Dev instead of an innocent pre-school age little girl.  Robert seems mad that Finn has a child with his ex period, and that he found out about this child because she ran into his leg.

Robert needs to chill when it comes to Anna. She's a grown ass woman who can handle herself (I hope weepy Anna will be gone when Finola comes back if she ever does at this point). This does not concern him. If Finn lied to Anna, it's for Anna and Finn to deal with it, not for Robert to deal with it with Finn. 

He consistently oversteps the boundaries, and the writers need to stop with that.

3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

God, I wanted to punch Kim in the face.

Get in line. Kim should get her ass kicked. I'm so glad the real Drew didn't give her the time of day. The woman is certifiable. 

Was the scene at Elizabeth's house designed to make the viewers hate Kim more? I don't get it. She should have stayed away. The whole you brought my almost raping Drew and how dare you. If the judge had had any sense, she would have slapped the cuffs on Kim and given her a cozy cell right next to Sam's.

Edited by YaddaYadda
I'm a dodo bird. It's cuffs, not coughs.
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Robert needs to chill when it comes to Anna. She's a grown ass woman who can handle herself (I hope weepy Anna will be gone when Finola comes back if she ever does at this point). This does not concern him. If Finn lied to Anna, it's for Anna and Finn to deal with it, not for Robert to deal with it with Finn. 

He consistently oversteps the boundaries, and the writers need to stop with that.

Get in line. Kim should get her ass kicked. I'm so glad the real Drew didn't give her the time of day. The woman is certifiable. 

Was the scene at Elizabeth's house designed to make the viewers hate Kim more? I don't get it. She should have stayed away. The whole you brought my almost raping Drew and how dare you. If the judge had had any sense, she would have slapped the coughs on Kim and given her a cozy cell right next to Sam's.

Yes. Agree with all of this! Robert is great. I like him and would love to see more of him. I even like his dynamic with Finn, except when he's being a busybody ass like keeping the engagement ring way too long and his reaction yesterday. To just automatically assume Finn had been lying for ages and then act like it was unreasonable that Finn wanted to tell Anna in person. Honestly, it's none of his business. And Robert continually acts like Finn is somehow responsible for Hayden having feelings for him and wanting him back. Clearly, Robert still has some feelings for Anna. Should she be held responsible for those feelings or cut off all contact with him?

It really sucks what they've done with Kim. Once again on this show, it's something that's gross and didn't need to happen. It sucks even more because the show doesn't seem to know how to present the character. On the one hand, we have so many characters tripping over themselves to excuse her behavior because of grief but then we have displays like yesterday where she just comes across as the most selfish witch on the planet. For her to stand there all haughty and act like Liz bringing up what she did to Drew is somehow worse than her attempted rape was horrible. I also hated her dismissing Liz's comment about Jake. Yes, Jake came back but it doesn't erase that Liz did experience that grief of thinking her child was dead for years.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

If the judge had had any sense, she would have slapped the cuffs on Kim and given her a cozy cell right next to Sam's.

Speaking of Sam, since when do prisons let their inmates wear hoodies? Because Sam was wearing one when she was talking to Jason.

Oh, and now they put her in the Orange? This show is SOOOO STOOPID.

• Love 1

The difference between Robert finding out about Robin and Finn finding out about Violet is that Robert's marriage to Anna ended and he never knew that she was pregnant.  Finn on the other hand knew that Hayden was pregnant and wanted to marry her and raise the child as a family. Also Robert told Holly right away about Robin. I get the feeling that Anna isn't going to find out until FH shows up in person.

2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

before Finn even got to open his mouth, Robert told Finn if we weren't in a hospital right now I would kick your ass (paraphrasing)? His first thought was to assume the worst, that Finn's been lying about/hiding this child all this time from Anna.

Robert must have forgotten that he's on a soap opera because he jumped to the more normal assumption that Finn knew all along that Hayden had had his child than that Finn had no idea until 2 days ago. I can understand that Finn wants to tell Anna in person, and maybe put it off as long as he can, but Robert's right, now that he knows it is lying by omission not to tell her.  Skype, for goodness sake, if you don't want to do it over the phone. Don't you trust your fiance to understand your position, Finn?

Why is Robert "Robert" and Finn is "Dr. Finn?" Let's teach the kid some respect for older adults who are strangers. Also ME needs lessons on acting with young children if Violet is staying because TR did a much better job with Violet.

I laughed at Finn's expression of getting a clue when Alexis mentioned the supplement. Hopefully he'll follow it up. It's time to end this plot (and get Alexis involved in the Cassadine one).

I love Cassandra. She's the new Helena.  (What is it with thin blonde women of a certain age and this show?)

On the other hand, Jax is a heel for keeping up the fiction that Ava didn't  see Nikolas.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why is Robert "Robert" and Finn is "Dr. Finn?" Let's teach the kid some respect for older adults who are strangers.

Well, to be fair, I don't think anyone told her his last name.  I suppose she could have called him Mr. Robert, but that sounds weird.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Well, to be fair, I don't think anyone told her his last name.  I suppose she could have called him Mr. Robert, but that sounds weird.

That's what I meant. When Hayden introduced him to Violet, she should have told Violet that this is "Mr. Scorpio". He's not only old enough to be her grandfather, he's a stranger and it seems wrong to have Violet address him by his first name.

Although "Mr. Robert" would have been better than just "Robert".   #OkayBoomer

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Robert must have forgotten that he's on a soap opera because he jumped to the more normal assumption that Finn knew all along that Hayden had had his child than that Finn had no idea until 2 days ago. I can understand that Finn wants to tell Anna in person, and maybe put it off as long as he can, but Robert's right, now that he knows it is lying by omission not to tell her.  Skype, for goodness sake, if you don't want to do it over the phone. Don't you trust your fiance to understand your position, Finn?

Why is Robert "Robert" and Finn is "Dr. Finn?" Let's teach the kid some respect for older adults who are strangers. Also ME needs lessons on acting with young children if Violet is staying because TR did a much better job with Violet.

I don't think that should have been the leap that Robert made because I'm pretty sure Robert knows a lot about Hayden and Finn's history. He knows Hayden dumped Finn and ran off and disappeared. Why make the assumption that Finn knew about the kid all that time?

I thought ME was just fine with the young girl playing Violet. He was awkward, but that is in character. Finn is awkward in general, which I actually like. Plus, it's an awkward situation he's in with just finding about his daughter and trying to figure out how to act with her especially when she doesn't know he's her dad.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Finn on the other hand knew that Hayden was pregnant and wanted to marry her and raise the child as a family. Also Robert told Holly right away about Robin. I get the feeling that Anna isn't going to find out until FH shows up in person.

As far as I'm concerned the situation isn't that different because Hayden told Finn in a letter that she'd had a miscarriage, and he had no reason to believe she was lying until what, a day or two before Violet showed up in the hospital. Even if Finn had known about Violet, it's still not Robert's place to give him grief or tell him what to do because Anna is not young Robin and Finn is not young Patrick. Also Robert and Holly are not Finn and Anna. Robert is out of line for pressuring Finn to handle things how he once did with Holly, especially with Hayden being so vindictive and sneaky and having complete control over Violet's life.

• Love 3

I really like that they kept Cassandra's germaphobe characteristics.  Also Tad Sanders is working with Valentin, that makes me happy.

If Joss is still feeling like she can't go places she was with Oscar six months after his death, she should be getting serious therapy.

Why doesn't Jax just tell Nik to find somewhere else to live? It's not like he's doing anything to help find the painting.

LOL that Carly can just leave her infant of a couple of weeks so that she can go and look after Wiley so the show can throw more Wiley anvils at me.  I hate them, probably because I want the Corinthos tribe to never get their hands on another innocent baby. Also, bad writing.

Sasha owes Curtis nothing. Shut up, Curtis.

46 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Robert is out of line for pressuring Finn to handle things how he once did with Holly, especially with Hayden being so vindictive and sneaky and having complete control over Violet's life.

How would Robert know that Hayden is vindictive and sneaky? I can't remember if he was even on the show when Hayden left but even if he was he wouldn't have known all about the intimate details or that Hayden kept Finn from knowing about Violet.

Anna is the love of Robert's life, as he's said on-screen, and whether or not they get together again (the show is certainly teasing a quadrangle), he's protective of her and he wants whoever Anna's with to treat her right. The old Luke would have felt the same way about Laura.

Robert's not completely wrong though, Finn isn't doing what he should now that he is Anna's fiance. They should be working this out together, as a team, rather than Finn hiding this from her as he decides what to do and works out his relationship with Hayden and Violet.

Robert is also right that Hayden wants Finn back. Anna deserves honesty from her fiance and the chance to fight for him.

• Love 2

Another line from Tuesday, that had me 🙄🙄🙄 was when SheBeast was lecturing Joss that she had "two" sisters upstairs who "worshipped" her. Really? Donna, barely three weeks, worships Joss? Her wee, not fully developed brain that doesn't know right from wrong yet, would be disappointed in Joss if told, in baby talk, that Joss got drunk? Yeah, right.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Corrected this for you. And I'd also say Violet did a better job with Violet than ME did.

On the whole names aspect, I hate that Mr. and Miss first name southern thing. It makes me want to throw up in my mouth. It's so Old South.

• LOL 1

Michael Easton is just so...awkward with children. It's thisclose to "babytalk" whenever I see him crouch down to Violet's level and talk to her.

And I really don't understand Hayden's constant "it's up to you" to decide whether Finn wants a relationship with Violet. She's coming across as if Finn abandoned Violet when she was born, and now years later, she's back in his orbit, and he needs to decide if he wants to be a father. He never knew about her, so I don't understand why they can't just agree to co-parent? Oh, yeah. Hayden needs to tell her who Dr. Finn is first. IF she tells her that he's her Daddy. Assuming of course Finn wants that, and it seems like he does? But he keeps pausing and looking off in the distance. I don't know if that's him trying to give her a look that it's a stupid question, or what.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Joss is still feeling like she can't go places she was with Oscar six months after his death, she should be getting serious therapy.

Sasha owes Curtis nothing. Shut up, Curtis.

How would Robert know that Hayden is vindictive and sneaky? I can't remember if he was even on the show when Hayden left but even if he was he wouldn't have known all about the intimate details or that Hayden kept Finn from knowing about Violet.

he's protective of her and he wants whoever Anna's with to treat her right. The old Luke would have felt the same way about Laura.

They should be working this out together, as a team, rather than Finn hiding this from her as he decides what to do and works out his relationship with Hayden and Violet.

Robert is also right that Hayden wants Finn back. Anna deserves honesty from her fiance and the chance to fight for him.

A) Agree, Josslyn is mourning Oscar more than she has mourned her late brother or Grandma Lady Jane, both of whom had important roles in her life from birth. 

B) Sasha doesn't owe Curtis anything, but Curtis absolutely knows Valentin's track record of deviousness nuch better than Sasha does. Sasha is naive to think Valentin won't ever screw over Nina again. She should be bright enough to see that Curtis wants to protect Nina, and give him at least basic info.

C) Hayden was a criminal at the time she ran away from Port Charles. Robert is the D.A., so I would hope he can realize someone who was a fugitive is sneaky. The crime of embezzlement, by nature, means the person is a sneaky liar who disregards others.

I understand he wants Anna to be with someone who treats her right. If he had seen Finn and Hayden kissing, seen hand holding, or heard Finn whispering to Hayden "I've really missed you" then an angry reaction/confrontation is understandable. But Finn hasn't actually done anything wrong. This is all about Robert's dislike of Anna and Finn's relationship and his feelings for Anna.  Don't get me started on how the old Luke felt about Laura. 

Finn and Anna can't work as a team when Anna's attention is 100% elsewhere.  If anything, he should ask Robin for advice about how and when to talk to Anna. He could explain the Hayden situation, Robin will get that Hayden's like Carly about her kid, and because she's level-headed and knows her mother's history, would provide good insights. 

Yes, Hayden wants Finn back and Robert is picking up on that, but Finn doesn't see that at the moment. I think he's too angry at Hayden.

Btw, did anyone enjoy Cassandra snarking at Sam as much as I did? It vaguely reminds me of Alexis v. Helena, but Alexis was so much more skilled and entertaining when snarking back at Helena.  Cassandra's snarking makes me miss Tracy. She delivered great lines in scenes with Jason/Sonny/Carly.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

since when do prisons let their inmates wear hoodies?

Since when do prisons let their inmates wander around freely in the park, hand them shovels and leave them with only one guard who can be knocked out allowing them to escape.  

Of course, with Cassandra taking off, and Sam standing over the guard's body, everyone will assume that she knocked her out and we'll have to listen to Sam boo hoo hoo some more.  

Did they mention (and I missed it) who Nelle supposedly married that subsequently died and left her millions?  That's something they pulled out of their butts.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And I really don't understand Hayden's constant "it's up to you" to decide whether Finn wants a relationship with Violet. She's coming across as if Finn abandoned Violet when she was born, and now years later, she's back in his orbit, and he needs to decide if he wants to be a father. He never knew about her, so I don't understand why they can't just agree to co-parent?

Wasn't he the one who told her he needed time to process and figure out what this all meant? I agree that they should agree to co-parent, but I don't think it's on Hayden to make that decision for the both of them. Finn so far hasn't let his feelings be known aside from being beyond mad, so until he can articulate what he actually wants then she's doing what is necessary for Violet as far as leaving it up to him. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why is Robert "Robert" and Finn is "Dr. Finn?" Let's teach the kid some respect for older adults who are strangers.

Robert introduces himself to Violet as such, and Finn met her in a professional capacity.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Did they mention (and I missed it) who Nelle supposedly married that subsequently died and left her millions?  That's something they pulled out of their butts.  

They did. That's why she's in prison, for killing her rich fiance.

16 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Since when do prisons let their inmates wander around freely in the park, hand them shovels and leave them with only one guard who can be knocked out allowing them to escape.  

A guard who was on her phone instead of actually keeping an eye on the inmates.

17 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I swear, I thought they were about to reveal that Nelle and Ryan had gotten married, which would somehow have been a neat little twist. Two crazies getting together to benefit whatever crazy they could come up with.

Didn't the actress want to go to primetime? Why does she keep coming back?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I thought they were engaged when the dude died, but he had already changed his will giving her his millions--but his family contested it, so she didn't get it.

22 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Since when do prisons let their inmates who are so evil that they're about to be transferred overseas by the World Security Bureau to the most secure prison in the soap world out on work details? TFGH.

Edited by rur
  • Love 2

Nelle changed her status from 'single' to 'married' while in prison. Given that she didn't want to tell the parole panel who she was married to, I'm guessing we'll find out that she was married to Shiloh. Although Ryan works too.

40 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Btw, did anyone enjoy Cassandra snarking at Sam as much as I did? It vaguely reminds me of Alexis v. Helena, but Alexis was so much more skilled and entertaining when snarking back at Helena.  Cassandra's snarking makes me miss Tracy. She delivered great lines in scenes with Jason/Sonny/Carly.

Alexis and Tracy were better, but I'll take Cassandra's snark, especially when it's directed to someone as wimpy as Sam is these days. I'd like to see her take on Michael and Sasha.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, rur said:

Since when do prisons let their inmates who are so evil that they're about to be transferred overseas by the World Security Bureau to the most secure prison in the soap world out on work details? TFGH.

Since Nikolas Cassadine apparently has cops on his payroll, and he called someone to "handle it" and make sure she can escape? That one cop texted him back yesterday: "handled."

Only on this soap. Where the cops, more often than not, are Keystone Cops.

I miss the days when the PCPD used to be COMPETENT and NOT CORRUPT.

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Nelle changed her status from 'single' to 'married' while in prison. Given that she didn't want to tell the parole panel who she was married to, I'm guessing we'll find out that she was married to Shiloh. Although Ryan works too.

Shiloh probably makes more sense since she is talking about an important payout. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

That's what I meant. When Hayden introduced him to Violet, she should have told Violet that this is "Mr. Scorpio". He's not only old enough to be her grandfather, he's a stranger and it seems wrong to have Violet address him by his first name.

Although "Mr. Robert" would have been better than just "Robert".   #OkayBoomer

Serious question... Wth is up with all the boomer stuff I've been seeing lately? I know what a boomer is, (I'm one myself), but why lately is it thrown around. Most of the time insultingly. 

I honestly thought this new Nicholas was the Stephen Martines actor from years ago. They look very similar. This to me so far is a nice recast. I wish they'd done as good a job with Lulu.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Annamz said:

Serious question... Wth is up with all the boomer stuff I've been seeing lately? I know what a boomer is, (I'm one myself), but why lately is it thrown around. Most of the time insultingly. 

It has to do with the Gen Z climate activists frustrated over the current state of their generation, although I think millennials also dole it out too. It's gone all over the place. Recently, a 25 year old lawmaker in New Zealand said it to an older colleague while being heckled.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/06/asia/new-zealand-ok-boomer-trnd/index.html

More on topic, I haven't seen the show yet today. (Doubt I will, since my faves aren't on). But I am curious to see Cassandra, she's kind of become a little awesome lately.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

NELLE is Nina’s daughter?? Just shoot me. But at least Nina is onto Valentin.

It's like the writers want whatever viewers they have left to stop watching, if that's the case. 

If Valentin isn't killed (for real killed) at the end of this, it will be disappointing. Valentin is the mopiest "villain" I've ever seen. Helena was scared of that??? Really? 

Maybe he jumps off a cliff and drags Nina down with him.

• Love 7

Wow the writing is bad. Valentin mentioned that Ava said there were clues in Helena's painting. How did he know that? Ava certainly didn't tell him. The only person she told was Trina and she and Dev are the only ones that know the painting is at Ava's. Damn get it together! Lol Nelle's lawyer was dumb today. Nelle's marriage to Michael wasn't legal. Well I thought that was who he was talking about at first. He wouldn't have been there for her. And she was already in prison so she couldn't have had a home or stability if she married Shiloh at some point. And he was dead before her parole hearing. I'm sorry this is just getting stupid!  The Quartermaine's already told Shiloh he had no way of getting those stocks Oscar left him.

Sasha is still an idiot and I really hope Nina is playing Valentin. So sick of Josslyn and her Oscar grieving already! Ahhh!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Valentin mentioned that Ava said there were clues in Helena's painting. How did he know that? Ava certainly didn't tell him

She did tell him at the Metro Court. He asked about the artist and she told him that he's known to hide clues in some of his paintings. 

2 hours ago, Annamz said:

As @tvgoddess said, it's essentially the millenials and younger ones version of "You can't trust anyone over 30". I used it in a self-mocking way since I remember all the way back to when little kids being polite to adults was a really big deal.

1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

NELLE is Nina’s daughter?? Just shoot me. But at least Nina is onto Valentin.

Wait?What?  I thought Nelle was Frank Benson's natural daughter.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm a smidge behind - what's this I hear about Joss referring to Tony as "Grandpa Tony"?  That's not okay, Show.

I feel if that had been said someone here would have talked about it. I didn't see the episode myself.

28 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I feel if that had been said someone here would have talked about it. I didn't see the episode myself.

It was said. I didn't make a big case out of it mainly because Tony and Bobbie were married and Joss has called Mike Grandpa Mike even though he's Sonny's father. 

She said it in the conversation she was having with Lucas about his parents' divorce IIRC.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

NELLE is Nina’s daughter??

WHHHAAATTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh, for fuck's sake. And she has a recent marriage? This show is now permanently creatively dead.

Add me to those who LOLed that Carly, with a newborn still in rather fragile shape, decides to trot off to Kelly's for a muffin with her unknown-to-her grandson.

Ugh, I'm SO TIRED of hearing Joss whine about missing Oscar. Why isn't she in therapy? She really needs to stop making everything about him not being there.

LOL at Sam and Cassandra "working."

OMG, THERE WAS NO FRAUD WITH SASHA. Lying isn't the same thing.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

It was said. I didn't make a big case out of it mainly because Tony and Bobbie were married and Joss has called Mike Grandpa Mike even though he's Sonny's father. 

She said it in the conversation she was having with Lucas about his parents' divorce IIRC.

I still don't like it.

I wish Joss would somehow learn the full details of what Carly did to Tony and AJ, like that scene on OLTL where Dani found out about all of Todd's misdeeds.

• Love 3

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me, because I, I don't see bobbie or especially Carly referring to him that way to Joss, the few occasions they would have any reason to talk about him to Joss. If Lucas talked about him to Joss he wouldn't say "your granddad" he would just say "my dad Tony". I think her saying "grandma's husband Tony" or "Uncle Lucas' dad" would make more sense. It feels like one of the writers saying "see! we know the relationships on the show!"

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I watched today's episode but I missed the implication that Nelle is Nina's daughter? Where did that come from? I still think it's Willow. 

There was nothing other than her lawyer working for Valentin apparently.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I watched today's episode but I missed the implication that Nelle is Nina's daughter? Where did that come from? I still think it's Willow. 

...I can't believe they're trying to wring more drama out of this nonsense. I really can't. Who fucking cares? Is there a significant portion of the audience biting their nails over the resolution of this Nina's Real Daughter mystery? Because I have a hard time imagining that there is.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

...I can't believe they're trying to wring more drama out of this nonsense. I really can't. Who fucking cares? Is there a significant portion of the audience biting their nails over the resolution of this Nina's Real Daughter mystery? Because I have a hard time imagining that there is.

Did anyone care she was pregnant in the first place? I sure didn't.

• Love 5

Was Violet on today?????  I was home watching and then fell asleep, I can't believe I still haven't seen that kid.

So when Curtis was talking about the DNA and he said that Valentin gave Sasha a sample that would "match"  Nina's/ be Nina's daughter, that made no sense.  You cant mix a random sample with the mothers and then it will come out as the mother's child.  But apparently Valentin had actual DNA from Nina's daughter who could be Nelle???? That's a weird twist but that is the only thing that makes sense science wise.  (not that GH cares about science)

32 minutes ago, Blackie said:

So when Curtis was talking about the DNA and he said that Valentin gave Sasha a sample that would "match"  Nina's/ be Nina's daughter, that made no sense.  You cant mix a random sample with the mothers and then it will come out as the mother's child.  But apparently Valentin had actual DNA from Nina's daughter who could be Nelle???? That's a weird twist but that is the only thing that makes sense science wise.  (not that GH cares about science)

Valentin had Madeleine's DNA from her coffin. So the DNA that was tested is mother/daughter DNA just Nina was the daughter.

Obrecht saw Valentin do it and used the information to blackmail him.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Anna is the love of Robert's life, as he's said on-screen, and whether or not they get together again (the show is certainly teasing a quadrangle), he's protective of her and he wants whoever Anna's with to treat her right. The old Luke would have felt the same way about Laura.

Robert's not completely wrong though, Finn isn't doing what he should now that he is Anna's fiance. They should be working this out together, as a team, rather than Finn hiding this from her as he decides what to do and works out his relationship with Hayden and Violet.

You're right that Robert didn't know that Hayden kept Violet from Finn which is why he should have waited to find out all the facts before taking two seconds and threatening Finn with violence. He's a lawyer and a spy, I would think not immediately jumping to conclusions would be important to him even in his private interactions.

It's fine for him to be protective of Anna, but it's not his business to get involved in a situation that is really between Finn and Anna. Finn just found out about Violet and Anna is out of town. This is not information he needs to tell her over the phone and not an emergency situation she needs to know about right this second. If Anna is gone for a few more weeks or, even months, then maybe he can bite the bullet and Skype her or something. 

Hayden may want Finn back, but so what? Finn has shown no interest in getting back together with her. Again, this is not something Finn needs to rush and tell Anna about because there's no fighting necessary since Finn doesn't want Hayden back.

As for today's show, not that I want to see Donna - the unnecessary child - too often, but why exactly did Carly need to foist her own newborn kid off on the nanny just so she could take Wiley to Kelly's. Carly can't handle two kids on her own? And, yet we're supposed to think she's mother of the year.

Shut up, Michael and shut up, Sasha. You may be Sasha's boyfriend, Michael, but this was no more your business than you claim it was Curtis's. Sasha is a grown woman (supposedly) and doesn't need you acting like a guard dog because someone is asking her tough questions. And, shut up Sasha with your hypocrisy. She sits there and tells Curtis it's not his place to make the decision for Nina that Valentin is right for her when that is exactly what she is doing. She has decided that Nina shouldn't lose Valentin because it would be too painful for her and is lying to her once again, proving she learned nothing from her year of lying to Nina.

• Love 3

Ok, so I was busy today and only able to half-watch the show, but it seems like I missed some big stuff.  Did Nelle actually get married while in prison? And was it explicitly stated that she is Nina’s daughter, or is that just a theory?

I assumed the writers had changed their mind about Willow being the daughter, since the big animosity setup between her and Nina seems to have been abandoned. Then I thought  it was going to be Sasha, since it looked like they were laying the groundwork for an ironic twist. But now Nelle? Really? 

Most of all, I just want them to make up their minds and be done with it, already. Somebody please whip out that stupid Claire’s Boutique heart and put me out of my misery. 

One thing I did notice today was when Colonel Tad Sanders was talking to Valentin at the end, he appeared to drop the southern fried accent. Does that mean he is faking it, or did MEK just forget what he was doing for a minute?