Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael Easton's characters have a history of the women doing the heavy lifting in relationships, and that hasn't changed on GH, alas.

I wish we got more than glimpses of his dry sense of humor, but the writers don't seem to want any kind of intentional humor to sneak in. I'll never understand that.

If he just did his doctor thing and was like House, then I might be okay. But no to any woman being in a relationship with him. Unless you're going to bring on someone just as quirky and odd. Spinelli and Ellie fit together for this reason quite well. (I still miss Ellie.)

• Love 3

"It's an impossible situation." It's really not, Monica. Kim is leaving town with a man who is in no way her son's father, yet she's glommed onto him as if he were. Ugh. She has a legit reason to leave PC, but Frew isn't it.

News flash, Kim: Grief, even extreme grief, is never an excuse for attempted rape. Julian was probably wrong to tell Scott about it, but that doesn't let Kim off the hook. She was really lucky Drew was so understanding.

Ugh with Sonny blaming Cam for "getting a friend drunk at a school party." Joss was hardly force-fed liquor. There's also always the gross undercurrent that Sonny is threatening Cam with physical harm if something like this happens to Joss again. And Sonny is one to talk about the dangers of booze and "the safe choice." Shut up, Corinthos.

I had to stop and remember the whole rat/Olivia's deposit stuff. This story is so dumb, but at least I don't have to hear Olivia whine about losing her stupid pizza oven.

Another decent soapy ending.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

News flash, Kim: Grief, even extreme grief, is never an excuse for attempted rape. Julian was probably wrong to tell Scott about it, but that doesn't let Kim off the hook. She was really lucky Drew was so understanding.

Kim has some serious issues. What she told Julian about calling him Charlie made them even more glaring. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I’m still trying to figure out how Kim really thinks that Julian telling Scott and Liz about what she did to Drew was worse than her actually doing it. Also, while I don’t think they’ll allow Julian to have any real self-reflection over their relationship, this last conversation should have showed him that they never would have survived any minor infractions on his end.  Kim was looking for someone to endlessly support her and forgive her when she screwed up while she would have seen anything he did as a betrayal and that he wasn’t the “Charlie” she knew. Even if this Drew/Franco storyline hadn’t happened, I wouldn’t have seen Kim and Julian surviving everyone finding out his involvement in the Wiley switch because it’s like she said today, she wanted Charlie and not Julian.

• Love 3

Why in the absolute fuck does Sonny get to talk to Cam "man to man" Oh, right. Because Mo dictates that he gets to be a part of every story. I can't wait until he inserts himself into the middle of the Triangle of Suck. And why does Cam keep calling him Sir, like he's some king or something? So gross. And just STAFU, Stutter Man. He's not his father. He has absolutely NO right to talk to him like this. A man he respects, Liz? He's NOTHING to respect. He orders hits on people. This is making me question your choices as a mom.

I liked the TJ/Neil and the Scott/Liz scenes. They were very natural, well acted, and believable. Alexis and Julian were fun. Monica/Kim were gross and Jason/Frew were stupid.

Julian, she's not worth it. She's actually blaming you? Rapey needs to shut up too. Ugh, hate her.

I love that TJ found out the cause of Alexis' illness before Finn. See, he's not even needed.

I'm actually glad that Liz called out Hayden, if only because we got more of this Terrific Twosome together.

You can definitely tell there's a shift in writing. Longer scenes and a commitment to perhaps go away from what they constantly keep pushing.

• Love 12

I don't think MB wanted a scene with Cam, I just think the writers just give him random filler because they can't think of what to do with Sonny but they have to put him in some sort of scene. Thus the random ass filler.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Why in the absolute fuck does Sonny get to talk to Cam "man to man" Oh, right. Because Mo dictates that he gets to be a part of every story. I can't wait until he inserts himself into the middle of the Triangle of Suck. And why does Cam keep calling him Sir, like he's some king or something? So gross. 

So over the top and gross. I had to start ff’ing because it bothered me so much. Honestly, calling an adult male sir is fine and respectful, but  it was how many times he said it. It was nauseating. Like putting Sonny up on yet another pedestal. Ridiculous. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

I must be the only one. I cannot accept that he is at the center of this triangle with both of these sexy, appealing, attractive women either throwing themselves at or can't wait to see him. Now David Hayward, that would be a triangle worth tuning in for, especially with the history.

Finn to me is absolutely sexless, the opposite of charismatic and is every kind of bland, basic, boring, mayo definition you can describe.

You are so not alone. To this day the appeal of ME and hos characters  has been completely lost on me, Not only do I find him a mediocre actor, but that man has had more women fighting over his scrawny ass for years, on GH and OLTL, more than most leading characters the last few years.  Hell as John his greatness was so colossal tha a beloved, cherished heroine was turned into a bloody psychotic killer over him. I will never not hate him.

And as someone who has stanned for Hayden since day one, to see Hayden's spunky, sexy, minx-y edge dissapear to accomodate him. then her thrown under the bus and made to dissapear, for almost 2 years only to have her come back again for the sole purpose of providing that man a child (who is way to pretty to be his daughter) , giving him something to do while his l.i is away, playing a love sick prop to him, then thrown under the bus yet again before

Spoiler

being made to dissapear AGAIN

is enraging. Hayden is a smart sexy, beautiful woman who has chemstry with nearly everything they put in front of her but the only purpose they see in her is as a prop to that Ass zit. And it's been this way for fucking ever with all of ME's stupid inane soap characters (all, what? 20?of them) 

In short: Anna? HE'S ALL YOURS,

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 5

I have lots to say. I am happy the (new) writers are finally showing the conflict within Dranco.  That was the aspect of the storyline that was missing for me. "Drew" didn't seem to care about Franco or Franco's life at all. He was just ready to move on w/his life w/no concern to the body he was possessing. They should have taken some time for "Drew" to get past his face, his real identity as Franco, and the fact that so many years had passed. They just skipped past all that in a single episode!  And then he was so adamant about being "Drew" that he didn't care about anything else when he should have been shown being conflicted about just taking over someone else's life.  He shouldn't have needed to hear that Franco stopped some pervert from molesting him to see what he was doing was wrong. But I'll take it. It was really nice seeing "Drew" being less selfish and finally thinking of Franco's life and the life Franco built being taken away b/c of a crazy experiment. Heck, the fact that Franco took the place of Cameron in the experiment and expressed a desire to return to his life should have been enough for "Drew," but whatever. He's finally thinking about someone other than himself and Kim, and I'm happy about that. It's finally dawning on him that this is not his body and not his life. 

Kim is so sickening. I should feel sorry for her b/c her son died, but I don't. I have no sympathy for this selfish, horrible woman. She acts like the nurses are being mean to her b/c they like Elizabeth when maybe they just think she's a skanky human being and a horrible "friend." She took advantage of Liz's brain damaged husband! I wouldn't need to be loyal to Elizabeth to think she was an awful person. She doesn't seem to know or understand how awful she is. I can't wait to see "Drew" break her heart! That will be nice and will be what she deserves! It's a shame they've made Monica as delusional as Kim. FRANCO IS NOT DREW, YOU MORONS!!! And her attitude w/Julian . . . ugh! You tried to rape someone, Kim! It should be public record. "Drew" is about to crush her heart, and I'm here for it. 

So, my sister has said for a long time that CarSon and JaSam are just inserted in scenes to meet quotas, and I always chuckled at that but I'm beginning to believe it. I don't hate Sonny, but why did Liz drop Cameron off to speak to him?!? Why does Cameron have so much respect for him?!? Huh? LOL! It reminds me of the time Sam came up to Liz to give her unsolicited opinion on the Dranco situation. That scene made no sense.  Sam and Liz aren't even friends, so I think you guys and my sister are right. The writers must feel like the big four need to be included in so many scenes a month?!?

I'm a Fanna fan, and I feel bad for Anna. That was a horrible way to find out. I think Finn would be a fool to reconcile w/a woman who lied to him about a miscarriage and kept his child away from him for years. That said, I do think FH's breaks are too long. She's earned them, but it will be hard to keep her in a pairing when she takes off for months at a time. It's not fair to her on-screen partner. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

but why did Liz drop Cameron off to speak to him?!?

Why wasn't it Jax?  I was trying to think which man would be the right person for the job (clearly it would have been Franco, as his stepfather before this mess happened).  Lucky's out of the picture.  Kevin is here, but he's only Cam's step grandfather.  Scotty, I can't picture him giving a serious talk about alcohol.  Which stupidly left Sonny or Jason, which thankfully, it wasn't Jason, which left Sonny.  

Then I remembered that Jax, as Joss' father, would have done a good job.  And he and LIz have/had a decent relationship.  I can't even remember the last time Liz and Sonny had a scene together.  

It should have been Jax.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, blondiek237 said:

Funny because Cam got the alcohol from Sonny’s house

Wait, did that not come up? I thought that was the whole reason Liz brought him there. Why did they go then? (I did not watch.)

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, ulkis said:
6 hours ago, blondiek237 said:

Funny because Cam got the alcohol from Sonny’s house

Wait, did that not come up? I thought that was the whole reason Liz brought him there. Why did they go then? (I did not watch.)

It did not come up, but I don't know how Sonny would know that unless Cam told him, and Cam isn't that stupid. "Yeah, I got drunk on liquor I stole from you, sir!"

Elizabeth brought Cam to Sonny because he's the pater familias of Port Charles, of course.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It did not come up, but I don't know how Sonny would know that unless Cam told him, and Cam isn't that stupid. "Yeah, I got drunk on liquor I stole from you, sir!"

Elizabeth brought Cam to Sonny because he's the pater familias of Port Charles, of course.

I thought Liz brought him there to apologize for stealing from him and she was gonna be the one to tell him. Then yeah, Liz bringing him over there makes zero sense.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Bawoman said:

You are so not alone. To this day the appeal of ME and hos characters  has been completely lost on me, Not only do I find him a mediocre actor, but that man has had more women fighting over his scrawny ass for years, on GH and OLTL, more than most leading characters the last few years.  Hell as John his greatness was so colossal tha a beloved, cherished heroine was turned into a bloody psychotic killer over him. I will never not hate him.

And as someone who has stanned for Hayden since day one, to see Hayden's spunky, sexy, minx-y edge dissapear to accomodate him. then her thrown under the bus and made to dissapear, for almost 2 years only to have her come back again for the sole purpose of providing that man a child (who is way to pretty to be his daughter) , giving him something to do while his l.i is away, playing a love sick prop to him, then thrown under the bus yet again before

Reveal spoiler

being made to dissapear AGAIN

is enraging. Hayden is a smart sexy, beautiful woman who has chemstry with nearly everything they put in front of her but the only purpose they see in her is as a prop to that Ass zit. And it's been this way for fucking ever with all of ME's stupid inane soap characters (all, what? 20?of them) 

In short: Anna? HE'S ALL YOURS,

Okay, that settles it. This could have been written 100% by me. Can I marry you? Or, at the very least, watch the episodes with you so we can be enraged together?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Why wasn't it Jax?  I was trying to think which man would be the right person for the job (clearly it would have been Franco, as his stepfather before this mess happened).  Lucky's out of the picture.  Kevin is here, but he's only Cam's step grandfather.  Scotty, I can't picture him giving a serious talk about alcohol.  Which stupidly left Sonny or Jason, which thankfully, it wasn't Jason, which left Sonny.  

Then I remembered that Jax, as Joss' father, would have done a good job.  And he and LIz have/had a decent relationship.  I can't even remember the last time Liz and Sonny had a scene together.  

It should have been Jax.  

Hmmm . . . .  I forgot about Scotty. I think Scotty or Jax would have made more sense. Too bad, the real Drew is not around b/c in Franco's absence, it would have definitely been real Drew who talked to Cameron. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

Okay, that settles it. This could have been written 100% by me. Can I marry you? Or, at the very least, watch the episodes with you so we can be enraged together?

Love to!I'll bring the stress relief toys.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Then yeah, Liz bringing him over there makes zero sense.

I think the point, other than CarJaSon need to be in everyone else's story, is that Sonny, as Joss' stepfather, was worried for her safety. which might have made sense 3 months ago when Jax was still halfway around the world.  But with Jax living here now, Sonny should have minded his beeswax.  

• Love 5

Monica's reactions to all of this are inexplicable to me. From her ridiculous testimony at the trial to her cheerful goodbye to Kim and promise to visit (!), I don't understand what they're trying to do with her. She should not be cheerleading Kim and Frew. Just because she got a grandson for a year or so doesn't mean she shouldn't give Kim some stern guidance, especially since she knows what it's like to lose a child or three. 

It's one of the most WTF parts of this absurd story.

• Love 9

I’m on the same page about Monica. Its sad that they’re writing her this way, especially since Franco was Jake’s stepfather. You would think she would be more concerned with how he was being affected by this. I guess they needed someone on Kim’s side so she had someone to talk to about all of this but it’s insane to me that Monica doesn’t see how delusional Kim is being. Also makes me wonder if she would be acting the same way if the real Drew was still alive

• Love 4

I haven’t watched in a few months but have started back this week.

Is Jax’s new house on the gulf??? The scenes out his windows is NOT Port Charles.

UO, but I’m not mad that Sonny had that talk with Cam.  Sonny was kind of a father figure to Zander (or at least employed Zander).  

Ava’s new haircut takes me right back to Diane Jenkins.   

Edited by geauxaway

And Sonny is one to talk about the dangers of booze and "the safe choice." Shut up, Corinthos.

Sonny is just the person to talk about responsibility and booze.  He's real responsible about having a drink to help optimize the effects of his bipolar medication.

Another doctor gone.  But another Corinthos baby so - all square?

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, lala2 said:

Hmmm . . . .  I forgot about Scotty. I think Scotty or Jax would have made more sense. Too bad, the real Drew is not around b/c in Franco's absence, it would have definitely been real Drew who talked to Cameron. 

Or Kevin. Married to Laura, Cam's grandmother. Almost any male from that age group is a better choice than Sonny. Then again, that applies to most things.

• Love 9

Well my dvr recorded half of this and aside from Mooby lecturing Cam and telling him what he did was Stupid, days after he himself admitted he did the same shit* when he was Cam’s age, which had me 🤬🤬🤬😤😤🤯🤯🤯🤯

it was boring. Even when I watched the whole thing on demand, Anna didn’t look happy to see Finn. And it had nothing to do with finding out about Violet. Oooh! Did Finn’s vague and unclear statement about talking on the phone not being enough mean that he wants to end the relationship? And that peck goodbye as he left to go to the hospital? It was as if he was trying to avoid a longer kiss, the way Anna tried to prolong it.

OHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASE! Let Anna dump this dry as toast boring loser.

*Yeah, yeah. It’s Mooby and the show is all about ‘Do as I say, not as I do or did’ nonsense.🙄🙄🙄

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 3

So Sonny insists Cam make SAFE choices, meanwhile it's all well and good that Dev become the next Jason. 

So when Hayden HAD to sleep over at Anna's, did she really need to be all sexy in one of Finn's dress shirts? I mean, he didn't have a t-shirt and some sweats she could borrow. I'm sure Anna had some sweats that would fit her. 

I'm glad Liz finally spoke up to Hayden that going after Finn was kind of a shitty thing to do, seeing that Liz is enraged that Kim is going after Drew no-holds-barred. Having said that, I think Hayden is a better fit for Finn, and if I were Anna, I would step away from that mess and let them be a family.  

• Love 4

I’m still indifferent to Finn and Anna so I can’t get invested in this love triangle. Before FH’s vacation, they were just one in a big sea of couple that seemed pretty angst-free and chemistry-less. Aside from Finn’s brief relationship with Alexis (who he probably had more chemistry with), there hasn’t been much drama in their relationship. Things are finally starting to change with relationships on this show so I’m hoping this is one of the pairings they let go. There was more  in Anna‘s one throwaway scene with Valentin last week than I’ve ever seen with her and Finn in the past year. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

So when Hayden HAD to sleep over at Anna's, did she really need to be all sexy in one of Finn's dress shirts? I mean, he didn't have a t-shirt and some sweats she could borrow. I'm sure Anna had some sweats that would fit her. 

I'm glad Liz finally spoke up to Hayden that going after Finn was kind of a shitty thing to do, seeing that Liz is enraged that Kim is going after Drew no-holds-barred. Having said that, I think Hayden is a better fit for Finn, and if I were Anna, I would step away from that mess and let them be a family.  

LMAO at one of Finn's dress shirts being sexy. But yeah, I guess if Hayden is wearing it then it would be. I don't see him having t-shirts or sweats. He's too rigid and uptight to wear something like that. And thanks to the soap gods for not putting her in Anna's clothes. I can only imagine the hate the audience would have for that.

I still don't think Hayden is a good fit for Finn. Like @Bawoman so eloquently stated further upthread, they completely uphauled her character in order to fit with him. Not that I think Anna is a good choice for him either. I'm of the opinion that he is a sexless, chemistry-free character. And Michael Easton brings nothing to the table. It doesn't matter about being a family with Hayden though, since RBudig isn't sticking around.

• Love 4

Are we sure that Hayden is still leaving?  Because the writing seems to be drilling down into suggesting that she's going to stay, from Finn saying how much he wants to be a father to Anna having more chemistry with Valentin than Finn and bringing up Hayden looking like she wants Finn in their first conversation.

7 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I laughed at that since it seems like both FH and RB are so tiny that they wear a minus 4 size.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'd be absolutely thrilled to death if she were staying, but that isn't what the reliable sources are saying. And she's going to be leaving soon, so I don't even know why they're trying to play out this ridiculous triangle in the first place.

Spoiler

Apparently Valentin targets her, so I don't know if he tries to kill her or what. There's some vague spoiler about her waiting anxiously on the docks, and we know nothing good ever happens there. I'm pissed because no matter what, either she ends up dead or she abandons Violet. Neither are good outcomes for her as a character.

• Love 2

I wonder if FH’s break was longer than what was originally planned and that impacted the story. I thought she was supposed to only be off for the summer which would have left more time for Anna and Hayden to be onscreen together. Anna was gone for 6 months so Hayden can’t have much time left on the show to pull off a triangle. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I think that was the plan.  When she got up, she could have gotten dressed, but no.  She wanted to run around in Finn's shirts with her legs showing.

Would Anna own sweats?  Running gear spandex, perhaps. 

• Love 1

It's interesting to think about what other kind of clothes Finn and Anna would have. I think it's possible they have comfortable clothes. I mean obviously lol. Or do they just spend all day in their suits and work clothes until they shower and then just go to bed naked or in underwear? No need for any other clothes ha. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 11/16/2019 at 11:29 PM, geauxaway said:

Is Jax’s new house on the gulf??

This made me laugh because they always Jax saying things, like, he's going to take Joss surfing and I'm always thinking, in upstate New York?  Is that a thing.

20 hours ago, TVbitch said:

So when Hayden HAD to sleep over at Anna's

And why did Hayden HAVE to sleep over at Anna's?  (I know, I know, plot point).  They could have had some giant storm out, otherwise, just pick up your kid and go home.  Who gets their kid to sleep in a stranger's house/bed when they live in the same town and they can just as easliy go home.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

This made me laugh because they always Jax saying things, like, he's going to take Joss surfing and I'm always thinking, in upstate New York?  Is that a thing.

And why did Hayden HAVE to sleep over at Anna's?  (I know, I know, plot point).  They could have had some giant storm out, otherwise, just pick up your kid and go home.  Who gets their kid to sleep in a stranger's house/bed when they live in the same town and they can just as easliy go home.  

I could understand a soap snow storm that would make Hayden HAVE to sleep over but the weather machine was turned off in PC. It's not in the budget anymore.

• LOL 1

After being spoiled by comments here, I was expecting to hate the Sonny/Cameron scenes more than I did. The only really bad part was Cameron acting all nervous and calling Sonny "Sir" constantly, but whatever; William Lipton was taking one for the team. We have to buy into the idea that the domesticated stutter-barker who hasn't had an actual mob storyline in years is the terrifying godfather of PC. Maybe if we all put on long black floral skirts and chokers, it'll be easier to persuade ourselves it's still 1994. (Yes, even the male viewers. )

However, I didn't mind Sonny's actual lines that much, and I liked the callback to the Sonny/Liz friendship, as well as Sonny telling her that she's a good mother to the boyz. I do wish Sonny had referenced Zander. It would have improved the scenes.  

I really hate to say this about a character I liked for a while, but Kim, we can't miss you if you won't go away. It seems she's been threatening to leave for about six weeks.  

The Olivia/Julian issue over the deposit is a classic example of bad soap. I know it's a red herring, in that Olivia isn't responsible for dead rats, but they still keep bringing it up, and we can't care even a little when one of the two characters in conflict isn't even onscreen. If we were seeing scenes of Olivia back at the Quartermaine mansion, fuming to Ned about how Julian was screwing her over and he wasn't going to get away with it, then maybe. It's possible that people would still be saying it's a waste of space, but at least there would be potential drama.  

The two Rebeccas are fantastic soap sisters. Much better chemistry than Rebecca Herbst had with either one of the Sarahs.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

he's going to take Joss surfing and I'm always thinking, in upstate New York?  Is that a thing.

there is some surfing on Lake Ontario east of Toronto, so not sure about the southern side of the lake, I guess it would depend on the wind. But ya he could take her to Ontario or Nova Scotia

• Love 1
On 11/16/2019 at 11:27 PM, sunnyface said:

Another doctor gone.  But another Corinthos baby so - all square?

Did we ever see Kim working aside from that 1 scene she confirmed Carly’s pregnancy? They couldn’t even make her Carly’s OB because of Oscar. Finn at least occasionally has cases so maybe they just picked a bad specialty for her 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Who gets their kid to sleep in a stranger's house/bed when they live in the same town and they can just as easliy go home.

He wasn't a stranger, he was the doctor who treated her and she was already excited about being there because of Roxy. (Cue my eyeroll.) And neither wanted to wake her back up, so hence his invite to stay over.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

And neither wanted to wake her back up,

Eh, you pick up the sleeping kid, put her in her carseat and let her sleep in her own bed, in her own pyjamas.  Done it a  million times.  Never have I thought, hey, I'll just stay here, at my friend/colleagues house and sleep in their bed.   (I know, I know, this isn't real life!!)

10 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Finn at least occasionally has cases so maybe they just picked a bad specialty for her 

Isn't it ironic that Finn, the infectious diseas doctor is seen more often that an obstetrician, on a show where there are baby rabies and oopsie pregnancies once a year.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yes, Kim, please just leave. She is NOT an amazing woman, "Drew." She is a psycho, selfish bitch who needs intensive therapy! 

She tried to manipulate "Drew" and tell him Liz was managing!! Umm . . . . what else is Liz going to do? You left her no choice, Kim! Liz doesn't have the luxury of going crazy or wallowing in her pain 24/7. She has three young boys who depend on her. She has to be strong for them. She has to get up and work b/c even though Franco is gone, the bills still need to be paid, dinner still needs to be fixed, homework still needs to get done.  How dare Kim assume Liz is not in pain or hurting b/c she's not a walking mess! Every time she gets in bed, she feels the pain and loss of her husband who didn't die, but underwent some other psycho's experiment and had his memories replaced! That's awful, and Liz has had to live w/that while you make time w/her husband!! This selfish woman cannot leave my screen fast enough! "You're no longer mine." What!?!?! He was NEVER yours to begin with, you psycho!!! He was always FRANCO, and it would have served Kim well if she had remembered that and not gotten caught up in some 2012 memories and fantasies of what could have been! 

Now, that said, this story could have been so much better. I'm not sure why they rushed it. We should have felt something other than disgust at the Frim pairing. If they had just taken their time to tell the story and given it the complexity it needed from the start instead of at the end, it would have been a more pleasant journey to watch, IMO. 

Am I the only one who wants Sam to be convicted? LOL! She, of course, wouldn't remain in prison, but there's more story if she's convicted. It would also be funny to me and would serve Miss Busybody right. 

• Love 6