Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, sigmaforce86 said:

but I do know guardianship has become adoption and Tyler is now legally a Duggar son.

When did the adoption supposedly occur?  Last fall they went to court to renew the guardianship. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Absolom said:

When did the adoption supposedly occur?  Last fall they went to court to renew the guardianship. 

Hmmm - I may have misunderstood the reports and might be wrong about that from a legal standpoint.  It looks like they and some news articles call Tyler the "adopted" son but it seems like that's a phrase as in they adopted him into their home life and not actually a legal full adoption.  I went to find the source for you and the more I look the more I realize that despite multiple sources and JB/Michelle themselves calling Tyler the adopted son there's no real proof they went through all the legal hoops.  So it looks like Tyler is still just under their guardianship and while they are responsible for him they haven't taken that final step (at least it can't be proven they have).

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, sigmaforce86 said:

I don't know if the visits are still happening but I do know guardianship has become adoption and Tyler is now legally a Duggar son.

I didn’t know they adopted him, I thought they just became permanent legal guardians. Thanks. 

35 minutes ago, sigmaforce86 said:

Hmmm - I may have misunderstood the reports and might be wrong about that from a legal standpoint.  It looks like they and some news articles call Tyler the "adopted" son but it seems like that's a phrase as in they adopted him into their home life and not actually a legal full adoption.  I went to find the source for you and the more I look the more I realize that despite multiple sources and JB/Michelle themselves calling Tyler the adopted son there's no real proof they went through all the legal hoops.  So it looks like Tyler is still just under their guardianship and while they are responsible for him they haven't taken that final step (at least it can't be proven they have).

Yes that’s what I thought. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, questionfear said:

Whatever the terminology, I'm torn between being impressed they acknowledge tyler and treat him like one of the kids, and also feeling terrible for him that they treat him like one of the kids...

My thoughts exactly. In a situation like this at least we would say “well Tyler is safe, clean and fed properly...” but in the Duggar house that’s not true! I don’t trust JB and Michelle to keep him safe, who knows how often they bathe, but I can say at least he gets to eat regularly. He probably enjoys hanging with Jackson, but I’m sure he misses his grandmother very much. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Again.....YOU LIVE IN THE SAME DAMN HOUSE!! My pet peeve is pontificating these feelings on Facebook for everyone else in the world to see. Jesus, if it's for that person then tell it just to that person. 

Mine too. So irritating and attention seeking.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Absolom said:

I thought I read somewhere that Tyler’s mother had recovered and was possibly even pregnant again. Not sure why she has not gotten back custody of Tyler.

4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

My thoughts exactly. In a situation like this at least we would say “well Tyler is safe, clean and fed properly...” but in the Duggar house that’s not true! I don’t trust JB and Michelle to keep him safe, who knows how often they bathe, but I can say at least he gets to eat regularly. He probably enjoys hanging with Jackson, but I’m sure he misses his grandmother very much. 

He has now lost access to any real education and is being brainwashed like the rest.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I thought I read somewhere that Tyler’s mother had recovered and was possibly even pregnant again. Not sure why she has not gotten back custody of Tyler.

Probably for all the same reasons why she never regained custody all the years he was living with her mom (Tyler’s grandmother). 

2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

She probably doesn't want him. 

Edited by BitterApple
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

08468AC5-033C-4F02-A9D6-E95C26C3D4E4.jpeg

Would one of her daughters please show Michelle how to match make-up to skin tone. Her face looks several  shades  darker  than her arm.  Doesn’t she know that winter foundation color is different than summer? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

Would one of her daughters please show Michelle how to match make-up to skin tone. Her face looks several  shades  darker  than her arm.  Doesn’t she know that winter foundation color is different than summer? 

It's the fake bake and her hands are fading.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It really pains me to admit Michelle looks really good. She could use a haircut, as usual, but she's aging quite well.

Imagine if she would dress better and have a nice hair cut! 

Meredith has on pants! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

In my own family, we've noticed that people with no conscience do tend to age quite well. ....

A real lack of stress when you can do whatever the hell you want with nary a twinge of guilt or self-questioning or the tiniest suspicion that you may have shirked a responsibility.

lol I was just gonna say Michelle hasn't done much so of course shes aged well but you put it better than I could. 

• Love 5
On 2/21/2019 at 10:42 PM, mythoughtis said:

I think it's just the lighting. Either that or face gets a lot more sun which is probable given it's winter. 

On 2/21/2019 at 9:17 PM, BitterApple said:

It really pains me to admit Michelle looks really good. She could use a haircut, as usual, but she's aging quite well.

I’ll bet you a box of Thin Mints that her bones and organs look like they belong to an 85 year old woman.

• LOL 9
  • Love 13
41 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

Anna's kids usually look much better put together than the lost girls, but in this photo, Meredith looks like she was dressed from the communal Duggar rag bag.

Doesn't it look like that trendy Joanna Gaines Matilda Jane stuff? Or another version or knockoff of same? -- Ruffles and mixed patterns for girls' clothes seem to be very back in at the moment....

https://www.matildajaneclothing.com/PWS/HomeOffice/store/AM/catalog/Girls,364.aspx

• Love 5
On 2/15/2019 at 6:33 AM, galaxychaser said:

Who is Caleb and Tyler?

Caleb is the baby Michelle miscsrried ling ago.  Their OB/GYN (IBLP OF COURSE) convinced the Wonder Twins that it was because she took birth control pills that Michelle lost the baby. That was the turning point for the Duggars...full-blown quiverfull from that moment on. 

Tyler is Michelle’s great nephew. Her niece has (had?) some substance abuse issues and lost custody of Tyler to Michelle’s much older sister.  Sister can’t care for Tyler the way he needs, so the poor kid was shuffled off to the TTH.  Michelle and Jimbob have guardianship of Tyler, but I’m unsure of custody. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Oh, go suck an egg, Jana. 

Okay, in the initial videos J'chelle looks like she is fake "liking" the new room, but in the later ones, it's clear that she does like it. I will give her props on the dress, too. She actually looked nice -- I don't like the jean jacket with the dress, but that's more a personal choice.

I think that JB 100% hated all of it. He hates change in general and this is his special boinking place . . .

Now, to the heart of the matter. This is just super-revolting. People are hard-wired to be revolted by the sexuality of close family members -- particularly parents. That's not a modern thing, or a secular thing, it's a biology thing. The degree of brainwashing necessary to get a half a dozen young adults to be so comfortable and casual about their parents sexuality while rigorously suppressing their own is just mind boggling.

• Love 21

I watched the videos and my take away is how mean jedidiah was to poor jackson. He looked really mean picking him up by his coat and pushing him back. I think there's a real issue there. I have a soft spot for jackson so to see him being mistreated is sad to me. Otherwise some of the room was nice.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Annabel11 said:

I watched the videos and my take away is how mean jedidiah was to poor jackson. He looked really mean picking him up by his coat and pushing him back. I think there's a real issue there. I have a soft spot for jackson so to see him being mistreated is sad to me. Otherwise some of the room was nice.

That wasn't the only bit of pushing and shoving that I saw in the videos -- and it didn't look like good natured fun, either. I think this is one of the rare moments of "reality" from this "reality" tv family. This was an opportunity for them to receive some recognition and praise from their parents, and no one was sharing.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, cmr2014 said:

That wasn't the only bit of pushing and shoving that I saw in the videos -- and it didn't look like good natured fun, either. I think this is one of the rare moments of "reality" from this "reality" tv family. This was an opportunity for them to receive some recognition and praise from their parents, and no one was sharing.

I just watched the videos, and wow, that was a whole lot of nastiness going on in the background. Poor Jackson. Jed was really nasty with the way he yanked him back by his coat. All the kids looked like sad street urchins hoping to be tossed a scrap of attention. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Jenilane6 said:

The double shower-heads in the bathroom really made me ill.  The thought of those two in there together...and words fail me.

Not to mention the shelf on the wall behind the toilet.  There are 2 pictures of JB & Michelle on it & this is what JB has to look at while he takes a whizz.   He probably likes it but it gives me the creeps. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

Not to mention the shelf on the wall behind the toilet.  There are 2 pictures of JB & Michelle on it & this is what JB has to look at while he takes a whizz.   He probably likes it but it gives me the creeps. 

When he's in a bad mood, he can pee high. For target practice. 

It's the girls who have to clean the drips, after all, so Meccch probably doesn't even notice. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I just watched the videos, and wow, that was a whole lot of nastiness going on in the background. Poor Jackson. Jed was really nasty with the way he yanked him back by his coat. All the kids looked like sad street urchins hoping to be tossed a scrap of attention. 

And to see Josie in the bedroom wearing roller skates!  Feral child!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, louannems said:

And to see Josie in the bedroom wearing roller skates!  Feral child!

That's what I noticed!

I felt like Michelle's reaction was like when Kate McKinnon does Mika B. (of Morning Joe) on SNL except Kate's voice is lower. But that part where she repeats things that are said. Also kind of like the character Tiffany from "Daria" - just kind of slow and vapid.

• LOL 1

My mother raised me to be polite, which can be a real drawback at times, but I like to think I would have smiled thinly, narrowed my eyes, and said, “Thank you, but I only read nonfiction.”

Their arrogance astounds.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lunera said:

My thoughts.  Michelle has regular clothes she wears outside filming.  She looks good for a woman who has birthed between 19 and 21 children.  Also, I thought mostly the reno was fine and while I think Michelle liked it, Boob looked like he was duped, something happened out of his control.  That was the most amount of words I've heard Jana utter in all the years of the show.  You know I hate these people and their abhorrent views, but, mostly well done.  

• Love 6
On 3/5/2019 at 4:56 PM, cmr2014 said:

I've posted about this before, but it's worth repeating -- if these people were anything other than white and "Christian," DCS would have become involved and the children would have been removed until - at least - these two lunatics had taken parenting classes.

If they had been Muslims who refused to let their daughters out of the house unless they were covered from head to toe, and who insisted on marrying off teenagers to grooms selected by their father, there would be outrage.

If they were atheists who had stuffed 15 kids into a tiny house and relied on charity for food while the father spent $250,000 on a non-starter of a Senate campaign, the kids would be gone.

If this was an African-American family who had covered up sexual abuse, and "counseled" their daughters by having them admit their guilt in somehow causing the abuse to happen, they'd be in jail.

Instead, because they're white and they slap the word "Christian" on themselves, they're rewarded with a television show, a free house, and travel around the world. Thousands of people admire them and follow them on social media. That's the real outrage.

Brilliant post. Thank you for sharing!

• Love 8
On 2/15/2019 at 6:37 AM, sigmaforce86 said:

I don't know if the visits are still happening but I do know guardianship has become adoption and Tyler is now legally a Duggar son.    EDITED TO CORRECT TYLERS STATUS, SEE ALSO NEXT SIX POSTS:  No proof that the Duggar's officially, legally adopted Tyler, they call him their "adopted" son but that seems to be just a phrase for we adopted him into our home and not a claim that they took any legal steps beyond guardianship.

Legal adoption could mean 'sharing the financial Duggar pot". We all know JB is WAY too cheap and self-centred to ever allow someone else to have a kick at the Duggar piggy bank. (Just imagine how furious Jill must be that her idiot husband is the reason the show SHE and Jess plugged has counted her out instead of on, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/15/2019 at 12:41 PM, DangerousMinds said:

He has now lost access to any real education and is being brainwashed like the rest.

Despite the harsh situation he was born into, Tyler appears to be a great, mindful child who probably would do well with a proper education (and a variety of companions rather than blood only). He's fortunate to have Jana still in the house as I often wonder who is raising these kids while the sperm bank and breeder are off scamming the general public. I wish him the best and hope he meets a future gal who convinces him to get the hell out of Dodge.

• Love 11