Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

42620366-8F76-41EA-97E7-1BE5D749C882.jpeg

10 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

What kid is that? It looks like one of Josh's spawn, maybe?

2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Is that Mason? He's cute, whoever he is.

I’m 99% sure that’s Mason. 

• Love 3

tumblr_pkfv8eGCo81wiwob1o1_540.jpg

Not the same day, but this was also posted recently. Not sure of its origins; I found it on Tumblr. 

As we see more marrieds, I keep thinking that there will be some married kids who will show up regularly to see JB and Michelle: Jessa, Joy, and Joe right now are pretty regular visitors. Josh shows up pretty regularly too. Some (particularly Jill and Jinger) not as much. Too early to tell with JD.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, awaken said:

Toooooo many people!!

And not one worth talking to in the whole lot.

No wonder they're bored. None of them has ever had an interesting conversation in their whole lives..... And certainly not while sitting in the giant tin bus-station waiting room JB and M call a home. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

Holy Crap. Those mustard-colored sweaters have reproduced and spawned a swing dress for Jessa.

Mullet is clinging to the last vestige of her reproductive worth, AKA Josie.

Where in the bible does it say to go forth and adorn oneself in denim?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, drafan said:

Holy Crap. Those mustard-colored sweaters have reproduced and spawned a swing dress for Jessa.

Mullet is clinging to the last vestige of her reproductive worth, AKA Josie.

Where in the bible does it say to go forth and adorn oneself in denim?

And why didn't they crop out the couch in the foreground?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Joy's wearing that clown shirt she bought at Famy's.

I don't believe for a minute she paid for it. Amy insured free Duggar humper advertising by giving it to Joy, I bet.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, latetotheparty said:

Or move it out of the way. I wouldn’t be difficult on that tile floor. 

Also, who are all those excess creepy men?

Are they the filming crew?

57 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Jess’s dress is hideous.

Well, it certainly makes her appear wider.  And the bell sleeves just look all stretched out.

• Love 2

In the 6th picture Anna is holding a baby. From the way the baby is resting on Anna it looks to me that she's pregnant again already.

In pics 8 & 9, can anyone tell what Jordyn/Jennie got? She seems very excited about the gift.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Joy's wearing that clown shirt she bought at Famy's.

Only in the posed family photo. In the candid photos she's wearing a grey and blue baseball style shirt.

She couldn't even pretend to like the Famy sorry for a whole day. (Or it was a Christmas gift, I suppose.)

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

And not one worth talking to in the whole lot.

No wonder they're bored. None of them has ever had an interesting conversation in their whole lives..... And certainly not while sitting in the giant tin bus-station waiting room JB and M call a home. 

Isn't that the truth.  Besides which store has the cheapest diapers & the car lot, what do they talk about? 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Lunera said:

Wasn't sure where to post this. Everyone looks bored out of their minds. 

Please note the Christmas tree in the corner.  All the talk of the Duggars not allowing trees is outdated it seems.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Please note the Christmas tree in the corner.  All the talk of the Duggars not allowing trees is outdated it seems.

Also note that most of the guys at the counter bar are fiddllng with Iphones and Ipads.

Joshley  looks like he just rolled in from the back room after a phone "session".

ETA: Jana and the oldest single Jboys have to hold babies since they're the next ones on the marrying-off docket.

Edited by drafan
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, McManda said:

Only in the posed family photo. In the candid photos she's wearing a grey and blue baseball style shirt.

She couldn't even pretend to like the Famy sorry for a whole day. (Or it was a Christmas gift, I suppose.)

Everyone's wearing different clothes in the candid pics-- the big group shot is from a different day.

13 minutes ago, drafan said:

ETA: Jana and the oldest single Jboys have to hold babies since they're the next ones on the marrying-off docket.

Except James is the one on baby-duty, and he's pretty far down the list of single Jboys (and not even 18 yet).

• Love 1

Reading a few comments in other threads has me thinking I'm in the minority seeing JB & M as followers rather than plotting masterminds. To me JB appears a bumbling fool who thinks he is a special dude following the word of God. He just doesn't seem like he has the intelligence or forethought to pick husbands for his daughters or plot to keep Jana at home. JB's more of an an opportunist to me.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, latetotheparty said:

Or move it out of the way. I wouldn’t be difficult on that tile floor. 

Also, who are all those excess creepy men?

One of them is Mr. Jim, the sound guy. Not sure about the others.

8 hours ago, kokapetl said:

ITS TOO LOW!!

Babies shouldn’t be able to crawl into microwaves. 

It's a microwave drawer. I have one; it has one drawer beneath it. It mounts below the counter. I will ding the Duggars for a lot of things, but not this.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jcbrown said:

It's a microwave drawer. I have one; it has one drawer beneath it. It mounts below the counter. I will ding the Duggars for a lot of things, but not this.

I have a microwave drawer too, no drawer beneath it.  The baby would have to push the right button to open it, or yank on the handle and pull, then climb into it and it is too small to hold that child if another one tried to close it.  The one inside would probably scream loudly at the prospect of being smushed into it.  I have a stove with two ovens.  The bottom one is low.  A child could conceivably climb into it.  or the bottom freezer in my fridge.  I think it is a stretch to think something untoward will happen, notwithstanding the head caught in the railings.

Edited by lookeyloo
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

"I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you." 

"can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you.

crickets

“I’m praying it’s not victimhood.”

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

crickets

Somehow I doubt they can break out Cards Against Humanity for a little diversion. 🤣 

• Love 12
On 12/28/2018 at 6:16 PM, madpsych78 said:

Not the same day, but this was also posted recently. Not sure of its origins; I found it on Tumblr. 

As we see more marrieds, I keep thinking that there will be some married kids who will show up regularly to see JB and Michelle: Jessa, Joy, and Joe right now are pretty regular visitors. Josh shows up pretty regularly too. Some (particularly Jill and Jinger) not as much. Too early to tell with JD.

That's a TLC film crew. They're filming at TTH and with many of the "stars" are missing. JB and Michelle are prominently featured and it's their house, so they are getting television money again. 

On 29/12/2018 at 7:16 AM, madpsych78 said:

better pic:

70BD1CD742D812E74963CCC03B1C2A08.img-159

• Love 1
9 hours ago, jcbrown said:

shouldnt the buttons and stuff be at the top?

14 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Everyone's wearing different clothes in the candid pics-- the big group shot is from a different day.

Hmm. Except Ben. Ben is wearing the same teal sweater and grey pants. 

How odd.

16 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Reading a few comments in other threads has me thinking I'm in the minority seeing JB & M as followers rather than plotting masterminds. To me JB appears a bumbling fool who thinks he is a special dude following the word of God. He just doesn't seem like he has the intelligence or forethought to pick husbands for his daughters or plot to keep Jana at home. JB's more of an an opportunist to me.

I kind of think this, too.

I do, however, have first hand experience of the fact that somebody can be an absolute ignoramus and idiot and bumbling fool in every aspect of their lives except when it comes to manipulation of certain situations and people. My guess has been that people like that are so focused on the manipulation they're desperate to accomplish that they put 100 percent of their brain power and attention there so there's none left for other pursuits....I can see JB being a person like that.

So I could go either way with how intentional he is. 

I do think that he's gotten a lot of help from all the current married-inners and/or their parents. Since I think it's pretty clear that -- with the apparent exception of Abbie -- every single one of them (or their parents) has some ulterior motive to have sought out and glommed onto a Duggar spouse. That means to me that JB didn't actually have to do very much except advertise. 

3 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

Maybe TLC  made everyone but Ben change for the group picture, because he was the only one dressed nicely? 

And then Jessa changed into the mustard tent. .... That'll show 'em. lol

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, kokapetl said:

better pic:

70BD1CD742D812E74963CCC03B1C2A08.img-159

I just noticed there's no Sinner Twin or Jason in this pic. 

11 hours ago, Temperance said:

That's a TLC film crew. They're filming at TTH and with many of the "stars" are missing. JB and Michelle are prominently featured and it's their house, so they are getting television money again. 

To be fair, many of the Counting On stars are there: Jessa/Ben, Joy/Austin, Jana, Josiah/Lauren, Joe/Kendra. Let's include Jed since he, Jer, and Jason get a fair number of THs even though they aren't featured on the Counting On promos. The only stars missing are Jinger/Jeremy and JD/Abbie.

Man I hate Jessa's outfit.

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, Churchhoney said:

crickets

"I'll bet that what the Lord has planned for me is better then whatever stupid thing He has planned for you!"

• Love 6
3 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

I just noticed there's no Sinner Twin or Jason in this pic. 

To be fair, many of the Counting On stars are there: Jessa/Ben, Joy/Austin, Jana, Josiah/Lauren, Joe/Kendra. Let's include Jed since he, Jer, and Jason get a fair number of THs even though they aren't featured on the Counting On promos. The only stars missing are Jinger/Jeremy and JD/Abbie.

Isn't Jason next to Ben?

2 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

"I'll bet that what the Lord has planned for me is better then whatever stupid thing He has planned for you!"

“You’re getting a teen marriage to a loser, with a wedding special that earns a 3 share, to prop up our dying family empire. Nah-nah”

• Love 15