Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

It would involve a bunch of demo to get stuff out...cabinets, counters, sinks, appliances...although if it’s done reasonably carefully most of it could be sold or donated. A tile backsplash would have to be pulled off or the drywall behind removed with it.

Then you would probably want to strip whatever’s on the floor down to the subfloor for either carpet or hardwood, frame out a closet, cap off water lines and any gas lines, potentially move electrical outlets down, change out lighting and light switch placement, and replace any damaged drywall. Then painting and adding baseboard and any additional trim required. Plus any permits and inspections.

So my guess is that it’s much cheaper than creating a kitchen but a whole lot more expensive than building a bedroom to start with. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

It would involve a bunch of demo to get stuff out...cabinets, counters, sinks, appliances...although if it’s done reasonably carefully most of it could be sold or donated. A tile backsplash would have to be pulled off or the drywall behind removed with it.

Then you would probably want to strip whatever’s on the floor down to the subfloor for either carpet or hardwood, frame out a closet, cap off water lines and any gas lines, potentially move electrical outlets down, change out lighting and light switch placement, and replace any damaged drywall. Then painting and adding baseboard and any additional trim required. Plus any permits and inspections.

So my guess is that it’s much cheaper than creating a kitchen but a whole lot more expensive than building a bedroom to start with. 

Thanks! I was thinking the plumbing would definitely be a pain to pull out. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

$7796.00 in taxes. *thud hitting the floor* We got our property tax bill two weeks ago, and I ended up calling the state to make sure it was correct. I had forgotten about the extra school and jail bond levy taxes were thrown in.

How the heck could someone pay that much in one year for taxes.

Our taxes in CT are higher than that, and out house is not extravagant by any stretch of the imagination...The taxes are the major part of our monthly mortgage payment. CT taxes are among the highest in the nation in any case, but our town raised taxes the year after we bought the house from a mill rate of 27 to 41!!

• Love 2

I finally clicked a link above and looked at the listing page for the property. Just a minor point: it seems that the house has central air conditioning. The reference to 'two air conditioners' IMO doesn't mean two little window units, although it was fun to read the snarky comments here about that.

Such a large building needs a substantial central air conditioning system. There may be two separate central air systems, each with its own air conditioning unit. Maybe one for the house and one for the garage, or two different zones. But the listing specifies central air conditioning, and I can't imagine that any custom home would have been built in Arkansas after about 1960 without central air.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I finally clicked a link above and looked at the listing page for the property. Just a minor point: it seems that the house has central air conditioning. The reference to 'two air conditioners' IMO doesn't mean two little window units, although it was fun to read the snarky comments here about that.

Such a large building needs a substantial central air conditioning system. There may be two separate central air systems, each with its own air conditioning unit. Maybe one for the house and one for the garage, or two different zones. But the listing specifies central air conditioning, and I can't imagine that any custom home would have been built in Arkansas after about 1960 without central air.

That makes a lot more sense--thank you! 

It's funny about the A/C. My family is originally from North Carolina in the mountains and never used AC back home because it was nowhere near as humid and the summers are pleasant. As soon as they moved to Arkansas, they had no intention of using it out here, either.

And everyone warned them that was a bad idea.

First week of an Arkansas summer, they were scrambling to get the A/C on full blast. 😂

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. 😉

I assumed the house had central air, but I still think that a house that size needs more than two condenser units.  Here in Southern Nevada it isn't uncommon for  3000-5000 sq ft homes to have 3 or 4 units.  So 2 for 10,000 sq ft seems inadequate. The problem with fewer units is that the duct runs are very long, and typically run through a hot attic, so the cool air will heat up a bit by the time it gets to the vents.  The rooms closer to the units will be coolest. That is assuming the house has no basement, and the ductwork runs through the ceiling.  If there is a basement, and the vents are on the floor it *might* be ok.

• Love 7
(edited)

I thank Sweet Babby Jeebus every day that we don't need a/c. The windows are open here almost year 'round, save the coldest  days ( for us, it's all relative 😁). Then again,  Oakland has been deemed the best climate in the US. Rarely above 90,and it's dry heat. Rarely below freezing. I last saw snow here 25 years ago. I'm glad I was born here and didn't have to face the sticker shock. I'm glad to travel to cheaper places!

Topic? I wonder what kind of insulator all that concrete is? 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2

My house has two separate central air units for 3,000 square feet. I can't imagine only two units for that huge space unless they use some sort of large commercial-grade unit?

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Topic? I wonder what kind of insulator all that concrete is? 

Once it’s warmed up, it will hold heat pretty well and release it slowly. Same with AC...one it’s cooled, it will help the house stay cool. The downside is when you have fluctuations in weather, as it doesn’t respond quickly. 

But I wouldn’t want those heating and cooling bills, regardless. And a heated/cooled garage is just silly in that climate.

• Love 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

And a heated/cooled garage is just silly in that climate.

Any chance the original owner worked on cars as a hobby? My BIL built himself an heated/air-conditioned garage because that's his hobby space. It has a bathroom too. 

Edited by Portia
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Portia said:

Any chance the original owner worked on cars as a hobby? My BIL built himself an heated/air-conditioned garage because that's his hobby space. It has a bathroom too. 

Good point...given the Duggarization, I suspect the garage has a kitchen. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, louannems said:

But, there is still the huge issue of a severe lack of bedrooms!

Don't you know that Boob was ahead of its times. Because " of the fact he is in real estate" that dormitory kids rooms are the newest thing.

• LOL 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, cdp73 said:

Topic, this house should have had at least two kitchens taken out and converted to bedrooms or additional family areas.  You can see the Duggar handiwork throughout.  And...is that supposed to be a water feature in the picture of the staircase (there's a pit in the floor next to the bottom of the stairs)?

Just one thing -- There was one kitchen when JB bought the house. He added THREE kitchens. 

It's not that the house was weird when he bought it. He bought a normal (on the inside) house -- with one kitchen -- and made it weird. He could -- and should -- have kept it a normal house by adding one kitchen maybe. But JB is nuts. So he added three. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, JoanArc said:

If I were married to Josh I would want to house like that. You wouldnt have to see him for days. 

Me too, but, it appears Anna doesn't feel the same way.

• Love 1

^^^^^^The wisdom these two takers spread would be 'how to train-up your children to worship and serve YOU' , give nothing back to them and take all the credit for the great kids you have.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Puffin said:

Boob & Mechelle were speaking at Big sandy I wonder what ''wisdom'' they spread. 🤮

image.thumb.png.1327c9ed77f0d39470522b23986c043a.png

How to gaze at your headship while he spouts words of nonsense.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/1/2019 at 3:02 AM, Jeeves said:

Okay, I hate to say this. But. I don't think that this property sale is a sign of desperation. it appears that JB bought that parcel of land for a lot less than he's asking, and has held it until market conditions are favorable for a profitable sale. Which this appears to be. He may not get full asking price, but I assume he'll pocket a nice profit if it sells.

I doubt that this was land that he intended to own forever and ever and use for a Duggar compound. IMO it's been inventory in his RE biz, and he's decided that it's time to move it. It's also possible that he might have thought about developing it himself but has opted to sell it and let someone else have that fun.

I did a fair bit of research on the Duggar properties a couple of years ago, and Jimbob almost always buys for the land itself, usually foreclosed properties or sometimes heavily discounted properties, rarely improves them, and usually sells for significant profit years later. He’s a speculator not a landlord. 

He’s definitely not poor. 

The giant house he’s selling is at the top of a large hill, at the end of a road. I’m not sure it was just a single residence when Jimbob bought it, because it had “no alcohol beyond this point” signs and emergency exits and such when we saw Jessa visit the place. It had a rotting indoor pool in the middle .

Edited by kokapetl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Too bad the house could not be use for housing for families struggling to afford decent housing. Please forgive me because I forget who I was talking about. I still hope it will turn into a sin house.

55 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

I did a fair bit of research on the Duggar properties a couple of years ago, and Jimbob almost always buys for the land itself, usually foreclosed properties or sometimes heavily discounted properties, rarely improves them, and usually sells for significant profit years later. He’s a speculator not a landlord. 

He’s definitely not poor. 

The giant house he’s selling is at the top of a large hill, at the end of a road. I’m not sure it was just a single residence when Jimbob bought it, because it had “no alcohol beyond this point” signs and emergency exits and such when we saw Jessa visit the place. It had a rotting indoor pool in the middle .

That's a different big building. Maybe that one that people were speculating could be turned into a church or something? 

This one isn't at the end of a road. And it's on totally flat land. It has a road on three sides of it. And it's never had a pool. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

That's a different big building. Maybe that one that people were speculating could be turned into a church or something? 

This one isn't at the end of a road. And it's on totally flat land. It has a road on three sides of it. And it's never had a pool. 

I’m not allowed to provide the whole address, but it’s on “******** Mountain Road”, and Pickles says it’s the indoor pool house.

• Useful 1

I wish we could find info on what the house  was previously used for? 

The person that wrote the description for the ad for the home is an idiot. 

A home in that price range where I live would have taxes at $17,000.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

^^^^^^The wisdom these two takers spread would be 'how to train-up your children to worship and serve YOU' , give nothing back to them and take all the credit for the great kids you have.

They DID speak about “training” your children somehow. 😢

(edited)
1 hour ago, kokapetl said:

I’m not allowed to provide the whole address, but it’s on “******** Mountain Road”, and Pickles says it’s the indoor pool house.

Okay. You're right!

(However, the real-estate listing says it's "just off Wagon Wheel" road. So I just looked at the satellite picture of the intersection of Mountain Road and Wagon Wheel, and I don't see this house, so I'm still completely confused......

And it's definitely not in some secluded location if it's on Mountain Road near Wagon Wheel. That intersection isn't particularly residential. It's got farms and truck-repair companies and stuff like that..

I expect the real-estate agents have their address suggestion right. They're the real-estate agents. But I'd be surprised anybody --even Jim Bob -- would be dumb enough to try to get 1.8 million dollars for a house near that intersection, so I'm still skeptical that it's actually on Mountain Road.

The road that goes by the house in the overhead pictures also looks nothing like Mountain Road, which is a fairly significant street. in the picture, there appears to be a little narrow subdivision road in front of and beside the house. So, if she's implying the address is Mountain Road, it can't be, according to the picture. The address would be the little subdivision road that clearly runs in front of the house in the pictures. So the house must be somewhere in several small subdivisions that branch off of Mountain Road somewhere near Wagon Wheel.....Still not a million-dollar neighborhood, however....)

The ground it's on is clearly flat and there are houses right across the street. There is a road that goes around the house. So that may be what they mean by the end of the road -- it's at the end of (and in the middle of?) a sort of cul de sac that marks the last houses in the subdivision or something?

The "end of a road on a mountain" gives a completely different picture than what's actually there, seems to me. It sounds like something that's somewhat apart from other houses. But it's not. There are several neighbors directly -- and closely -- across the street.  And it may be on some high tableland -- but there's no significant slope in sight, and there are pictures of a pretty wide area around the house. 

And the real-estate description says nothing about a pool, so they must have removed that.   It does list a hot tub. So maybe that's the "pool"? It would be just like the Duggars to call a hot tub a pool. But the pictures don't show the hot tub....It must be indoors, but you can't tell where. 

So it's a great big place with four kitchens....and an abandoned rotting swimming pool somewhere inside? .... Well, yeah, they must have removed it -- but that's a fairly pricey job too, I would think. No wonder he wants 1.8 million for it. ....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Okay. You're right!

But the full set of pictures on the real-estate site don't fit that description at ALL.

The ground it's on is clearly flat and there are houses right across the street. There is a road that goes around the house. So that may be what they mean by the end of the road -- it's at the end of (and in the middle of?) a sort of cul de sac that marks the last houses in the subdivision or something?

The "end of a road on a mountain" gives a completely different picture than what's actually there, seems to me. It sounds like something that's somewhat apart from other houses. But it's not. It may be on some high tableland -- but there's no significant slope in sight, and there are pictures of a pretty wide area around the house. 

And the real-estate description says nothing about a pool, so they must have removed that.   It does list a hot tub. So maybe that's the "pool"? It would be just like the Duggars to call a hot tub a pool. But the pictures don't show the hot tub....It must be indoors, but you can't tell where. 

So it's a great big place with four kitchens....and an abandoned rotting swimming pool somewhere inside? 

Wouldn’t it be funny if it originally had an indoor pool under a retractable floor that’s been hidden. One like in those old Esther Williams movies? One that the Duggars know nothing about?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, bythelake said:

Wouldn’t it be funny if it originally had an indoor pool under a retractable floor that’s been hidden. One like in those old Esther Williams movies? One that the Duggars know nothing about?

It'd be very funny. Even funnier if JB fell through it.  ;  )

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

One of a kind property nestled on 2.73 parklike acres in Springdale just off Wagon Wheel. Property was originally constructed in 1969 by Arlo Levick and was modeled after Frank LLoyd Wrights "A Round House". Original Vermont slate tile flooring, 3500 sqft heated and cooled garage, walnut tongue and groove ceilings, black walnut gentlemans closet, original walnut doors, four kitchens that have been completely remodeled (new granite countertops/back splash, updated electrical, new cabinetry, new plumbing fixtures, new light fixures, custom LED lighting and new appliances), new carpet in bedrooms upstairs, functioning elevator (original), updated master bath with new bath tub, stand alone shower and new granite counter tops, new mounted toilet and new paint. Completely rewired, two new ac units, one foot of copper guttering around entire home, all bathrooms updated, new lighting throughout. Hand made spiral staircase and so much more.

I have bolded all of the changes that I believe that the Duggars made to the house -- and for which they expect a return of 1.5+ MILLION DOLLARS.

Essentially, I believe that they went to Home Depot and bought new lighting and bathroom fixtures, installed new countertops and did some tile work in the kitchens and baths and installed new carpet. And they painted some, too.

For all of that "investment" and "hard work" over the last FIVE YEARS, they think they deserve a 1.5 MILLION DOLLAR payday -- only in Duggarland.

• LOL 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I have bolded all of the changes that I believe that the Duggars made to the house -- and for which they expect a return of 1.5+ MILLION DOLLARS.

Essentially, I believe that they went to Home Depot and bought new lighting and bathroom fixtures, installed new countertops and did some tile work in the kitchens and baths and installed new carpet. And they painted some, too.

For all of that "investment" and "hard work" over the last FIVE YEARS, they think they deserve a 1.5 MILLION DOLLAR payday -- only in Duggarland.

Greed is JB's middle name. It would be like if I decide to sell my house for $8000.00 more because of the $8000.00 work done including the new furnace and water heater. I do remember the previous owners trying to get more for the house due to the work they did, but the ironic thing is the work they did turn out to be bad. We even had to pay the second half of the property taxes because they did not pay the taxes before selling the house. So wonder they had problems trying to get a buyer.

May someone buy the house who are heathens out to have fun, fun, fun and make JB's head explode.

Edited by bigskygirl

Is this the house that Jill and Jessa looked at when they were allegedly house hunting back when they were both newlyweds? IIRC they called it haunted and there was definitely an indoor pool. It had been vacant for a number of years and they pretended to be scared. Didn’t realize Boob ended up buying that house.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

Well, this is what they did that you'd list in terms of amenities people are looking for. The other stuff they did is just listed under basic facts about the house. And there's a bunch of pretty expensive stuff they did there. 

They added THREE kitchens. And they added five bathrooms (full or half). Plus, if Pickles is right about what house this is, they took out an indoor swimming pool! (IAnd possibly replaced it with a hot tub?) 

So that's 9 pretty expensive things they did -- 3 new kitchens, 5 new bathrooms, and the removal of one swimming pool. But most them seem pretty ill-advised when it comes to attracting buyers.....so they don't get listed in the amenities section, even though they cost a lot more money than the amenities that are listed.

i mean, who lists -- "Now with NO swimming pool" as a plus? But removing that swimming pool was pretty pricey. 

So JB did spend some money.  He just spent a lot of it stupidly. 

Something I don't see and that I'd look at if I were considering buying a house with four kitchens is anything about how old the huge roof on that house is. That's going to be another giant cost to a buyer, and sooner rather than later, if anyone's dumb enough to buy this place (or is someone who's hoped all their lives to find a house with four kitchens).

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Wait is that the realtor site description or People? Either way this makes it sound like they remodeled four kitchens, not added kitchens? Am confused.

It's the realtors' site. But the People article says JB added the kitchens. So who the heck knows?

I was thinking he must have found a going-out-of-business sale on appliances so he added the kitchens just because he could. Maybe somebody at the realtor wrote this who couldn't get his/her mind around the idea that anybody would add three kitchens to a house? 

In any case, it just gets odder and odder. But what it doesn't get is more like something many people are likely to fork over 1.8 million dollars for. 

7 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Is this the house that Jill and Jessa looked at when they were allegedly house hunting back when they were both newlyweds? IIRC they called it haunted and there was definitely an indoor pool. It had been vacant for a number of years and they pretended to be scared. Didn’t realize Boob ended up buying that house.

I don't think anybody who isn't a Duggar is sure about which house that was and which house this is and how many big old strange houses he's bought in the past five to 10 years. 

• Love 7

I didn't notice the thing about JB "adding" the kitchens, but I had been wondering who would have included them in the original house and what the rationale could have been.

It occurred to me that the only person I could think of off the top of my head who would think 4 kitchens would be a bonus would be JB. When Derick and Jill were living in the McMansion, I felt like JB was trying to sell house-sharing to Jessa and Ben as a viable option. After all, all of them are "best friends" and they all "begged" to share the giant dorm-style rooms instead of having bedrooms at the TTH.

What better way for JB to keep an eye on everyone than to expand the spying/snitching network of the TTH out into the adult lives of the children?

If that was the original plan when he bought the house, it makes sense. One "baby-making" bedroom for each adult couple, and 1.5 bathrooms and a kitchen for each household. All of the kids can be jammed into a single communal sleeping space, because they have no need for privacy, and their only identity is in being JB's grandchildren.

The story-lines for the new show practically write themselves, don't they?

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

As I mentioned above, the person that wrote the description is an idiot.

Let's think like a Duggar (God help us). 4 kitchens, could one be a main kitchen, one be a butlers pantry, another just a small area by the game room with a fridge and microwave and another a fridge in the garage? And then JBoob calls them all kitchens cuz he's fancy like that?

I'm sure the 2 a/c units are commercial central air units. And if they are large units, it could be enough to cool the place.

I would love to see pictures of when it was a functioning home. Or whatever it was.

Jboob thought he was being very sly when he brought Josiah and Lauren to see it on the show. I bet they never lived a day in that place,

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Let's think like a Duggar (God help us). 4 kitchens, could one be a main kitchen, one be a butlers pantry, another just a small area by the game room with a fridge and microwave and another a fridge in the garage? And then JBoob calls them all kitchens cuz he's fancy like that?

I'm sure the 2 a/c units are commercial central air units. And if they are large units, it could be enough to cool the place.

I would love to see pictures of when it was a functioning home. Or whatever it was.

Jboob thought he was being very sly when he brought Josiah and Lauren to see it on the show. I bet they never lived a day in that place,

You might be right about this, you know the Duggars do things differently. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

I could see JB calling a butlers pantry a kitchen out of ignorance. And, he definitely would not use the term wet bar either. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

I think the garage square footage was added in the the homes square footage.

It's listed on the realtors' site as having a finished basement. So, counting that, you probably wouldn't need to include the garage really.

The realtors' site also says that there are only 3 parking spaces in the garage, so it wouldn't all that much footage anyway.

But if there's a basement under that whole house, then that's a big basement.  And I think the garage is underground as well.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

I think the garage square footage was added in the the homes square footage.

Good point. I believe the real estate rules vary by state but often if you heat/cool it, it’s living space. So that’s roughly 6500 sq ft non-garage...and only four bedrooms but nine baths and four kitchens of whatever variety.

Nope, it still makes no sense.

• Love 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

You're right !  I wonder if it was used for something commercial after it was residential and then got trashed?

No. I don't think it could have been. It's clearly in a subdivision that still exists.

The other houses in the subdivision are also pretty big and they were certainly very nice houses when they built around the same time this one was built.

And some people who built nice, expensive houses in 1970 or 1975 or so would still be living in those houses until quite recently. And it's quite possible that some of them would be pretty influential people in the town. I doubt those owners would have allowed it to be rezoned just because some bozo built a house that was too big.

My bet is that the guy who built it lived there until he was quite old and didn't take care of it really well -- especially the lawn and the driveway and all that....Maybe as he got elderly he didn't get the roof replaced enough. And it's a complicated, odd house. I can see that giant fortress wall around the back turning people  off all by itself. 

And it's a house that has massive massive windows on all sides and huge rooms. Sometimes even people who fall in love with houses like that at first sight realize pretty quickly that they don't want to be living in a house with mile-high windows that you can't possibly curtain showing every inch of their living space.....especially as other houses and businesses and such creep closer and closer. Plus, you'd have to furnish it in a very certain way or it really would look like a barn. .... So nobody wanted it. It's a white-elephant shape.....and the windows cannot be blocked and expose you completely. That was a lot easier way to live back when a subdivision like this was secluded and completely surrounded by woods, as it probably was 40 years ago....and then, by 25 or 30 years ago, it wasn't. 

And if the owner or somebody else who really loved held onto it for many years, he or she would have been very very reluctant to let it go cheaply until they absolutely had to. I saw this happen in teh subdivision where I sold a house a few years ago.....A subdivision of about the same age and with some very very big houses......Older people were letting their houses fall apart somewhat because they couldn't bear to give up their treasures -- which had kind of been palaces when they were built..... And they weren't even weird like this house!

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

It has a 3500 sq ft garage

I know it says that. But it also says that there are only 3 garage parking spaces! That does not computer.

I wonder if the 3500 square feet isn't the whole finished basement, which includes the garage with three official car spaces.? 

They don't seem to say anything else about the finished basement....except that it's a walk-out....And the garage clearly is in there. 

Somebody suggested maybe the finished basement was the garage and then a big workroom because the owner liked antique cars or something. That sounds plausible .... 

So it seems like there’s a massive kitchen on the main floor with another kitchen area off of that and yet another after THAT. Plus one downstairs.

I don’t see how that layout lends itself to any kind of multi-generation living arrangement, although I guess you could put grandma downstairs. If the kitchens on the main floor were at either end of the house, then maybe, but annexed to each other?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

I don’t see how that layout lends itself to any kind of multi-generation living arrangement, although I guess you could put grandma downstairs

Truly, the only thing that house is suited for is JBoob's own family.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

So it seems like there’s a massive kitchen on the main floor with another kitchen area off of that and yet another after THAT. Plus one downstairs.

I don’t see how that layout lends itself to any kind of multi-generation living arrangement, although I guess you could put grandma downstairs. If the kitchens on the main floor were at either end of the house, then maybe, but annexed to each other?

And it looks like if you put grandma in the basement, she wouldn't have any windows? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posts containing links that revealed the address of the inexplicably designed Boob home have been removed. 

From site policy:

This isn't really a big trend here but we would like to be clear that we don't want posts spilling home addresses, maps and truly personal details on that level of anyone (either on TV or not).

It's kinda creepy.

We think people on TV are "fair game" for comments but let's respect everyone's personal privacy. Please and thank you.