Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, kaleidoscope said:

The note I saw said 250-300 people were there.  Unbelievable.

That might be a bit of an exaggeration. I don't think they could fit that many folks in the TTH.

On 12/31/2020 at 9:05 AM, BigBingerBro said:

v9rkwxeokf861.jpg

Whenever I'm feeling down, I'm going to come back to this post because this is the most hilarious thing I've read in awhile.  I saw this earlier today and can't help but laugh every time I think about it.  

• LOL 18

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are real. The Sun doesn't have great journalism standards (it's a tabloid), but they seem to enjoy doing Duggar stories. They're also the same place that had the exclusive about Jinger and Jeremy wanting more money. They also seem to be really fixated on Michelle. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Are large gatherings authorized in Arkansa? It’s not where I am.

I've honestly lost track of what is what now. I feel like something was announced before the holidays, but now that I am poking through news articles, I don't know that whatever I heard was so.

But the state has spent a lot of time urging people to not go to large gatherings, not to travel, not to comingle with other households and to practice social distancing, wear masks, and limit group sizes if you do insist on visits. I personally think the warnings are kind of toothless without enforcement, but the Duggars also couldn't plead ignorance. They know they're flouting guidelines from the state and clearly don't care. 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6

That's definitely the TTH, and its current, because of the tree. I would think it would take a lot of work to make a fake video like that.

Below are the holiday guidelines for AR. It reads, to me anyway, as suggestions, not rules. It includes keeping party size small enough to maintain 6' of distance and wearing face masks when around folks who do not live with you. Clearly, if the video is real, the Duggars chose not to follow the guidelines.

https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/images/uploads/pdf/Holiday_GuidanceFINAL11.10.20.pdf 

Came back to add, this feels like the Duggar version of what Kirk Cameron has been doing. Its a big fuck you to rules and regulations. They can't seem to get it into their Fundy heads these are temporary restrictions during global health crisis. Assholes is what they all are.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 17
On 1/6/2021 at 2:06 PM, Totally said:

Why do the decorations say 2021?

19 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

It was a New Year's Eve party

Like DBug said, NYE, but I believe its a video 'sticker', not an actual decoration.

I always hear people say the name of the year coming up, not the one just ending for New Year celebrations. So, stuff saying 2021 is what would seem normal to me, not 2020. 

• Love 16

In my neck of the woods, NYE is all about celebrating the year to come. It is the eve of the 'birth' of the new year, if you will. Decorations and staying up until midnight are all about ringing in the new year.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

That is a fairly old picture now. Does anyone think that Michelle's teeth THEN look worse than they do now? (Not that they were that bad then, but just natural aging/yellowing)

Now her teeth are blindingly white.

• Love 4
On 12/31/2020 at 9:05 AM, BigBingerBro said:

v9rkwxeokf861.jpg

The thought that someone out there sexually fantasizes about JB might be the best appetite suppressor ever invented.  

Just don’t do it. Don’t pleasure yourself by picturing his chiclet teeth and no eyebrows self. I need to stop myself before I barf. 

Wait maybe it’s Julie?! 

• LOL 11
56 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Hey, don't forget his halitosis. IIRC his ever-loving helpmeet Michelle said he has bad breath. 

No wonder Michelle always looks zonked out on drugs. It's how she copes with his breath. 

• LOL 5

What about all those plane/aviation expenses?  It can't be cheap to maintain and fly mutliple planes and the certification/licensing for multiple howlers and now there is a rumor Jana is working on her license as well.  An investment in a Godly team of pilots for the Duggae Empire?

Bringing over @BigBingerBro's post from the Josh and Anna thread-

For "significant" things, yes I believe JB keeps control over the items under "Duggar Enterprises" and/or his LLCs, like the planes, cars, car lots, real estate etc. But I do not think JB has the interest or even TIME to manage the minute details of each married couple who's on the family payroll's expenses. I don't think JB or Michelle care of they spend x on groceries or x on clothes or x on new pillows from Home Goods- so for day to day expenses (groceries, toiletries, kids clothes/toys, gas money, dining out etc) I think they get a monthly stipend to live on (as does Jana IMO). If they want something that doesn't fit into that they have to ask JB directly. 

I dont think JB feels the need to know if Jana wants a new phone case or a tripod to take photos, or new conditioner for her hair. Given that most of the kids are adults now, and Jana is "running" the household, id bet you she gets a personal allowance (for her own desires) and a "household budget" for groceries/household items etc. JB might review the accounts every now and then, but he doesnt make her ask permission to purchase xyz personal item.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

@Scarlett45, agreed. But I also think that JB and Michelle are very clear that the kids have to toe the line or lose the gravy train. Their support is absolutely conditonal.

Oh yes absolutely. I’m just saying I don’t think he has the energy or inclination to manage every purchase for every single household. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Bringing over @BigBingerBro's post from the Josh and Anna thread-

For "significant" things, yes I believe JB keeps control over the items under "Duggar Enterprises" and/or his LLCs, like the planes, cars, car lots, real estate etc. But I do not think JB has the interest or even TIME to manage the minute details of each married couple who's on the family payroll's expenses. I don't think JB or Michelle care of they spend x on groceries or x on clothes or x on new pillows from Home Goods- so for day to day expenses (groceries, toiletries, kids clothes/toys, gas money, dining out etc) I think they get a monthly stipend to live on (as does Jana IMO). If they want something that doesn't fit into that they have to ask JB directly. 

I dont think JB feels the need to know if Jana wants a new phone case or a tripod to take photos, or new conditioner for her hair. Given that most of the kids are adults now, and Jana is "running" the household, id bet you she gets a personal allowance (for her own desires) and a "household budget" for groceries/household items etc. JB might review the accounts every now and then, but he doesnt make her ask permission to purchase xyz personal item.

IMO JB is absolutely the type of asshole who wakes up in a bad mood and suddenly demands it's time for inspection of everything and everybody, demanding answers down to the last stick of gum or Tic Tac purchased and/or consumed.   Next month he might be in a "generous" mood, bestowing as he insists is generosity and benevolence -- but nobody better take it for granted or neglect to voice their gratitude, nor should they ever relax or count on it.

They're all so lucky to have such a magnanimous headship.  Repeat after me, y'all.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

But I do not think JB has the interest or even TIME to manage the minute details of each married couple who's on the family payroll's expenses. I don't think JB or Michelle care of they spend x on groceries or x on clothes or x on new pillows from Home Goods- so for day to day expenses (groceries, toiletries, kids clothes/toys, gas money, dining out etc) I think they get a monthly stipend to live on (as does Jana IMO).

I agree, but, considering the damage he has done to the family's brand, I think Josh is kept on a much tighter leash and has much less autonomy than the other adult kids. 

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

I agree, but, considering the damage he has done to the family's brand, I think Josh is kept on a much tighter leash and has much less autonomy than the other adult kids. 

Yes yes I know exactly what you mean. I think JB uses Anna to keep Josh in line. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Tikichick said:

IMO JB is absolutely the type of asshole who wakes up in a bad mood and suddenly demands it's time for inspection of everything and everybody, demanding answers down to the last stick of gum or Tic Tac purchased and/or consumed.   Next month he might be in a "generous" mood, bestowing as he insists is generosity and benevolence -- but nobody better take it for granted or neglect to voice their gratitude, nor should they ever relax or count on it.

They're all so lucky to have such a magnanimous headship.  Repeat after me, y'all.   

Yes, I agree completely.

Also, for Jana and Anna and probably many/all of the boys, they probably pay for virtually everything by credit or debit card with the statements going to JB, and I would bet dollars to doughnuts that he combs through those charges to make sure they’re “appropriate.”

This is the family that claimed their adult children requested the parents use “covenant eyes” for their internet usage and insists on “accountability partners” to accompany adults to hotbeds of lechery like the grocery store. I am sure that all purchases made with JB’s money and/or by someone JB considers under his control are all subject to monitoring and inspection, based on JB’s whims.

• LOL 6
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, rue721 said:

Yes, I agree completely.

Also, for Jana and Anna and probably many/all of the boys, they probably pay for virtually everything by credit or debit card with the statements going to JB, and I would bet dollars to doughnuts that he combs through those charges to make sure they’re “appropriate.”

This is the family that claimed their adult children requested the parents use “covenant eyes” for their internet usage and insists on “accountability partners” to accompany adults to hotbeds of lechery like the grocery store. I am sure that all purchases made with JB’s money and/or by someone JB considers under his control are all subject to monitoring and inspection, based on JB’s whims.

Involuntary cackle for "hotbeds of lechery like the grocery store." 

Edited by Heathen
  • LOL 13
  • Love 9