Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

On 7/21/2022 at 11:02 AM, SassyCat said:

Tho I hate to admit it, she looks damn good for a woman who’s what,... 59? Unless there’s a lot of airbrushing going on, which I am sure there is. Not a hint of cellulite. Kyle is going to be pissed that Lisa is getting to do splits and get paid for it. 

It is so obviously airbrushed 😂

Yes she looks good in general but that is so airbrushed.

• Love 6
On 7/19/2022 at 12:19 PM, 65mickey said:

She wanted the show to focus on her family's grieving process? 

Sadly for her, no matter how hard she tries no one cares about her family!

On 7/19/2022 at 1:02 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I detest when people refer to the elderly as “cute.” It’s as if they are toddlers again who have NOT amassed decades of wisdom and life experience. Rinna cackled about Lois’s dancing and singing, and how cute it was, and how Rinna’s fans loved Lois. 
That’s not why we loved her.

Lois was kind, earnest, decent, noble and genuine.

I have to disagree here - she showed up for a few episodes and danced and said some witty things and that's why we liked her.  We don't know how noble and genuine she was.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
On 7/18/2022 at 3:46 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Inquiring minds really do want to know … 

I know that when my dad died, what I really wanted was a bunch of cameras following me around watching my grieving process and waiting for my moments of the ugly cry...

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

I know that when my dad died, what I really wanted was a bunch of cameras following me around watching my grieving process and waiting for my moments of the ugly cry...

I also vaguely remember, in one of Rinna's early seasons, her talking about not seeing her parents much anymore. This suggested to me that she wasn't very close to them, but didn't explain why that was. So Lois being on the show, despite having been a cool lady, seemed strange. Like she was being used for a purpose.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

Yes and IIRC, Lisa called her Mom in the earlier seasons. She only became Lois the character later, because Lisa saw an opportunity to use her mother on the show. This is my jaded opinion from the biased position of not being able to stand Lisa.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 11
On 8/7/2022 at 3:11 AM, Soapy Goddess said:
On 8/7/2022 at 2:37 AM, Surrealist said:

It wasn't just me then? I scrolled the page looking for it. 😶

Same here....everything but that article...

If you click the link, then use the search icon, Key in Lisa Rinna and the story comes up.  In the article, toward the end, it mentions how Rinna is upset the show didn’t spend more time focused on her grief re. Lois.  🙄 She is always looking for a way to be on camera, and it has nothing to do with her grief. 

Edited by BusyOctober
  • Mind Blown 5

Having a huge loan explains a lot. I've speculated that the family is living beyond its means. They are desperate for money and their public behaviors show this.

I don't know the LA real estate market, but with that huge back yard I would think the house's appraisal would be more than $4M. Perhaps a lot of deferred maintenance?

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lisa could sell those clothes she had in the tent, Harry could market and sell his blueberry pies and spaghetti sauce, the possibilities are endless for them to raise the money they need to pay off their loan.

YES like Paul Newman!  Lisa has a bunch of dresses in her garage too not sure there's much value there tho!  I'm curious why they should be in such mortgage debt, they don't appear to have an extravagant lifestyle compared to other celebs and their house is very dated.

Edited by endure
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, endure said:

YES like Paul Newman!  Lisa has a bunch of dresses in her garage too not sure there's much value there tho!  I'm curious why they should be in such mortgage debt, they don't appear to have an extravagant lifestyle compared to other celebs and their house is very dated.

Probably spending on their daughters. Trying to make them ‘happen’. Paying to set up that business one of them had/has. Some fashion thing? They were shown on the show looking for the an apartment to rent for one of them in New York. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lisa could sell those clothes she had in the tent, Harry could market and sell his blueberry pies and spaghetti sauce, the possibilities are endless for them to raise the money they need to pay off their loan.

Exactly. Lisa definitely knows how to hustle for money. Her continued gig via QVC could have helped them pay it off more quickly, but she ruined that.

3 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Probably spending on their daughters. Trying to make them ‘happen’. Paying to set up that business one of them had/has. Some fashion thing? They were shown on the show looking for the an apartment to rent for one of them in New York. 

If she had treated Yolanda better, she could have gotten a solid modeling connection through her.

In fact, I remember Rinna mentioning she wrecked that connection. DUH, yes, you did.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I find it fascinating that that Harry has had a long career in film and stage and Rinna has had numerous roles in her acting career and is a hustler, but they seem to be strapped for money.

I actually don’t see her spending money right and left on the show, so why are they strapped for cash?

As someone else noted, maybe they have spent it all on trying to make their daughters “happen”. Maybe some bad financial management or bad investments?

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I find it fascinating that that Harry has had a long career in film and stage and Rinna has had numerous roles in her acting career and is a hustler, but they seem to be strapped for money.

I actually don’t see her spending money right and left on the show, so why are they strapped for cash?

As someone else noted, maybe they have spent it all on trying to make their daughters “happen”. Maybe some bad financial management or bad investments?

Yes it def seems odd considering they have owned the house for almost 35 years and have a mortgages for probably a lot more than they originally paid for the house.  I agree Harry has continued working throughout most of his television career and he seems pretty down to earth ie camping, cooking, gardening etc. I don't know how successful the daughters are in their careers, maybe they will support them in their old age!

• Wink 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, endure said:

Yes it def seems odd considering they have owned the house for almost 35 years and have a mortgages for probably a lot more than they originally paid for the house.  I agree Harry has continued working throughout most of his television career and he seems pretty down to earth ie camping, cooking, gardening etc. I don't know how successful the daughters are in their careers, maybe they will support them in their old age!

They probably took out too many equity loans...and now they owe more than the original mortgage. Happens to irresponsible people all the time.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

They probably took out too many equity loans...and now they owe more than the original mortgage. Happens to irresponsible people all the time.

This exact thing happened to millions of people not too long ago. Credit was cheap and easy to get (such as equity lines of credit) and people went crazy borrowing. Then the recession hit, people lost jobs, and many just walked away from their homes.

As Lisa and Harry continue to age and work dries up, they may need to sell that home and downsize, as many retirees do. Only the two of them won't have any equity to fund their retirements.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Guess they ‘worked’ on the brut.

•Prestige Beverage Group has announced Rinna Wines, a new line made in collaboration with actress Lisa Rinna. The new brand is kicking off with two sparkling releases—Brut and Brut Rosé—both sourced from Provence. Both wines will retail for a suggested price of $25 a 750-ml. and will launch in select markets in October ahead of a national push scheduled for early 2023.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2

I've never seen a more desparate woman in my entire like than Rinna.  It's so funny. She will do anything.I wonder how many of these she has beeged and pleaded to do.  I am guessing a lot.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2022 at 4:18 PM, endure said:

Raising those two chub-chubs isn't cheap!! Remember,that first apartment that one of them rented was like $8K a month!  Little twits MIGHT need to start chipping into Mom & Dad's checking account (since they're making soooo much $$$$!!!) NOT!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 7/20/2022 at 6:26 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

Just adding the pics to go with your post! (ugh Rinna, we don't need you starting the splits thing like Kyle.)

E1A76754-53AC-40E5-81B2-DE6A0DD8C598.thumb.jpeg.81880a62a12a30fcb8d4a27516dbf21d.jpeg

786E0543-3C2C-4B95-8A25-FD1BEDD36DAE.jpeg.4b7c50187cde61aa9037d83823574a32.jpeg

Erm ok I don’t understand ANY of this. We can vacuum whilst doing splits on a dog bed? Whats with the OJ IV? Can’t she just drink a glass of fresh squeeze juice like everyone else? And isn’t ALL underwear wherever, whenever? Who is this ad for, the eccentric ultra rich (I live near the Hamptons and have seen all kinds of rich people antics/ads but this one wins the prize for WTF)? 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Erm ok I don’t understand ANY of this. We can vacuum whilst doing splits on a dog bed? Whats with the OJ IV? Can’t she just drink a glass of fresh squeeze juice like everyone else? And isn’t ALL underwear wherever, whenever? Who is this ad for, the eccentric ultra rich (I live near the Hamptons and have seen all kinds of rich people antics/ads but this one wins the prize for WTF)? 

It's an ad for underwear by the American designer Alexander Wang. It is supposed to be eclectic, and a little different. 

• Useful 2

I wonder why the couple was in need of getting three mortgages and loans. They both worked continuously, and were successful. But their store(s) closed, I assume because of losses, and their daughters cannot have a long career as models, don't have any skills, and they need financial support. It's possible the couple had expensive habits in the past.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 8/10/2022 at 7:12 AM, RoseAllDay said:

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/09/lisa-rinna-amelia-hamlin-match-in-leather-looks-from-yeezy-gap/

🙄

Lisa thinks she’s so-oo-o edgy, but she comes off looking like a sad middle-ager in competition with her daughter. IOW, herself.

Seems she’s traded the Greg Brady shades for welder’s goggles. Nicest thing I can say is, thanks for at least keeping your legs closed.

Grow. Up. 

Lisa looks like a praying mantis in that pic.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I've also noticed the positioning of the vacuum which makes it look like a huge penis.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It's an ad for underwear by the American designer Alexander Wang. It is supposed to be eclectic, and a little different. 

I got that it’s underwear and the who the creator is, but it’s the target audience that getting me. The catch phrase doesn’t make sense either I mean , duh, ALL underwear is wherever whenever. Omg it’s strange.

Good for Rinna for being flexible — I lost my splits a decade ago. This is just weird though. 

• Love 10

I canceled cable, so I’ve been out of the loop for a bit - but wasn’t too disappointed about it, since I’d come to loathe and despise all but three housewives.  

I caved and got a subscription to Peacock, in large part because I have a hard time missing out on a good psychological experiment and wanted to watch the shitshow at Bluestone Manor…

This “woman” is truly vile.  I know that adjective is generally reserved for Kyle, on account of the rhyme factor, but it is a perfect fit for this selfish, cutthroat, opportunistic grifter.  She is loyal to no one but herself, and I have zero patience to watch her exploit her mother’s death time and again, in order to justify her loathesome behavior. 

Bottom of the barrel, this one.  I long for the days when she’s never on my screen again. 

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rinna deleted a lot of posts from her Instagram, because she “doesn’t like the negativity.”

She came after a producer, so I'm wondering what (if any) blowback she gets for that.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

She came after a producer, so I'm wondering what (if any) blowback she gets for that.

Not just a producer the HEAD producer blaming them for the attack on Jax - that cannot go well.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rinna deleted a lot of posts from her Instagram, because she “doesn’t like the negativity.”

32 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

12 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

Not just a producer the HEAD producer blaming them for the attack on Jax - that cannot go well.

I don't do Instagram or Twitter, but I saw some of what Rinna had posted by reading articles and seeing screenshots through other outlets.  Cleaning up her SM could be the least of her problems at this point.  Once something is out there on the internet, no matter what you do, it can be found again, especially when people are following you.

Here's an article that I read today about her scrubbing her SM accounts:

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/29/lisa-rinna-archives-post-supporting-garcelle-beauvais-son/

The last time  Rinna was on WWHL, Andy mentioned something about to her about her social media posts, and she admitted that she is a "hot mess" or something to that effect when it comes to posting on SM.  It seems like she can't help herself and just keeps digging in deeper and deeper.  She lost her home shopping channel gig/income because of SM posts she's made, she also has had to answer for other things she's said in the past.  Why does she continue to sabotage herself??  Not that I care, and if this latest stunt gets her fired from RHOBH, I will be doing a happy dance, but didn't she ever hear the old adage about "not biting the hands that feed you"??  

I'm sure Harry Hamlin isn't too thrilled with her right about now.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2

I think Rinna is unwell, toxic and obsessive.  Star Jones had to have legal step in when Rinna was harrassing her because she was angry she got fired off of Celebrity Apprentice. At the reunion Kim produced a barrage of text messages Rinna sent her at 2 am threatening her.

Like Brandi before her, she needs to be let go because she takes things too far.

• Applause 2
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, charming said:

I think Rinna is unwell, toxic and obsessive.  Star Jones had to have legal step in when Rinna was harrassing her because she was angry she got fired off of Celebrity Apprentice. At the reunion Kim produced a barrage of text messages Rinna sent her at 2 am threatening her.

Like Brandi before her, she needs to be let go because she takes things too far.

Kim was no saint, but threatening to fuck her up was an example of Rinna taking it too far.

• Applause 4
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, charming said:

I see RHOBH fans creating polls over who they would like to see back on the show. Brandi is always on these lists, and I can never figure out why. I didn't like the way Kim and Kyle gained up on her in her first episode, but Brandi isn't a good person.

I'm guessing she's had some difficulties over the course of her life, but this seems to be the case with most of the BH HWs. This doesn't give them license to be assholes to everyone else.

I agree that Rinna is unhinged. I never knew much about Lisa beyond her Melrose Place character and marriage to Harry Hamlin. In her early BH seasons, she was amusing in a soap opera way, but I never realized how shitty she actually is.

I don't know a ton about Harry either, but have seen him in earlier roles. That said I can't imagine he's happy with her current behavior. I know they're opposites, but she's crossed the line.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm sure Harry Hamlin isn't too thrilled with her right about now.

When Rinna first came on the show, didn't she say something about how Harry didn't want her to do the show and threatened to divorce her if she did? I wonder what Harry thinks of her doing the show now.

What is she going to do with all those cases of Rinna Rose? Throw a pity party for the FFS4? -ooh! It can be a  slumber party! They can drink Rinna Rose, braid Erika's unsold hair extensions, and give each other makeovers with Rinna's makeup.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

When Rinna first came on the show, didn't she say something about how Harry didn't want her to do the show and threatened to divorce her if she did? I wonder what Harry thinks of her doing the show now.

What is she going to do with all those cases of Rinna Rose? Throw a pity party for the FFS4? -ooh! It can be a  slumber party! They can drink Rinna Rose, braid Erika's unsold hair extensions, and give each other makeovers with Rinna's makeup.

You forgot about making prank calls to all of LVP's restaurants and booking tables under the name Cedric Martinez, lol.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You forgot about making prank calls to all of LVP's restaurants and booking tables under the name Cedric Martinez, lol.

What?  She did this *allegedly?* 

Wow.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

And wear Kyle’s crappy caftans?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

With the possibility of Rinna being let go over her uncontrollable SM, what I'd REALLY like to see happen next season is "Bye, Bye Rinna, and Hello Denise!" 

Karma's gonna get you, Rinna. And I'll be doing my happy dance along with a few cartwheels 🤸‍♀️

• Applause 4
  • Love 7