Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Oh come on guys, you aren't being fair!

Lisa was paid two million dollars to model diapers for her shit. It makes sense for her to want two million to stir shit. 

OMG she is so thirsty and such a shit stirrer too, she started enraging Kathy earlier that evening over the tequila. (Does she even drink, not sure I've ever seen her drunk.)  But she must be a real mess with her grief and PTSD now too.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Oh come on guys, you aren't being fair!

Lisa was paid two million dollars to model diapers for her shit. It makes sense for her to want two million to stir shit. 

OMG she is so thirsty and such a shit stirrer too, she started enraging Kathy earlier that evening over the tequila. (Does she even drink, not sure I've ever seen her drunk)  But she must be a real mess with her grief and PTSD now too.

This is from Sept 9 and may have already been posted but it def adds to the current Rinna created drama.... 

https://pagesix.com/2022/09/09/lisa-rinna-ready-to-speak-her-truth-at-rhobh-reunion/

Edited by endure
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Welp…Rinna’s made a fool of herself. Again.

Just saw a post on Reddit with a screenshot. The tequila that Rinna was just too high-and-mighty to drink, because it was Kathy’s, actually is Eva Longoria’s. Longoria had an Insta about it and Rinna replied saying she didn’t know it was hers — “Wait…it’s YOUR tequila? omg, omg, omg…I’m so CONFUSED. Congrats!” 

Asshat.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Just saw a post on Reddit with a screenshot. The tequila that Rinna was just too high-and-mighty to drink, because it was Kathy’s, actually is Eva Longoria’s. Longoria had an Insta about it and Rinna replied saying she didn’t know it was hers — “Wait…it’s YOUR tequila? omg, omg, omg…I’m so CONFUSED. Congrats!” 

Asshat.

So, Kathy was promoting it on behalf of Eva? I'm assuming she's also invested money in Eva's tequila.

FWIW, I like Eva. But I definitely don't like Rinna.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Asshat.

At first I thought, “way to go, DUMMY!”, but then I realized it’s likely a combo CYA attempt AND a dig.  

She’s such an ass.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

Ha-ha, Rinna thinks the ptsd storyline she yanked out of her ass is worth millions! 

(Haven’t kept up this season because Erika seems like such a sociopath - but had to tune in for the big Aspen scandal.)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Interview with Kathy and she admits she said some things to Rinna that were off camera that were wrong, she said she apologized and also to Kyle and that things are Ok 👍 with Kyle now….. 

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1347503/rhobhs-kathy-hilton-throws-major-shade-at-lisa-rinna-after-meltdown-accusation

but if you go back up to another post (link) i made yesterday in this thread, it sounds like there is a lot more going on between Rinna and Kathy maybe.  Sounds like Rinna plans to let it out at the reunion 🥹

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, endure said:

Interview with Kathy and she admits she said some things to Rinna that were off camera that were wrong, she said she apologized and also to Kyle and that things are Ok 👍 with Kyle now….. 

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1347503/rhobhs-kathy-hilton-throws-major-shade-at-lisa-rinna-after-meltdown-accusation

but if you go back up to another post (link) i made yesterday in this thread, it sounds like there is a lot more going on between Rinna and Kathy maybe.  Sounds like Rinna plans to let it out at the reunion 🥹

Oops, sorry if I accidentally posted a spoiler!  Was a comment Andy made on WWHL, but to be safe…deleted.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Surrealist said:

So, Kathy was promoting it on behalf of Eva? I'm assuming she's also invested money in Eva's tequila.

Kathy was an investor. I seem to recall her mentioning that, but being an “investor” is not nearly as dramatic as “owner,” so that kind of got lost.

Rinna brings 99.9% of the shit on herself. Amazing.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, endure said:

Like I said….they were all drunk and things got said that people came to regret. Rinna was the one who decided to blow it up with her cryptic nonsense. 

I think at this point hardly anybody gives a damn what Rinna has to say, so let her “let it all out”. Honestly, if it looks like it’s going to be Andy indulging Rinna’s bullshit and groveling at Saint Erika AGAIN, I’m out of the reunion and maybe the show.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Like I said….they were all drunk and things got said that people came to regret. Rinna was the one who decided to blow it up with her cryptic nonsense. 

I think at this point hardly anybody gives a damn what Rinna has to say, so let her “let it all out”. Honestly, if it looks like it’s going to be Andy indulging Rinna’s bullshit and groveling at Saint Erika AGAIN, I’m out of the reunion and maybe the show.

And i think that’s the plan for the reunion and Andy is a big pot stirrer here too, and will totally give Rinna the platform she thinks she deserves.  It’s not very cryptic when everyone can see right through the crap.  It’s just frustrating always dealing with the BS with these shows and how they support bullying and horrid behaviour and manipulation.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Kathy was an investor. I seem to recall her mentioning that, but being an “investor” is not nearly as dramatic as “owner,” so that kind of got lost.

Rinna brings 99.9% of the shit on herself. Amazing.

I wish I could find it, but sometime with the last couple weeks Eva posted something about her tequila and Rinna responded "WAIT!  This is yours?!  OMG, fabulous!" or some such kiss-up.  So it's obvious the only reason she acted the way she did in Aspen is because she wasn't listening and assumed, despite Kathy never saying she owned the brand, that it was her tequila and she wanted to get one over on KH.  Typical of her.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I wish I could find it, but sometime with the last couple weeks Eva posted something about her tequila and Rinna responded "WAIT!  This is yours?!  OMG, fabulous!" or some such kiss-up.  So it's obvious the only reason she acted the way she did in Aspen is because she wasn't listening and assumed, despite Kathy never saying she owned the brand, that it was her tequila and she wanted to get one over on KH.  Typical of her.

There is a screenshot of it on the Realhousewives subreddit. You may have to scroll down a bit for it now. I liked the “I’m so confused!” line. So like her…she gets caught and immediately tries to backpedal by claiming confusion, amnesia, etc., anything but her assholery.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Typo that I just now noticed.
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

There is a screenshot of it on the Realhousewives subreddit. You may have to scroll down a bit for it now. I liked the “I’m so confused!” line. So like her…she she caught and immediately tries to backpedal by claiming confusion, amnesia, etc., anything but her assholery.

THAT'S where I saw it--thanks!  Yeah, the whole acting confuzzled was typical.  She's such an ass.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

There is a screenshot of it on the Realhousewives subreddit. You may have to scroll down a bit for it now. I liked the “I’m so confused!” line.

Found it--her exact words: "Wait it's your tequila?  omg, omg, omg, I'm so confused.  Congrats!"

How much you wanna bet she contends that Kathy misrepresented it as her brand, even though we heard KH say she was an investor.

• Wink 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, endure said:

I think spoilers are ok on this thread 🤔

Ok, if you insist…😉😂

Andy said on an episode of WWHL that this reunion is the first ever where there was no photo taken together at the end, and I took it as that there was also no toast, but could be wrong.  I don’t believe it had anything to do with Diana not being there, either - because I believe the news that she was a no-show was already out by then.  

He said that we’ll understand why when we see what goes down during the reunion, so it sounds as if they’re definitely a house divided once it’s all over.  

I also find it interesting that Andy, Garcelle and Dorit basically said they didn’t buy the COVID excuse at all when it came to Diana’s skipping out.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Lisa is going to shoot her mouth off right out of a job and into a lawsuit.*

*fingers crossed

That would be awesome but obviously we have all been hoping for her curtain call for a long time so I'm hopeful but I also see where they are letting  her run with this narrative and the platform at the reunion - so they are either on board with her shenanigans or they are letting her just hang herself?!?  I honestly believe it could be a fun show but still a crappy snarkfest without all the bullying and BS.  I didn't buy the Diana Covid excuse either but I'm glad she isn't going to be there, she would just be a nasty distraction. 

7 hours ago, nexxie said:

Rinna is a fake, soulless, attention whore - no wonder Andy loves her.

She’ll probably tear off the faces of her castmates at the reunion, a la Erika.

LOL let's hope someone throws water on her!

Edited by endure
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 9/22/2022 at 6:35 PM, endure said:

Yes, Rinna is going to "let it out" in the reunion and the season finale. We will see.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 2
On 9/22/2022 at 12:22 PM, endure said:

OMG she is so thirsty and such a shit stirrer too, she started enraging Kathy earlier that evening over the tequila. (Does she even drink, not sure I've ever seen her drunk.)  But she must be a real mess with her grief and PTSD now too.

I don't think she normally drinks.

On 9/23/2022 at 3:43 PM, CallmeCray said:

Ok, if you insist…😉😂

Andy said on an episode of WWHL that this reunion is the first ever where there was no photo taken together at the end, and I took it as that there was also no toast, but could be wrong.  I don’t believe it had anything to do with Diana not being there, either - because I believe the news that she was a no-show was already out by then.  

He said that we’ll understand why when we see what goes down during the reunion, so it sounds as if they’re definitely a house divided once it’s all over.  

I also find it interesting that Andy, Garcelle and Dorit basically said they didn’t buy the COVID excuse at all when it came to Diana’s skipping out.

I don't believe the Covid excuse either. It's convenient because Diana didn't have to face the other HWs in person.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 7
On 9/22/2022 at 11:37 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Asshat.

I thought Kathy mentioned that in Aspen?  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 9/22/2022 at 10:13 AM, Surrealist said:

There are many women investors in the tequila.  Kathy and Nicki invested.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
On 9/23/2022 at 3:43 PM, CallmeCray said:

Ok, if you insist…😉😂

Of course not, because she’s a coward. 

If it’s a house divided, Andy needs to clean it up. This group is irreconcilable at this point. I suspect it will be him in the middle, his head on a swivel, as everybody argues. IOW, the same old reunion shows.

On 9/24/2022 at 9:10 PM, Stats Queen said:

I think she did, but none of them were listening, which isn’t a shock.

Not with Rinna’s big mouth, squealing for KRIS JENNER’S tequila.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 9/27/2022 at 7:18 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Of course not, because she’s a coward. 

If it’s a house divided, Andy needs to clean it up. This group is irreconcilable at this point. I suspect it will be him in the middle, his head on a swivel, as everybody argues. IOW, the same old reunion shows.

Not with Rinna’s big mouth, squealing for KRIS JENNER’S tequila.

Even WORSE...  She mentioned it was KYLIE JENNER"S tequila!!  KYLIE is the samr age as those HARRY HAMLIN GIRLS.......

• Love 2

Didn't she refer to it as "my friend Kylie Jenner's tequila?" Sure Rinna you wish you could hang with the Kardashians. She worships at the alter of the Kardashians so much that she was  ready to have her young daughter hook up with Scott Disick to worm her way into this trashy family. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1

Apparently Lisa has removed pretty much all references and pics related to RHOBH from her Instagram. She said in response to people asking about that that she had "archived" it all.

Make what you will of that...

Edited by Hiyo
  • Wink 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Apparently Lisa has removed pretty much all references and pics related to RHOBH from her Instagram. She said in response to people asking about that that she had "archived" it all.

Hopefully, that means Bravo said no to her salary demands - and she split.

Or, better yet, Bravo said no to her completely.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 9/30/2022 at 9:11 AM, Hiyo said:

It would be so great if this means she is gone.  It's one thing to be a villian but she moved way past that and into vile/disgusting behavior for several seasons.  She should have been fired for the wine glass scene with Kim I think.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
On 9/30/2022 at 6:55 AM, nexxie said:

Hopefully, that means Bravo said no to her salary demands - and she split.

Or, better yet, Bravo said no to her completely.

I believe she did that a while ago, but now there is a (totally unsubstantiated) rumor that she quit at the reunion. If so, it was probably a Joe Gorga "I quit" moment which  ultimately meant nothing. But, one can hope.

Edited by chlban
  • Useful 7
55 minutes ago, MyMaui said:

It would be so great if this means she is gone.  It's one thing to be a villian but she moved way past that and into vile/disgusting behavior for several seasons.  She should have been fired for the wine glass scene with Kim I think.

Yes, it's an interesting dynamic when a HoWife moves from love to hate, which can still make for good TV, to just hate, when the audience truly wants them gone. Of course the "audience" is pretty varied, I have long detested Teresa and she still has fans. Even Erika still has a fan or two. But, honestly, at this point, does Rinna have any actual fans? Sad thing is I actually liked her during her the first season she was on.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

I liked Rinna too her first year.  I also like the villians on the housewives shows because they make for good tv.  Rinna isn't this because I think she just crossed the line for several seasons now.  I really see her as a souless and vindictive person who will do anything for fame.

There are plenty of housewives to not like or hate on but Rinna shows no redeeming values at all. This is the first one I have ever felt this way about. She could go on a world tour of redemption but I would always look at her the same way as I do now.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9

Rinna goes too far.  She's NOT a snarky truth-teller; someone we love to hate.  She's a liar & hateful destroyer of reputations & the mental states of her so-called "friends." Rinna has been corrupted by attention & money:  minor celebrity, simpering glam squads & the opportunity to shill products/businesses (for even more money.) To the point of no return (to the show.) (We hope.) She is not entertaining to watch.

The viewers aren't fools. They caught the pour from a nearly empty 818 bottle in a store that usually doesn't shelve it. (Good catch, people!)  Rinna refused to try the tequila brand Kathy promoted; Kyle failed to support Kathy after the dis. Instead of acknowledging that THIS hurt Kathy, Rinna twisted the knife - attributing Kathy's response to Kardashian jealousy. REALLY?!  No jealousy shown. Just another Rinna shout-out to the Ks/K-adjacent. How many now? From Rinna (daughter dating Disick! "friend" Kendall's tequila!) From Kyle (Kris sent birthday flowers!! Kiss, kiss!)  And a bottle spin (nice work, bartender!) to clearly line up the 818 label in the shot.  Paid promotion or BH suck-uppery? Or just another example of Rinna purposely hurtful to someone unnecessarily & without a personal stake or reason to do it.

What an annoying mess this show is. Can Kyle cry about her sisters - yet put them down at every turn - more? Can Sutton cry when insulted - then profess to love those who caused her to cry - more? Can Erika snarl at friends who she thinks link her to Tom's thefts - as a  result of her guilty mind apparently, as they only want her to show compassion for the client victims - more?

Annoying, yes.  But these people upset themselves. Rinna, however, upsets OTHERS.  Why? Money? Drama Queen? Unknown ulterior motives that make strange bedfellows of crass grifters like Erika?  Such that decency/fairness/discretion to friends be damned?  Guess so.

I stopped watching other RH shows: OC due to Tamra (naked wasted, Jesus jugs, nastiness), NJ due to Teresa (blink-blink: thoughts can't register because, really, can anyone's IQ or  forehead be lower?), NY due to Ramona, Leah, Sonja (peeing in bushes, drunken rants), etc. The shows strayed when the women got caught up chasing the almighty buck, celebrity, or simply showed us their ugly core when fighting with each other.  No designer handbag, jewelry, or outfit (bought or rented) covers that up. 

Here, Rinna is a key reason for a nasty RHoBH world.  She should be gone - with others to follow.  If there is another season & she's on - so be it.  But with one less viewer.

• Fire 3
  • Applause 9
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, realityplease said:

I stopped watching other RH shows: OC due to Tamra (naked wasted, Jesus jugs, nastiness), NJ due to Teresa (blink-blink: thoughts can't register because, really, can anyone's IQ or  forehead be lower?), NY due to Ramona, Leah, Sonja (peeing in bushes, drunken rants), etc. The shows strayed when the women got caught up chasing the almighty buck, celebrity, or simply showed us their ugly core when fighting with each other.  No designer handbag, jewelry, or outfit (bought or rented) covers that up. 

Well said.  Let's not forget Atlanta!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, albarino said:

Well said.  Let's not forget Atlanta!

That one too! Almost too many reasons to mention.  Nene so smug once she raked in a bit of money/attention.  Wig-snatching. The Porsha/Kenya fight,  Doomed marriages & relationships. BS businesses. 

And never got past one season of Potomac (again, the fighting) and one season of Salt Lake (more fighting, two-faced conduct & shysters.)  

A Martian could land, watch these shows, and think women in the U.S. do nothing but fight, connive & scheme against each other - all day every day - and the men are stoners, grifters, cheaters or cancer fakers.

And despite all that, I could handle watching all of them more than I can currently tolerate watching Rinna & her antics.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 9/30/2022 at 6:11 AM, Hiyo said:

I bet it's because she is probably being let go and she has got to know that.  I think the whole demanding the 2mil is possibly fake too, then she can pretend her demands weren't met, or I'm suspecting this is all a desperate attempt to prove her worth on the show.  I read an article from last year where she claims she is the one who carries the show.  But people everywhere on social media want her gone badly and I can't see them keeping her on now. Here's what she said last year....

“That is true. I will own all of that, of course. F**k yes. But here’s the thing. Do I have to f*cking do everything? Do I have to carry the show on my back? No! I mean seriously though, seriously though. There are other people, there are 8 of us. Am I the only person held accountable to this? No! I’m not.”

quoted from....  https://www.realitytea.com/2021/08/12/lisa-rinna-grown/

On 10/1/2022 at 7:09 AM, MyMaui said:

She def should have been fired for that!  And how she behaved to Vanderpump, Denise, Yolanda, Camille, Sutton and so on.... enough is enough.  

• Love 1