Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Innnnterresting that she reached out to Brooks instead of Ayan though. Ayan would have shredded her! Lesa may have, too, but Ayan would have verbally dismantled Rinna.

lol at the parody account tho. I know the Donn Gunvalson got me a couple times before I realized.

I would have laughed my ass off if Rinna had contacted the parody account to thank the person by saying "That's exactly what I would have said!"

Edited by Surrealist
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

not watching this show because of Kyle, Rinna, Erika.  I do however read your posts.  So Rinna is blaming the things she says on her grief.  Seems to me like she gave Vanderpump no slack during her grief over the death of her grandmother or the tragic death of her brother.  She must feel that only "some" people deserve forgiveness (like her) for their actions. 

Nope.  Not buying it.  She's a mean, nasty, individual. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 11
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She gets there are real world consequences to her action on this show right? You can’t claim it’s just a “character” when you’re actions lead to some “real” world shit 

She’s not the only jerk who approaches it this way, either.  If this isn’t a Hail Mary in an effort to take ZERO accountability for one’s actions, I don’t know what is.  

They’re assholes, plain and simple - playing games with the real emotions and reputations of others.  I feel for all of the ladies who have walked onto this show with absolutely no clue as to the lion’s den they had just entered.

I remember when Eileen was on, and, despite their having had a fairly long-term friendship in real life, watching it finally dawn on her that this “friend” of hers was not who she’d previously thought her to be.  It took a long damn time, too.  

Rinna sucks - as both an actress and as a human.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Applause 3
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She gets there are real world consequences to her action on this show right? You can’t claim it’s just a “character” when you’re actions lead to some “real” world shit 

Right? What planet is she on?

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
On 7/3/2022 at 7:54 AM, 65mickey said:

Sadly I think you are right about this. Unless Bravo gets a huge amount of blowback from fans and other Housewives shows Bravo will most likely think it will go away. Maybe if fans contact the show's sponsors something will come of this. Bravo has a history of firing other housewives who have been caught making racist comments. We shall see if Andy gets rid of one of his favorites. But I am not holding my breath.

I think the only way to get fired from these gigs is to personally piss off Andy by encroaching on his turf, racism cannings aside. Look at all the shit he’s turned a blind eye to. (Yes, I’m still salty over BD’s blatant misogyny in the later seasons.) It’s the old “it doesn’t matter what they say about me as long as they’re talking about me” thing. (Bad paraphrase.) When the heat gets too hot under Andy’s ass, or when ratings drop, that’s when things will happen. Until then, he’s good with it.

Too many of these women see the franchise as their property, when in fact it’s the other way around. Nobody is indispensible or irreplacable. Get rid of Rinna (and Kyle, while we’re at it).

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
On 7/4/2022 at 10:36 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

JFC.

I didn't know one of the stages of grief was racism.

If losing Lois made her act heinously, what's been her excuse for the rest of the years she's been on the show? eff off, Rinna.

It’s disgusting using her mother this way. If grief is making her act like this, there’s counseling for that.

Her “don’t blame me” shit wore off long ago, especially when there are receipts that prove practically everything that she denies. And spare me the “I’m only playing a character” bullshit. Okay, Rinna….characters often are written out of shows. So, bye. Plausible deniability only takes you so far.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

It’s disgusting using her mother this way. If grief is making her act like this, there’s counseling for that.

Her “don’t blame me” shit wore off long ago, especially when there are receipts that prove practically everything that she denies. And spare me the “I’m only playing a character” bullshit. Okay, Rinna….characters often are written out of shows. So, bye. Plausible deniability only takes you so far.

"I'm not a racist. My character is!"

Um, YOU are the "character."

• Applause 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
58 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

"I'm not a racist. My character is!"

Um, YOU are the "character."

It’s funny, but I seem to recall other reality TV stars not liking it much when people call them “characters.” Rinna is most definitely a character, but in this case she is a reality TV show personality. There is a difference, most notably in being held accountable for what you say. If she is reading from a script, this show needs better writers. She needs to just learn when to stop digging.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

I totally understand that she is grieving but excuse me you tone deaf bitch but most families have been dealing with grief.  Here's a Fox News Alert for you - in the last few years most families have dealt with grief.  

Your grief is not entertaining to me.  You using your mother DYING as a storyline in hopes the rest of your disgusting behavior would be ignored is in poor taste.  After your mother passed you have danced around, been insulted about a free table at a charity and pointed at any and all BIRDS to bring up Lois. 

I mean what do you want?  I would offer you a cookie but, how about a taste of Harry's sauce?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Slakkie said:

I totally understand that she is grieving but excuse me you tone deaf bitch but most families have been dealing with grief.  Here's a Fox News Alert for you - in the last few years most families have dealt with grief.  

Your grief is not entertaining to me.  You using your mother DYING as a storyline in hopes the rest of your disgusting behavior would be ignored is in poor taste.  After your mother passed you have danced around, been insulted about a free table at a charity and pointed at any and all BIRDS to bring up Lois. 

I mean what do you want?  I would offer you a cookie but, how about a taste of Harry's sauce?  

It’s ghoulish that she is trying to use her moms death for airtime and is complaining about not getting it … 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 13

A few years ago when her father was still alive she said that she only got to go see her parents about once a year. So she can stop with the grief stricken daughter story. Not buying it. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s ghoulish that she is trying to use her moms death for airtime and is complaining about not getting it … 

Let's not forget she used Lois' death to sell lipstick, too. Lois passed away on Nov 15th and on the 20th, she offered a free I Love Lois lipstick with any purchase. Money is the only thing Rinna cares about.

I'm loling at that tweet! They're right, is she acting or is she herself? Pick one! She is all over the place, and it sure smells like fear of losing her job to me. She doesn't know which way is up at this point. It's fascinating! I truly hope this is her last season.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Inquiring minds really do want to know … 

Subtext: It’s all about ME!

What she meant by that tweet: I thought my mom’s death would get me and my dysfunctional family more airtime, but it didn’t, so I’m pissed. Sorry, but the 30 seconds with me and Harry HAMLIN last week, thanking Lois for the success of Amelia (or was it Delilah) were just not enough. What a way to pay tribute to Lois, who loved you all.

Lisa, let Lois rest in peace. You’ve grifted off her enough.

I’m curious. How soon after the funeral did Rinna go on that trip with the girls? Can we count that, and the birds talking to her, as part of her grieving process? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
11 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

it sure smells like fear of losing her job to me

I think the Hamlins are hard up for money. I don't think they have the income to support a lifestyle they are used to living and are having to quietly adjust.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9

This selfish bitch can take several seats. Remember when LVP’s brother died? She did not think she should grieve and gave her no support. Agree she has no storyline this season so wanted her mothers death to be mentioned more. And how long after the Lois’s death did she go off to film in Mexico? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 15

She wanted the show to focus on her family's grieving process? Sickening. She wanted Bravo to focus ON HER FAMILY. It has nothing to do with grieving. She left for a girls trip to Mexico 4 days after her mother died.  She has become so unlikeable this season. I can barely stand to look at her. 

• Applause 16
  • Love 2
(edited)

Honestly.

Sigh.

In my opinion, Rinna exploited Lois when she was alive. And is still trying to exploit her.

I detest when people refer to the elderly as “cute.” It’s as if they are toddlers again who have NOT amassed decades of wisdom and life experience. Rinna cackled about Lois’s dancing and singing, and how cute it was, and how Rinna’s fans loved Lois. 
That’s not why we loved her.

Lois was kind, earnest, decent, noble and genuine.

Maybe Lois found Rinna on her doorstep in a basket. Or floating in the sewers with The Penguin.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
25 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Honestly.

Sigh.

In my opinion, Rinna exploited Lois when she was alive. And is still trying to exploit her.

I detest when people refer to the elderly as “cute.” It’s as if they are toddlers again who have NOT amassed decades of wisdom and life experience. Rinna cackled about Lois’s dancing and singing, and how cute it was, and how Rinna’s fans loved Lois. 
That’s not why we loved her.

Lois was kind, earnest, decent, noble and genuine.

Maybe Lois found Rinna on her doorstep in a basket. Or floating in the sewers with The Penguin.

Lois survived an encounter with a serial killer.

She was a badass for that reason alone.

• Applause 7
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Not only that, but knowing that LVP's brother committed suicide, Rinna sent her a pic of cupcakes with pills on them for a happy birthday thing. She also made a big deal about wearing leggings with pills on them to that Vanderpump dogs thing, and was dismayed when LVP didn't show up. 

Kyle was also horrible to LVP, saying "we're all going through something" when LVP was getting emotional over her brother!

LVP also lost her mom closely to when she lost her brother and her horrible cast mates couldn't care any less and didn't give her a break at all, or any understanding. There was no 5 episodes of tributes either. Instead they, all ganged up and came at her regarding puppygate when she was at a seriously low point.

I didn't really care for LVP that much, but she didn't deserve the really mean things they all did. 

Rinna's behavior was sickening.  Haven't watched RHBH since.  Opinion reinforced when they kept Girardi in the catst.  

• Applause 12
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

She wanted the show to focus on her family's grieving process? Sickening. She wanted Bravo to focus ON HER FAMILY. It has nothing to do with grieving. She left for a girls trip to Mexico 4 days after her mother died.  She has become so unlikeable this season. I can barely stand to look at her. 

I’ve been thinking about how the show handled the death of Eileen’s mom (Eileen’s going through the house one last time) and how they filmed Eileen with her sister’s ashes in Italy. That was genuine grieving, it was touching to see, and was relatable. I think maybe Bravo just figured that with Rinna it would devolve into some kind of tacky shitshow, so it passed on the grieving family storyline — doing us all a huge favor. I can just see her doing a striptease and saying “Lois would have thought it a hoot!”

• Like 8
  • Love 11

Perhaps if she had been shown going through any of the things one has to handle when losing a parent there would have been more of a story line for Rinna. She even said, I feel closer to her now than before (she died?). 

My mother died at 92 and we spent months dealing with details -and she had prepared well for the end of her life. (I feel her presence in music, not every bird that flies by.)

May Lois's memory be a blessing. 

• Hugs 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

She wanted the show to focus on her family's grieving process? Sickening. She wanted Bravo to focus ON HER FAMILY.

It's all about the screen time with this asshole.  So since she didn't get that with Lois's passing, she'll just go around instigating fights because that's all she knows how to do.

• Applause 6
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Kyle was also horrible to LVP, saying "we're all going through something" when LVP was getting emotional over her brother!

Many of the housewives view tragedy as a competition. They are resentful when someone garners sympathy and attention and they move immediately to stomp it out.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Many of the housewives view tragedy as a competition. They are resentful when someone garners sympathy and attention and they move immediately to stomp it out.

I hadn't thought of it like that before, but you're so right! Stomp it out, and/or gleefully runtelldat to anyone they can. It's cruel and sick.

..Yet when they themselves are going through something deeply tragic or difficult, then they  expect the world to stop for their pain. Dirty hypocrites. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

Watching whatever season it was that Erika went batshit crazy to Eileen in Hong Kong and PK calls Erika inherently cold. Best part may be where Kim, at LVP'S party, tells Rinna she has problems with everyone-Dorit and crazy Eden were her targets here. When Kim Richard's nails it, your behavior must be pretty obvious. She is almost as vile as Erika. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, chlban said:

Watching whatever season it was that Erika went batshit crazy to Eileen in Hong Kong and PK calls Erika inherently cold. Best part may be where Kim, at LVP'S party, tells Rinna she has problems with everyone-Dorit and crazy Eden were her targets here. When Kim Richard's nails it, your behavior must be pretty obvious. She is almost as vile as Erika. 

I wonder if Bravo didn’t schedule the end of that season to air today for a reason. I notice that often when they dovetail past and current seasons, you get a lot more insight than you do usually.

I was neither here nor there with Erika during that season, but I could relate somewhat to her “standoffishness” with others — but man, was PK spot on. This is what I mean by insight. He had her pegged from the get-go.

Rinna was nasty toward Eden. Golf-clapping — “look who found her words!” Ugh.

• Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Rinna is pictured in an underwear campaign for Alexander Wang wearing a bra and panties with her legs spread eagle and an IV attached to her arm. This woman will do anything for a buck and for attention.  And no, I have no idea who Alexander Wang is. Had to google his name. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Rinna is pictured in an underwear campaign for Alexander Wang wearing a bra and panties with her legs spread eagle and an IV attached to her arm. This woman will do anything for a buck and for attention.  And no, I have no idea who Alexander Wang is. Had to google his name. 

Except Diving with the Stars!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Just happened to tune in when Rinna gave her toast in Mexico to the gals. She was “apprehensive” to leave her “bubble” after Lois “transitioned,” but they all helped her through it. After four days??? You sure couldn’t tell it. I know I’m sounding judgmental here, and I’m sorry, but her whole demeanor wasn’t “grieving daughter.” That’s why I wondered how long it had been.

This was more than enough of her “grieving process.” 

18 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

What is it with her spreading her legs? It’s gross. And has she moved on from her baggie o’pills?

Competing with Delilah and Amelia now, is she?

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Just adding the pics to go with your post! (ugh Rinna, we don't need you starting the splits thing like Kyle.)

E1A76754-53AC-40E5-81B2-DE6A0DD8C598.thumb.jpeg.81880a62a12a30fcb8d4a27516dbf21d.jpeg

786E0543-3C2C-4B95-8A25-FD1BEDD36DAE.jpeg.4b7c50187cde61aa9037d83823574a32.jpeg

• Mind Blown 4
  • Wink 1
1 minute ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Just adding the pics to go with your post! (ugh Rinna, we don't need you starting the splits thing like Kyle.)

E1A76754-53AC-40E5-81B2-DE6A0DD8C598.thumb.jpeg.81880a62a12a30fcb8d4a27516dbf21d.jpeg

786E0543-3C2C-4B95-8A25-FD1BEDD36DAE.jpeg.4b7c50187cde61aa9037d83823574a32.jpeg

OMG…the first picture. I threw up in my mouth a little.

Anyway, I almost posted this in the media forum, but thought it might be better here. I saw a post on the Real Housewives subreddit that said Teddi on her podcast hinted at a cast shakeup and that Rinna may be gone, along with Diana. What say you? BS speculation, or has Rinna finally passed her sell-by date? 

Oh, we can dream…

• Applause 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Why is there Gulden’s Mustard in the IV bag?

I think it is oj. There is a squeezed orange half on the left of the photo.

Alexander Wang is a well known American designer. 

Diana and Rinna gone would be great news.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 3

I know racists and bigots can show up in every kind of group, but Lisa baffles me.

She was genuinely annoyed with Camille for defending Brett Cavanaugh, so I assumed she was more liberal than anything, but her IG posts are problematic and cringe.

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Jamie Lee Curtis owns his footwear from many years ago!

Alexander Wang’s never much on my radar, but he was yesterday, LOL. 

5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Why is there Gulden’s Mustard in the IV bag?

I want to know what she’s reading. Looks like a book with ACTUAL WORDS. I thought it was an old Nintendo Game Boy until I zoomed in. And yeah, it’s OJ. Fresh-squeezed OJ, looking at the juicer. 

How edgy. 🙄

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Tho I hate to admit it, she looks damn good for a woman who’s what,... 59? Unless there’s a lot of airbrushing going on, which I am sure there is. Not a hint of cellulite. Kyle is going to be pissed that Lisa is getting to do splits and get paid for it. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Not a hint of cellulite.

There's nothing on those bones to cause cellulite.

I think we'd all look good if we didn't eat, slathered ourselves with moisturizer, and had a glam squad to do our hair & makeup. Easy peasy 😐

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MsTree said:

There's nothing on those bones to cause cellulite.

I think we'd all look good if we didn't eat, slathered ourselves with moisturizer, and had a glam squad to do our hair & makeup. Easy peasy 😐

Yes. Just look at her face without make-up. There’s nothing to envy.

And it makes me laugh that the photographer or stylist or photoshopper made Rinna look heavier. Amelia is probably laughing her head off.

• Love 3