Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, realityplease said:

Rinna goes too far.  She's NOT a snarky truth-teller; someone we love to hate.  She's a liar & hateful destroyer of reputations & the mental states of her so-called "friends." Rinna has been corrupted by attention & money:  minor celebrity, simpering glam squads & the opportunity to shill products/businesses (for even more money.) To the point of no return (to the show.) (We hope.) She is not entertaining to watch.

The viewers aren't fools. They caught the pour from a nearly empty 818 bottle in a store that usually doesn't shelve it. (Good catch, people!)  Rinna refused to try the tequila brand Kathy promoted; Kyle failed to support Kathy after the dis. Instead of acknowledging that THIS hurt Kathy, Rinna twisted the knife - attributing Kathy's response to Kardashian jealousy. REALLY?!  No jealousy shown. Just another Rinna shout-out to the Ks/K-adjacent. How many now? From Rinna (daughter dating Disick! "friend" Kendall's tequila!) From Kyle (Kris sent birthday flowers!! Kiss, kiss!)  And a bottle spin (nice work, bartender!) to clearly line up the 818 label in the shot.  Paid promotion or BH suck-uppery? Or just another example of Rinna purposely hurtful to someone unnecessarily & without a personal stake or reason to do it.

What an annoying mess this show is. Can Kyle cry about her sisters - yet put them down at every turn - more? Can Sutton cry when insulted - then profess to love those who caused her to cry - more? Can Erika snarl at friends who she thinks link her to Tom's thefts - as a  result of her guilty mind apparently, as they only want her to show compassion for the client victims - more?

Annoying, yes.  But these people upset themselves. Rinna, however, upsets OTHERS.  Why? Money? Drama Queen? Unknown ulterior motives that make strange bedfellows of crass grifters like Erika?  Such that decency/fairness/discretion to friends be damned?  Guess so.

I stopped watching other RH shows: OC due to Tamra (naked wasted, Jesus jugs, nastiness), NJ due to Teresa (blink-blink: thoughts can't register because, really, can anyone's IQ or  forehead be lower?), NY due to Ramona, Leah, Sonja (peeing in bushes, drunken rants), etc. The shows strayed when the women got caught up chasing the almighty buck, celebrity, or simply showed us their ugly core when fighting with each other.  No designer handbag, jewelry, or outfit (bought or rented) covers that up. 

Here, Rinna is a key reason for a nasty RHoBH world.  She should be gone - with others to follow.  If there is another season & she's on - so be it.  But with one less viewer.

Me too, this is my only Real Ho show left, I used to watch OC and quit the first episode back with the plastic surgeons wife, and gave up on NJ years ago.  If Rinna is back I'm done.... unless I go back to the OC ;)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I’m annoyed that so much time is being given to Rinna for basically nothing, since the Kathy rant happened off camera. 
I think Rinna is jealous of Kathy and wanted to take her down to score points with Kyle. Kathy’s daughters have real fame while the Hamlin brats just have scraps from the show.  They aren’t pretty despite Lisa paying for them to model. She also bought them a fashion line which of course they contributed nothing too other than clomping out like horses in the clothing. They are gross and nasty. No wonder Harry runs off to the Canadian woods. 

• Applause 6
  • Love 1
On 9/30/2022 at 9:11 AM, Hiyo said:

Apparently Lisa has removed pretty much all references and pics related to RHOBH from her Instagram. She said in response to people asking about that that she had "archived" it all.

Make what you will of that...

Archiving means the post becomes private, but is not deleted, and can be reinstated at any time.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 5

Oh, I know what archiving means, I just thought it interesting that Lisa said that is what she did. Guess we will have to wait and see what is announced after the reunion in terms of who is and isn't coming back next season.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
On 10/1/2022 at 7:48 PM, realityplease said:

Rinna goes too far.  She's NOT a snarky truth-teller; someone we love to hate.  She's a liar & hateful destroyer of reputations & the mental states of her so-called "friends." Rinna has been corrupted by attention & money:  minor celebrity, simpering glam squads & the opportunity to shill products/businesses (for even more money.) To the point of no return (to the show.) (We hope.) She is not entertaining to watch.

The viewers aren't fools. They caught the pour from a nearly empty 818 bottle in a store that usually doesn't shelve it. (Good catch, people!)  Rinna refused to try the tequila brand Kathy promoted; Kyle failed to support Kathy after the dis. Instead of acknowledging that THIS hurt Kathy, Rinna twisted the knife - attributing Kathy's response to Kardashian jealousy. REALLY?!  No jealousy shown. Just another Rinna shout-out to the Ks/K-adjacent. How many now? From Rinna (daughter dating Disick! "friend" Kendall's tequila!) From Kyle (Kris sent birthday flowers!! Kiss, kiss!)  And a bottle spin (nice work, bartender!) to clearly line up the 818 label in the shot.  Paid promotion or BH suck-uppery? Or just another example of Rinna purposely hurtful to someone unnecessarily & without a personal stake or reason to do it.

What an annoying mess this show is. Can Kyle cry about her sisters - yet put them down at every turn - more? Can Sutton cry when insulted - then profess to love those who caused her to cry - more? Can Erika snarl at friends who she thinks link her to Tom's thefts - as a  result of her guilty mind apparently, as they only want her to show compassion for the client victims - more?

Annoying, yes.  But these people upset themselves. Rinna, however, upsets OTHERS.  Why? Money? Drama Queen? Unknown ulterior motives that make strange bedfellows of crass grifters like Erika?  Such that decency/fairness/discretion to friends be damned?  Guess so.

I stopped watching other RH shows: OC due to Tamra (naked wasted, Jesus jugs, nastiness), NJ due to Teresa (blink-blink: thoughts can't register because, really, can anyone's IQ or  forehead be lower?), NY due to Ramona, Leah, Sonja (peeing in bushes, drunken rants), etc. The shows strayed when the women got caught up chasing the almighty buck, celebrity, or simply showed us their ugly core when fighting with each other.  No designer handbag, jewelry, or outfit (bought or rented) covers that up. 

Here, Rinna is a key reason for a nasty RHoBH world.  She should be gone - with others to follow.  If there is another season & she's on - so be it.  But with one less viewer.

Regarding the Kardashian jealousy. Kim was Paris' stylist when she was famous, and nobody knew Kim, but Kim Kardashian and Kyle Jenner are worth a billion dollars now, the family is invited to the Met Gala every year, the most famous fashion designers fight for their attention, Kim was invited to the White House, and they all have legitimately imortant friend, something the Hiltons cannot dream of. There was known resentment (to say the least) by the Hiltons, and Paris and Kim only started talking again last year. 

19 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Oh, I know what archiving means, I just thought it interesting that Lisa said that is what she did. Guess we will have to wait and see what is announced after the reunion in terms of who is and isn't coming back next season.

She will reinstate the posts if she thinks the circumstances changed.

Edited by ZettaK

Here's my problem with this show- it has become villian/willian heavy. As much as I can not stand Erika, I would rather see her continue on the show than Rinna and Diana. Rinna's particular smug brand of self promotion, bullying, and gaslighting no longer brings any entertainment value- it just pisses me off and makes me no longer want to watch. Diana is dreadful in every conceivable way, but watching the women kiss up to her (and her money) is what makes her unwatchable for me. Erika is of course awful, but there is at least some entertainment value in her very special brand of selfishness. There's a modicum left of wanting to see how she's going to step even deeper into it every time she opens her mouth. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I just saw a post on Reddit — with screenshots — about Rinna back in 2010 comparing Star Jones to a gorilla, and having a dream where she got into a bitch fight with Jones and pulled the wig off Jones’s head.

This was four years before she joined BH. 

For a lot of people in Hollywood, this kind of behavior would end careers. But this two-bit soap star gets rewarded with a popular reality TV show.

Honest to God — and I know I’ve said this before, but I really mean it this time — if major changes aren’t made to this show after this season, I’m OUT. Enough is enough with this woman.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, rlc said:

Here's my problem with this show- it has become villian/willian heavy. As much as I can not stand Erika, I would rather see her continue on the show than Rinna and Diana. Rinna's particular smug brand of self promotion, bullying, and gaslighting no longer brings any entertainment value- it just pisses me off and makes me no longer want to watch. Diana is dreadful in every conceivable way, but watching the women kiss up to her (and her money) is what makes her unwatchable for me. Erika is of course awful, but there is at least some entertainment value in her very special brand of selfishness. There's a modicum left of wanting to see how she's going to step even deeper into it every time she opens her mouth. 

Yes, and there is a difference between villains you love to hate and villains you just hate. The show definitely hit absolute rock bottom this year with the addition of Diana and the actions of Rinna. You come away from every episode feeling like you need a long, hot shower.

Does Bravo go out of its way now to find and promote the most repellent cast members possible, thinking that makes for good entertainment?

Psst, Andy…it doesn’t.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 15
17 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Yes, and there is a difference between villains you love to hate and villains you just hate. The show definitely hit absolute rock bottom this year with the addition of Diana and the actions of Rinna. You come away from every episode feeling like you need a long, hot shower.

Does Bravo go out of its way now to find and promote the most repellent cast members possible, thinking that makes for good entertainment?

Psst, Andy…it doesn’t.

Exactly… One of the non-BH housewives I enjoy (too embarrassed to say which one! LOL) is roundly disliked around here. And sometimes I stop and think: I get that she can be obnoxious, and I get that she’s said and done some awful things to her castmates, but she hasn’t been arrested, hasn’t scammed people out of money, hasn’t stolen from people, hasn’t done people dirty in the way Rinna has, doesn’t have an (alleged!) background of ill-gotten gains… she’s just obnoxious. Not that I’d want to be her friend in real life! LOL.  I’m just surprised sometimes by just how much flak she gets… especially when I think about how heinous these women are. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Exactly… One of the non-BH housewives I enjoy (too embarrassed to say which one! LOL) is roundly disliked around here. And sometimes I stop and think: I get that she can be obnoxious, and I get that she’s said and done some awful things to her castmates, but she hasn’t been arrested, hasn’t scammed people out of money, hasn’t stolen from people, hasn’t done people dirty in the way Rinna has, doesn’t have an (alleged!) background of ill-gotten gains… she’s just obnoxious. Not that I’d want to be her friend in real life! LOL.  I’m just surprised sometimes by just how much flak she gets… especially when I think about how heinous these women are. 

Ramona!

?😀

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Could not agree more. None of these women on these shows are saints by any stretch, but BH has cornered the market on irredeemable character traits. But that is easily fixed.

Oh, and while I’m in Rinna’s thread….saw a great caption this morning under a pic of a woman with grotesque plumped lips: “Looks like she is allergic to peanut butter and won a peanut butter eating contest.”

Rinna to a T! 🤣

• Wink 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Ramona!

?😀

3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

My first thought too.

George Clooney Reaction GIF

5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Could not agree more. None of these women on these shows are saints by any stretch, but BH has cornered the market on irredeemable character traits. But that is easily fixed.

Oh, and while I’m in Rinna’s thread….saw a great caption this morning under a pic of a woman with grotesque plumped lips: “Looks like she is allergic to peanut butter and won a peanut butter eating contest.”

Rinna to a T! 🤣

Yeowch! 🤣 I don’t wish anyone a nut allergy (I have one myself) but I can totally see that 🤣🤣

• Wink 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I wonder if Rinna already got fired...she's wiped all RHoBH off her IG account and I assume they have something in their contracts to pimp the show so if she's wiped all traces if RHoBH then maaaybeee.....? Could we be that lucky????

• Like 1
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I wonder if Rinna already got fired...she's wiped all RHoBH off her IG account and I assume they have something in their contracts to pimp the show so if she's wiped all traces if RHoBH then maaaybeee.....? Could we be that lucky????

I really believe that’s the case.  Something pretty big goes down at the reunion from what Andy said on one of the WWHL episodes.  He alluded to it being a historical one and there are a couple of “firsts” related to the ending.

• Applause 5
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I really believe that’s the case.  Something pretty big goes down at the reunion from what Andy said on one of the WWHL episodes.  He alluded to it being a historical one and there are a couple of “firsts” related to the ending.

I would actually be okay with one season for asslips IF it was her turn to get shat on for an entire season. So...maybe she senses what's coming and she quits on the reunion so they can't come after her. If so, she's basically admitting her guilt. She's such a basic bitch. 

Edited by gingerella
  • Applause 8
7 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I heard that for the first time ever the cast didn't take a group photo at the end. They also usually go out to dinner afterwards, but they all went their separate ways except for Garcelle and Sutton.

I seriously hope that Rinna is gone. I used to look forward to watching this show, but she makes it almost unbearable. Screaming at my TV every time Rinna opens her mouth is not how I want to watch. LOL!

Wonder how she feels being the most hated housewife ever?!?

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sharonana said:

She wouldn't care except that she loses a fat paycheck.

What's interesting is that Bravo went right along with her despicable behavior. If they encouraged it, she's probably very angry at them.

• Like 2
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I read that the cast refused to take a cast photo together. And something so unsatisfying as that would be what I would expect from a typical Andy Cohen announcement about "firsts". 

Sorry to be a buzzkill :(  I hope I am wrong.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 12/15/2014 at 8:06 AM, MatildaMoody said:

From interviews and appearances on other shows, I think this is just Lisa's personality. She is that super excited fan girl when it comes to just about everything. It may be because she once hosted a talk show, or it may just be that she tends to err on the side of positivity. But, everything I have seen of her, from her and Harry's reality show, to Celebrity Apprentice, to interviews on shows like WWHL, seems to point to her having a cheerleader mentality in just about everything.

I can totally see that getting old in large doses, but right now I find it refreshing after all of the sniping and nitpicking of last season.

Go back 4 or 5 season with Lisa on RHOBH and then tell me if you still feel this way . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

So Rinna is so shook by Kathy that it gave her PTSD. She has to purge herself of all the horrible things that Kathy supposedly said or she will develop cancer. Now she is a victim of abuse by Kathy.

Lawd who knew Kathy Hilton could inflict so many illnesses on one person? 🤣😂 Rinna really needs to seek help with all those ailments.

Oh Rinna 🤕🙄🤡

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

Blind gossip item: "70. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 10/06 **12**
You can add a divorce to the trying year of this hated Housewife. Lisa Rinna/"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"/Harry Hamlin

The italicized is a guess. Other guess was Jen Shah. I won't be surprised if it's Rinna. I think that marriage has been over for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
On 10/6/2022 at 6:26 AM, Sharonana said:

I think she loves it.  It was the goal.  All fame is good fame for Lisa Rinna, the bigger the better.  🤢

23 hours ago, Jel said:

I read that the cast refused to take a cast photo together. And something so unsatisfying as that would be what I would expect from a typical Andy Cohen announcement about "firsts". 

Sorry to be a buzzkill :(  I hope I am wrong.

You are probably right.  We do know they refused to do a group toast at the end. 

9 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

You can add a divorce to the trying year of this hated Housewife. Lisa Rinna/"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"/Harry Hamlin

The italicized is a guess. Other guess was Jen Shah. I won't be surprised if it's Rinna. I think that marriage has been over for a long time.

Probably Erika.  They are still legally married, remember.  Some lame excuse about legalities.  But I would enjoy it if it WAS Rinna.  👏

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Sharonana said:

So Rinna is so shook by Kathy that it gave her PTSD. She has to purge herself of all the horrible things that Kathy supposedly said or she will develop cancer. Now she is a victim of abuse by Kathy.

Lawd who knew Kathy Hilton could inflict so many illnesses on one person? 🤣😂 Rinna really needs to seek help with all those ailments.

Oh Rinna 🤕🙄🤡

That is hilarious! What's also funny to me is the dynamic duo's different takes on Kathy.

Erika: Kathy Hilton isn't even famous enough to take attention away from me. 

Lisa: Kathy Hilton is so rich, famous and powerful, her tantrums cause PTSD and cancer. 

Those two need to at least get on the same page. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 19
7 hours ago, Sharonana said:

Oh Rinna 🤕🙄🤡

Too funny 😂 but even Kris Jenner supports Kathy despite the tequila plug by Rinna... https://pagesix.com/2022/10/04/kris-jenner-supports-kathy-hilton-despite-lisa-rinnas-818-tequila-promo/

Edited by endure
oops
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, endure said:

I recall reading this article last month and agreed Rinna was possibly preparing for her RHOBH exit.  I'm even more convinced she is leaving now and there is no trace of RHOBH anywhere on her account now that I could see...

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/30/bravo-fans-believe-lisa-rinna-is-hinting-at-rhobh-exit/

As much as I am DYING for her to be gone, I wonder if this is just part of laying the foundation for a cliffhanger.  I’m afraid to get my hopes up! 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

That is hilarious! What's also funny to me is the dynamic duo's different takes on Kathy.

Erika: Kathy Hilton isn't even famous enough to take attention away from me. 

Lisa: Kathy Hilton is so rich, famous and powerful, her tantrums cause PTSD and cancer. 

Those two need to at least get on the same page. 

The Yin and Yang of….

I did write something else, but it’s not nice. Fill in your own blank.  _______________

• LOL 5
On 10/2/2022 at 11:33 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I’m annoyed that so much time is being given to Rinna for basically nothing, since the Kathy rant happened off camera. 
I think Rinna is jealous of Kathy and wanted to take her down to score points with Kyle. Kathy’s daughters have real fame while the Hamlin brats just have scraps from the show.  They aren’t pretty despite Lisa paying for them to model. She also bought them a fashion line which of course they contributed nothing too other than clomping out like horses in the clothing. They are gross and nasty. No wonder Harry runs off to the Canadian woods. 

Rinna has never EVER gotten over the fact that the Yolanda's daughters were huge successes in modeling and Rinna's two also-rans are nothing really more than average in the mannequin biz. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
11 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Wouldn't that be fabulous? Then Rinna could go onto her next career!  BIRD WATCHER!

Think AnimalPlanet network would pay her $2MIL to speak to every bird in the WORLD???

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 12
32 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rinna posted the Reunion clip on Instagram. About 93% of the posters hate her.

Only 93% ??  I thought it would be about 99.5%!  Guess that's why she keeps on flapping those baboon lips!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6

Someone in a thread (this one? Episode 21?) speculated that Harry should "come out" & that would boost his career.

Actually, Harry has never been shy about taking on gay roles. In 1982, he starred in "Making Love," one of the 1st major studio films depicting a gay love story.  Harry played the gay love interest of a seemingly happily married man.  The movie was "shocking" at the time.  Can't recall why - maybe because it showed two gay men kissing??  The film was critically panned as cheezy & melodramatic.  More recently, Harry played a gay father in a Showtime series, "Shameless." There may have been other roles. Don't follow Harry's career that closely.

Don't really care who Harry is or who he does.  His business.  The structure of his marriage is between Rinna & him.  But we saw how Rinna reacts to family secret outing - even as to rumors that have swirled for decades.  Rinna's extreme meltdown when Kim wanted to "talk about the husband," for example.  Rinna doesn't want scrutiny. 

So I just don't get why Rinna was SHOOK after Kathy's meltdown or why she inserted herself into the Hilton/Richards drama.  Yes, it was a chance for drama about secrets, family or otherwise, of a different type.  But those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.  Rinna did  & now she's facing the wrath - even of Patrick, Hilton's butler!  Good!  

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Wouldn't that be fabulous? Then Rinna could go onto her next career!  BIRD WATCHER!

Think AnimalPlanet network would pay her $2MIL to speak to every bird in the WORLD???

"Yep, that's Lois. And that's Lois, too!"

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Rinna has never EVER gotten over the fact that the Yolanda's daughters were huge successes in modeling and Rinna's two also-rans are nothing really more than average in the mannequin biz. 

And Rinna torpedoed her relationship with Yolanda by being an asshole toward her.

I remember her addressing that in one of her talking heads because (I think) a HW brought that up to her.

9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rinna was/is also having a social media fight with Patrick, Kathy Hilton’s butler. He suggests that she focus on her own finances and with whom her husband is spending time.

😂😂😂

• Love 3
1 minute ago, gingerella said:

I would like to nominate a revised name for this thread, something that takes i to account the gaslighting assholery that is this hosebeast. Anyone with me?

Gassholery hosebeast Rinna.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, realityplease said:

Someone in a thread (this one? Episode 21?) speculated that Harry should "come out" & that would boost his career.

Actually, Harry has never been shy about taking on gay roles. In 1982, he starred in "Making Love," one of the 1st major studio films depicting a gay love story.  Harry played the gay love interest of a seemingly happily married man.  The movie was "shocking" at the time.  Can't recall why - maybe because it showed two gay men kissing??  The film was critically panned as cheezy & melodramatic.  More recently, Harry played a gay father in a Showtime series, "Shameless." There may have been other roles. Don't follow Harry's career that closely.

Don't really care who Harry is or who he does.  His business.  The structure of his marriage is between Rinna & him.  But we saw how Rinna reacts to family secret outing - even as to rumors that have swirled for decades.  Rinna's extreme meltdown when Kim wanted to "talk about the husband," for example.  Rinna doesn't want scrutiny. 

So I just don't get why Rinna was SHOOK after Kathy's meltdown or why she inserted herself into the Hilton/Richards drama.  Yes, it was a chance for drama about secrets, family or otherwise, of a different type.  But those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.  Rinna did  & now she's facing the wrath - even of Patrick, Hilton's butler!  Good!  

Here's some photo's Lisa put up of Harry Hamlin on her insta, no idea why? ..... https://www.instagram.com/p/CakPpXgFX_W/?hl=en

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Jel said:

Anyone get the Rinna as a red M&M? What is that about and why does Andy Cohen find it so very hiiiilarious?

https://thetab.com/uk/2022/09/12/lisa-rinna-mm-explained-273150

Andy finds a lot of stuff hilarious that most people would not.

I don’t know why he so enjoys women shrieking and making fools of themselves. He seems to have a nice relationship with both of his parents. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Rinna keeps deleting anything related to the RHoBH from her Instagram, claiming that she wants her page to focus on fun and fashion… then within a day, she’s back to quoting from the reunion or whatever. She has the impulse control of a child.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, endure said:

Here's some photo's Lisa put up of Harry Hamlin on her insta, no idea why? ..... https://www.instagram.com/p/CakPpXgFX_W/?hl=en

What in the heck kind of pictures are these?! He's cooking with a Wizards robe and cowboy hat on? He lying on their animal print carpeted stairs holding a doll?! Quell manly, Harry. 

Actually I like HH and wish him happiness in life. Dont understand his taste in a wife, I think she's ruined those two daughters.  Her two dimwits suddenly think they should act as entitled as the Kardashian clan. I cant forget the episode the dark haired one listed her ridiculous demands for an apartment to Kyles very nice and normal daughter.  Ugh. I'd be beyond embarrassed if my daughter acted that way on national tv and there's Rinna grinning from ear to ear thrilled her girls are succeeding at.. what? Famewhoredom? Rinna's sick and now they're sick.  No wonder Harry would rather sleep in a tent in the wilderness.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, stcroix said:

What in the heck kind of pictures are these?! He's cooking with a Wizards robe and cowboy hat on? He lying on their animal print carpeted stairs holding a doll?! Quell manly, Harry. 

Actually I like HH and wish him happiness in life. Dont understand his taste in a wife, I think she's ruined those two daughters.  Her two dimwits suddenly think they should act as entitled as the Kardashian clan. I cant forget the episode the dark haired one listed her ridiculous demands for an apartment to Kyles very nice and normal daughter.  Ugh. I'd be beyond embarrassed if my daughter acted that way on national tv and there's Rinna grinning from ear to ear thrilled her girls are succeeding at.. what? Famewhoredom? Rinna's sick and now they're sick.  No wonder Harry would rather sleep in a tent in the wilderness.  

Harry has property in Ontario in the lake district…. Not sure but but I think he has sold off some of it over the years, it’s worth a lot!  And it’s been in his family for generations.  I think he spends some time there on his own and with his family too. This article is from  2011 I think…..  https://themash.ca/realestategossip/2011/08/governors-island.html

here’s a more recent article…. 

http://www.muskokablog.com/2021/06/02/governors-island-on-lake-joseph/

Edited by endure
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, endure said:

Harry has property in Ontario in the lake district…. Not sure but but I think he has sold off some of it over the years, it’s worth a lot!  And it’s been in his family for generations.  I think he spends some time there on his own and with his family too. This article is from  2011 I think…..  https://themash.ca/realestategossip/2011/08/governors-island.html

here’s a more recent article…. 

http://www.muskokablog.com/2021/06/02/governors-island-on-lake-joseph/

This sounds much nicer than I'd imagined. (a tent in a woods in the middle of nowhere) I can understand why he'd love going up there.  

• Love 6