Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

A couple of the Dubai HWs came at her on Twitter too.

Nice to see that Diana and Rinna are comfortable being seen as racists on this show.

Screenshot_20220701-002001_Reddit~2.jpg

One thing about Rinna, she has a big fat mouth to go with her big fat lips.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

A couple of the Dubai HWs came at her on Twitter too.

Nice to see that Diana and Rinna are comfortable being seen as racists on this show.

Screenshot_20220701-002001_Reddit~2.jpg

Wait, there's more! 

Rinna doesn't want Dubai's smoke. These women are richer than she'll ever be and they will read her down to her bones. And unlike her pal Diana, none of them are accused of being mixed up in sex trafficking. 

We know why Rinna singled out Dubai after mentioning not being racist for attacking Garcelle. Why mention the most diverse (different cultures as well as race) housewives franchise right after the fact?

She's trash. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Wait, there's more! 

Rinna doesn't want Dubai's smoke. These women are richer than she'll ever be and they will read her down to her bones. And unlike her pal Diana, none of them are accused of being mixed up in sex trafficking. 

We know why Rinna singled out Dubai after mentioning not being racist for attacking Garcelle. Why mention the most diverse (different cultures as well as race) housewives franchise right after the fact?

She's trash. 

I really wanna hear her spin on dragging Dubi into this for real LOL 

• Applause 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

Don’t worry everyone. She’ll OWN IT and everything will be fine.

barficon!

She will try to take credit for bringing “awareness” to the show and getting people to “watch”( one of her fans on Twitter already tried to do this) 

• LOL 7
39 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She will try to take credit for bringing “awareness” to the show and getting people to “watch”( one of her fans on Twitter already tried to do this) 

Those ingrate Dubai ladies should be thanking her!

And others should too -- just think of all the work she has done already to forward the causes of asshollery and assholism.

She's a true pioneer!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

Rinna needs to be knocked down a peg or ten. Props to the Dubai girls for keeping their foot on her neck. I'm glad Brooks mentioned how Rinna wouldn't try it with ATL or Potomac. Let's mention it all! 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Fire 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

Rinna needs to be knocked down a peg or ten. Props to the Dubai girls for keeping their foot on her neck. I'm glad Brooks mentioned how Rinna wouldn't try it with ATL or Potomac. Let's mention it all! 

I may enjoy her message to Rinna a bit too much!  HA!

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Wait, there's more! 

She sure as hell wasn't going to say RHOA or RHOP.

• Applause 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lol did I call it or what 

• Applause 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Thankfully Rinna received an assist from a white guy who I'm sure has never done or said anything problematic in his entire life.

1723320620_Screenshot_20220702-030105_Reddit2.thumb.jpg.399981d647217acd310de674386166d8.jpg

So, I guess Rinna's going to keep digging that hole. 

Screenshot_20220702-025346_Reddit~2.jpg

Edited by Surrealist
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 3

Rinna lost her very lucrative gig with QVC over her tweets and Instagram posts. It wasn't about race then but her disgusting  and vile posts about QVC shoppers. She is an idiot and she can't stop herself. if Andy and Bravo let her get away with this then it's on them. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Well now. I have to admit I dismissed Dubai after being bored with the first episode and haven't watched since, but I think I just became a fan. It's going back on the DVR. Lisa is so desperate to remain relevant, she doesn't seem to care how despised she is. That worked for Brandi. Until it didn't.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

This Twitter exchange needs its own Bravo show...

So?  Do y'all think this is the end of the line for Rinna?  Or because she is productions bitch, Bravo will just pretend nothing happened and just carry on?

• Fire 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, dosodog said:

This Twitter exchange needs its own Bravo show...

So?  Do y'all think this is the end of the line for Rinna?  Or because she is productions bitch, Bravo will just pretend nothing happened and just carry on?

I wish this were the end of the line for her, but unfortunately, this is turning out to be one of the longest running acting gigs of her career and she is just too damned useful to Bravo.  I expect they’ll find a way to help her slither out of it somehow and she’ll be around for yet another season of bad acting.  

I have always looked forward to a BH without her.  Dare to dream…

• Applause 4
  • Love 9

Sadly I think you are right about this. Unless Bravo gets a huge amount of blowback from fans and other Housewives shows Bravo will most likely think it will go away. Maybe if fans contact the show's sponsors something will come of this. Bravo has a history of firing other housewives who have been caught making racist comments. We shall see if Andy gets rid of one of his favorites. But I am not holding my breath.

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Sadly I think you are right about this. Unless Bravo gets a huge amount of blowback from fans and other Housewives shows Bravo will most likely think it will go away. Maybe if fans contact the show's sponsors something will come of this. Bravo has a history of firing other housewives who have been caught making racist comments. We shall see if Andy gets rid of one of his favorites. But I am not holding my breath.

Eh I dunno with the racist thing just being slung around and how NeNe has a lawsuit that basically states that bravo let’s the white cast mates get away with racist behavior this is like in a super weird spot 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Useful 5

Many of us have lost parents and siblings. I have. At no time did I lose my mind and go off on anyone that way that she did. I think she got scared and did not want a repeat of QVC. Not buying her excuse that grief made her do this. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I didn't know one of the stages of grief was racism.

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Not racism or the situation you are talking about, but how you put a spin on the different stages of grief. Pure genius! 😅👏

Edited by Glama
Typo
  • Love 5

Well we all know what Rinna's look will be for the reunion. She will come on the show all meek and sedate. When the questions come up about these tweets she wil begin to dry cry and explain that she was suffering from extreme grief and was not herself. Someone will pass her a box of tissues and Andy will look concerned. Some of the women will embrace her and tell her how brave she is. All is forgiven.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Well we all know what Rinna's look will be for the reunion. She will come on the show all meek and sedate. When the questions come up about these tweets she wil begin to dry cry and explain that she was suffering from extreme grief and was not herself. Someone will pass her a box of tissues and Andy will look concerned. Some of the women will embrace her and tell her how brave she is. All is forgiven.

lisa-rinna-real-housewives-death-stare.g

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I didn't know that she blamed her nasty QVC rant on grief over her fathers death. If she pulls that same crap this time at the reunion I hope this is brought up. What does Andy see in Lisa that makes him ignore or excuse her vile behavior? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

JFC.

I didn't know one of the stages of grief was racism.

If losing Lois made her act heinously, what's been her excuse for the rest of the years she's been on the show? eff off, Rinna.

Well if a sleeping pill can make you racist (remember Roseanne’s excuse) why not grief lol 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Well if a sleeping pill can make you racist (remember Roseanne’s excuse) why not grief lol 

lol, that line was classic! What else, an allergy pill makes you homophobic?  

I feel for Rinna losing Lois. The thought of losing either of my parents is enough to get me emotional, but no grief isn't a pass to say and do anything. And if it were, why did a certain British Housewife not receive the same grace? Her loss wasn't even one we all know is likely to happen in life. She lost her only sibling to suicide, and he was still young.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I've been through my own periods of grief, and I would never be an asshole toward others just for the sake of being so.

I don't understand most of the BH HWs.

Didn't Lois pass away in November of last year? But Lisa waited until last week to show her ass about it? 🤔

I do understand that there's no timeline on grief, and I do know that it can come in waves, as I deal with that from my own mom's passing, but I don't accept using Lois' passing as an excuse to say racist things, or even to be a complete twat. Each and every time Lisa's done something horrible or racist, she's blamed grief or this or that. She never owns it.

Remember when she made that tweet with an animatronic gorilla and said it was Star Jones without a wig? Didn't she blame the death of her father for that, or am I misremembering what she blamed?

She needs to go.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Never forget Justin Bieber saw her dancing to one of his songs and replied that  she needs to chill.

I got such a kick out of that.

She does need to go. She's not even a love-to-hate character. Just depressing. Not funny. Not cute. Just awful.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, Jel said:

Never forget Justin Bieber saw her dancing to one of his songs and replied that  she needs to chill.

I got such a kick out of that.

She does need to go. She's not even a love-to-hate character. Just depressing. Not funny. Not cute. Just awful.

One of you (sorry can't remember which) mentioned that Rinna acts like her Melrose Place character Taylor McBride, and now I can't unthink that.

Rinna is playing herself as Taylor McBride.

PlutoTV has MP reruns on its Beverly Hills 90210 channel. They're in the Taylor seasons now, and I keep thinking of RHOBH when I watch. 😂

• LOL 6
12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Let's not forget that EVERY SINGLE BIRD that Lisa lays her eyes on... IS LOIS!!!  What the hell??

Other than her mother dying, her only storyline is dressing like she is in a throwback broadway play or conjuring up Elton John and Prince.  Well and shit stirring.  Lois' passing is tragic and I am not mocking it at all - but I wonder what was HER storyline supposed to be?

Her stirring and hating Sutton is getting annoying.  It seems like newbies can do anything as long as they follow Fox Force Five Four.  I think the only FFF storyline was to get Sutton - again do something new...

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
On 7/5/2022 at 4:10 AM, 65mickey said:

I wonder if Dorit will loan Rinna the grieving widow costume, equipped with headband?

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Let's not forget that EVERY SINGLE BIRD that Lisa lays her eyes on... IS LOIS!!!  What the hell??

I wonder what Lisa will think when one of those birds takes a big crap all over her head.

50 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

I wonder if Dorit will loan Rinna the grieving widow costume, equipped with headband?

I would die. 🤣

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lol it’s not from her I had to look it’s a parody account lol but apparently she DID really reach out 

Hmmmm. What's funny is that that's something Rinna would say. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s a parody account .. but she really did reach out and apologized apparently… I hope Caroline gets that this is just damage control on Rinna’s part tho 

Innnnterresting that she reached out to Brooks instead of Ayan though. Ayan would have shredded her! Lesa may have, too, but Ayan would have verbally dismantled Rinna.

lol at the parody account tho. I know the Donn Gunvalson got me a couple times before I realized.

• Love 3