Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Soapy Goddess said:

With the possibility of Rinna being let go over her uncontrollable SM, what I'd REALLY like to see happen next season is "Bye, Bye Rinna, and Hello Denise!" 

Karma's gonna get you, Rinna. And I'll be doing my happy dance along with a few cartwheels 🤸‍♀️

bfizl9q0aok91.jpg

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

With the possibility of Rinna being let go over her uncontrollable SM, what I'd REALLY like to see happen next season is "Bye, Bye Rinna, and Hello Denise!" 

Karma's gonna get you, Rinna. And I'll be doing my happy dance along with a few cartwheels 🤸‍♀️

I am all for bringing Denise back. Absolutely. Get rid of Rinna and Jenkins, and isolate Erika with the trio of Garcelle-Sutton-Denise. We’ll see just how threatening Petty Mess is without her posse. That would be perfection, given the way Denise was treated.

I see where Harry has joined the outraged chorus about leaving the kids alone. Sir, talk to your wife about that. The rest of us civilized folk know better. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 13

The Page Six article states that Rinna claims that her children are being threatened and that she felt that she had to stop posting anything about the show to protect her family.  I bet that she was called on the carpet by the producers of RHBH and threatened with losing this gig unless she cleaned up her social media. I am waiting for her to claim that her grief over Lois's death and fear for her family's safety has caused her to have a mental breakdown. Give me a break. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I know some viewers found Denise boring. I appreciated her more low-key nature, although I side eye Aaron. We know she's friends with Garcelle and now Sutton.

Probably the most real of all the “real” housewives — which is why the swarm came after her.

Something has to be done with this franchise, though. It’s out of control. I’ve seen people wanting LVP back, which will most likely never happen, but imagine her with Garcelle, Sutton, Denise, and Kathy. Show might even be watchable again. It is good to see that many have had it with this ugliness.

Andy, are you listening?

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 13
34 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

The Page Six article states that Rinna claims that her children are being threatened and that she felt that she had to stop posting anything about the show to protect her family.  I bet that she was called on the carpet by the producers of RHBH and threatened with losing this gig unless she cleaned up her social media. I am waiting for her to claim that her grief over Lois's death and fear for her family's safety has caused her to have a mental breakdown. Give me a break. 

My thoughts exactly. Nothing is EVER Rinna’s fault. If she’ll use her “grief” to yell across a table at Sutton, you know sure as hell she’ll use it to excuse this. All Lisa ever wants to do is hurt other people by any means possible. Her hate is so blind now that nothing is off limits, apparently.

It is so hilarious to me that these women start this shit, and then claim victimhood when it comes back around to them. Not buying the Delilah and Amelia excuse at all. She’s using them like she’s using poor Lois. Anything and anybody to cover her sorry ass.

What I would like to see: Let these witches have their day at the reunion, and immediately fire them. I think Rinna is scared shitless of losing this gig, because it’s all she has and she’s lashing out (and not doing herself any favors in the process). Somebody needs to tell her to lay low and S.T.F.U.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Get rid of Rinna and Jenkins, and isolate Erika with the trio of Garcelle-Sutton-Denise. We’ll see just how threatening Petty Mess is without her posse.

I think Bravo will pull something like this once Erika can no longer appear on the series (if that ever happens). Once they can't use her for ratings, production will engineer a pile-on.

I bet that she was called on the carpet by the producers of RHBH and threatened with losing this gig unless she cleaned up her social media.

When Rinna was on WWHL, angrily sputtering and thrashing around, Andy made a dig at her abuse of social media. She sputtered and thrashed some more, making excuses, but I wonder if it was a warning.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Probably the most real of all the “real” housewives — which is why the swarm came after her.

Something has to be done with this franchise, though. It’s out of control. I’ve seen people wanting LVP back, which will most likely never happen, but imagine her with Garcelle, Sutton, Denise, and Kathy. Show might even be watchable again. It is good to see that many have had it with this ugliness.

Andy, are you listening?

Can you imagine if Rinna were fired and replaced with Denise AND Vanderpump? Her head would explode off her skinny little body.

10 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

My thoughts exactly. Nothing is EVER Rinna’s fault. If she’ll use her “grief” to yell across a table at Sutton, you know sure as hell she’ll use it to excuse this. All Lisa ever wants to do is hurt other people by any means possible. Her hate is so blind now that nothing is off limits, apparently.

It is so hilarious to me that these women start this shit, and then claim victimhood when it comes back around to them. Not buying the Delilah and Amelia excuse at all. She’s using them like she’s using poor Lois. Anything and anybody to cover her sorry ass.

What I would like to see: Let these witches have their day at the reunion, and immediately fire them. I think Rinna is scared shitless of losing this gig, because it’s all she has and she’s lashing out (and not doing herself any favors in the process). Somebody needs to tell her to lay low and S.T.F.U.

I think Rinna is kind of in Brandi territory. Yes, being messy helps you keep your job, but if you take it too far, you could lose your job too. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 11
On 8/29/2022 at 10:49 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rinna deleted a lot of posts from her Instagram, because she “doesn’t like the negativity.”

She should just delete herself if she wants the job done.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I do not understand any of that except for Rinna calling Sutton, "Slutton."

This is Erika commenting that she knew Tom's 4-yr mistress (a judge) in 2012-2016 (?) received jewelry, shopping sprees & plastic surgery paid by Tom but didn't know about & "thrown for a loop" by disclosure of a $300,000 gift from Tom to the judge to further the judge's purchase of a $700,000+ oceanfront Santa Monica condo. 

It came out at Erika's deposition in the bankruptcy action & the disclosure of the $300k was reported in the L.A. Times just days ago. The $300k came from a client trust account. (A $20 million settlement had been deposited into that account but Tom pillaged it down to $411,000 - taking funds out for other than client benefit/distribution is a no-no.) The judge returned about $15k worth of  jewelry to the bank to be liquidated for the victims - but no mention yet of any return by the judge of the $300k or disclosure of any other "gifts."

Rinna, nasty ass that she is, used this as a dig to Sutton - as in "another LA Times article for you."

Disgusting!

• Mind Blown 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 8
  • Love 5

Why is nasty Rinna calling out someone else for plastic surgery when she has fake boobs, fake lips and probably just as much if not more Botox than the rest of Hollywood?  And what's with the " Slutton" business?  

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Why is nasty Rinna calling out someone else for plastic surgery when she has fake boobs, fake lips and probably just as much if not more Botox than the rest of Hollywood?  And what's with the " Slutton" business?  

I think Rinna was bashing Sutton in the comments underneath the original post by Erika that linked the article.  The comment about the plastic surgery, jewelry, etc. was from Erika's when she posted the article about Tom's mistress to her social media.

Rinna then commented on Erika's original post, tagging Sutton, but calling her "Slutton" and saying "here's another LA Times article for you", because of the whole LA Times article stuff from last season.  You know - that LA Times article that was too long and complicated for Rinna to read, but Sutton did.

Rinna - the person who said she was ONLY going to use her social media for "fun, fashion and family", but seemingly, has no issue to get nasty and bitchy on another person's social media.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I was wondering how long it would take Rinna to blame LVP for the the bot attacks on Garcelle's son Jax.   Sure enough she didn't disappoint. She is just so predictable.  I really believe she is so jealous of LVP that she can't stand herself.  Sad in a way.  I'm sure LVP couldn't care less about Rinna or her opinions.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
On 9/6/2022 at 4:06 PM, MatildaMoody said:

I know Rinna probably never actually saw this tweet response, but I love that this person called her out so cleanly. Rinna-tweet.png.72d3aa3c7ffbaf576b5e6910b002ffe0.png

I just love these women. They treat others like absolute shit, but then expect compassion and sympathy for themselves when the time comes.

Bravo did just fine with honoring Lois. Last week it reran the season where she was prominently featured in several episodes, and she’s been tastefully remembered this season. So Rinna can shut it. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5

know some viewers found Denise boring. I appreciated her more low-key nature, although I side eye Aaron. We know she's friends with Garcelle and now Sutton.

I totally agree.  I can understand why you would want Rinna gone, but WHY WHY WHY would anyone want Denise back?  Why would Bravo even want her back?  She clearly was not interested in being a fully invested cast member and obviously is not cut out for reality shows.  Didn't she back out of her commitment to Bravo to begin with?  I also found her exceedingly boring, and she seemed like a real spaced out flake to me.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Joan van Snark said:

I totally agree.  I can understand why you would want Rinna gone, but WHY WHY WHY would anyone want Denise back?  Why would Bravo even want her back?  She clearly was not interested in being a fully invested cast member and obviously is not cut out for reality shows.  Didn't she back out of her commitment to Bravo to begin with?  I also found her exceedingly boring, and she seemed like a real spaced out flake to me.

Sounds to me like she was a victim of the curse…too REAL for reality?!!

Dun, dun DUNNNNN…..

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

I believe Denise was forced to back out of her contract...and don't think she would have done so otherwise, if Rinna was a decent "friend".

Denise might be boring to some, but at least she's not screaming at the top of her lungs, and treating her best friends like shit. 

I also feel that Denise didn't get her chance to have an interesting storyline because Rinna dominated every scene with her annoying accusations of a lesbian affair.

• Applause 15
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

She's got an IG story up about how "for the past four months I have been threatened to not tell the truth, but today I will tell the truth!"  She's totally lost it.

1 hour ago, CallmeCray said:

This oughtta be good…

If she personally reveals anything that has not been aired, or that has somehow been "hidden" by the producers, she can kiss her RHOBH status away.  

Now, if she leaks it to someone in the press and then posts the article, I think she will get away with whatever "truth" she's going to reveal.

I also think this will be a case of telling "her" truth - NOT the actual truth of whatever the hell she's talking about.

~or~

She's looking to boost her Social Media trending so that people will keep checking in on her page, and then, just post something like "I love Harry Hamlin and that's the TRUTH".

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

“The TRUTH is that Rinna Rose will be released at all Liquor Barns and Hy-Vee Markets (where allowed by law, and I have a NEW MASCARA called Tears for Lois to commemorate how poorly she was memorialized on A Show That Shall Remain Nameless but is Still Ruined by Lisa Vanderpump Despite Her Not Being On for What, Three Seasons?”

• Applause 1
  • LOL 19
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

She's got an IG story up about how "for the past four months I have been threatened to not tell the truth, but today I will tell the truth!"  She's totally lost it.

I love her instastory bounces between dragging Cathy, tributes to Queen Elizabeth, a tongue bath for Diana, back to the Queen, back to Cathy, followed by her Joan of Arc moment of sacrificing herself for the truth.

Ooooof.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

I just saw something on the Apple News site. It was a picture of LisaR walking the runway at a fashion show; wearing a slinky white dress - only baring her shoulders and arms. She stated that she would never bare her midriff; did she mean that as only for runway walks? What am I missing? (this was around the same time that her daughter walked the runway in another show)

41 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I wonder if Rinna has seen Kim K's reaction to that nasty 818 tequila?  The reviews say it's garbage. 

It's also interesting that Kendall has been accused of cultural appropriation with the tequila, while the one Kathy invested in is owned by Eva Longoria, a Latina.  So less than great optics for Rinna.  Maybe if Kathy had namedropped Eva her famewhore antenna would've perked up.  Probably not though, she desperately is stuck up the Kardashians' ass so far a search team couldn't find her.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Good grief 2 million dollars?  If they give her that I will be done.  Rewarding her disgusting and vile behavior is just too much.  If they dont' give it to her she will probably say they can't afford me.

And they put Bravo needs Lisa more than Lisa needs Bravo?  Seriously?  Bravo doesn't need her that much.

Edited by MyMaui
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Castina said:

Well this is really disappointing if it's true that they are actually negotiating with her to come back for season 13 :(

https://radaronline.com/p/lisa-rinna-demanding-2-million-rhobh-real-housewives-season-13/

She will never get $2 million. What on earth is she making now? A few OGs made/make a million, or more. Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Judge before she rejoined the OC HWs this year, Nene Leakes, Teresa Guidice. Maybe Porsha Williams, or a NY HW too.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1