Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Rinna: These are the Lips of her Life

• Start Topic

No, that was Amelia. I don't recall Lisa bringing up any of Delilah's issues on the show.

I really hope the trauma isn't abuse of any kind, but it kinda feels that way. Hopefully it's just the trauma of reading about blow jobs from her mother.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, MsTree said:

Does anyone know exactly what her trauma is/was??

5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don’t know but have wondered the same thing. I get her mixed up with the other daughter. Is Delilah the one with the eating disorder?

2 hours ago, dmeets said:

No, that was Amelia. I don't recall Lisa bringing up any of Delilah's issues on the show.

I really hope the trauma isn't abuse of any kind, but it kinda feels that way. Hopefully it's just the trauma of reading about blow jobs from her mother.

Diagnosed trauma?

Her mother is Rinna. Enough said. 😜

Seriously, though, it’s astounding that we haven’t learned about anything before this.

I always try to quote/paraphrase Keanu Reeves’s character from the 1980s film Parenthood. 
You need a license to drive, hunt, etc.

But anyone can become a parent.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Diagnosed trauma?

Her mother is Rinna. Enough said. 😜

Seriously, though, it’s astounding that we haven’t learned about anything before this.

I always try to quote/paraphrase Keanu Reeves’s character from the 1980s film Parenthood. 
You need a license to drive, hunt, etc.

But anyone can become a parent.

That's why things like "mother knows best" or "she's a mother so she must be a good person or good with kids" are pet peeves of mine. No, many moms do not know best. Many are idiots. Many are assholes. Some are worse than the idiots and the assholes. 

• Like 1
  • Love 19

In that People article, she claims a COVID vaccine caused her to feel sick and "like her bones were breaking" and caused some kind of "autoimmune" issues, she became addicted to Xanax because she has panic attacks, and OD'd on propranolol and Benadryl.  Does not mention what "trauma" she had that she needs trauma therapy for.  Maybe it's the trauma of dad cooking food for them to eat while mom doesn't want any of them eating anything lest they gain an ounce.  Otherwise?  She lives in the lap of luxury, had school paid for if she wanted school, and had that stupid fashion "career" thingie that someone bankrolled for her.   To me, she sounds like her mom - a drama llama.

Was she the one dating Disik?  (I have no idea who he is, much less how his name is spelled.)  Maybe she was traumatized by that relationship ending?

Edited by izabella
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, izabella said:

Was she the one dating Disik?  (I have no idea who he is, much less how his name is spelled.)  Maybe she was traumatized by that relationship ending?

That was Amelia too.  Delilah was dating some model who seemed nice enough based on what little they showed of him -- he was on the video call with Delilah while Lisa was rummaging through her garage closet. No idea if they're still together. 

Edited by dmeets
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I remember Lisa saying Delilah had PANDAS as a child (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections) and they believed that caused her crippling depression, anxiety and many phobias.

I also remember reading that Delilah went into rehab on at least a few occasions, one after a bad breakup from a bad relationship. Maybe that was the trauma? (besides having Lisa as a mother)

• Useful 9
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I remember Lisa saying Delilah had PANDAS as a child (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections) and they believed that caused her crippling depression, anxiety and many phobias.

I also remember reading that Delilah went into rehab on at least a few occasions, one after a bad breakup from a bad relationship. Maybe that was the trauma? (besides having Lisa as a mother)

Yup, that will do it!  Wonder what the hell Rinna was doing to pass along a streptococcal infection? 🤔🙄

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

Delilah actually had done about a 45-minute IG Live over a month ago (been taken down now) about some severe issues she's had, and how she's being "forced" to remain silent on those issues.  She kept referring to "they", as in "they" keep telling me not to talk, "they" tell me not to record this, etc.

I never cared for Rinna or her entitled daughters, but I viewed Delilah's IG Live (recorded version) & followed her, as I really felt for her.  She was sitting on her bed, with her dog, really speaking from the heart.  

Delilah's IG is now scrubbed of any mention of the video, and it's back to "look at me" fashion poses.

Just yesterday, I went back to re-watch it, and it's gone.  So it looks like "they" got her to remove it.

She's been asked in the comments about the video's removal, but no response.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2

Well, perhaps "they" understand that Delilah is attention-seeking.

Every time I spot a whiny IG post from an entitled idiot, I think "Get off IG and seek professional help. Quietly."

Delilah knows how to get help. She's an adult and doesn't need anyone to do it for her.

• Love 8

I don't follow them so closely, but I just think they have such a warped reality . I have a very hard time being sympathetic. I don't wish bad on anyone, but they don't endear themselves to me or most people.The catty part of me is remembering some scene where they went back to where Mamalisa grew up and they were commenting on the "fatties" there.

(hope I am remembering it correctly and it wasn't some other obnoxious emaciated family?)

Yeah, like I said, no love here.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

Unpopular opinion, but I wasn't as outraged as everyone else was by the chub chub comment. I didn't get any cruelty from it, just insensitivity from a teen. Teenagers say and do stupid things. Asking their mom if people where she's from are heavier than they are in LA isn't the same as say, bullying or picking on an individual for their weight. 

There have been other kids in the franchise who've done everything from drive drunk to attack a homeless man, stuff that can actually hurt and kill. A kid putting her foot in her mouth just isn't that horrific to me. 

• Love 11

Since I haven't watched much of this series over time, I don't know if anyone posted this already. Harry and Lisa as Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen for Halloween, with Harry sporting the Nazi symbol (as Sid once did). Someone on Youtube was grousing about it recently:

image.png.30c9be640705f8e1d39cf12a81c8635d.png

(edited)
On 2/23/2022 at 12:52 PM, pasdetrois said:

Since I haven't watched much of this series over time, I don't know if anyone posted this already. Harry and Lisa as Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen for Halloween, with Harry sporting the Nazi symbol (as Sid once did). Someone on Youtube was grousing about it recently:

image.png.30c9be640705f8e1d39cf12a81c8635d.png

I’m not 100% on this but I believe this offense caused Rinna problems with QVC.

I’ve been rewatching RHOBH with my sister who was never a watcher and I am appalled by Rinna.  She is nothing but a  conniving conspirator and lier.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 8

I can’t stand this current crap - SO much time spent on THE lamest things to fight about - and, what a surprise!  They are big-time faves of Rinna…

”I never got an apology” - usually related to something that was never even done to her.  Rinna will seriously reach til her arms fall off to turn fantasy slights into a storyline.

”I never got a call from you asking how I was” (when usually, the person she whips this out against is oblivious as to why she would even need to check on her)

”You never even thanked me” - but footage is aired which proves her dead-wrong, as a fellow “wife” falls all over herself in an effort to convey gratitude.  Said fellow wife most likely fears the bs that will befall her if she doesn’t and Rinna believes she’s struck storyline gold, once again. 

Sister is not living in reality.  I really think there’s either something wrong with her brain or it’s usually saturated with chemicals of some sort.  I lean toward the latter.  Somebody mentioned that they believe she is playing a part 24/7, and I agree with that completely - including when there are no cameras (or even PEOPLE) around.  

Not only do delusions make for ridiculous storylines obviously not based in fact, but they are hardly slights that should yield the amount of camera time and drama she believes they should.  It’s embarassing and insulting to the viewers.  

Lisa, we’re smart enough to know when you’ve got nothin’, which is 99% of the time. That’s when the most dreamt-up storylines emerge.  Go sidle up to another of the wives who actually has something going on and ride the coattails of her storyline…AGAIN.  

• Love 10
44 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

I can’t stand this current crap - SO much time spent on THE lamest things to fight about - and, what a surprise!  They are big-time faves of Rinna…

”I never got an apology” - usually related to something that was never even done to her.  Rinna will seriously reach til her arms fall off to turn fantasy slights into a storyline.

”I never got a call from you asking how I was” (when usually, the person she whips this out against is oblivious as to why she would even need to check on her)

”You never even thanked me” - but footage is aired which proves her dead-wrong, as a fellow “wife” falls all over herself in an effort to convey gratitude.  Said fellow wife most likely fears the bs that will befall her if she doesn’t and Rinna believes she’s struck storyline gold, once again. 

Sister is not living in reality.  I really think there’s either something wrong with her brain or it’s usually saturated with chemicals of some sort.  I lean toward the latter.  Somebody mentioned that they believe she is playing a part 24/7, and I agree with that completely - including when there are no cameras (or even PEOPLE) around.  

Not only do delusions make for ridiculous storylines obviously not based in fact, but they are hardly slights that should yield the amount of camera time and drama she believes they should.  It’s embarassing and insulting to the viewers.  

Lisa, we’re smart enough to know when you’ve got nothin’, which is 99% of the time. That’s when the most dreamt-up storylines emerge.  Go sidle up to another of the wives who actually has something going on and ride the coattails of her storyline…AGAIN.  

It's really interesting how we haven't really learned a whole lot about her life outside the show, just surface and shallow bits and pieces. Most things come from social media that she can't control. She deflects, redirects, lies, instigates and twists things, to have all these super petty, all-season-long fights so she doesn't have to put her real life up for consumption. She IS always playing catty sidekick to someone who IS putting their business out for the show.

Who was it here that saw her at the place they worked? (I'm so, so sorry for not recalling your screen name right now!) They reported that Lisa was subdued and quiet and didn't interact with anyone, but when the cameras turned on, and the shoot for the episode began, she became the boisterous Rinna we all see. (I'm also still dying to know if what the poster observed has made it to the show yet?) I had suspected this was just an acting gig for her, but that astute observation by the lovely poster, confirmed it for me.

To this part right here: **Said fellow wife most likely fears the bs that will befall her if she doesn’t and Rinna believes she’s struck storyline gold, once again.**
Rinna is a deeply vindictive and malicious person. She thinks nothing of lying and making up bs to intentionally hurt someone.

I'd lay money that Rinna will spend the time between seasons, dreaming up some awful plan with the Faux Force Five, to go after Sutton for daring to stand up to her. Probably won't be until next season, but she'll come armed with nukes, because Sutton outed her over the gala stuff, especially since Sutton was prepared and had receipts.

Not sure if you can tell, because I'm pretty subtle with it, 😆 but she is one I wish would leave the show. She can go and take Erika with her!

• Love 12

I am trying to understand how Rinna clutches her pearls about WHO PAID FOR HER TO GO TO A CHARITY EVENT.  I guess I am off because I thought supporting a CHARITY means BUYING YOUR OWN TICKET.

Teddi explained in "hollywood" this is how it happens - if you are famous you go for free to drum up publicity.  I am trying to understand how HH and Lips would get anyone to do anything.  And lets not forget Rinna mocking Sutton for spending money her husband made.

Hmmm well you wanted her husband's money to buy your TICKET.  I would be embarrassed if I was such a hustler I was grifting.  THen again I also do not have duck lips and wigs.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
4 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Teddi explained in "hollywood" this is how it happens - if you are famous you go for free to drum up publicity.  I am trying to understand how HH and Lips would get anyone to do anything.  And lets not forget Rinna mocking Sutton for spending money her husband made.

Teddi is full of shit. This is one of the most prestigious Oscars after-parties in town. They certainly don't need Lisa Rinna, who's never going to be in the vicinity of the Dolby Theater on Oscar night, to drum up publicity.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, dmeets said:

Teddi is full of shit. This is one of the most prestigious Oscars after-parties in town. They certainly don't need Lisa Rinna, who's never going to be in the vicinity of the Dolby Theater on Oscar night, to drum up publicity.

I don’t think it was only Lisa Rinna they were after; Harry Hamlin was pretty big after LA Law.  While tacky in my opinion not to buy tickets, I’m sure many donors come to hobnob with celebrities…

• Love 7
On 5/23/2022 at 9:03 AM, Slakkie said:

I am trying to understand how Rinna clutches her pearls about WHO PAID FOR HER TO GO TO A CHARITY EVENT.  I guess I am off because I thought supporting a CHARITY means BUYING YOUR OWN TICKET.

Hmmm well you wanted her husband's money to buy your TICKET.  I would be embarrassed if I was such a hustler I was grifting.  THen again I also do not have duck lips and wigs.

Yeah…like Rinna is an A List celebrity. And I doubt Harry  is a H-wood mover and shaker anymore. LMAO. Lisa’s grasping to stay somewhat relevant, no matter how she does it.

Came here, though, to say there’s a thread on the Housewives subreddit…how about if the show onboarded Nicolette Sheridan? 🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Wink 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I cannot stand Lisa Rinna, so it really pains me to say this - but she looks quite pretty in her talking head shots this season, the ones where she has a long wig on and makeup that is somewhat heavy but not over the top.

Ugh.  Glad that’s off my chest and I’ll just go right back calling her my second-most hated Housewife (after Teresa Guidice of course 😂)

• LOL 10

On December 4, 2008, TV Guide reported that Hamlin and Rinna signed a deal to create a reality television series[18] called Harry Loves Lisa that is based around their family life. The series was developed by TV Land and premiered on October 6, 2010.

Did I know this? Did we know this?

19 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Watching the reruns on Bravo….can’t help but think how pretty Amelia and Delilah were before they had all that work done.

That goes for most of the HW's, I noticed how fresh faced Erika was in her first season, Kyle's face changed, a lot. LVP too. The list is long.  Gigi and the Not Gigi's have changed as well.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

On December 4, 2008, TV Guide reported that Hamlin and Rinna signed a deal to create a reality television series[18] called Harry Loves Lisa that is based around their family life. The series was developed by TV Land and premiered on October 6, 2010.

That goes for most of the HW's, I noticed how fresh faced Erika was in her first season, Kyle's face changed, a lot. LVP too. The list is long.  Gigi and the Not Gigi's have changed as well.  

Yes, Erika was quite pretty before. Now, she just look hard and mean.

Bravo had a reunion show on early Tuesday, don’t remember what year but Brandi and Kim were cast members. Kyle looked so young and fresh.

Why do they think they need the fillers, face lifts, etc., etc.?

As for Harry Loves Lisa, that rings a bell, and if it did make it to air, it didn’t last long. The only family I’d be willing to watch is The Osbournes. That show was a riot.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 5/21/2022 at 4:31 AM, MsTree said:

I wish one of the BH women would just "talk about the husband"....

“DON’T talk about the HUSBAND! Don’t GO THERE!”

I wonder if Bravo gives restaurants a damage deposit. This one in Amsterdam, Teresa Guidice’s table flip in Jersey, Shannon Beador’s freakout in OC — at the Silent Woman, IIRC. 😁

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I cannot stand Lisa Rinna, so it really pains me to say this - but she looks quite pretty in her talking head shots this season, the ones where she has a long wig on and makeup that is somewhat heavy but not over the top.

Ugh.  Glad that’s off my chest and I’ll just go right back calling her my second-most hated Housewife (after Teresa Guidice of course 😂)

lol honestly that's what I think about most of these women-beautiful on the outside, not so much the inside. Someone like Garcelle is an exception.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I never watched it but definitely remember them having a reality show. The Soup showed a clip of Harry and Lisa on a morning talk show to promote it and in the middle of the interview while sitting on the couch, Harry took a phone call "from the security company" (they owned a boutique on Ventura Blvd. at the time).  Lisa was like "omg are we being robbed?" Then turned to the interviewer and said "see, this is the kind of stuff that happens when you watch our show."

Always hustling, both of them. Unfortunately for them, nobody watched their show despite her promise of burglaries.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

If it makes you feel any better - I think she looks like a blow-up doll in that one with the very long hair! 😄

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

it's no secret that I can't stand Rinna.  Anyone willing to throw a friend under the bus for their own gain is a piece of sh*t as far as I am concerned.  She does this consistantly.   Then she goes on Instagram or wherever and dances naked, or almost naked for attention.   Good  role model for her children.  No wonder the dark haired one has problems. 

She aligns her friendships with the ones who have money and give her the opportunity to help her make more money.   Notice Sutton doesn't give her that edge therefore she's out to get her? 

When you have an overwhelming desire to make money over true friendship, loyalty, and honesty it catches up with you and not in the way you want.   Se will get what 's coming to her and have to live with the consequences.  I don't think she will like them.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Blondie said:

it's no secret that I can't stand Rinna.  Anyone willing to throw a friend under the bus for their own gain is a piece of sh*t as far as I am concerned.  She does this consistantly.   Then she goes on Instagram or wherever and dances naked, or almost naked for attention.   Good  role model for her children.  No wonder the dark haired one has problems. 

She aligns her friendships with the ones who have money and give her the opportunity to help her make more money.   Notice Sutton doesn't give her that edge therefore she's out to get her? 

When you have an overwhelming desire to make money over true friendship, loyalty, and honesty it catches up with you and not in the way you want.   Se will get what 's coming to her and have to live with the consequences.  I don't think she will like them.

They both have problems! 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/1/2022 at 1:05 PM, princelina said:

If it makes you feel any better - I think she looks like a blow-up doll in that one with the very long hair! 😄

I’m still waiting for those lips to blow!  😳

I’m not a fan of the wigs, though - I have to say.  To me, she looks ridiculous -  like she’s in costume.  Maybe it’s an actress thing, who knows…but it’s kind of pathetic that she goes to such lengths to prove Brandi Glanville wrong when she made fun of her.   I actually think it’s cool that she has her own signature hairdo AND in my eyes, it’s flattering on her.  Just about EVERYONE in Hollywood has long hair, it gets a little boring.

I loathe Rinna, but if I could pull off that ‘do, I’d chop off my hair in a hot second.  

Edited by CallmeCray
autocorrect wants Brandi to be “Granville”
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 6/2/2022 at 6:10 PM, CallmeCray said:

but if I could pull off that ‘do, I’d chop off my hair in a hot second.  

Same.

I love her hairdo.  Sometimes it looks better than other times but it’s darling imo.

FD10FB7A-7AFC-48B1-8B52-42A4D94CEB10.jpeg

96F3CD14-7D8B-421A-9C5B-68E238F29B5A.jpeg

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

You don't have to pretend to almost feel bad with us. 

😆Ha.  I haven't posted much in the Housewife forums. It's good to know I can relax.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 3
35 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

Deplorable:

FWiPe28WQAIJzNo.jpg

FWiW_CMUIAAbOmJ.jpg

A couple of the Dubai HWs came at her on Twitter too.

Nice to see that Diana and Rinna are comfortable being seen as racists on this show.

1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

A couple of the Dubai HWs came at her on Twitter too.

Nice to see that Diana and Rinna are comfortable being seen as racists on this show.

Screenshot_20220701-002001_Reddit~2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6