Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, ChitChat said:

If they air it, then I want to see it as it was filmed, but since Dennis died, the idea of the reunion just seems so unimportant in the grand scheme of things, IMO.  I'd be fine with no reunion at all.  Andy can shelve it.  

I would be fine with that too. I wasn’t looking forward to the pile on however there’s no way bravo will not air that reunion. Too much interest right now.

i just got back from a dinner party and guess what came up... yep Bethenny Frankel and when I said I didn’t know you watched I was told they didn’t but knew I did. 

It sparked a big discussion of the bravo shows and if it happened with this group of people I can imagine its happening elsewhere.

• Love 5

My gosh!  What the heck am I reading?  Reunion?  No reunion?  WTH?  I'm sorry Dennis died.  I feel for his children and loved ones.  However, let's put this into perspective.  He was an on and off again boyfriend of Bethenny Frankel for two years.  He wasn't a regular on the show.  How many appearances did he make?  One this season?  And he wasn't 'with' Beth in a relatinship when he died. 

I completely agree and will add this. How much of the reunion would really need to be cut? I mean, he was in one episode. Its not like he *married* Bethenny or that there was some scandal about Bethenny and Dennis. Dennis didn't go off on Carole or viciously take on Luann or anyone else. He wasn't some Simon-like prescence, he was kind of a blah non-entity so I am kinda confused why there would be any portion of the reunion that started with Andy Cohen saying "I made sure to set time aside so we could discuss Dennis, the Dennis situation, and how all of you feel about Dennis and Dennis's place in your lives. Ramona, you first, and we're not leaving until everyone has hashed out their feelings on Dennis"

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

completely agree and will add this. How much of the reunion would really need to be cut? I mean, he was in one episode. Its not like he *married* Bethenny or that there was some scandal about Bethenny and Dennis.

Yeah I mean red scarf guy was discussed/seen more this season than Dennis.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 22
38 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

What was he referring to, that Bethenny told him how long they had dated? I don't understand what he means here . 

"We remained friends the whole time that I was married…nothing but friends, and then after…I got separated, Bethenny and I started dating and we have been together on and off now for I think it’s almost four years. That’s what she told me.”

"That’s what she told me" is what he repeated twice, maybe joking, maybe suggesting that that ought to be the script.

Sort of like when he was told to stand by the chair. Sort of like he was directed by Bethenny.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

"We remained friends the whole time that I was married…nothing but friends, and then after…I got separated, Bethenny and I started dating and we have been together on and off now for I think it’s almost four years. That’s what she told me.”

"That’s what she told me" is what he repeated twice, maybe joking, maybe suggesting that that ought to be the script.

Thank you. I find that a little odd, I should listen it might make more sense to me in context. :-) 

Regardless of the script she has known him in some close capacity 30 years. Hard loss. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Thank you. I find that a little odd, I should listen it might make more sense to me in context. :-) 

Regardless of the script she has known him in some close capacity 30 years. Hard loss. 

The way he says it is very odd. First of all he is stumbling a bit over his words and talking slowly, as he is describing their history. 

Then, "That's what she told me"  (emphasis on that's)

And he repeats "That's what she told me" (emphasis on the she)

You can speed it up 3x and listen to the banking discusssion, just past the 45 minute mark (just following a commercial) is when he speaks about Bethenny.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah I mean red scarf guy was discussed/seen more this season than Dennis.

Yup.  But we heard Bethenny say to Lu that she and Dennis were not together at that time and it was hard for her to have no contact with him. 

I am always suspicious of the on again, off again relationships.  First of all, it is like junior high school behavior, when you are an adult you are either all in or you are done.  When Bethenny looks back on her time with Dennis she might be thinking that the down time was when his using was really bad and the on time may be when he was more under control.  

Red scarf guy is probably thinking it's his turn up at bat with Bethenny.  

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Details, details
12 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yes, let's not forget the rich part. Carole is so tone deaf.

Let’s also include the context. Someone tweeted and included Carole in a tweet that accused her of not knowing how to comfort a friend going through a shitstorm. 

Carole rebutted about her husband’s death followed by the death of two friends weeks later then included her time as a journalist in a war zone. She juxtaposed that with #richwhitegirlproblems, which I took to mean the BS that happens on RHONY. And let’s face it: a lot of the drama (that Carole herself has also been part of) on RHONY is rich white girl problems. 

What was Bethenny’s problem throughout the remainder of the season that would constitute some shitstorm she was dealing with? That her and Carole’s friendship had broken down.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Red scarf guy is probably thinking it's his turn up at bat with Bethenny.  

Given that after she went off on him being Tom she apparently texted him if they were going to be at Miami at the same time she might have wanted that. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3

WTF?

"A source told Radar: “He bought a ring and took her to dinner to feel her out and it became obvious to him that she’d never marry him and it left Dennis heart broken....Bethenny could sense that he was going to ask her to marry him and it pushed her away. So he never took it out to propose but that was his purpose....He was hoping the time was finally right but just as he got his hopes up he was shot down again, and that would be the last time sadly.”...A friend of the couple told Radar: “Dennis was head over heels in love with Bethenny, he died with a broken heart.... He was in love with her and not cut out for the unstable nature of their relationship....Dennis was often isolated and friends have been worried about him lately.”

Friends revealed that the couple’s relationship was “up and down” and this left Shields left “depressed and confused.”

The source added: “Bethenny would randomly stop calling Dennis and wouldn’t answer his calls for days, weeks, months and then he’d hear from her out of the blue when he had almost given up hope.“Dennis was always there for Bethenny but it was always on her terms, when she needed him. Dennis took her back every time, that’s how much he loved her.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/08/bethenny-frankel-split-with-dennis-shields-just-before-his-death/

Either she has the world's most stupid "friend", or somebody is looking to drag her name through the mud by laying Dennis' death at her feet.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 18
30 minutes ago, film noire said:

WTF?

"A source told Radar: “He bought a ring and took her to dinner to feel her out and it became obvious to him that she’d never marry him and it left Dennis heart broken....Bethenny could sense that he was going to ask her to marry him and it pushed her away. So he never took it out to propose but that was his purpose....He was hoping the time was finally right but just as he got his hopes up he was shot down again, and that would be the last time sadly.”...A friend of the couple told Radar: “Dennis was head over heels in love with Bethenny, he died with a broken heart.... He was in love with her and not cut out for the unstable nature of their relationship....Dennis was often isolated and friends have been worried about him lately.”

Friends revealed that the couple’s relationship was “up and down” and this left Shields left “depressed and confused.”

The source added: “Bethenny would randomly stop calling Dennis and wouldn’t answer his calls for days, weeks, months and then he’d hear from her out of the blue when he had almost given up hope.“Dennis was always there for Bethenny but it was always on her terms, when she needed him. Dennis took her back every time, that’s how much he loved her.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/08/bethenny-frankel-split-with-dennis-shields-just-before-his-death/

Either she has has the world's most stupid "friend", or somebody is looking to drag her name through the mud by laying Dennis' death at her feet.

The wife is sure putting her narrative out there on Instagram, which I find sort of strange.  I guess I just can't relate with all of this social media as therapy bs.

^This^ is something counter to anything else that has been said/written.  Even Bethenny, in her conversation with Lu in the last episode to air, said something to the effect that Dennis "wasn't capable" or "wasn't able" to be in a relationship.  Maybe I read it wrong, but I got the impression that he wasn't willing to cut the cord with his wife.  Just supposition on my part, but that conversation to me, didn't match this ROL story at.all.  

• Love 15
44 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The wife is sure putting her narrative out there on Instagram, which I find sort of strange.  I guess I just can't relate with all of this social media as therapy bs.

^This^ is something counter to anything else that has been said/written.  Even Bethenny, in her conversation with Lu in the last episode to air, said something to the effect that Dennis "wasn't capable" or "wasn't able" to be in a relationship.  Maybe I read it wrong, but I got the impression that he wasn't willing to cut the cord with his wife.  Just supposition on my part, but that conversation to me, didn't match this ROL story at.all.  

Somehow Tinsley became my favorite housewife and I just think I could have a cocktail with her. 

I got educated through this thread that some states are requiring Narcon when opiates are prescribed (amazing by the way and hopefully helps  overdoes) but it is mostly crazy recent and we don’t know anything about Dennis because he and Bethenny didn’t want to share a lot. Based on the show it will be getting dressed that one time last season in an IG that was shown and his stupid sweater. I don’t sum up that as his life balance but I feel free to evaluate him on those terms. If I went into his life I would probably rate him porely and that has nothing to do with back pain or  Bethenny.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Didn't she say last week that she was not going to contact him for 90 days and he didn't know that.  So that's in synch with this narrative.  

• Love 11
On 8/10/2018 at 10:58 PM, AnnA said:

Yes and we should remember that the HWs aren't the only ones judged by what they say and do. 

16 hours ago, AnnA said:

She's been acting like a fame whore on social media.   I think Carole is going to have a hard time not being a HW.  

We are all judged by our words - but I am going to snark on these women bc that's what this board is for.  I am going to judge and condemn the source for the below story. This is bullshit to lay at Bethenny's feet.  2015 prescription for back surgery and still using and waking up and feeling like he is OD'ing. By her Insta, his wife is running with the back pain story - which may be the truth. None of us know. But to put out this BS story right now that he died of a broken heart caused by Bethenny is horrible - just causes her pain/guilt and resentment from his family. Meanwhile, I guess the burial was delayed bc of the need for an autopsy. 

I have to say that as a parent, I too would be concerned to hear that my ex's partner died of an overdose. My father is on round the clock pain killers for back pain.  He was on Oxycodone for 2+ years and they switched him to tramadol bc of addiction concerns. Nothing really works. They do impair judgement and reaction time. You aren't allowed to drive on them bc of it. People who take them at prescribed intervals are not zoned out or incoherent, but people who abuse them are. I don't think Bethenny would allow Dennis around Brynn if he were like that.  

I don't like Bethenny at all anymore even though I enjoy an amusing quip now and then. This is a terrible time for her. She alienates everyone close to her. I hope she has someone around who can comfort her. I imagine it will be awkward at the funeral. I would hope she would be able to attend. I don't blame the family if they don't want her there - such a sad stressful time. But it is important for her to have closure too. 

1 hour ago, film noire said:

WTF?

Either she has has the world's most stupid "friend", or somebody is looking to drag her name through the mud by laying Dennis' death at her feet.

• Love 13

Here is a little more information about Dennis from the LawCash website.  He wrote  two novels.

https://www.lawcash.net/about-us/team/

"Dennis Shields

Since the inception of LawCash® in 2000, Dennis Shields has served as its Chief Executive Officer. He is also the Chairman of Keeps® America. From 1996 to 2004, he served as a lay member of the Grievance Committee to the Second and Eleventh Judicial Departments appointed by presiding judges from 1996 to 2004. In addition, he served on the NY State Health Information and Quality Improvement Committee.

Dennis Shields is an accomplished writer having written two published novels. He is currently working on multiple other literary projects. An expert in litigation funding, Mr. Shields is a founding organizer and the Executive Chairman of the Board of Esquire® Bank. Esquire® Bank is a full-service, federally-chartered (FDIC) bank which provides cutting-edge banking services to trial attorneys, including case cost finance, structured settlement loans, and case-cost lines of credit."

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, weaver said:

Didn't she say last week that she was not going to contact him for 90 days and he didn't know that.  So that's in synch with this narrative.  

I remember someone here saying that, yes.  My point was that the ROL story seems to be placing Bethenny in charge of whether or not they continued the relationship, but in her own words, it seemed that she was putting the onus on him.  (The "he's not able" stuff).

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Interesting since Dennis wasn't even divorced. Usually that comes before the proposal, no? After yrs together you think he would have handled that if he was so madly in love and ready to marry B. 

^^ Exactly.  And his wife Jill (yes, wife, as they were still married) insta-d that they still talked every day.  It's one thing to talk every day if you have small children, but they did not.

I wonder if B only wanted to move their relationship forward under certain conditions:  finalize your divorce, get help with your med issues, move emotionally away from Jill, etc.  
I know I wouldn't marry someone with that many issues/ties.

• Love 20
17 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Interesting since Dennis wasn't even divorced. Usually that comes before the proposal, no? After yrs together you think he would have handled that if he was so madly in love and ready to marry B. 

Wowza.  So first this is someone that Dennis knew and not B.  Since of course she didn’t know there was a ring. But whoever it is they are really inviting some crappie karma.  How much money does it take to hurt his family with this kind of nonsense?  And although anytime I see ROL as a source I roll my eyes, there is someone that put their name on this spin job.  I think if I were his wife or B I would make a little to do list for after the pain becomes manageable and find out who.  Call Dorinda.  Call ROL and promise them something even better but find out who.  Then make that public all over the place.  Even better if you can include how much they were paid for it.

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Dennis Shields had back surgery and according to his wife, he still suffered from pain. Presumably that is where the painkillers came from. If he was abusing his medication to cope with an unsatisfactory relationship, that is not the fault of his romantic partner. That is on Dennis. He was a grown man with the means to handle things another way. 

I realize I might sound harsh or like I don't understand addiction, but I understand enough about it to know it's not someone else's fault when you reach for that drink or bottle of pills. So even if the facts in the story are true, the reasoning in it is deeply flawed ... what happened to Dennis is not Bethenny's fault.

Spot on.

Besides, he asked for Narcan -- that act tells me it was not a suicide.  

(And yay! Celia Rubenstein is posting again!)

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Dennis Shields had back surgery and according to his wife, he still suffered from pain. Presumably that is where the painkillers came from. If he was abusing his medication to cope with an unsatisfactory relationship, that is not the fault of his romantic partner. That is on Dennis. He was a grown man with the means to handle things another way. 

I realize I might sound harsh or like I don't understand addiction, but I understand enough about it to know it's not someone else's fault when you reach for that drink or bottle of pills. So even if the facts in the story are true, the reasoning in it is deeply flawed ... what happened to Dennis is not Bethenny's fault.

A person or a relationship cannot compete with an opioid addiction. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Amen.

I don't like Bethenny (although I used to love her).  But I commented similarly when it came to Dorinda getting fucked up and angry at the philanthropist.  if Beth and Dorinda had drinks ahead of time and she got sloppy drunk, that and her subsequent behavior is not on Beth, it's on Dorinda.  I know people dislike characters on a reality show, but this was a tragedy all the way around.  And apparently they weren't dating at the time anyway, so how the fuck is this Beth's fault?  Maybe she knew, maybe she didn't know.  She wasn't adminstering the pills.  She wasn't the one texted to give him Narcan.

What's also sad is I wonder if Dennis had just called for 911 rather than texting his assistant whether he would be alive today.      

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Not saying the ROL story is true, but I remember a scene a season or two ago where she's on her bed girl chatting with someone (maybe Carole?) about how her new guy loves her so much he'd marry her tomorrow if she would say yes.  The response from just about everyone was a big eye roll because both she and Dennis were still married at the time.  Both narratives could be true-ish he could have wanted to get married, but not on terms she was happy with, hence his "not being able to commit" or however she put it.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

B started following Jill Shields’ hash tagged name on IG today...not her actual account. A bit odd?

I think that it's a sad statement about the obsession some people have with social media.

If someone close to me suddenly passed away, reaching for my phone to read what people post about it would not even cross my mind, except maybe to find out about funeral arrangements. 

• Love 10

Eh, she's got a career thats based on celebrity fame in no small amount.. Her on again, off again *married* boyfriend has just died of a drug overdose. There's already one story on Radar suggesting he was devastated by not being able to marry her... I can see why she might want to keep tabs on what's floating around social media.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Id be good with this, it would be a relief. I wonder if its the law in NY?

It wasn't as of last summer when I was prescribed Oxy after my hip replacement.  

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think that it's a sad statement about the obsession some people have with social media.

If someone close to me suddenly passed away, reaching for my phone to read what people post about it would not even cross my mind, except maybe to find out about funeral arrangements. 

My point wasn’t that B is looking at what Jill posts, it’s the fact that her hashtag brings up a few interior design related posts. Nothing that says much about her or her family. I wonder if Jill needs to approve people to follow her, and B didn’t want to do that. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

My point wasn’t that B is looking at what Jill posts, it’s the fact that her hashtag brings up a few interior design related posts. Nothing that says much about her or her family. I wonder if Jill needs to approve people to follow her, and B didn’t want to do that. 

I don't do IG, does that mean Beth will see what Jill posts, or just what posts she is tagged in?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

After yrs together you think he would have handled that if he was so madly in love and ready to marry B. Let the bullshit stories begin. 

It's such an ugly -- what, stealth attack?  -- on all of them them. Underneath the romantic/yearning bullshit, the story negates what his widow has been saying about how close and intimate she and Dennis were,  while also dumping responsibility for Dennis'  emotional status (and depression/drug taking) on Frankel. 

So the gossipy, nasty upshot is that the wife (who thinks they were close) supposedly didn't know Dennis was ready to propose, and the girlfriend was supposedly too selfish to notice he was ready to propose (while also - bonus round -- driving him nuts) and the man himself ends up looking like an emotionally unstable drug addict -- it feels as if somebody is trying to make them all look unsavory, like a Hollywood fixer back in the day ruining reputations while casting romantic fairy dust.

5 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Nothing that says much about her or her family. 

Jill has also posted four or five photos of Dennis, alongside comments about how close they were -- given the Radar story, that might be what Frankel (or someone managing her account) is tracking.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9
37 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't do IG, does that mean Beth will see what Jill posts, or just what posts she is tagged in?

31 minutes ago, film noire said:

Jill has also posted four or five photos of Dennis, alongside comments about how close they were -- given the Radar story, that might be what Frankel (or someone managing her account) is tracking.

Since Jill’s account is public, anyone can see her posts. I assume B already has. However, she doesn’t officially follow her, meaning she has to search for Jill to look at the pics, they won’t come up in B’s feed. 

Jill hasn’t captioned any of the pics of Dennis with a hashtag. If she did, they would come up in a search. 

B began following the tag “#jill_schwartzberg_shields,” which brings up 11 photos, none of which are of Dennis.

So it seems she wants to see the photos that Jill is tagged in, but is not an actual follower of her content. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The wife is sure putting her narrative out there on Instagram, which I find sort of strange. 

I agree. Those posts read like PR/get ahead of the narrative via social media. And Bethenny is responding via Radar.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:13 PM, Fiero425 said:

Women pull that $#!t all the time; please! If an ex is running around with some young chippy, the usual BS about "not wanting that type around my child" rears its ugly head! Why is it only acceptable for women to fight for custody? Bethenny's more concerned with paying child support than actually having that kid! The crocodile tears cant be taken seriously since they flow at a moment's notice! If she's not the center of attention and people aren't totally transfixed by her making an appearance, she's gotta become a drama queen! "Friendship shouldn't be this hard!" I agree, but she's the one making it difficult IMO! Notice who's at the center of each Berkshire episode; Bethenny! We've been trained to believe it's not HER, but look at it; Bethenny and Heater, Bethenny & Lu, finishing with Bethenny and Ramona! Now she's smacking Dorinda around after not thanking her enough for finding that Nutcracker! Are we not really taking this in? ;-(

Jason, is that you?

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:20 PM, Fiero425 said:

That's the American way! Men are thrown into one category for the most part making women so much more complicated! Yeah, right! OK! ;-)

Tell that to Katheryn Dennis from Southern Charm

• Love 17
3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

B started following Jill Shields’ hash tagged name on IG today...not her actual account. A bit odd?

could be her social media person following it for mentions of BF... just a thought...

• Love 7
3 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I agree. Those posts read like PR/get ahead of the narrative via social media. And Bethenny is responding via Radar.

Yeah, that's sort of what I was saying.  That despite the fact that they weren't living as a married couple, she's Instagramming (that's a verb now) as if they were, which really attempts to defang BF's standing in his life.  She is the wife of record, so some would say that is her right, but I still find it all a bit much.

At the very least, she has lost the father of her children, and a man who played a giant role in her life, and for that I have sympathy, as do I for BF, to a lesser degree I guess.

They will both boldly forge ahead regardless of my feelings, lol.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, that's sort of what I was saying.  That despite the fact that they weren't living as a married couple, she's Instagramming (that's a verb now) as if they were, which yes, really attempts to defang BF's standing in his life.  She is the wife of record, so some would say that is her right, but I still find it all a bit much.

At the very least, she has lost the father of her children, and a man who played a giant role in her life, and for that I have sympathy, as do I for BF, to a lesser degree I guess.

They will both boldly forge ahead regardless of my feelings, lol.

I don't know, as much as I didn't have a problem with them dating, they were separated and both had moved on romantically, Jill was with him for 25 years, they had children together and from all appearances a decent relationship, so while it may suck for Bethenny and I am sure she is in deep mourning and shock, Jill in my head, gets this.

• Love 12

So now we have a photo of a ‘mystery man’ showing up at Bethenny’s Hampton house.  I say she booked it out of there as fast as she could get a car.  Her apt in the city has parking inside.  She or any of her friends could come and go without detection.  It’s NYC, she can order everything from caviar to cottage cheese and be eating in 15 minutes.  The mystery man is probably a pool guy or just a house sitter.  And at the time it was announced her daughter was in the city with Jason.  So I’m guessing she’s not in the Hamptons at all.

• Love 3
On August 11, 2018 at 2:10 PM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Carole is stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. If she reaches out to Bethenny, some are going to attack her for being fake. If she doesn't, she gets attacked for being a cold, unfeeling bitch.

She already did the right thing, IMO. She sent condolences to his loved ones publicly and we don't know what she's done privately. Just as we don't know what Bethenny is doing in private.

Yes.   I was thinking the same thing.  "Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't."

And we don't know what is really going on.

• Love 11
58 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

So now we have a photo of a ‘mystery man’ showing up at Bethenny’s Hampton house.  I say she booked it out of there as fast as she could get a car.  Her apt in the city has parking inside.  She or any of her friends could come and go without detection.  It’s NYC, she can order everything from caviar to cottage cheese and be eating in 15 minutes.  The mystery man is probably a pool guy or just a house sitter.  And at the time it was announced her daughter was in the city with Jason.  So I’m guessing she’s not in the Hamptons at all.

He could be a pet sitter. There are also a lot of burglaries that happen when they know that certain people are going to be at a wake or funeral. That person may just be protecting her space as well. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

We literally see Bethenny thanking Dorinda on air more than once. It's hard to read posts that don't support facts.

I have no clue what you're referring to here and what it has to do with my post.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I feel like his wife is making sure to counteract all of the "Bethenny's boyfriend, Dennis Shields..." headlines since his death. She can't stop those headlines from coming, so it seems that she'll do what she can control: her social media.

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I have no clue what you're referring to here and what it has to do with my post.

You qouted and responded to a post from fiore that refererenced this. I was responding to that portion of the post. Sorry for the confusion.

• Love 4

Bethenny was not the source for the Radar story(eta: posting here & not her thread in case people want to take wild, off topic guesses - is it Lady Morgan in the library with a vibrator? : )

" Now, a source close to Bethenny told us EXCLUSIVELY how it’s unfair to even remotely suggest she somehow contributed to his fatal overdose. “Bethenny has been struggling to make sense of Dennis’ death, and no matter how hard she tries she just can’t. For him to die that suddenly with no warning, at least that she’s aware of, it’s just unfathomable,” our source said. “Of course, Bethenny has wondered if she could have done anything to prevent his death, anybody would do the same in her situation, even though, rationally, she knows that she isn’t to blame.”

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/08/12/bethenny-frankel-upset-rumors-dennis-shields-death-blame/

48 hours in, and things are getting more circuitous. Somebody close to Dennis is planting stories to make Frankel look horrible, which is beyond fucked up -- repeating myself, but it really does feel like old Hollywood dirty tricks (wait -- is that J J Hunsecker in the Regency Bar....?)

sweet.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5

He is friends with Michael Cohen (and got a warning call when Trump Tower was on fire, the ONLY person that Cohen warned) and things are heating up with Cohen.  Could Cohen have some sort of info on Shield and this wasn't an accident but a solution?  I clearly watch too much news and ID channel.

image.png.158007c6a633671263e9b9cf796237d4.png

It very well could be that Dennis was involved in some sketchy shit, but that he also accidentally OD'ed. 

To make it sound like the man was shooting up in front of a child because he may have popped a pain killer that morning is absurd. 

Agreed, but evidently there was more to it than just Dennis popping a pain killer (unless the pill was laced with fentanyl).

That’s what she told me.

He actually repeated this twice.

How weird. But, she literally told him where to stand, too. Did he mention that he had pined for her for thirty years?

Bethenny will be insufferable next season.

I know. She should forego filming for everybody's sake.

Since of course she didn’t know there was a ring.

Maybe she did know, maybe she didn't know, we just don't know.

She for sure knew about this ring...

image.png.9a5ef9fbed7683e6e6389fb9dcc0363e.png

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, film noire said:

Bethenny was not the source for the Radar story:

" Now, a source close to Bethenny told us EXCLUSIVELY how it’s unfair to even remotely suggest she somehow contributed to his fatal overdose. “Bethenny has been struggling to make sense of Dennis’ death, and no matter how hard she tries she just can’t. For him to die that suddenly with no warning, at least that she’s aware of, it’s just unfathomable,” our source said. “Of course, Bethenny has wondered if she could have done anything to prevent his death, anybody would do the same in her situation, even though, rationally, she knows that she isn’t to blame.”

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/08/12/bethenny-frankel-upset-rumors-dennis-shields-death-blame/

48 hours in, and things are getting more circuitous. Somebody close to Dennis is planting stories to make Frankel look horrible, which is beyond fucked up -- repeating myself, but it really does feel like old Hollywood dirty tricks (wait -- is that J J Hunsecker in the Regency Bar....?)

sweet.jpg

A toss up between literally any of her current or past Howife castmates, Jason Hoppy or Jill.

• Love 1