Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

I friend of mine lost her fiance 2weeks ago.  She was posting about it on facebook pretty quickly. But we belong to a tightknit group of people who live all over the USA UK and other places.  I posted a lot when my niece died on NYD. Anything to keep busy and better than individually telling everyone. And i was comforting to see that though she lost her battle with opioids, she helped others a lot.

I get when a close family member posts a death announcement. It's extremely helpful to get the word out. 

But what I saw the wife and Beth post, weren't announcements. Seems to me like they were teetering on the edge of a pissing match via social media. Just seemed odd the day after Dennis' sudden death. But perhaps it's only because I can't imagine myself doing the same under a similar circumstance. I'd be devastated. Someone else would have to post the notice.

What they did is different than what you and your friend did in your tight knit group.

I hope your posts brought you comfort and support after your niece's death. I didn't look at the responses that the wife and Beth's received. I can't imagine all of them were kind. And that's just sad.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I get when a close family member posts a death announcement. It's extremely helpful to get the word out. 

But what I saw the wife and Beth post, weren't announcements. Seems to me like they were teetering on the edge of a pissing match via social media. Just seemed odd the day after Dennis' sudden death. But perhaps it's only because I can't imagine myself doing the same under a similar circumstance. I'd be devastated. Someone else would have to post the notice.

What they did is different than what you and your friend did in your tight knit group.

I hope your posts brought you comfort and support after your niece's death. I didn't look at the responses that the wife and Beth's received. I can't imagine all of them were kind. And that's just sad.

Did Bethenny make more than one post? I have only seen the one. All in all it was respectful, I thought. Not a picture of the two of them happy out and about, but a picture with her soul pet who had died. Likely the only one of them she had together.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Did Bethenny make more than one post? I have only seen the one. All in all it was respectful, I thought. Not a picture of the two of them happy out and about, but a picture with her soul pet who had died. Likely the only one of them she had together.

That's the only one that I know of. I dunno, it's like she picked a picture that would show deep intimacy without her even being in it. Like, here's my guy laying in my bed with my dog. I didn't think it was disrespectful as much as I just think it was an odd choice.

You're probably right and that's the only picture she has of her two soul mates together. That's a pity. I really hope she has others.

• Love 6

That's the only one that I know of. I dunno, it's like she picked a picture that would show deep intimacy without her even being in it. Like, here's my guy laying in my bed with my dog. I didn't think it was disrespectful as much as I just think it was an odd choice.

You're probably right and that's the only picture she has of her two soul mates together. That's a pity. I really hope she has others.

She likely went with a picture of Dennis and her dog because she's somewhat aware of how she was the other woman in a relationship with a married if separated man. Can anyone imagine the caterwhaling at Bethenny posting a photo of herself and Dennis with "How Happy We Were!" or "<insert normally appropriate sentiment about a close person died sentiment">?

Help me out - what sort of photo is going to show deep intimacy without her being in it?

• Love 13
18 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

no mention of Bethenny in the obit

Will the wife give the time of day to the girlfriend?

Nope

8 hours ago, DelicateDee said:

I honestly don't understand this sentiment.  She posted a pic of her beloved deceased pet and her beloved boyfriend to share with her followers and expressed a sweet sentiment of love.  It's normal to want to look at pics of loved ones who just died and share them.   They loved her and she loved them so why would she have to extricate herself from expressing her gratitude for the love they brought her?  

Me neither. My grandmother died this summer and we were very close. Friends and family asked me at the funeral when I was going to post something! (You're the writer, they said.) When I did, I said a few things about her early life, but most of it centered around what she was to us and to me. The ending was all about how she was the one person who was always my biggest cheerleader. I said those things because they made such a huge impact on my life. When I'm gone, I would hope my kids will feel that way about my place in their lives. What a gift that would be to me to have had that impact! I really didn't think there was anything off about it. Don't we all hope we greatly affect the lives of those we love? 

Then again, I've also had a driver hold an umbrella for me, so take this all with a grain of salt. 

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 17
20 minutes ago, artisto said:

Will the wife give the time of day to the girlfriend?

Nope

I don’t think B should have been in the obit. I have some of the feels for Bethenny who was intimate with, possibly maybe at one time engaged, discussing marriage, sorting out whether they could commit etc on a serious level then see in black and white you are nothing officially it must resonate with her. Even when they were split he may have been her safety, her rock. The one you call for an airplane in a Cartagena nervous breakdown.  And the minute he died, he was theirs solely. She is vaporized. The closure she is getting or not getting is going to be gnarly. Dysfunction junction. Not good for her.

I think of the daughter calling into reunion that time to have Bethennys back. And I wonder if that daughter even gives her the time of day now. This is what I need to know. 

7 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Then again, I've also had a driver hold an umbrella for me, so take this all with a grain of salt. 

Was it a paid stranger (to the deceased) holding it for you at a cemetery /burial ? That’s where the concept fails for me.  I would think it is a totally nice service to have someone like a driver  hold your umbrella, or polite of  a partner, a parent, a child related to car service or an event etc. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:
31 minutes ago, artisto said:

I don’t think B should have been in the obit

Right you are

4 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I think of the daughter calling into reunion that time to have Bethennys back. And I wonder if that daughter even gives her the time of day now. This is what I need to know. 

19 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Do we know/think that the "daughter" was in fact the daughter or just someone Bethenny called?

Would the daughter knife her mom in the back in defense of a girlfriend?

7 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Can anyone imagine the caterwhaling at Bethenny posting a photo of herself and Dennis with "How Happy We Were!" or "<insert normally appropriate sentiment about a close person died sentiment">?

Nope. I can't. She can't win either way. You know it, I know it and she's been in this game long enough to know it.

Which is my entire point>>> I don't have any strong feelings about any picture she posted other than that she posted one at all so quickly. I guess some people, unlike me, wouldn't be curled up in the fetal position for at least 3 days and not posting on social media after the sudden and shocking death of my Beyonce. Haha, that was supposed to be 'fiance' but it's staying.

• Love 14
45 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Me neither. My grandmother died this summer and we were very close. Friends and family asked me at the funeral when I was going to post something! (You're the writer, they said.) When I did, I said a few things about her early life, but most of it centered around what she was to us and to me. The ending was all about how she was the one person who was always my biggest cheerleader. I said those things because they made such a huge impact on my life. When I'm gone, I would hope my kids will feel that way about my place in their lives. What a gift that would be to me to have had that impact! I really didn't think there was anything off about it. Don't we all hope we greatly affect the lives of those we love? 

Otherkate, I'm sorry about your grandma. What you did was absolutely perfect. 

And entirely different than what Bethenny did, imo.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I have some of the feels for Bethenny who was intimate with, possibly maybe at one time engaged, discussing marriage, sorting out whether they could commit etc on a serious level then see in black and white you are nothing officially it must resonate with her. Even when they were split he may have been her safety, her rock. The one you call for an airplane in a Cartagena nervous breakdown.  And the minute he died, he was theirs solely. She is vaporized. The closure she is getting or not getting is going to be gnarly. Dysfunction junction. Not good for her.

So much this @Alonzo Mosely FBI.

The initial soul-crushing, gut-wrenching, future-bashing, sucker punch of his sudden death would be enough to knock most mortals off their feet for at least a few days. But then, to be vaporized in the aftermath...

I agree she should not have been mentioned in obits. Which might sting, but in the press her presence in any article or tribute to Dennis she's included almost 100% of the time. Which probably stings for Jill.

It's just sad all the way around.

• Love 14

In my fairy tale, old friends Jill Shields and Bethenny would have come to a happy place while Dennis was still alive. I've read that Jill also had a significant other so it would have been nice if they, all four, could have just moved on. 

Jill's social media post and the way Bethenny has to be feeling now, (knowing how dysfunctional she is to begin with) just makes me uncomfortable.

I wish they could have been more modern nuclear family. But we will never know the ins and outs of those relationships.

Also in my fairy tale, Jason is being a great support for Bethenny and Bryn during this time. And in the end, they reconcile and live happily ever after - the three of them together in that amazing apartment and on the sun soaked beaches of Miami.

*~*~The End*~*~

• Love 12

The thing is - and please trust I have worn my fingers out criticizing Bethenny - Dennis signed the RHONY releases, did pap strolls with her, and entered their relationship with eyes open.   There is nothing to suggest to me that she controls all relevant, pop culture covering press, so coverage with her as his girlfriend (to a married man) is correct - and Jill is mentioned there too.   I don’t see this as B’s “fault” for lack of a better word.

I also don’t see where Beth has engaged in a SM pissing war- Jill, though, absolutely.   And I can’t believe I’m saying his because I could still today criticize B. for that Bryn’s pj’s post and a ton of other crap.   She posted one pic, and not instantly.   Jill, nope.   I don’t see how this is currently a both-sides thing.

I would be wrecked to be, as Alonzo so aptly put it, vaporized in light of the death of a man I was perhaps going to spend my life with - I don’t think Beth is going to deal with it easily or well.  I hope I’m wrong.

Film Noire, that quote you posted showed a good side of Dennis.  A shame he created a good Instagrammable life for himself and his family on the backs of the vulnerable.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 23
11 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Funny how the Bethenny thread can turn into a Carole discussion, just as the Carole thread can turn into a Beth discussion. It's like the two are one discussion. Would there have been anything going on this season without the Beth / Carole feud? I don't think so. Guess they needed each other to be relevent.

They really are like Batman and The Joker. Neither can exist without the other. They justify each other’s crazy obsessions with each other.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

They really are like Batman and The Joker. Neither can exist without the other. They justify each other’s crazy obsessions with each other.

Based on the previews of the reunion, they had better learn to exist without each other. That relationship is just chock-full of high-level toxicity.

I don't have a best-selling novel nor a New York City apartment/palace. But I am exceedingly grateful that my life doesn't include that kind of bitterness and vitriol. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Was it a paid stranger (to the deceased) holding it for you at a cemetery /burial ? That’s where the concept fails for me.  I would think it is a totally nice service to have someone like a driver  hold your umbrella, or polite of  a partner, a parent, a child related to car service or an event etc. 

Lol, no it was not a burial and, tbh, I was totally weirded out by it. Remember way back when Diddy had an umbrella guy who would follow him everywhere holding out an umbrella? Rain or shine. Hah.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Lol, no it was not a burial and, tbh, I was totally weirded out by it. Remember way back when Diddy had an umbrella guy who would follow him everywhere holding out an umbrella? Rain or shine. Hah.

Fonzworth Bentley lol.

I remember he had a reality show for a season or two off of that, too: From Gs to Gents.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Also in my fairy tale, Jason is being a great support for Bethenny and Bryn during this time. And in the end, they reconcile and live happily ever after - the three of them together in that amazing apartment and on the sun soaked beaches of Miami.

Hunny, that's no fairytale, that's a straight-up psychotic delusion!

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Hunny, that's no fairytale, that's a straight-up psychotic delusion!

Lol. I know. But I've been bingeing on some old episodes of RHONY and I don't care what anyone says. They weren't just using each other. That was true love I'm tellin' ya!

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Wasn't it at the cemetery? Isn't that where you bury someone? 

22 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

This describes Carole Radziwill to a T

image.thumb.png.04cdea5022e95201c1b756922cf15540.png

First the use of a generic photo you can find on Google Images as opposed to a personal photo when she worked for him. He was much younger than the photo shown when she knew him.

Second her tribute:

Remembering a great man, boss, and mentor. It was an honor to work for him. He died on this day in 2005. He would have turned 80. He taught me everything about story-telling, truth, and integrity. This was a time when credible sources and facts mattered. He taught me how to bring the receipts before it was a thing. ?
I wonder what he'd think about social media, this President, and the war the White House has declared on the press. I'd like to think he'd be the first at the gates ready to battle. #bestinclass #1stAmendment

All of Carole's "tribute" is about how it relates to herself.

I know Carole recently pretended not to know what it meant to "bring receipts" She said she never heard of the phrase - and now she's claiming he taught her 30 years ago.

I don't really see this as being all about her and see it as a tribute to him.

If it was all about her, I'd think it would read more like this:

Remembering a great man, boss, and mentor who is the reason why I won multiple awards for my work in war torn areas. It was an honor to work for him. He died on this day in 2005. He would have turned 80.  I applied all he taught me about story-telling, truth, and integrity to my best-selling books; he is the reason What Remains continues to be a top seller...

When my husband died, I had people sending me their own tributes and they were similar -- "he taught me about how to..."  Now I realize the difference could be that this tribute by Carole was posted long after his passing, and there could be an ulterior motive of reminding everyone she was once actually a serious journalist!  But the phrasing of it I don't have a problem with.

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I don't really see this as being all about her and see it as a tribute to him.

If it was all about her, I'd think it would read more like this:

Remembering a great man, boss, and mentor who is the reason why I won multiple awards for my work in war torn areas. It was an honor to work for him. He died on this day in 2005. He would have turned 80.  I applied all he taught me about story-telling, truth, and integrity to my best-selling books; he is the reason What Remains continues to be a top seller...

When my husband died, I had people sending me their own tributes and they were similar -- "he taught me about how to..."  Now I realize the difference could be that this tribute by Carole was posted long after his passing, and there could be an ulterior motive of reminding everyone she was once actually a serious journalist!  But the phrasing of it I don't have a problem with.

Heh. That suggestion right there inspired me to find Brandy's IG post, which I'll share below. Brandy's tribute to Whitney (it was a birthday tribute and not the anniversary of her passing as I previously thought):

Carole's tribute to Peter Jennings is nowhere near what Brandy did. For that matter, neither is Bethenny's. However, it is sometimes hard for people to exclude "I"s and "me"s, though Monica did quite well (which is why Brandy jumped up posted in the first place).

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, ryebread said:

I for one am glad when things like this are posted on SM.  It's how I found out my old friend died.  We were no longer close enough for me to be on the phone tree but being friends with her brother (as well as her) meant I found out about it right after it happened.  

When my dad died (or was killed by his sociopath GF who ALSO nearly killed another man after my dad) his gf set up an online obit.  We found it after a friend told us about it and posted memories as did his other friends.  She would try to one up us on what we posted and say things contrary to what we shared and it got so bad I had to involve the newspaper and obit company when she set it up to be avail forever.  I finally explained what was going on and they wanted a statement from our lawyer.  I told him we had already spent over 100K fighting her so please do it.  It was taken down and it was sad we couldn't read his friends posts but we also had to stop her.  She also ruined his funeral for us and then had another for his high school friends (that we as his kids knew all our lives) that we weren't told about.  All this to say I hope that B and J are respectful to each other.  They both loved this man and had difficult relationships with him.  

• Love 9

If Dan Rather spoke glowingly about Walter Cronkite this way, would it be an issue?

Only if Rather is one's BEC.

If Carole showed up at her side at the funeral, I'd likely puddle up a bit but I'd also thank God for restoring my faith in human decency.

So since she didn't attend the funeral, she isn't a decent human?

She is vaporized.

She got the articles in People and Us, which would mean far more to that narcissist than a mention in a local newspaper obit.

• Love 9

I don't have an issue with Carole's Jennings post for the same reason that I don't have an issue with what Bethenny said in her Dennis post. We all see people through our own lenses and I think it IS a tribute to talk about how they affected, inspired, or always supported you. What a lovely thing to know you have done on this earth for someone else. 

Hilariously, so many people used that picture of Jennings that day to mark the anniversary. I actually used it too!

• Love 4

I went back 6 pages of this thread to figure out what everyone is talking about with Carol, Betheny, shady ex's. I'm lost But it probably doesn't matter. 

Maybe i can figure it out on my own after I watch the season finale tonight.

• Love 4
On 8/15/2018 at 9:41 AM, Midnight Cheese said:

A shame he created a good Instagrammable life for himself and his family on the backs of the vulnerable.

Well said,  MC.

My final takeaway on how Shields funded his lifestyle: last fall, LawCash added the category of sexual abuse to their predatory lending -- ushering in an era where victims can be harassed, molested and raped by their initial perpetrator, and then financially screwed by the second -- words like corrupt and repulsive don't even begin to cover how LawCash makes bank.

On 8/15/2018 at 2:05 PM, Natalie68 said:

. When my dad died (or was killed by his sociopath GF who ALSO nearly killed another man after my dad) his gf set up an online obit.  We found it after a friend told us about it and posted memories as did his other friends.  She would try to one up us on what we posted and say things contrary to what we shared and it got so bad I had to involve the newspaper and obit company when she set it up to be avail forever.  I finally explained what was going on and they wanted a statement from our lawyer.  I told him we had already spent over 100K fighting her so please do it.  It was taken down and it was sad we couldn't read his friends posts but we also had to stop her.  She also ruined his funeral for us and then had another for his high school friends (that we as his kids knew all our lives) that we weren't told about.  

Jesus, Natalie -- sorry you had to live through that --- just awful.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I went back 6 pages of this thread to figure out what everyone is talking about with Carol, Betheny, shady ex's. I'm lost But it probably doesn't matter. 

One shouldn’t try to make sense of the Housewives, one must let the Housewives wash over you.

Like feral zen.....

• Love 17
1 minute ago, film noire said:

Well said,  MC.

My final takeaway on how the man funded his lifestyle: last fall, LawCash added the category of sexual abuse to their predatory lending -- ushering in an era where victims can be harassed, molested and raped by their initial perpetrator, and then financially screwed by the second -- words like corrupt and repulsive don't even begin to cover how LawCash makes bank.

thank you!  It was WAY worse than I can ever describe.  It is now happening to man #3 and SLO County DA has done dick about it.  She was caught practicing man #2's signature as she was being served the restraining order with paperwork to change POA and all of his bank accounts.  She is still roaming and free to abuse other men.  Family #2 found us from our court records and cold called me last August 21st.  They were able to save their dad in the nick of time.  Hopefully we can find the family of man #3.  Get this.  We were told that because this woman and my dad were together years they cannot call it abuse.  My sister, bless her restraint, asked them if they were going to stick by that comment and tell abused wives/husbands the same thing.  All of them corrupt.

• Love 8
On 8/13/2018 at 6:42 PM, film noire said:

“There were some hurdles to overcome before she could make that level of a commitment.  She loved him. He’s her family and her best friend and her confidante. Her partner and her business partner.”

I don't think I'm wrong, but wouldn't one of those hurdles be the fact that his divorce wasn't yet final?  Not sure I have this right.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, b2H said:

I don't think I'm wrong, but wouldn't one of those hurdles be the fact that his divorce wasn't yet final?  Not sure I have this right.

You are absolutely correct because Dennis and his wife were separated, but neither filed for divorce. So not only was divorce not final, it hadn't even begun. I'd call that a huge freaking hurdle.

• Love 24

So an older episode of the current season is on and BF is walking down a street in Colombia after her panic attack/melt down and she tries calling Dennis to tell him that she wants him to fly her out of there. He doesn't pick so, so she goes, I can't reach him! He's not answering his phone! Then she goes over to a street vendor and, in her manic rapid-fire style of speaking, starts asking him if he's got Xanax, valium, lithium (a whole bunch of other stuff, I couldn't keep up). That was weird to see, considering what we know now.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

So an older episode of the current season is on and BF is walking down a street in Colombia after her panic attack/melt down and she tries calling Dennis to tell him that she wants him to fly her out of there. He doesn't pick so, so she goes, I can't reach him! He's not answering his phone! Then she goes over to a street vendor and, in her manic rapid-fire style of speaking, starts asking him if he's got Xanax, valium, lithium (a whole bunch of other stuff, I couldn't keep up). That was weird to see, considering what we know now.

There have been comments on here for a long time as to what the heck Bethenny might be taking recreationally.  The rapid-fire, staccato delivery of her every day speech, every minute of every day is scheduled, the brittle emotional behavior all would lead anyone with minimal knowledge to ask what the heck she's on.

That said, the loss of Dennis, however he resided in her life, is going to be a big deal.  

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, b2H said:

There have been comments on here for a long time as to what the heck Bethenny might be taking recreationally.  The rapid-fire, staccato delivery of her every day speech, every minute of every day is scheduled, the brittle emotional behavior all would lead anyone with minimal knowledge to ask what the heck she's on.

A lot of the Vanderpump Rules girls take Adderall while filming to keep themselves up and the weight off.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

You are absolutely correct because Dennis and his wife were separated, but neither filed for divorce. So not only was divorce not final, it hadn't even begun. I'd call that a huge freaking hurdle.

Wonder if they were still married due to financial considerations, the kids, or something else - had to be a reason to not quite move on.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Wonder if they were still married due to financial considerations, the kids, or something else - had to be a reason to not quite move on.

People have been speculating here that they remained married because his business deals were so sketchy. Michael Cohen, the president's sketchy lawyer, texted Dennis to evacuate Trump Tower when there was a fire in the building. And it seems like his friend Gregory Broccoli who gave a statement to Radar Online was previously charged with selling counterfeit drugs.

https://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/stories/2005/02/07/daily20.html

It seems like a lot of his business and personal connections were suspect. They may have wanted to avoid a court looking into his finances or Jill testifying against him.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, jaync said:

Alleged rapist, predatory lender...Frankel sure knows how to pick 'em.

6 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

People have been speculating here that they remained married because his business deals were so sketchy. Michael Cohen, the president's sketchy lawyer, texted Dennis to evacuate Trump Tower when there was a fire in the building. And it seems like his friend Gregory Broccoli who gave a statement to Radar Online was previously charged with selling counterfeit drugs.

https://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/stories/2005/02/07/daily20.html

It seems like a lot of his business and personal connections were suspect. They may have wanted to avoid a court looking into his finances or testifying against him.

Yikes - with so much going on suicide must be a consideration for investigators.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

A lot of the Vanderpump Rules girls take Adderall while filming to keep themselves up and the weight off.

But B seems to take it to an extreme.  I am re-watching the Columbia trip and she spins so out of control it is painful to watch.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, b2H said:

But B seems to take it to an extreme.  I am re-watching the Columbia trip and she spins so out of control it is painful to watch.

I have a friend like that who I know for a fact isn't on any drugs (in fact, he should probably be medicated for his extreme social anxiety and general anxiety but he refuses). He spins up that fast and that extremely, as well. So maybe it's a manifestation of an anxiety disorder. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

I have a friend like that who I know for a fact isn't on any drugs (in fact, he should probably be medicated for his extreme social anxiety and general anxiety but he refuses). He spins up that fast and that extremely, as well. So maybe it's a manifestation of an anxiety disorder. 

10 minutes ago, b2H said:

In Bethenny’s case, it could just be narcissistic grandstanding because nothing else was working to gain control of the situation.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Well said,  MC.

My final takeaway on how the man funded his lifestyle: last fall, LawCash added the category of sexual abuse to their predatory lending -- ushering in an era where victims can be harassed, molested and raped by their initial perpetrator, and then financially screwed by the second -- words like corrupt and repulsive don't even begin to cover how LawCash makes bank.

Are you referring to Tom (LuAnnes's ex?)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Are you referring to Tom (LuAnnes's ex?)

No, Dennis Shields -- he founded LawCash in 2000 (just went back and made that clear - thanks, Chenoa).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, film noire said:

No, Dennis Shields -- he founded LawCash in 2000 (just went back and made that clear - thanks, Chenoa).

Thank you Film Noire. At least now I'm understanding most of the posts on here. So Dennis is the guy BF was/is dating. He sounds like a "keeper"! Lol.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

3 hours ago, jaync said:

Alleged rapist, predatory lender...Frankel sure knows how to pick 'em.

25 minutes ago, film noire said:

The alleged rapist was Michael Cerussi.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/bethenny-frankel-new-man-outraged-rape-accusation-reports-article-1.1565733

This tells you a little more about Dennis' company, LawCash. And you know Dennis is dead? He just overdosed on opiates.

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/17/business/17lawsuit.html

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

The alleged rapist was Michael Cerussi.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/bethenny-frankel-new-man-outraged-rape-accusation-reports-article-1.1565733

This tells you a little more about Dennis' company, LawCash. And you know Dennis is dead? He just overdosed on opiates.

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/17/business/17lawsuit.html

Wow! That second article is un-fucking believable. Souless vultures preying on anyone and everyone.

• Love 4

Just read the People Magazine story about the death of Betheny's bf, Dennis Shields. All i can say is: poor Brynn. That poor kid has been exposed to more cray cray craziness by her mom. And probably her dad too but Betheny NEVER should have brought a kid into the world considering what a psycho/emotional mess she  (Bethany) is.

• Love 7