Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

She has taken down the 3 podcasts about her divorce .   I never got to watch them, but I'm sure someone copied them and if I want to watch I'll be able to find them.   The internet does not disappear.

She attributes it to her mother's death.   If the podcasts were so valuable and informative to her listeners, why not leave them up?  Her mother's death (on which she has another long whiny podcast that I did watch and regret) shouldn't affect things.  She is really spiraling.  

In an Instagram Story posted on Tuesday evening, the 53-year-old Real Housewives of New York City alum shared with her millions of followers that after careful consideration, she is pausing the Just B Divorced series and removing episodes. 

"I have chosen to temporarily remove my divorce podcast as a result of an overwhelming response and an influx of messages that have converged with the most significant loss of my life," she explained. 

• Like 3
(edited)

That was not a eulogy about Bernadette. It was an expose about what a bad mother she was.

As for Jason, I'm sure Bryn would be ecstatic (not) hearing/reading/watching about her father being trashed (again, and on installments on social media and podcasts) by her mother.

Why did Bethenny accept an engagement ring if she had/has no intention of getting married (she said this on the posted interview above, and previously)?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Fire 2

Does Bethenny even care about her own daughter? If she does how on earth could she make that statement about sex with Jason? Most kids would want to change their name and leave town. Bethenny is a classless piece of work.She will do and say anything no matter how crude and vulgar and mean for money. 

She now says that she is not going to do the podcast about her divorce. No one wants to hear anything else about her short lived marriage and her 10 year divorce. She has talked it to death. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Does Bethenny even care about her own daughter? If she does how on earth could she make that statement about sex with Jason? Most kids would want to change their name and leave town. Bethenny is a classless piece of work.She will do and say anything no matter how crude and vulgar and mean for money. 

She now says that she is not going to do the podcast about her divorce. No one wants to hear anything else about her short lived marriage and her 10 year divorce. She has talked it to death. 

My first marriage lasted 10 months before I left, it took 10 months to get my divorce finalized and 3 years to get my annulment from the Catholic Church. I’ve been married almost 29 years to a wonderful Jewish man.

My PTSD from my marriage lasted 10 years, and I was lucky to get out alive.

Bethenny is just a horrible person and I feel so sorry for Brynn. I hope Brynn can break the cycle but since Bethenny has isolated her from family in general, I’m worried for the poor girl

• Like 3
  • Hugs 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
On 4/26/2024 at 1:01 AM, Mannahatta said:

https://people.com/bethenny-frankel-used-to-force-herself-to-have-sex-with-ex-jason-hoppy-8635088

So bizarre. I didn't think it was possible, but she's taken her self-perceived victimhood to a new level. It's an insult to actual assault survivors. 

A large reason why many women stay in abusive relationships is economic - they simply don't have the resources to leave. Bethenny was certainly in a financial position to have options. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

You guys called it!  

Bethenny Frankel, 53, and fiance Paul Bernon 'split two months ago'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13388333/Bethenny-Frankel-53-fiance-Paul-Bernon-45-split-two-months-ago-kept-massive-diamond-engagement-ring-worth-1M.html

ETA: I actually think it's been longer than two months because she posted about a new apartment at the end of January and said she'd looked at it eight weeks earlier and closed in two weeks. If she's telling the truth and not exaggerating.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

You guys called it!  

Bethenny Frankel, 53, and fiance Paul Bernon 'split two months ago'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13388333/Bethenny-Frankel-53-fiance-Paul-Bernon-45-split-two-months-ago-kept-massive-diamond-engagement-ring-worth-1M.html

ETA: I actually think it's been longer than two months because she posted about a new apartment at the end of January and said she'd looked at it eight weeks earlier and closed in two weeks. If she's telling the truth and not exaggerating.

Yes, people on IG have been asking Where is Paul since the holidays.  I think it was around then.   Has she shown the new Manhattan apartment yet?   She was acting particularly manic around that time.  

I feel sorry for Bryn.  She and Paul seemed close.  I always liked Paul  

Edited by weaver
  • Like 3