Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

Is Bethenny paying Raquel a portion of the money she’s going to get from all the views of the original, and then the edited clips.   That would only be fair from the defender of reality stars.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, weaver said:

Is Bethenny paying Raquel a portion of the money she’s going to get from all the views of the original, and then the edited clips.   That would only be fair from the defender of reality stars.  

Bethenny says "exploitation without compensation" as her battle cry against Bravo.

Yet with this interview with Raquel, she isn't paying her for her appearance...and Bethenny is going to turn this interview into a 3 part deal - just like Bravo reunions. How much do we bet that Bethenny will further chop the interviews into 10 minute sound bites for more views?

Yes, Raquel, everyone profited from Scandoval - INCLUDING Bethenny.

• Like 9

How much of a naive dip-shit do you have to be to think Bethenny is going to have your best interests at heart (instead of her own) when you sit down with her for a podcast? Well, I guess we have the answer -

While Jill Zarin was well able to hold her own & push her own agenda when she sat down with Bethenny, Raquel/Rachel said nothing new, had no new agenda, let Bethenny push her own narrative & exploit the Scandoval situation.

Bethenny probably promised Raquel/Rachel or inferred (off air, of course) that she'd "help" her or hook her up with attorneys to push an exploitation suit against Bravo as a quid pro quo for doing this podcast.  Otherwise there's no benefit to Raquel/Rachel not to shun interviews, fade from sight, & try to take back her life - sadder but wiser.  Especially if she's not returning to Vanderpump Rules. No, methinks a glimpse of a potential avenue to a payday led to this - even if it's fool's gold.    

In one of the YouTube excerpts posted here a few days ago, Bethenny said, "I don't generally seek to dine out on discussing people I don't actually know" (or words to that effect.) Priceless, because in fact, Bethenny does nothing but that. (So much so that when she said it, I fully expected her nose to grow like Pinocchio.) Bethenny has a history of trying to dish on people she doesn't know & situations that don't involve her. (Lizzo, Harry & Meghan, the Kardashians, & now, Raquel/Rachel.)  Beth couldn't even be bothered to do her homework about either Vanderpump Rules or Scandoval for the podcast.  What a leach!

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 11
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

This interview only benefited Bethenny. Talk about exploitation and gassing up her guest.

Let's see how fast Bethenny runs and kicks Raquel to the curb when Raquel is sued for breach of contract.

Who would sue her for breach of contract? Thank you!

18 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Who would sue her for breach of contract? Thank you!

Bravo could sue. I am sure the VPR contracts are similar to their other show contracts. There is a line where you acknowledge that you can not do other shows, including podcasts, without the consent of Bravo.

Their contracts are also 3 to 5 year contracts. So Raquel is under contract even if she didn't return to film.

There is also some kind of non-disclosure agreement - where you can not discuss behind the scenes details.

Bravo will most likely sue both Bethenny and Raquel for slander. They are making defamatory comments - intentionally trying to ruin the Bravo "reputation" Even if Bravo does not win, they win by keeping this in the courts for years - this corporation has a lot of money - Bethenny could lose all her Skinny Girl money paying for lawyers.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Bethenny used a very sneaky tactic. I noticed it happening 3 times on the part 2 intervview.

Bethenny herself talks about 2 minutes...then there is a 5 second pause and the same 2 minute speech is repeated. This is a way to stretch the video and improve her algorithm - showing a longer than normal listening time with viewers.

The pretend tears...Ugh

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Raquel blatantly lied about her friendships with Ariana and Scheana. While I agree they were not "best" friends that was a label created by the media. They were close friends.

When Raquel first started filming on the show (6 YEARS AGO), Ariana was the only one who welcomed her into the group. it was Ariana who stood up for her and Scheana by default as Ariana's best friend took on the same role. Scheana never said she was her mother, she said she was her big sister.

On the show, Raquel has expressed many times that she didn't have a lot of girlfriends and never experienced girl trips until VPR. Scheana and Ariana hung out with her on girls nights out, not just while they filmed but also off season.

If you look at her Instagram, her account says "Raquel Leviss" not Rachel. She did change it to Rachel, when she declared she was going to go by Rachel again...somewhere along the way she has changed it back to Raquel.

If you look at her Instagram account - 90% of the photos are of Scheana, Ariana, out and about while the show was NOT filming. There are no photos of other people that are not friends that Ariana and Scheana introduced her to. Where are these real friends she claims to have?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Bethenny said "I could be your mother"

Maybe that's true, you'te both liars, you both like revisionist history, you both rehearse spinning stories, you both like to play victim when things aren't going your way, you're both delusional.

When Bravo/NBC counter sues for defamation/slander/libel, we will see Bethenny throw the baby out with the bath water

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

I heard a while ago that a Vanity Fair article will be dropping soon. It is supposed to be about a former HW and a Bravolebrity coming forward. If true, it's probably about Raquel continuing this spin tour and she's trying to change her "image"

On the interview, Bethenny keeps alluding to Bravo cover-ups. She even gets Raquel to imply that Kristen was given hush money and/or a Spinoff to keep quiet by Bravo.

The thing Bethenny keeps hinting about is the Caroline Manzo/Brandi Girls Trip. For Caroline I could see Bravo settling this out of court and it would be sealed.

Raquel implied that Bravo covered up and gave hush money to Kristen in regards to an incident with James. Kristen has come out to say, Bravo never offered her any kind of hush money nor did they give her a spot on a spinoff because of that.

For Bethenny and Raquel - Bravo will take them both down. They have a division of lawyers on retainer and will keep a case in court for years. Bethenny and Raquel will need to pay out of their own pockets for lawyers up front.

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

To save B millions, wouldn't it be prudent of her to remove these podcasts? I'm sure Bravo could nudge her in that direction. 

Raquel? She doesn't have the money to fight. I could see Bravo locking her into an NDA.

Remember how Bethenny started this. She wanted all Reality TV stars to strike. She said they deserved residuals and back residuals, also a set base salary for first time personalities. She said she hired lawyers and the day of reckoning is here, and then threatened and implied litigation.

Bravo would never approach her. They are letting her go on with her podcast - because they will use all of what she says on this interview against her. I am sure they have been compiling videos of Bethenny - she tends to post TikTok rants and then she deletes them.

As for Raquel her contract had not ended just because she didn't film season 11. There is some sort of NDA in place in the wording of her existing contract. They are also letting her go on talking so that they can use it in court - she is burying herself.

Both Bethenny and Raquel are painting Bravo like the corporation is Harvey Weinstein.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 5

Bravo will still have copies of B's podcasts and deleted Tik Toks if they choose to sue. I don't see how she could fight this. She'd certainly have to back off, and hopefully shut up for a while. 

Has Raquel been fired yet? That seems to be the next logical step in her case.

• Like 2

From what I understand, when a VPR cast signs a contract it is binding for 3 to 5 years. It is very pro Bravo - Bravo can keep you and ask you to return to filming and pay or they can say we don't want you to film and the personality doesn't get paid.

The 3-5 year contract already has pay locked in for those coming years. With the wording, again very pro Bravo that at their discretion might give them more the next season. This is just pretend, let's say Raquel was given a 3 year contract starting season 9 which was when she became a main cast member. In this it would say you will get 300K season 9, 350K season 10 and 400K season 11. That salary is locked in for Raquel, it is only locked in for Bravo that they have to pay at least 400K for season 11 and of their choice can pay Raquel more if they want. When negotiations went on with Raquel for season 11, Bravo refused to pay her more than what was in her contract.

I think the reason is - Raquel is very boring to watch. She jumped on Sandoval's dick for 7 months and that wasn't filmed. I think Bravo wouldn't pay her more because she really isn't needed to push the season 11 story arc. They already have Tom to get yelled at. It's also bad optics for Bravo - you want a mentally unstable person back - what if she hurts herself? What if she films for 3 weeks and then runs back to a facility - that's a waste of film, time and labor for the production crew. They'd have to spend extra money to edit her out and have other cast members film more scenes.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4

I saw a clip today. i don't have any proof, but I believe it was staged and i believe that either Lisa was given permission by Bravo or they talked and they agreed she would say this.

The scene is SUR alley. LIsa is walking towards the SUR back entrance along with Production crew with equipment luggage, Lisa is approached by allegedly Paparazzi and questioned about Raquel's interview with Bethenny

Lisa says i didn't see it.

The guy with the camera says is it true Raquel makes less than an intern?

To which Lisa says: She was paid very well. $361000

I believe Bravo and LVP heard what was said in part 2 of the interview. I think they discussed what Lisa would say. The alleged Paparazzi is also someone they could have hired and they could have been told what question to ask. LVP has been in this game long enough, salaries are generally NEVER released to the public and why would you say this to some guy you don't know?

This is Bravo lining their ducks in a row

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Bethenny is being raked over the coals by her previous admirers on Instagram.  First they are questioning why she did this interview.  They have no sympathy for Raquel.  They also say Bethenny was not prepared, had not watched the series and didn't know all the facts.  They ask over and over if she paid Raquel and if not, given her stance on Reality Stars payment plus residuals, why not.  

Bethenny doesn't answer many and when she does it is with the usual snark such as the podcast was number one and Yes, she has lots of coin already.   As if that proves anything.

More and more people are seeing the real Bethenny for what she is.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

How Bethenny is monetizing

Currently, B's podcast is available thru Amazon, Spotify, IHeart. The average number of listens is 38000. I believe for this interview with Raquel will have a higher volume of listens. There are many other people who have podcasts about Vanderpump Rules and Reality shows. So they will be listening more than once and taking notes.

The interview is filled with "ads". On her audio podcasts alone - it has been estimated that for every 38000 listens she will make between 10K-15K. Now remember that she is splitting this up into 3 parts for now, and I;m sure she'll chop this up into 10 minute sound bites.

Also, remember she will post this up on YouTube - more ads, more revenue.

Then she'll post clips on TikTok and Instagram - more revenue streams.

I think Bethenny paid to fly Raquel out, and paid for her hotel, meals, and glam. She also gave Raquel the questions ahead of time - Raquel needs people to write out her answers and she has to practice - this is why she did so poorly on Vanderpump Rules - she can't have a normal conversation - she basically sits there mute - and if she says anything she gets flustered if the person she's is speaking to doesn't say what her team anticipated they'd say - many times she blurts out something she has practiced and just says it over and over again.

I can also see Bethenny telling Raquel, podcasters interviewees don't normally get paid. Because I've been in your shoes, I am going to pay you $10,000 and I will mentor you in your future plans. Bethenny likes to think of herself as the hero.

• Like 5

Very misleading of Bethenny mentioning Xanax and a pill bottle tossed around and being assessed as being heavily medicated.

For one, it was Tom Schwartz who popped a pill, someone else asked what is that, and he said xanax he's nervous. Tom Sandoval told him to hush, it's no one's business. They were not referencing Raquel at all

Nobody on set said to her, you're heavily medicated. This is a conclusion some viewers, podcasters had - as she sat there so unemotional while people on set were crying.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Raquel is claiming that she was promised a mental health advocate on set for the reunion but it was withdrawn as punishment.

I call BULLSHIT - I want to see this promise made in writing or a taped conversation.

She also said castmates were saying she was at the Miraval Spa. The only one I remember saying something was Tom Sandoval.

She is claiming that her team reached out to Bravo to make a public statement that she was at Meadows and they refused to do so. I call Bullshit. Raquel's team  had TMZ on speed dial. I believe it would have been a HIPAA violation for Bravo to disclose that information to the public. I also think TMZ did not release that because of HIPAA. I think the only that could have released that is Raquel herself, possibly her parents ONLY if they were her Health Care Proxy Agents

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Now she is lying about the dog.

According to Raquel, she released the dog to a facility to be re-homed. First off, a dog with aggressive behavior according to her can not be re-homed until he is re-trained. Second, once your intent is made clear for the dog to be-homed, the facility will not contact you, they do not give you updates, it is no longer your business. They broke no confidentiality. 

Raquel is the one who used the dog as a pawn.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Raquel says Lala made merch "Send it to Darrell" because of the cease and desist letters she wrote to the cast regarding the masturbation tape. Lala sold so much that she bought a house, and stole it from Brock - because Brock wanted that house.

Here's the lie:

Raquel sent cease and desist letters to the VPR cast members around the first week of March soon after Scandoval broke on March 1st. She did not speak to any cast members other than Tom Sandoval up until the reunion which taped March 29th. On the 29th, she only spoke to cast members on the set, minus Scheana who was sitting in a trailer off site.

How would she know how much money Lala made or that Brock wanted that house for himself. She didn't speak to any of them. The only one she was speaking to was Tom and Scheana, Brock, Lala, Ariana, Katie weren't speaking to Tom.

Is this another Tom told me, therefore it is a fact?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

This dingbat thinks she can do a Podcast about being The Other Woman

I hope she brands herself Skinny Mistress so that we can watch Bethenny's head explode

Now I’m wishing I’d watched VPR.    There seems to be more authentic drama there than on. Any of the HW shows I’ve watched.  .  

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, weaver said:

Now I’m wishing I’d watched VPR.    There seems to be more authentic drama there than on. Any of the HW shows I’ve watched.  .  

If you have Peacock, you can stream all the seasons.  You'd see all the lies Raquel is spewing. She was on the show from season 4 to season 10. Prior to being on the show, she was a Superfan of the show. SO much, that she got dressed up and went to PUMP (Lisa's bar where James DJs)  and caught the eye of James. This is how she got on the show. She was thirsty from the jump

On a side note, they are in the midst of filming Vanderpump Rules. Ariana Madix released a new book today, and Scheana dropped a new music video. They are probably filming scenes.

• Like 4

For any of you that have instagram

Go to Glorifiedgossipgirl. After Scandoval broke and before the VPR reunion, Bethenny did a TikTok video

Look for this and watch the video. I don't know how to post it

image.png.bec57895515228b4d61011c1944bb403.png

Elective sport - meaning a person chooses to do this?

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, weaver said:

Nah.  It's a show that has been plagued with racism, sexism, homophobia.  There was another big scandal a while back, when several main cast members were accused of blatant racism.  They were only fired after sponsors dropped them. 

The majority of the cast of thirsty, no talent actors - have been involved some sort of cheating, infidelity. 

At least with HW, there are people with real wealth and legit careers.  And the trips, events, parties are not even comparable.

Edited by escape
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2023 at 6:55 PM, KungFuBunny said:

If you don't plan on marrying Paul, stop calling him your fiance, Ya dumb bitch. Plus why say yes when he proposed? Stop calling that ring an engagement ring - it implies the promise of marriage.

If an engagement is called off the recipient has to return the ring.  Pretty sure Bethenny bought her own ring and there is no way she would return it so she’s crafted a lie about having a fiancé she isn’t really engaged to 🙄

• Useful 3

Bethenny's Bravo pilot was not exactly shelved (it could still be considered), so I don't think her attacks on Bravo have to do with this, it is mostly about self promotion.

She admitted she never watched Vanderpump Rules, but she chose to have Raquel on her podcast (Raquel didn't give any interviews, or appeared anywhere after the VP reunion in May) because Scandoval is a hot topic. 

Both Bethenny and Raquel have attorneys who advise them (Raquel after her recent "situation"), so I don't think either one would lie on the podcast, or wanted to be in legal trouble with Bravo, or anybody else. 

As for Raquel having information about Scheana, Lala, and other VR cast members, some of those claim they don't talk to her, or Tom Sandoval, but they might in private, or they have friends/acquaintances who talk to Raquel, or Tom. 

• Like 1

I was listening to a podcast (Behind the Velvet Rope) that had a few episodes where they talked about Bethenny and the whole unionization/lawsuit thing. They had some interesting theories.

They speculated that Bethenny's real end game is to start her own network and bring some of the Bravo/reality talent with her. They don't think that any current HW's or other reality stars are on board with Bethenny right now but that some former ones are. They mentioned Nene, Danielle Staub, a few others who were on shows I never watched.

They also brought up how Bethenny has always been very vocal about how she owns her content, she controls everything, etc. They said they'd love to see the contracts the contestants had to sign to appear on that show she had several years ago (the Big Shot show) to see how fair they were to the  contestants. Same with Bethenny  Ever After, she was a producer on that show too.

They didn't bring this up but I keep thinking that Bethenny isn't one to claim that Bravo allows sexual harassment and how horrible that is. I seem to recall Bethenny making countless sexual remarks to her SG employees, on camera. I mean seriously, this is the woman who made her assistant and her wedding planner hold the ice bucket she peed into FFS.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
23 hours ago, ww92 said:

I was listening to a podcast (Behind the Velvet Rope) that had a few episodes where they talked about Bethenny and the whole unionization/lawsuit thing. They had some interesting theories.

They speculated that Bethenny's real end game is to start her own network and bring some of the Bravo/reality talent with her. They don't think that any current HW's or other reality stars are on board with Bethenny right now but that some former ones are. They mentioned Nene, Danielle Staub, a few others who were on shows I never watched.

They also brought up how Bethenny has always been very vocal about how she owns her content, she controls everything, etc. They said they'd love to see the contracts the contestants had to sign to appear on that show she had several years ago (the Big Shot show) to see how fair they were to the  contestants. Same with Bethenny  Ever After, she was a producer on that show too.

They didn't bring this up but I keep thinking that Bethenny isn't one to claim that Bravo allows sexual harassment and how horrible that is. I seem to recall Bethenny making countless sexual remarks to her SG employees, on camera. I mean seriously, this is the woman who made her assistant and her wedding planner hold the ice bucket she peed into FFS.

If Bethenny Frankel thinks she can start her own network, she's on crack.

Oprah Winfrey started OWN - which is jointly owned with Harpo, Discovery, and Warner Bros. Bethenny does not have Oprah Winfrey money, nor does she have even a tenth of Oprah's following.

Every single network has reality shows, including streaming apps like Prime, Netflix, Hulu. What network would ever want to partner with Bethenny when she allegedly wants reality personalities to unionize and get paid more, and get residuals, and back residuals? Let's say she gets former angry reality personalities to her network - is she going to have them on scripted shows as actors? If she is going to have them on reality shows - then is she going to be paying them more and giving them residuals? Is she going to have mental health advocates with each production crew?

I really want to see her try...that would be entertaining...SkinnyGirls bank account is going to get skeletal

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
On 8/18/2023 at 7:30 PM, ZettaK said:

Bethenny's Bravo pilot was not exactly shelved (it could still be considered), so I don't think her attacks on Bravo have to do with this, it is mostly about self promotion.

From what I've read, Bethenny pitched Bethenny: The Next Chapter about her and Bryn in Connecticut. She described enough of her life and community in Connecticut that Bravo was somewhat interested. They had tried for years to get a Real Housewives of Connecticut off the ground. They realized with Bethenny and some other people they were sincerely interested in, they'd have a new franchise. So Bravo began contacting some of the people they were interested in. Bethenny found out and was livid. She wanted a solo show. Bravo wanted a franchise and was adamant that Bethenny could not carry a show on her own. It's pretty much a dead project and pitch.

On 8/18/2023 at 7:44 PM, ww92 said:

Bethenny doesn't have a producer credit for Bethenny Getting Married, Bethenny Ever After, or her Bethenny (the talk show). I suspect this is part of the reason she's just manic and fanatical about all of that crap now.

On 8/18/2023 at 7:44 PM, ww92 said:

They speculated that Bethenny's real end game is to start her own network and bring some of the Bravo/reality talent with her.

Before the mess that was Bethenny Frankel presents a Bethenny Frankel Joint The Big Shot with Bethenny, I would have absolutely believed that. But that show was just Bethenny's narcissism writ large during nearly ever single second on the screen. And everything she's done since then just proves that she's incapable of stepping out if the spotlight.

And if Bethenny had truly wanted to build a network, she would have approached all of this with research and much more methodically than she has. There were 2 near sexual assaults on Below Deck Down Under 2 weeks ago. There have been rapes on The Real World and The Challenge; one of them was on camera. There have been some serious injuries and deaths on other shows. There are real concerns about background checks, compensation, access to health care, domestic violence resources for the cast, and children's working hours. These aren't huge concerns on Bravo, but TLC and We are very vulnerable on those issues. I'd believe Bethenny was coming for everyone if she'd approached this with any level of professionalism and thoughtfulness. She just doesn't have the money for it. At the very least, I would have thought she was trying to sincerely build her own production company.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
On 8/19/2023 at 7:27 PM, KungFuBunny said:

If Bethenny Frankel thinks she can start her own network, she's on crack.

Oprah Winfrey started OWN - which is jointly owned with Harpo, Discovery, and Warner Bros. Bethenny does not have Oprah Winfrey money, nor does she have even a tenth of Oprah's following.

Every single network has reality shows, including streaming apps like Prime, Netflix, Hulu. What network would ever want to partner with Bethenny when she allegedly wants reality personalities to unionize and get paid more, and get residuals, and back residuals? Let's say she gets former angry reality personalities to her network - is she going to have them on scripted shows as actors? If she is going to have them on reality shows - then is she going to be paying them more and giving them residuals? Is she going to have mental health advocates with each production crew?

I really want to see her try...that would be entertaining...SkinnyGirls bank account is going to get skeletal

giphy.gif

Bethenny's answer to that comment about starting her own network was "it's too much work."  She doesn't have the skillset nor the money to do that but she'd never admit it.  Even Oprah had to drag in Tyler Perry to do some shows to bail her out; her network was not profitable for ages.  And Bethenny can't manage one person properly, never mind a big organization.  

I think her best bet might have been a Sirius show, but she screwed that one up.  Jeff Lewis is really doing well.  She's probably making a bundle now on the podcasts showing on all sorts of social media platforms but it isn't too prestigious and I think has a fairly short shelf life.  

• Like 10
On 8/21/2023 at 3:24 AM, weaver said:

Bethenny's answer to that comment about starting her own network was "it's too much work."  She doesn't have the skillset nor the money to do that but she'd never admit it.  Even Oprah had to drag in Tyler Perry to do some shows to bail her out; her network was not profitable for ages.  And Bethenny can't manage one person properly, never mind a big organization.  

I think her best bet might have been a Sirius show, but she screwed that one up.  Jeff Lewis is really doing well.  She's probably making a bundle now on the podcasts showing on all sorts of social media platforms but it isn't too prestigious and I think has a fairly short shelf life.  

I could see her trying to "partner" with someone who has the money, experience, etc. like Mark Burnett. That's how she has her so called charity set up. BStrong isn't a non-profit even though she acts like it is.

BStrong is "an initiative in partnership with Global Empowerment Mission."

Global Empowerment Mission is the charity registered with the IRS doing all of that pesky IRS paperwork.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, ww92 said:

I could see her trying to "partner" with someone who has the money, experience, etc. like Mark Burnett.

I think Mark Burnett is done with Bethenny. That ship has certainly sailed.

https://people.com/tv/bethenny-frankel-ended-business-deal-mgm-mark-burnett/

I'm pretty sure that they didn't let Bethenny take the reins on production because she fucks up everything that she tries to co-produce. She can't handle not being in control but she can't help but try to Bethenny centre any show she produces and each time it fails. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Bryn is hawking GOOP products, including eye cream and exfoliater.  She’s 13.

Her IG name used to be iambrynhoppy; now it’s iambrynpeanut.  Any association with Jason is wiped out.

IMG_3978.thumb.jpeg.ddc3afcb7e1095d816d12f4f507c4a51.jpeg

Edited by weaver
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, weaver said:

Her IG name used to be iambrynhoppy; now it’s iambrynpeanut.  Any association with Jason is wiped out.

There's little hope for this kid.  I give it a year or two, at most, before Bethenny convinces Brynn to get plastic surgery to "refine" her nose - or make regular visits for dye jobs or "highlights" when Brynn's hair inevitably darkens a bit. 

Brynn is just Bethenny's real life doll to play with & to turn into an influencer. (Though any adult dumb enough to be "influenced" by a 13-old makeup maven deserves to be separated from their money.)  Just what the world needs - a Bethenny clone - when one is more than enough.

It's heartbreaking that the dad is being cut out of the picture bit by bit wherever possible. But I can see why Jason and his family just gave up & abdicated.  Bethenny is way too controlling & immature to "share" her toy.  Except with the world & only so long as it brings attention or can be monetized or both.

Edited by realityplease
missing words
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, weaver said:

IMG_3978.thumb.jpeg.ddc3afcb7e1095d816d12f4f507c4a51.jpeg

Bryn shows a wallet/bag with her (former) initials, BH. I guess she’ll have to ask them to send her a new one with BP on it.

She’s a child. It’s not her fault that Frankel is her mother. But a mother should not encourage her daughter to post inane videos about how her backpack has zippers, different compartments. The wallet has pockets for cards. Bryn’s classmates are going to have a field day.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Bryn shows a wallet/bag with her (former) initials, BH. I guess she’ll have to ask them to send her a new one with BP on it.

She’s a child. It’s not her fault that Frankel is her mother. But a mother should not encourage her daughter to post inane videos about how her backpack has zippers, different compartments. The wallet has pockets for cards. Bryn’s classmates are going to have a field day.

I feel so bad for Bryn, she doesn’t stand a chance in life. It is so sad. She has no father in her life because of Bethenny and I wonder if she has any normal friends her age, it makes me so sad.

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

On the interview with B & R, Bethenny said her interns made more money than what Rachel was paid for VPR.

Bethenny then went on dispute what Lisa Vanderpump said. LVP said Rachel got paid very well, she made $361,000. Bethenny implied that Lisa was lying and that Rachel made the $361,000 total for the 6 seasons she was on the show, not the pay she got for Season 10.

Scheana does say Rachel made $361,000 for Season 10, and I believe her. Back when the temporary restraining order was in place, I remember the entertainment shows and tabloids saying it was weird that Scheana and Rachel shared the same lawyer. This was just muddying the waters. Scheana has an Entertainment lawyer - who helps her with negotiating contracts and the lawyer explains every point of the contract to her. Scheana's entertainment lawyer does not handle all legal matters, just those pertaining to any contracts she has with Bravo, all her endorsement deals, all her sponsorships, her podcast, etc. Scheana asked her entertainment lawyer to help Rachel - for Season 10 - and did negotiate for Rachel to get 19000 an episode.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 7
On 8/25/2023 at 7:14 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Her name is still Bryn Hoppy on IG under her profile photo. 

Bryn has designer bags like a Louis Vuitton in one of her mother's photos.

Screenshot_20230830_000126_Instagram.jpg

• Useful 2

https://twitter.com/BravoAndBlaze/status/1696531197793603961

Well folks, here she is in all her glory. She is basically admitting that she exploited Rachel to make her podcast NUMBER ONE! And she can't help but namedrop at the same time.

I honestly wonder about Paul (who just aimlessly follows her around in her Instagram posts with a dumb look on his face). I'm starting to think he must have something wrong with him to support this crazy woman. I can't believe that he is okay to have his kids be around this kind of manic personality. They must be so embarrassed. 

She's become more and more unhinged. I can't see how she can sink any lower, but then again.....

Edited to add my favorite response to this:

"She literally sounds like she snorted some rails, inhaled some helium, and turned on a mic"

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

I found some disturbing information in regards to Bethenny.

The 2 lawyers Bethenny allegedy hired are Mark Geragos and Bryan Freedman. Bryan Freedman is the lawyer who wrote those 3 letters to NBC Universal/Bravo.  If you've read any of the letters, Mr Freedman insinuates racism, sexism, sexual violence, sexual assault, forcing their personalities to consume liquor and then basically taking advantage of them (I guess this means filming them and/or causing mental anguish).

I am not going to post the articles, but if you do a search of Bryan Freedman, look for articles about him from November and December of 2022. There are articles from The Business Insider, LA Law, Bloomberg Law News, Daily Mail, Rolling Stone, abd, word press. All of the articles are similar, some more detailed than others. There was  a girl, whose boyfriend attended Berkeley College in California. She attended a party on campus and was walking home drunk. Bryan Freedman, attended the same college, he was about 25 or 26 at the time. He and 2 of his friends, lured the girl and gang raped her. I don't think there was ever a criminal trial. In 1991, Bryan paid the girl a $40,000 settlement and never had to admit to any wrongdoing. The girl was 17 years old. I believe this to be true as I couldn't find any article where Bryan Freedman denies these allegations or the settlement.

I wonder if any of the alleged 80 personalities Bethenny roped into her vendetta - know this. It's kind of sick that the lawyer you are hiring is guilty of the things he's accusing the network of doing.

Also, did anyone notice he started all 3 letters "Dear Kimberely"? Now if they pull 25 other letters he's written to other lawyers male and female, and he addresses all of them by their first name then this is unprofessional and disrespectful. If he's only calling female lawyers by their first names in formal letters, then this is sexist.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1