Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, princelina said:

"Yes, I've been hearing Dorit for years!" 

I grew up in the same area and never heard anyone who sounds like Dorit. 

14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

They were in a rush it was smash and grab … rolls video them strolling around no rush casually walking out with the blanket of “items” 

Am I remembering correctly that they said something like 30 purses had been taken?  If so, were the small clutch bags?  The haul in that comforter shown in the video didn't look large enough for even 30 medium size bags.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Such a relief to know that in a world where tanking equities and rising inflation are shoving us ever closer to Weimar Republic: Part II that what I really should be worried about is whether Sutton dissed Harry Hamlin on Watch What Happens.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Whelp, I really didn't think it was possible to, but I hate Erika even more this year than before. And Rinna. And Kyle. And I loathe Diana Jenkins. 

Go Sutton/Garcelle... 

I have never heard of Diana Jenkins prior to this episode and have not decided if it is loathe or love, I do get a sense she might be a really nice person but sucks the energy out of people.  My jury is still out.

Erika, now there is someone I dislike. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, charming said:

I hope the insurance agents are comparing their payout to PK to make sure it lines up with the new story about only some handbags and watches being stolen. 

I don't know about PK and Dorito but my insurance company can refuse to pay out if you have an alarm system and you don't activate it.  

• Useful 16
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Mar said:

Her behavior on WWHL was extremely bizarre. She seemed drunk and or high. 

I thought that about her at Harry Hamlin's birthday dinner also

4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

How did Lisa think that she could get away with telling that lie about Sutton cancelling the table at the Elton John benefit? Did she she ever say oh I remember now we did sit at your table?  How could she sit at the table with Sutton and Sutton's friends if the table had been cancelled? I was afraid at first that Sutton was going to let Lisa get away with the lie but now I think she just sat back and let Lisa hang herself in her twisted web.

I think she was just going to keep insisting that Sutton cancelled the table - how would we peons ever know who was telling the truth?  After Sutton proved she was the liar she folded like a cheap tent, but did not OWN her lie.

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

What I still don't understand is how cold Kyle was to Lisa Vanderpump after she went through something incredibly tragic and needed her friends the most. Her tears over Dorit aren't strange to me. I don't think they're fake, especially for someone who's quick to cry like Kyle. It's just the fact she can be very sensitive and empathetic and also really cold. She actually had a lot more history with Vanderpump than Dorit but shows more heart for Dorit. I don't know if it's because the situations were different or what. 

I always thought that by the time that all happened she was just sick of LVP and all her crap.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

What I still don't understand is how cold Kyle was to Lisa Vanderpump after she went through something incredibly tragic and needed her friends the most. Her tears over Dorit aren't strange to me. I don't think they're fake, especially for someone who's quick to cry like Kyle. It's just the fact she can be very sensitive and empathetic and also really cold. She actually had a lot more history with Vanderpump than Dorit but shows more heart for Dorit. I don't know if it's because the situations

Because Kyle, Lisa R. and Teddy had already planned to take down LVP. She was not about to let LVP's only sibling who died by suicide stop this. You know priorities.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
(edited)
13 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

An online sleuth (forgot her name) shared the records from the EJ Aids Benefit Gala and it was explicitly stated, among all the other donors, that Sutton paid around $77,000 for the table.  (I'm relying on my memory for that figure, but it's close to that.) Also, Lisa and Harry sat at Sutton's table, at her invitation.  

And, is Lisa's point  that she goes to the gala every year without donating any money for her tickets?  Not a winning look, either.  It is a fundraiser, after all.

That is fantastic sleuthing work, Lisa really shot herself in the foot!

$77,000+ is nothing to sneeze at, Sutton should have said, "Next year Lisa I would love to sit at your table."

If I ever paid that much for a table at a EJ event I would want EJ to cut my meat and wait on me hand and foot, lol.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 16
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

An online sleuth (forgot her name) shared the records from the EJ Aids Benefit Gala and it was explicitly stated, among all the other donors, that Sutton paid around $77,000 for the table.  (I'm relying on my memory for that figure, but it's close to that.) Also, Lisa and Harry sat at Sutton's table, at her invitation.  

And, is Lisa's point  that she goes to the gala every year without donating any money for her tickets?  Not a winning look, either.  It is a fundraiser, after all.

That seems to be Rinna’s MO - all hat, no cattle.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Mar said:

Her behavior on WWHL was extremely bizarre. She seemed drunk and or high. She was extremely full of herself and constantly interrupting the other guest. She was incredibly annoying and kept playing to the cameras. Her ego knows no bounds.

Well she got B’s attention 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She was so awful! endless laughing, talking over Andy, going on about how happy she was because Christine (the other guest) was getting a lot of negative comments instead of her, sliding down in her seat like some drunken idiot. Is she trying to come off this season as carefree, single, happy, Erika that is only looking for good dick? I wonder who sat her down and said "So, who do you want Erika Jayne to be this season?" 

I hate her and I hate Kyle, Rinna and Dorit for standing by her no matter what.  

Yes, Andy asked her if she is “getting laid” and she said that she us “getting good dick”. So classy 🙄🙄🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

$77,000+ is nothing to sneeze at, Sutton should have said, "Next year Lisa I would love to sit at your table."

If I ever paid that much for a table at a EJ event I would want EJ to cut my meat and wait on me hand and foot, lol.

And sing "Your Song" or "Tiny Dancer" directly to me, and NO ONE else!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

She apparently keeps wearing things by this designer, Alex Perry, and all of them have those power shoulders.  

Probably gets them for free .  She overpaid in my opinion. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Ok - I can't.  Dorit, PK, Erica, Rinna.  Earlier this year, I gave up Vanderpump Rules and Summer House.  I can't with the fucking lies anymore.  This isn't reality, it's stupid, scripted, bullshit.

I'm out.

• Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

So is Dasher, Asher, Prancer, her 16 yr old fiance' (cough) the father of Diana Jenkins' baby girl ?

Talk about a boy toy !

Heh. Sounds about right for BH.    Crystal is about 20 years younger than Rob.  He's 59/60 and she's 39.   Rinna is something like 15 years younger than Harry.  Erika was about 50 years younger than her wallet.  I have not idea about Dorito and PK the Potato but the age gap looks significant.  

Only Kyle and Mauricio are similar ages - both in early 50s. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

The only thing that stood out to me on this silly episode was Kyle's bafflement and inability to even guess the meaning of the word "Francophile". Could she not even intuit what it might mean from the context of the sentence?

Same. 

But then I remembered Kyle probably had a pretty spotty education being a working child actress and then a married mother at 19.   I think I first heard that word in hs French class. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Thank you.  I'm having a very negative reaction to her.  I so want to say that I can't stand people who simultaneously brag and complain about all of the money they have, but I feel like somebody's going to say but that's what this (terrible) show is about!

To me the fun thing is watching the different housewives (and shows) navigate those waters.  Which housewives prioritize what. I'm thinking of Jackie snickering at Jennifer Aydin's decor, Jennifer snickering at pizza and cake for a tween birthday party.  The rented luxury vehicles. Flying teams of six people around the world to do hair and makeup while other people do their own or hire local. Kandi rolling eyes at Phaedra's over the top events, then having lions and tigers at her wedding. The sweet enjoyment of thinking "THIS is what you spend your money on?!!"

Beverly Hills cast members tend to actually have REAL money, so there's less of that most seasons  --- more about their shallow pursuits and vanity projects.

8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Did ANYONE find it SUS that Rinna just happens to invite the new girl who just so happens to be on the board of that charity to that dinner? Like she was planing to steamroll Sutton with her friend until Sutton out did Rinna with bringing actual proof then all of the sudden it was tacky and wrong to talk about who paid for tickets at the charity? it just seemed like the whole point of her being at that dinner was to SHIT on Sutton 100% WELL it just so happens she's on the board Sutton and ...... LOL I love that her plan fell apart 

I think that's why new girl wanted to declare it "tacky" - she had NO interest in being dragged into it (or dragging the charity/Elton into it), especially if she already knew Lisa was lying.

5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

What I still don't understand is how cold Kyle was to Lisa Vanderpump after she went through something incredibly tragic and needed her friends the most. Her tears over Dorit aren't strange to me. I don't think they're fake, especially for someone who's quick to cry like Kyle. It's just the fact she can be very sensitive and empathetic and also really cold. She actually had a lot more history with Vanderpump than Dorit but shows more heart for Dorit. I don't know if it's because the situations were different or what. 

I think things had been cooling with LvP for a while -- if you were Kyle would you ever REALLY have forgiven Lisa "joking" about Mauricio cheating? On national television? In front of your small child? Just "joking," of course... but those jokes pile up over the years. 

In regular life, in a touchy situation, especially when someone has experienced a great loss, you avoid the topic and deal with your love for that person and set the rest aside. But this is a job. Lisa wasn't too fragile to film, and the main storyline of the season required that Kyle discuss the situation with her that day. It's not like they didn't know going in what the topic du jour was going to be. Lisa demanded Kyle declare her innocent... and she couldn't. And when she wouldn't outright absolve her, Lisa walked away. Without Kyle in her corner, staying on the show was not going to be pleasant, so she took her ball (and her spinoffs) and walked away.

I go back and forth about Sutton so much I get whiplash.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

Does Rinna realize the irony of what she just said about Harry’s hairstyle when they met? Cute at the time, and now she wonders “what was he thinking?”  He probably thinks that same thing about her hair, which hasn’t changed since they met!!

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Probably gets them for free .  She overpaid in my opinion. 

You must be right -- she has so many of them.  

I also agree with you about Kyle's spotty education.  I was thinking the same thing.  

• Love 5

Okay, to borrow a quip from @Sarah D. Bunting, I guess even a broken Kyle is right twice a day, because—I normally am annoyed by Kyle “being funny”—but that bit with Kyle in the TH, pretending to be Rinna, hiding the “receipts” and acting like she doesn’t have them, to impress Diana, was funny! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)

Let me say that I 100% believe Sutton bought and paid for Rinna and Harry's attendance at the Elton John thing, and that she did not cancel.

But I am not understanding how Sutton's receipt proves that Lisa's story is wrong?  Rinna said that Sutton cancelled the tickets that she bought for Rinna at the last minute.  A receipt that says Sutton bought the tickets at one time does not prove that she didn't cancel them later on.  Even Sutton seemed aware of this, as she was hesitating to provide her paperwork.  Am I missing something? 

I don't think Sutton cancelled the tickets.  But I could image a scenario where one of Sutton's people got mad about the way Rinna was treating Sutton and called up Rinna's agent to say "Sutton doesn't want Rinna at her table",  The Agent interpreted that is "your tickets are cancelled".  So everyone could be right, even with the paperwork.   

Edited by Set Them Free
  • Love 7
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Miss Bones said:

Does Rinna realize the irony of what she just said about Harry’s hairstyle when they met? Cute at the time, and now she wonders “what was he thinking?”  He probably thinks that same thing about her hair, which hasn’t changed since they met!!

Rinna has no relationship with Irony. Erika is holding on to money that should be turned over to actual Victims of an actual tragedy.  She not only lies constantly, her lies sound like a bad Abbot and Cosello skit, who rolled the car first, don't treat the head injury, nonsense and threatens people like a tacky, bottle blond Don Corleone. Yet Rinna is Ride or die with the human scum that is Erika. Her "old friend" Denise may have had fling with another consenting adult and Rinna treated her like she had committed a murder. Yeah, Irony and Rinna, not so much. I detest Rinna, detest Erika even more and Kyle is Vile. I am not 100% convinced the Dog Dumpers break in is fake, but neither do I believe most of what she says about it. But, good for her, she finally has a storyline. I detest her too. 

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 2
  • Love 22
34 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I also agree with you about Kyle's spotty education. 

No amount of education would help Kyle.  She's not very bright.

Also, I am seeing loads of new, tiny crinkles along her upper lip.  Is that something that happened the last time she shrank her nose?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Same. 

But then I remembered Kyle probably had a pretty spotty education being a working child actress and then a married mother at 19.   I think I first heard that word in hs French class. 

Yeah I cut Kyle slack with that tbh. I'm familiar with the term, but I have an infatuation with all things French. 

55 minutes ago, kassa said:

I think things had been cooling with LvP for a while -- if you were Kyle would you ever REALLY have forgiven Lisa "joking" about Mauricio cheating? On national television? In front of your small child? Just "joking," of course... but those jokes pile up over the years. 

In regular life, in a touchy situation, especially when someone has experienced a great loss, you avoid the topic and deal with your love for that person and set the rest aside. But this is a job. Lisa wasn't too fragile to film, and the main storyline of the season required that Kyle discuss the situation with her that day. It's not like they didn't know going in what the topic du jour was going to be. Lisa demanded Kyle declare her innocent... and she couldn't. And when she wouldn't outright absolve her, Lisa walked away. Without Kyle in her corner, staying on the show was not going to be pleasant, so she took her ball (and her spinoffs) and walked away.

I go back and forth about Sutton so much I get whiplash.  

I get where you're coming from. I've criticized LVP for what you mentioned. Sometimes I saw her side, sometimes I saw more Kyle's. But I thought Kyle was just so abrasive during what may have been the most difficult time of LVP's life. 

Sutton is an odd duck, but she's one of the few who doesn't seem mean, next to Garcelle. I wouldn't want to be friends with the rest. I prefer kooky to a bully. 

21 minutes ago, Miss Bones said:

Okay, to borrow a quip from @Sarah D. Bunting, I guess even a broken Kyle is right twice a day, because—I normally am annoyed by Kyle “being funny”—but that bit with Kyle in the TH, pretending to be Rinna, hiding the “receipts” and acting like she doesn’t have them, to impress Diana, was funny! 

Haha, I thought that was funny too! I admit Kyle can be quite funny. 

8 minutes ago, Set Them Free said:

Let me say that I 100% believe Sutton bought and paid for Rinna and Harry's attendance at the Elton John thing, and that she did not cancel.

But I am not understanding how Sutton's receipt proves that Lisa's story is wrong?  Lisa said that Sutton cancelled the tickets that she bought for Rinna at the last minute.  A receipt that says Sutton bought the tickets at one time does not prove that she didn't cancel them later on.  Even Sutton seemed aware of this, as she was hesitating to provide her paperwork.  Am I missing something? 

I don't think Sutton cancelled the tickets.  But I could image a scenario where one of Sutton's people got mad about the way Rinna was treating Sutton and called up Rinna's agent to say "Sutton doesn't want Rinna at her table",  The Agent interpreted that is "your tickets are cancelled".  So everyone could be right, even with the paperwork.   

Omg I thought I was the only one who wondered that. The receipt didn't prove Sutton didn't back out. If someone said I returned something, and I say I didn't, that I have a receipt for it, it only proves I made the purchase, not that I never returned. I was also confused how some people thought that cleared everything up. What's bizarre to me though is both Sutton and Rinna came across pretty confident in their stories, so I think it's possible there was some misunderstanding and neither woman is lying. 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, chlban said:

Rinna has no relationship with Irony. Erika is holding on to money that should be turned over to actual Victims of an actual tragedy.  She not only lies constantly, her lies sound like a bad Abbot and Cosello skit, who rolled the car first, don't treat the head injury, nonsense and threatens people like a tacky, bottle blond Don Corleone. Yet Rinna is Ride or die with the human scum that is Erika. Her "old friend" Denise may have had fling with another consenting adult and Rinna treated her like she had committed a murder. Yeah, Irony and Rinna, not so much. I detest Rinna, detest Erika even more and Kyle is Vile. I am not 100% convinced the Dog Dumpers break in is fake, but neither do I believe most of what she says about it. But, good for her, she finally has a storyline. I detest her too. 

I completely agree with everything you said here.  Can’t stand Erika either, she is VENOMOUS and she is acting maniacal!  Where’s that smile and laughter been for the past 7 years, or however long she has been on?  She is suddenly all laughs and and smiles, even when greeting everyone, she used to always be so stonefaced.  It’s creepy!  And don’t even get me started in Dorit.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mar said:

Yes, Andy asked her if she is “getting laid” and she said that she us “getting good dick”. So classy 🙄🙄🙄

That ship sailed about 10 years ago (and I'm being generous). Without money to keep her lips/ego inflated, she will not do well. Even Sonja was 35 when she married grandpa Morgan.

BTW, I don't begrudge anyone doing well when they marry, I just can't do the same for Erika.

• Love 8
(edited)
19 hours ago, lawrbk said:

Hard to remember that Sutton was introduced as Lisa’s friend!

Rinna is such a fucking chameleon/flip-flopping poser/loser. 🙄 

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Love 9
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Maximona said:

Also, I am seeing loads of new, tiny crinkles along her upper lip.  Is that something that happened the last time she shrank her nose?

I noticed that and wondered if maybe she’d recently had a peel or something. Once I started looking more closely, ALL of the ladies’ skin looked more rough - I wonder if it was a rare bit of footage where no filter or tricks are used?  Maybe too much natural light?

Edited by CallmeCray
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

I noticed that and wondered if maybe she’d recently had a peel or something. Once I started looking more closely, ALL of the ladies’ skin looked more rough - I wonder if it was a rare bit of footage where no filter or tricks are used?  Maybe too much natural light?

As pretty as Housewives tend to be, a lot of them don't have the greatest skin. Erika is an exception. I want my pores to be that small. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I was a little disappointed that when they came back after commercial break that the caption read "Harry's 70th Birthday Party" rather than "Harry Hamlin's 70th Birthday Party"

ETA: And what was with Rinna introducing herself before the toast as Mrs Hamlin? Who introduces themselves to their  own guests like that?

MORONS DO THAT!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Sutton would not have been at the charity event if she had cancelled her table. Apparently there are photos of her, with Harry and Lisa, at the event…. at the table!

I think it is possible to attend these types of events without sponsoring a table.  Sutton being there and even sitting next to Rinna does not prove that she sponsored the table they were sitting at.  They even said it on the show.  Sutton could have released the table at the last minute for some reason, as long as she let the charity keep her donation. I am not saying she did.  I am just saying that what was presented on the show does not prove Rinna lied. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Set Them Free said:

I think it is possible to attend these types of events without sponsoring a table.  Sutton being there and even sitting next to Rinna does not prove that she sponsored the table they were sitting at.  They even said it on the show.  Sutton could have released the table at the last minute for some reason, as long as she let the charity keep her donation. I am not saying she did.  I am just saying that what was presented on the show does not prove Rinna lied. 

But at no point that night that Rinna just happened to be at the same table as Sutton the topic of why did you cancel our tickets wasn’t asked? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
(edited)
On 5/18/2022 at 5:04 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

They were screaming I’m gonna kill you who else is in the ducking house and your kids didn’t hear it and slept through it? BULLSHIT 

Here’s  my take on this story which seems fishy to me:

1. If you are home alone and you have two very small kids you do not shut your bedroom door...you just don’t.  You have to be able to hear your kids in the middle of the night if they get up, throw up, have a nightmare etc.

2. someone holds a gun to your head you don’t tell them after  ten minutes they better hurry up cause popo is coming...you want them to get caught!

3. a person that threatens to kill you does not place your phone at the gate..they drive down the street and throw it out the window you need all the lead time you can get.

4 I’m sure their gate locks with a combo or a key yet it was wide open when they were leaving...HOW?

5.youre so traumatized yet you go to some  get together and leave your kids with a nanny?.....

total set up, if you owe lots of money to somebody and there’s a break in in or a fire  IT A FUCKING SET UP!

Edited by stacyasp
  • Useful 2
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Maximona said:

I am not that smart and I am definitely not rich, but considering the conversation even I know what a Francophile is! Kyle’s a dumbass. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, nichelle said:

Sutton did come off as insensitive. While it might not have been her intention, the comment that 'well I didn't have a gun to my head' and talking about her busy morning and business, when said in the moment, didn't sound great. I'm not choosing sides, because they are all just characters to me. And I saw no issue with whatever she posted on social media. Even for someone who she is not friends with, the comments came off cold and left her as a prime target for Kyle. She should be smart enough to know that Kyle would immediately go back and relay it to Dorit and PK. I actually appreciated PK saying 'I wish you hadn't told me that'. 

Yeah, that's my feeling, as well. I like Sutton when she’s dealing with Erika and I particularly like that she is no longer intimidated by Erika.

But I also think she can be pretty self-centered, and her reaction to Dorit is similar to how she reacted to her initial fights with Crystal last year. Like she can't get out of her own head long enough to realize she's being insensitive and awkward. 

So there are elements of her that I like but this episode reminded me of the parts of her personality that I don't like.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The purchase is tax deductible except for the relatively small amount that is deemed by the IRS to cover the purchase of the meal.

I am not shocked by the amount because the EJ ball is one of the major Oscar events and and tickets are snapped up because people would pay even more than that for the ability to mingle with the rich and fabulous. 

What I am NOT buying is Rinna's claims that she was comped a ticket by Elton John because neither she nor Harry are famous enough to merit being comped a ticket. Maybe Madonna or Paul McCartney would be comped but they would probably donate even more than the cost of the ticket because the purpose of the event is to actually raise money for the foundation.

I am delighted with the addition of Diane Jenkins because she appears to be the real thing complete with boy toy fiancee and certified wealth like Sutton although I think she is richer than Sutton and obviously has led a more decadently fabulously interesting life. So bring it on. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11