Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

No you didn't mishear anything.

It was confirmed that Sutton didn't cancel the table and that Sutton and the Hamlins were indeed seated at the same table.

Diana dropped her distain for the table charity nonsense after Sutton presented her table receipt and confirmation that Sutton and the Hamlins were in indeed in attendance and sat at The same (Suttons) table.

So WTF was Sutton doing hugging and adoring Rinna after she just tried to completely humiliate her by lying about the table cancellation?  And I knew Rinna was lying from the start because her eyes just went all evil.  I'm glad Sutton brought the proof.  As for Erika - I wish when she says things like Fuck you that Sutton would just give her a curled-lip sneer, and then turn back to talking to the other ladies without verbally acknowledging her.  If they're all ganging up on Sutton this season, and she wants to stand up to them as she seems to, I hope she gets better at sparring.  Clearly she knew that Rinna would lie to make her look bad when she apologized, which is why she had that receipt in her purse, so why was she sitting there looking all befuddled when Rinna did exactly what she was obviously expecting?

As for the new girl - I loved how whoever introduced her said something like, "You've never heard such a mysterious accent" and I was thinking, "Yes, I've been hearing Dorit for years!" 😄. She and Kyle have something in common:  stubby-fingered man hands that they mistakenly think can walk around in chunky rings.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Well, that’s over. Not quite sure what I just watched. NOT sticking around for Erika on WWHL…but I see the ‘70s vibe must be a thing.

Erika makes my blood boil!  I can't stand her cocky ass.  On WWHL she said she could get another rich man anytime she wants to.  Earth to Erika...you're not 25 anymore.  Plus, after seeing how quick you dumped Tom when the going got tough, I highly doubt they would think you are worth it...at least not without a prenup.  And Sutton showing that she's not scared of your ass MADE MY DAY!  Team Sutton all the way.  

I'm not at all insensitive to Dorit's experience, but I can't help but think she played up her response to the burglars and their response to her a bit.  And I couldn't help thinking...why would you even let them know that your kids were there?  Could it have been more to save herself than to save the kids, ie. her saying, "Please dont leave my kids without a mother!"? But that's just what went through my mind listening to her telling of the ordeal.  I'm really glad none if them were hurt, especially those precious babies.  

Edited by swankie
Punctuation
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

I must say, when Sutton hugged the neck of the snake, Rinna, I threw up a little in my mouth. 

SMDH

Hard to remember that Sutton was introduced as Lisa’s friend!

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

"The most expensive watch was $60,000. Oh, that's nothing" - was a good reminder of the wealth differences in the US and how some simply cannot relate to those who are in much different circumstances. Wow. Tone deaf.

I also was not amazed by Dorit and PK's kids ability to just carry on with security in the house. There are also producers and camera crews in the house. It probably all seems normal.

Diana Jenkins is an interesting addition. Regarding her accent, it makes sense that she has one. Born and raised in Bosnia to London, etc. It's Dorit's accent that makes no sense to me.

Sutton did come off as insensitive. While it might not have been her intention, the comment that 'well I didn't have a gun to my head' and talking about her busy morning and business, when said in the moment, didn't sound great. I'm not choosing sides, because they are all just characters to me. And I saw no issue with whatever she posted on social media. Even for someone who she is not friends with, the comments came off cold and left her as a prime target for Kyle. She should be smart enough to know that Kyle would immediately go back and relay it to Dorit and PK. I actually appreciated PK saying 'I wish you hadn't told me that'. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Vile Kyle didn’t even react when Sutton reminded her that her father shot himself in the head. No empathy there yet she’s a blubbering mess over the alleged break-in at Dorit’s?

Kyle projects a lot.

This part made my blood boil.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

I don't care about Diana Jenkins, and yes, as someone mentioned upthread, she is reminiscent of a character Jennifer Coolidge might play.

It was me and you are right, she needs to bring something to the table other than a fist full of chunky Cartier rings and a fiance that looks like he could be her kid.  I am impressed by her daughter and not surprised that yet another kid of incredibly wealthy parents will be on the Olympic Equestrian Team, sigh, I was not switched at birth.

I have noticed that Diana's accent is stronger at times and not so much at other times.  Are we all waiting for Diana to ask Dorit about her mysterious accent?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I get the feeling that Asher is not the one buying all the Cartier for Diana.

That baby is adorable! Big brother seems to be very caring when it comes to Eliyanna.  

When Diana speaks all I hear is Sophie from 2 Broke Girls.

But she looks like her too!  It’s insane. And I can’t stand Jennifer Coolidge. So  there’s that. 

• LOL 4
8 hours ago, swankie said:

Erika makes my blood boil!  I can't stand her cocky ass.  On WWHL she said she could get another rich man anytime she wants to

Her behavior on WWHL was extremely bizarre. She seemed drunk and or high. She was extremely full of herself and constantly interrupting the other guest. She was incredibly annoying and kept playing to the cameras. Her ego knows no bounds.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Did ANYONE find it SUS that Rinna just happens to invite the new girl who just so happens to be on the board of that charity to that dinner? Like she was planing to steamroll Sutton with her friend until Sutton out did Rinna with bringing actual proof then all of the sudden it was tacky and wrong to talk about who paid for tickets at the charity? it just seemed like the whole point of her being at that dinner was to SHIT on Sutton 100% WELL it just so happens she's on the board Sutton and ...... LOL I love that her plan fell apart 

That whole thing was such bullshit. Still carrying that grudge months after the fact? I’m glad Sutton, with an assist by Garcelle, shut that down. Rinna is looking for a storyline, and this ain’t it.

I don’t particularly have the warm fuzzies for any of these women, but the pile-on already of Sutton is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Mar said:

Her behavior on WWHL was extremely bizarre. She seemed drunk and or high. She was extremely full of herself and constantly interrupting the other guest. She was incredibly annoying and kept playing to the cameras. Her ego knows no bounds.

Well, she does say in the promos, “I am LIT!” 

I just could not watch her. Bravo and Andy keep kissing her ass; don’t need to be a part of it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

I Wiki’ed Diana Jenkins, who’s real first name is Sanela, and I’m somewhat impressed that she has made her own money (probably backed by the wealthy ex-husband). Swim wear, beverages, music industry. She’s done a lot of charity work and very involved in Elton John’s AIDS foundation, so there’s where her connection to him is. Her accent is Bosnian, plus she lived in London a long time. So it’s not fake like Dorito’s. 
So WTH is she doing on this shit show? 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I Wiki’ed Diana Jenkins, who’s real first name is Sanela, and I’m somewhat impressed that she has made her own money (probably backed by the wealthy ex-husband). Swim wear, beverages, music industry. She’s done a lot of charity work and very involved in Elton John’s AIDS foundation, so there’s where her connection to him is. Her accent is Bosnian, plus she lived in London a long time. So it’s not fake like Dorito’s. 

250 million in a settlement can help with a lot of businesses ... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
10 minutes ago, Mar said:

I said that very thing to myself!  She for one, seemed so friendly and two, she could not stop smiling, no natural sneer on her face...if she wasn't high or drunk then maybe her meds kicked in.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:
19 minutes ago, Mar said:

Well, she does say in the promos, “I am LIT!” 

I just could not watch her. Bravo and Andy keep kissing her ass; don’t need to be a part of it.

Here is a comment someone made on a different site. It’s perfect.

9CD37CCD-687A-4203-83B6-196AF97058C9.thumb.jpeg.dc8c60705e0510af33e2897553783093.jpeg

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Momager said:

The whole charity thing confused me. Didn’t Rinna acknowledge that she sat at Sutton’s table that night? How could she do that if the table was cancelled? Did I mishear something?

It is very noisy in Rinna's head, she has no idea what she is saying anymore. Harry deserves more than a dinner party he deserves a parade for hanging with Rinna this long.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Did ANYONE find it SUS that Rinna just happens to invite the new girl who just so happens to be on the board of that charity to that dinner?

I can't imagine production didn't do the invite.  I honestly would put all that to coincidence, really.  The new girl was hired most likely decently before, and as she was actually pulled from whatever chum of socialite charity step-and-repeat breeding zoo that exists in L.A., it didn't strike me as that weird.

19 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I had a lot of these same thoughts.  I dunno.  Attention?  I also think that wiki might be authored in a somewhat punched-up-resume style by her or her staff.

Edited by Lassus
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Lassus said:

I can't imagine production didn't do the invite.  I honestly would put all that to coincidence, really.  The new girl was hired most likely decently before, and as she was actually pulled from whatever chum of socialite charity step-and-repeat breeding zoo that exists in L.A., it didn't strike me as that weird.

I am sorry but you KNOW RINNA KNEW she was on that board ... and there were plenty of times for her to show up other then at a dinner that Harry was at 

• Love 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is very noisy in Rinna's head, she has no idea what she is saying anymore. Harry deserves more than a dinner party he deserves a parade for hanging with Rinna this long.

I was a little disappointed that when they came back after commercial break that the caption read "Harry's 70th Birthday Party" rather than "Harry Hamlin's 70th Birthday Party"

ETA: And what was with Rinna introducing herself before the toast as Mrs Hamlin? Who introduces themselves to their  own guests like that?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

So is Dasher, Asher, Prancer, her 16 yr old fiance' (cough) the father of Diana Jenkins' baby girl ?

Talk about a boy toy !

I also have to comment on Lisa Rinna's yellow suit. Goawd, that was awful. So masculine with the power wide shoulders, the garish neon form head to toe. The wrapped neck thing. She wore a similar suit last year on WWHL. It was a bright kelly green head to toe. Awful. She often dresses like shit on this show. Besides being ugly, the suit was an strange choice.

Love her or hate her, she has a nice figure, why didnt she wear a pretty cocktail dress. Something more feminine and softer to compliment Harry?

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

How did Lisa think that she could get away with telling that lie about Sutton cancelling the table at the Elton John benefit? Did she she ever say oh I remember now we did sit at your table?  How could she sit at the table with Sutton and Sutton's friends if the table had been cancelled? I was afraid at first that Sutton was going to let Lisa get away with the lie but now I think she just sat back and let Lisa hang herself in her twisted web.

• Love 20
10 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I mentioned this is the last episode's thread.

Outside of Garcelle, and Crystal, Sutton isn't close to any of the other women. Even Dorit acknowledged that, until Kyle decided to twist the knife by telling Dorit about her meeting with Sutton.

Exactly - Dorit is a co-worker nothing else.  So if my co-worker got robbed I would not be bringing them a casserole.  I would be 'wow that's awful' and move on.  I think where Sutton was frustrated was she could not say that on camera.  Had Sutton ran over with a pancake cake they would have called her phony.

And as for Rinna she about shit herself when they pulled out the receipt.  Funny that this story is not the one Rinna has been blasting on IG.  The Fox Force Five (minus teddy) had planned to get Sutton. The plan was to chase her off just like they did with LVP and Denise.  Kyle is the worst shit stirrer because she literally seems to wear I "I stir shit" badge when she does it.

Yes it's awful Dorit got robbed but can I say are her children drugged?  How could they not have notice POLICE in the house, wood over a window and security guards.  Oh and team smash and grab screaming.  And why did the dog not bark?  He barked at the security guard but not Scooby and Scrappy Doo.

And then there is 3rd grade Erika.  She annoys me.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
(edited)

Looking at Reddit a little bit ago. Can someone who took one for the team confirm that on WWHL, Erika had the gall to shade Bethenny Frankel’s dead boyfriend Dennis? (And Bethenny?) Apparently she was asked about Dennis’s suspicions about Tom, and she said, “Her guy’s dead and mine’s in a home.”? I can just hear that nasty witch saying that. 

Vile, vile, vile. Dennis was correct, though, and Bethenny has done more to help widows and orphans than Erika will EVER do in this or a million lifetimes. So she needs to just shut the eff up and eff off.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21
(edited)
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sutton’s life should have stopped? I’m not getting kyles point about her posting with margaritas? 

I'm thinking you don't get to call yourself an empath and act completely unconcerned about someone else's trauma.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Looking at Reddit a little bit ago. Can someone who took one for the team confirm that on WWHL, Erika had the gall to shade Bethenny Frankel’s dead boyfriend Dennis? (And Bethenny?) Apparently she was asked about Dennis’s suspicions about Tom, and she said, “Her guy’s dead and mine’s in a home.”? I can just hear that nasty witch saying that. 

Vile, vile, vile. Dennis was correct, though, and Bethenny has done more to help widows and orphans than Erika will EVER do in this or a million lifetimes. So she needs to just shut the eff up and eff off.

Whoa ! Stay tuned, as Bethenny is appearing on WWHL tonight (Thursday, May 19th). Although it may be pre-recorded so we may not get a response from B about Erika's shitty remark.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Bossa Nova said:

I also have to comment on Lisa Rinna's yellow suit. Goawd, that was awful. So masculine with the power wide shoulders, the garish neon form head to toe. The wrapped neck thing. She wore a similar suit last year on WWHL. It was a bright kelly green head to toe. Awful. She often dresses like shit on this show. Besides being ugly, the suit was an strange choice.

She apparently keeps wearing things by this designer, Alex Perry, and all of them have those power shoulders.  

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

The one thing I still go back to is Jagger calling Erika  a bad person. Kids & cats have a built in truth meter of who is good/bad.

I think I had a better read on people when I was younger. It didn't make sense to me, but I was told kids are better at picking up energy. Who knows. 

bad-guy-rhobh-dorit-real-housewives-of-b

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Kyle projects a lot.

This part made my blood boil.

Kyle seems like such a fantastic mother and loving person when she cares about someone. I'm a sensitive person and felt horrible for Dorit just watching the show, so I get Kyle's reaction given that is her friend, plus she's been robbed too. There isn't a whole lot more terrifying than being held at gunpoint. I thought Sutton's nonreaction was bizarre, but who hasn't always had a perfect reaction to something? We've discussed the multiple reasons that could have explained Sutton. 

What I still don't understand is how cold Kyle was to Lisa Vanderpump after she went through something incredibly tragic and needed her friends the most. Her tears over Dorit aren't strange to me. I don't think they're fake, especially for someone who's quick to cry like Kyle. It's just the fact she can be very sensitive and empathetic and also really cold. She actually had a lot more history with Vanderpump than Dorit but shows more heart for Dorit. I don't know if it's because the situations were different or what. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, Axie said:

Unfortunately, Diana’s accent reminds me of Melania Trump, so, I’m having a real hard time watching this.

Told my 21yo daughter that “Diana is exactly what Melania wanted to be”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, njbchlover said:

But, PK was being just a tad insensitive when he mentioned that a $60,000.00 watch is not much.  $60,000.00 is more than the average annual salary for a person in the U.S.  (average annual salary is approximately $53,500.00). 

Only people without money say these kinds of things. I worked with someone whose net worth was more than $50M. He clipped coupons! I overheard him ordering a shirt and giving a discount code. My guess is that the shirt was $50 before the discount. He generously gave to charities and encourage others to do so, but also used his credit card points for gift-giving. 

• Love 19
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Only people without money say these kinds of things. I worked with someone whose net worth was more than $50M. He clipped coupons! I overheard him ordering a shirt and giving a discount code. My guess is that the shirt was $50 before the discount. He generously gave to charities and encourage others to do so, but also used his credit card points for gift-giving. 

Haha yes lots of rich folks still use coupons, haggle, don't want to be hustled just cause they have money, etc. I drive a nice car, and I try to avoid anyone seeing it if I think it will affect the price I'm quoted for something. I've definitely seen it go both ways. I have some wealthy family who never bother to even look at prices. They just buy. I also know wealthy folks who like to get the most bang for their bucks, no matter how many bucks they have. I try to get good deals when I can without obsessing. Sometimes I'll look up different places to buy an item and comparison shop then I think, I'm wasting my precious life trying to save a few bucks, just order it and be done with it. But yeah you can definitely be a frugal shopper but also be a generous person. Sort of like the opposite of what we've seen on this show-some of the cast spends like crazy on themselves but take from others, aren't good tippers, etc. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I was a little disappointed that when they came back after commercial break that the caption read "Harry's 70th Birthday Party" rather than "Harry Hamlin's 70th Birthday Party"

ETA: And what was with Rinna introducing herself before the toast as Mrs Hamlin? Who introduces themselves to their  own guests like that?

A raging attention whore who says the word "I" in a birthday toast more than the birthday's celebrant's name?   (Which Rinna also did)

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, swankie said:

Erika makes my blood boil!  I can't stand her cocky ass.  On WWHL she said she could get another rich man anytime she wants to.  Earth to Erika...you're not 25 anymore.  Plus, after seeing how quick you dumped Tom when the going got tough, I highly doubt they would think you are worth it...at least not without a prenup.  And Sutton showing that she's not scared of your ass MADE MY DAY!  Team Sutton all the way.  

I'm not at all insensitive to Dorit's experience, but I can't help but think she played up her response to the burglars and their response to her a bit.  And I couldn't help thinking...why would you even let them know that your kids were there?  Could it have been more to save herself than to save the kids, ie. her saying, "Please dont leave my kids without a mother!"? But that's just what went through my mind listening to her telling of the ordeal.  I'm really glad none if them were hurt, especially those precious babies.  

Yeah, Dorit has a gleam in her eyes when talking about the burglary.  She loves it.

Erika is just awful.  So is Rinna.  Ick, ick, ick.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Bossa Nova said:

Whoa ! Stay tuned, as Bethenny is appearing on WWHL tonight (Thursday, May 19th). Although it may be pre-recorded so we may not get a response from B about Erika's shitty remark.

Bethany vs. Erika?

A1-rkBsnj+L._CLa_500,468_81vV+qTnSuL.png_0,0,500,468+0.0,0.0,500.0,468.0_AC_.jpg

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3