Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Dorit and PK try to pick up the pieces following their traumatic home invasion. While Sutton and Crystal’s new friendship continues over cake tasting, Lisa lets Kyle know someone has left a bad taste in her mouth. At Harry’s party, the glamorous Diana Jenkins makes a rich first impression. The evening is spoiled, however, when issues rise to the surface. Garcelle is dismayed to discover that Erika has not let go of their past grievances.

Airdate: 05/18/2022

• Love 2
14 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Just visited

dianajenkins.com

holy moley  this woman has promise to be quite interesting.🤔

I bought in when I saw the clip of her saying, “Looking for a new villain? Well, here I am.” 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sutton’s life should have stopped? I’m not getting kyles point about her posting with margaritas? 

I guess because Sutton didn’t immediately go over to Dorit’s like everybody else did? Kyle saw her reaction as cold?

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

"You are relatable, I am not"- does Crystal not know a putdown when she hears it?

I thought Crystal knew it was a putdown and that's why she laughed and just said that's Diana - quite a different reaction than what Erika would have done...

• Love 24
(edited)

And the men retire to the bar for cigars and brandy. Perfect setup for a catfight.

EDIT — The look on Erika’s face…ringside seat for Sutton vs. Rinna. 

EDIT#2 — Enough of this table bullshit.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 8
(edited)
15 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I thought Crystal knew it was a putdown and that's why she laughed and just said that's Diana - quite a different reaction than what Erika would have done...

Yeah, hence the modified eyeroll and little shrug.

She seemed kind of guarded in her “friendship”.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 9
34 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Soooo, Dorito’s father, Shalom, is a bee whisperer.

Gotta say, I didn’t see that one coming.

When Dorit was telling that story, I kept imagining Pat Morita as Mr. Miyagi in Karate Kid, catching the fly with the chopsticks.

• LOL 15

If I were there, I’d be at the bar with the guys drinking and having a few laughs. Again, Garcelle for the win…calls them on their crap and leaves. 

If this is going to be the rest of the season….nope.

• Love 22
19 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Sutton's gold twig ball purse is interesting.

I saw it in her shop.  She actually has a lot of really unique things on there.  Of course everything is pricey too.

I think those Cartier rings are obnoxious.

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I think those Cartier rings are obnoxious.

I remember Erika getting the Cartier Panther bracelets for her birthday, she had several and we have not seen them since...were they borrowed from Cartier's? Diana had a ring for every finger, will we see them again?  Those rings looked so uncomfortable to wear.

Diana and her accent(s), she is in competition with Dorit with that.  Diana looks like a young Jennifer Coolidge. She had a baby at 47??? Is Asher/Dasher the father? 

Side note, I loved that Sutton said my son's puppy's name on TV, Dasher! She was calling that kid that showed up with Diana dashing, his name is Asher and she called him "Dasher!" My grand dog was born Xmas eve hence the name Dasher.

• Love 18

The way Kyle keeps bringing everything back to Dorit is kind of obsessive, IMO. 

This conversation is just creepy. Kyle paid a visit to the store just to drag Sutton over Dorit? 

Well, that’s over. Not quite sure what I just watched. NOT sticking around for Erika on WWHL…but I see the ‘70s vibe must be a thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11