Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, Set Them Free said:

I don't think board members would necessarily be privy to that level of detail.   If she did know, it would be very unprofessional for her to use her position to out Sutton.  That's probably why she did not want any of it talked about.

Kyle knew when G didn’t give her donation… I’m just saying 

• Love 8
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Set Them Free said:

That was a much smaller thing, wasn't it?

I don’t think the size really matters especially with a party so high profile and the tickets being Sought after

she would know IF she backed out let’s be honest how many people normally donate 77k and back out? But then show up somehow to the event? That would be something you’d remember if this thing was so popular that everyone was clammering to go to it year after year and it hadn’t been hosted the following years because of the shut down 

that’s why I’m thinking Rinna was betting on Sutton having no proof for herself because it was 3 years ago and had the face crack of the century when oh look I have a receipt happened 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The board came to her and told her G didn’t pay …especially after she said she RAN it she would know IF she backed out let’s be honest how many people normally donate 77k and back out? That would be something you’d remember especially if this thing was so popular that everyone was clammering to go to it year after year and it hadn’t been hosted the following years because of the shut down 

Honestly, no.  I am sure there is alot going on around an event like this.  If a table is released, it probaly just gets resold in 5 minutes.  It is not a disaster that has to be brought to the attention of the board.  On the other hand, Kyle's thing was a small, silent auction held in her back yard attended by her friends.  It just doesn't seem the same to me.  

19 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So if Rinna knew she was getting her “ticket’s” from Sutton (which she admitted to at that table) why would she not immediately pick up the phone and say hey Sutton what’s up? She wouldn’t be filmed later sitting at a table with her and taking pictures with her in it if Sutton the woman who just made her SCRAMBLE for two tickets was anywhere near her after resending her way into the party it makes NO SENSE 

Like I said before, I don't think Rinna would cause a scene at the event itself.  The reality is Sutton is still rich and connected, and even when such people do something flakey, you may not want to embarrass them.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Set Them Free said:

Honestly, no.  I am sure there is alot going on around an event like this.  If a table is released, it probaly just gets resold in 5 minutes.  It is not a disaster that has to be brought to the attention of the board.  On the other hand, Kyle's thing was a small, silent auction held in her back yard attended by her friends.  It just doesn't seem the same to me.  

Like I said before, I don't think Rinna would cause a scene at the event itself.  The reality is Sutton is still rich and connected, and even when such people do something flakey, you may not want to embarrass them.  

She wouldn’t cause a scene? Have you met Rinna? She would have pulled her aside at the LEAST and brought it up “How dare you do this to Harry we had to scramble to get tickets we had to work the event (in order to attend her excuse was she had to interview people for the event) because of that etc etc but didn’t … and if NOT AT the event then why not after? This isn’t something that Rinna’s personality would have let slide .. Especially when she was cast on the show the perfect time to “out” her” remember that time you shit on me and Harry by backing out of your table?”  ..why? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She wouldn’t cause a scene? Have you met Rinna? She would have pulled her aside at the LEAST and brought it up “How dare you do this to Harry we had to scramble to get tickets we had to work the event (in order to attend her excuse was she had to interview people for the event) because of that etc etc but didn’t … and if NOT AT the event then why not after? This isn’t something that Rinna’s personality would have let slide .. Especially when she was cast on the show the perfect time to “out” her ..why? 

I hear ya but one thing to keep in mind is off camera Rinna may be different from Housewife playing up drama for the cameras Rinna. 

Sounds like this will be like doggygate. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I hear ya but one thing to keep in mind is off camera Rinna may be different from Housewife playing up drama for the cameras Rinna. 

Sounds like this will be like doggygate. 

But the min she was cast on this show you know IF Rinna had something like this to use she would. That IS her 

• Love 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She wouldn’t cause a scene? Have you met Rinna? She would have pulled her aside at the LEAST and brought it up “How dare you do this to Harry we had to scramble to get tickets we had to work the event (in order to attend her excuse was she had to interview people for the event) because of that etc etc but didn’t … and if NOT AT the event then why not after? This isn’t something that Rinna’s personality would have let slide .. Especially when she was cast on the show the perfect time to “out” her” remember that time you shit on me and Harry by backing out of your table?”  ..why? 

No, I haven't met Rinna.  And before this, I don't recall a specific issue between Rinna and Sutton.  Sutton was introduced as Rinna's very rich and connected friend.  I think Rinna will go low and stir shit to keep her job on this show,  But that doesn't mean she is going to risk a valuable friendship in real life over a few tickets to a charity event.  

Edited by Set Them Free
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

And once again - at events like this - people don't "cancel" their tables and tables don't get "released". 

Based on the dates of each woman's "receipts" I'm going to guess it went something like this:  Sutton planned to buy a table; invited Hamlins, who accepted.  Sutton procrastinated on buying table whilst thirsty Hamlins immediately went bugging some connection they knew to find out where their table would be or some other bit of nonsense.  Since Sutton hadn't actually bought the table yet their names weren't "on the list".  But the next day when she bought her table they were.  Then they all went to the event.  End of story until Sutton tried to be cheeky on WWHL, causing Rinna's head to spin a full circle and revenge to be plotted.

• Love 8
(edited)
10 minutes ago, princelina said:

And once again - at events like this - people don't "cancel" their tables and tables don't get "released". 

Based on the dates of each woman's "receipts" I'm going to guess it went something like this:  Sutton planned to buy a table; invited Hamlins, who accepted.  Sutton procrastinated on buying table whilst thirsty Hamlins immediately went bugging some connection they knew to find out where their table would be or some other bit of nonsense.  Since Sutton hadn't actually bought the table yet their names weren't "on the list".  But the next day when she bought her table they were.  Then they all went to the event.  End of story until Sutton tried to be cheeky on WWHL, causing Rinna's head to spin a full circle and revenge to be plotted.

We have in two episodes beat this horse as much as they normally do in a full season LOL 

still doesn’t account for Rinna not bringing the issue up AT all before during or after the event I’m just saying lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I couldn't honestly care less about this ticket thing. But I will say this - on the one hand, it doesn't make much sense for Sutton to say she bought a table and then say she bought two separate tickets for Lisa and Harry. I've been invited to be a part of a table at a charity event - sometimes you give your name ahead of time but they don't charge you for separate tickets if you get a table. 

On the other hand, tables don't get "rescinded"or "released." If someone doesn't show up, then they don't show up and the table sits there empty. Charities hate that because it looks bad but Lisa's story about rescinded tickets doesn't make sense.

In short, I think both women aren't being clear and/or are omitting information. But seriously, this is such a dumb fight.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

That's not what she said. She said that there is a 15 year age difference between her and Asher and that he is 33, so you can do the math regarding her own age. She didn't say how long they have been together. Wikipedia tells me she married in 1999 and divorced in 2011, so she was married to her ex for 12 years. 

You are right, she didn't say how long they have been together,. She said she was single for about 5 minutes, so at least 10 years since her divorce was finalized in 2011. However if her ex had to fork over a quarter of a billion dollars, I would assume she was separated at least a couple of years before that as they haggled over a how many millions she would end up with. So it isn't unlikely that Asher/Dasher was 21 or so when they met. Could have ben younger,  but as you say she doesn't specify. Just that it was at a Victoria Secret party. In any case she did well for what likely amounted to a decade or less of actual marriage. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

still doesn’t account for Rinna not bringing the issue up AT all before during or after the event I’m just saying lol 

I think it does, because it wasn't actually an "issue" until Sutton embarrassed Rinna on WWHL.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, princelina said:

Lol it’s like that episode of Gilmore Girls were they had to fill a table at an event they bought a table for and everyone was backing out. 

1 minute ago, princelina said:

I think it does, because it wasn't actually an "issue" until Sutton embarrassed Rinna on WWHL.

Making them work an event they normally go to to hob knob would be a issue for Rinna I mean poor Harry forced into working for his supper 

• LOL 6
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Diana's time line confused me as well, she has two children from her marriage and they are 19 & 22, I am not sure how long ago the marriage broke up, she said at 19 she had left home or something, she and Casher (lol), had been together since he was 18? Was he fabulously wealthy at 18? So in 12 years he amassed a fortune so great she was awarded 250 million and he still has money left over?  Someone, anyone...I need a better time line because it is not only her accent that is mysterious, (not really, we know she is from Bosnia so no mystery about her accent).

, I still, all these years later cannot come up with a scenario where anyone could be talked in to wearing that anywhere.  That was the real crime.

Casher is the ex that Diana married when she was 26. She was married on paper for 12 years, but I would presume they were separated for a least a couple of years as they haggled out her quarter of a billion dollar payout. Casher is the father of her two older kids. She met Asher/Dasher sometime after she split with Casher but she does not specify when. He was a boy toy who has now become a man toy and father of her one year old.

When Diana talked about the terrible decade she had, I assume it was before she left Bosnia and the years when she was first in London waiting tables, cleaning toilets, and whatever. But by the time she was in London for 7 years she had met and married Casher. Hope that helps! 

• Love 3

I watched that little video that Rinna posted what I would guess was at the time of the event and when she did a quick tour of the table she name checked everyone BUT Sutton and her husband who were clearly sitting right next to her. I thought that was pretty bad. If Sutton paid for their tickets the least she could do is say "and this is Sutton" instead of panning over her with nary a word spoken.

• Useful 5
  • Love 7

Wait did I dream this (and God help me if I did), but did Rinna haughtily announce that the Hamlins have been guests of Elton’s for x number of years? If that is true, why the hell would they need tickets from Sutton, IMDb or anyone else for that matter? 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

It's so unpredictable what turns into a never ending story on this show. 

We had a season where a lot of drama revolved around panties, well, lack of. 

One was around a puppy. 

One was around who may or may not have serviced Brandi Glanville.

And now poor Sir Elton John's name is brought up with this year's bs. Wrong. Just wrong. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I think it’s clear that Sutton did pay for Lisa and Harry’s tickets. She has the email confirmation plus they were sitting at her table. Her email confirmation is dated after the email from Harry’s publicist where he’s trying to find them tickets. Harry and Lisa did do the IMDB live show but they weren’t at the IMDB table so thirsty Rinna probably ended up doing that anyway because she loves being on camera. Notice she has no follow up email saying that the publicist secured the tickets through IMDB. It looks like there was some sort of miscommunication/mixup but the most likely scenario based on the evidence is that Sutton did end up paying for them and it’s likely she had those seats reserved before 2/22 because on 2/22 the coordinator for Elton John’s charity said there were no more seats. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

And now poor Sir Elton John's name is brought up with this year's bs. Wrong. Just wrong. 

Elton and his husband already did an instagram wishing Diana well on the show so it wouldn't surprise me if they're following along and will end up commenting one way or another.  

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Wait did I dream this (and God help me if I did), but did Rinna haughtily announce that the Hamlins have been guests of Elton’s for x number of years? If that is true, why the hell would they need tickets from Sutton, IMDb or anyone else for that matter? 

I don’t believe it for a single second, but I can see how Elton John would be making a safe bet by “inviting” them, knowing they definitely wouldn’t have other plans.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, glowbug said:

I think it’s clear that Sutton did pay for Lisa and Harry’s tickets. She has the email confirmation plus they were sitting at her table. Her email confirmation is dated after the email from Harry’s publicist where he’s trying to find them tickets. Harry and Lisa did do the IMDB live show but they weren’t at the IMDB table so thirsty Rinna probably ended up doing that anyway because she loves being on camera. Notice she has no follow up email saying that the publicist secured the tickets through IMDB. It looks like there was some sort of miscommunication/mixup but the most likely scenario based on the evidence is that Sutton did end up paying for them and it’s likely she had those seats reserved before 2/22 because on 2/22 the coordinator for Elton John’s charity said there were no more seats. 

But why would she buy them tickets if she bought a table? In my experience, when you buy a table, you're buying 8 to 10 seats that you give away to whoever. If she bought a table, there would be no reason for her to have a receipt for the two tickets for Rinna and Harry. Likely she would have informed the event organizers that they were coming so that they could check in and get their table assignment. But the cost of their tickets would be factored into the table she already bought.

So either Sutton didn't actually buy a table but instead just bought two extra tickets or her receipts are a little hinky. FWIW, I think it is most likely that she bought the tickets for Rinna and Harry. I just don't think she bought a table. And regardless, I think that this a pointless and ridiculous thing to argue over.

• Love 1

And before this, I don't recall a specific issue between Rinna and Sutton.  Sutton was introduced as Rinna's very rich and connected friend.  I think Rinna will go low and stir shit to keep her job on this show,  But that doesn't mean she is going to risk a valuable friendship in real life over a few tickets to a charity event.  

Yeah, plus this only became an issue after Sutton joined the show, and only this season.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, Arynm said:

I watched that little video that Rinna posted what I would guess was at the time of the event and when she did a quick tour of the table she name checked everyone BUT Sutton and her husband who were clearly sitting right next to her. I thought that was pretty bad. If Sutton paid for their tickets the least she could do is say "and this is Sutton" instead of panning over her with nary a word spoken.

I saw the video again yesterday, as well and noticed a couple of things.  Someone referred to "Sutton's table" in the audio, clear as day.  Also, I think that was Jennifer Tilly next to Sutton and her date- a good friend of Sutton.  So, I'm pretty convinced Sutton purchased the table. Lisa and Harry were sitting there, based on the video evidence, provided by Lisa. We know Sutton donated about $77,000 to the event.  The Hamlins are not on record as donating anything that year.  

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
added a name
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

But why would she buy them tickets if she bought a table?

I only watched the episode once and I've already deleted it, but did she say that she bought them separate tickets?  Or, did she say that she bought a table and showed an e-mail indicating that Lisa and Harry would sit at her table?  She would have to notify the event who would be at her table so that they would be on the guest list to get in.  And, I could see that she might have added them to her table if it was not full somewhat last minute once she found out that they were scrambling for tickets.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

The Hamlins are not on record as donating anything that year.  

I think you are wrong about that, they graced the room with their presence so that's something, lol.  Also they gave an interview to IMDB, in Rinna's mind she gave of herself.  

Maybe Rinna can thank Sutton properly but sending a jar of Harry's bolognese sauce and a blueberry pie.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, kassa said:

Oh, the invitations *I* get to charity events every year... along with the price list ;) 

As others have pointed out, it makes no sense for Elton to comp people to his charity event.  When she said that I didn't rule out that Harry and Lisa for some reason might have an actual Elton connection that could score them free tickets to a concert, etc. But not a seat at a space-limited charity event. Someone who could put them on the list to get an invitation to buy a seat? Sure. A free seat? No.

I believe that the Hamlins do have an Elton John connection:

they own a Yellow Brick Road album. ;)

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

I hope ticket-gate isn’t going to be the theme for the season.  Sutton is not good at confrontation and it’s awkward and not fun to watch.  She’s had Crystal, Erika, Kyle, and now Rinna barking at her about one thing or another since she first began filming.

She’s very wealthy, why is she putting herself through this?  Although I guess she can afford the most expensive therapy available.

But I’m already bored with the Elton John table stuff.  Move on, show.  Send them all on a trip for heaven’s sake!    But leave Erika the Nasty behind.

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Remember when Rinna said Harry texted Sutton? 

Garcelle for the win!  C'mon, indeed!

I've only watched 20 minutes and I don't know if I can finish.  Kyle continues to be the biggest shit-stirrer and beyond vile (how does everything become about HER feelings?) and Rinna is just a cartoon villian at this point, complete with ridiculous wardrobe. 

• Love 14

OK, so I bit the bullet and finished watching.  I really got dizzy with that whole convo about the table and I'm not even sure what or why Sutton was apologizing for.  I do know the smug on Rinna's face was gross.  And, geez, Erika couldn't jump in there fast enough with the slander mention, huh?  Maybe sue the LA Times before Sutton, you moron.  Not that you'd win...

Kyle's gonna ride this "Sutton's reaction" the entire season, isn't she? 

• Love 11

Everything else aside, I think it’s odd that Rinna would out herself as someone who didn’t donate to the charity and was just looking to be there and be seen. She shot herself in the foot when she brought up securing seats through IMDB. Why the hell would she want to be known as the person who does whatever possible to avoid actually buying tix??  

• Love 20

I have a theory.  I think this ticket gate is really something that REALLY breaks the 4th wall like Erika being mad about the Tom calling her comment.  I wonder if Sutton was asked by Bravo to allow Rinna and HH to sit at their table and there was some kind of mix up which is why their tickets were bought last minute by Sutton.

But what's worse is a 60K watch is nothing but GRIFTING at a charity because you are a B lister is kinda pathetic

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Remember when Rinna said Harry texted Sutton? 

Lisa is such a moron! IF Harry texted Sutton, he wouldn't write "This is Harry Hamlin", he would just write that it was Harry. Lisa is the one that always calls him Harry Hamlin. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy, Rinna.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
51 minutes ago, Momager said:

Everything else aside, I think it’s odd that Rinna would out herself as someone who didn’t donate to the charity and was just looking to be there and be seen. She shot herself in the foot when she brought up securing seats through IMDB. Why the hell would she want to be known as the person who does whatever possible to avoid actually buying tix??  

What you said.  If anything, this has proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that The Hamlin's are cheap as hell, and Rinna at least, is a professional poser.  Rinna is a POSER.  Worst thing ever.

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

I have a theory.  I think this ticket gate is really something that REALLY breaks the 4th wall like Erika being mad about the Tom calling her comment.  I wonder if Sutton was asked by Bravo to allow Rinna and HH to sit at their table and there was some kind of mix up which is why their tickets were bought last minute by Sutton.

But what's worse is a 60K watch is nothing but GRIFTING at a charity because you are a B lister is kinda pathetic

I think this happened in 2019, so that was before Sutton joined the show.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Momager said:

That is what was so great about this whole scenario.

Rinna outed herself as liar, as well as being someone who hustles for invites to events without having to pay for "tickets" or make any donation.

The dumb dumb sould have just kept her mouth shut!

• Love 20
4 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I hope ticket-gate isn’t going to be the theme for the season.  Sutton is not good at confrontation and it’s awkward and not fun to watch.  She’s had Crystal, Erika, Kyle, and now Rinna barking at her about one thing or another since she first began filming.

I prefer to call it "Gala-gate."  It has more flair! 😉

6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe Rinna can thank Sutton properly but sending a jar of Harry's bolognese sauce and a blueberry pie.

With a garnish of rat feces!

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Slakkie said:

...because you are a B lister is kinda pathetic

B lister is very generous.   More like D lister.  Harry Hamlin hasn't been "a star" in thirty years and Rinna is a soap opera actress with connections, at best.  

• Love 8
On 5/18/2022 at 8:18 PM, Chicklet said:

I used to like Kyle. Not anymore.

What does Erika have on Kyle (and the Fox Force Fuckheads) that has them villainizing Sutton.  Kyle and Dorit have turned on Sutton to appease Erika....so why is that?  

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, vmarsissmart said:

What does Erika have on Kyle (and the Fox Force Fuckheads) that has them villainizing Sutton.  Kyle and Dorit have turned on Sutton to appease Erika....so why is that?  

I think this has more to do with Sutton & Garcelle not wanting to play along with the FFF's story lines/agendas and lies.

As Sutton would say "No ma'am".

• LOL 4
  • Love 13