Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
56 minutes ago, amarante said:

What I am NOT buying is Rinna's claims that she was comped a ticket by Elton John because neither she nor Harry are famous enough to merit being comped a ticket.

Okay, I didn't hear Rinna say their ticket was comped; what I heard her say is imdb.com asked them to do an interview and in exchange let them sit at the imdb.com table.

I don't know when exactly this supposedly happened since there weren't any big Oscar events for two of the three seasons Sutton has been on the show.  Maybe it predates the show?  

IIRC, this whole thing started on WWHL when Andy asked Sutton about Rinna making such a HUGE deal about Garcelle not thanking her enough for a jar of Harry's spaghetti sauce.  Sutton replied that once she invited the Hamlins to sit at her table and Lisa never once thanked her.  I guess that was supposed to be witty but for some reason it lit a fuse with Rinna (who is always looking for a fight)  and she blew it up into what we sawthis week.   

I'm not sure WHY Rinna would pick at that particular thread because even if she is 100% right it only highlights that she attends this big charity event without paying. 

NEVER MIND @njbchlover said this better and answered the timeline question.  I was typing and missed it.  ☺️

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 9
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Okay, I didn't hear Rinna say their ticket was comped; what I heard her say is imdb.com asked them to do an interview and in exchange let them sit at the imdb.com table.

I don't know when exactly this supposedly happened since there weren't any big Oscar events for two of the three seasons Sutton has been on the show.  Maybe it predates the show?  

IIRC, this whole thing started on WWHL when Andy asked Sutton about Rinna making such a HUGE deal about Garcelle not thanking her enough for a jar of Harry's spaghetti sauce.  Sutton replied that once she invited the Hamlins to sit at her table and Lisa never once thanked her.  I guess that was supposed to be witty but for some reason it lit a fuse with Rinna (who is always looking for a fight)  and she blew it up into what we sawthis week.   

I'm not sure WHY Rinna would pick at that particular thread because even if she is 100% right it only highlights that she attends this big charity event without paying. 

NEVER MIND @njbchlover said this better and answered the timeline question.  I was typing and missed it.  ☺️

That is EXACTLY why Rinna is choosing to pick at this thread - because Sutton showed her to be the free-loading, non-thank you letter writing, cheap hanger on that she is.  I'm assuming she thought that she could gaslight (she loves to do that and convince others that they are the ones doing the gaslighting), bully and confuse Sutton into a cowering, jittery mess, and Sutton has finally grown some camera balls and is showing no mercy where Rinna (and Erika) is concerned.

Sutton also proved that she is in a much higher social bracket than Rinna and Harry Hamlin and also that Sutton is much wealthier, because she has the social chops to be invited to purchase a table and the financial means to do so.  IMO, that burns Rinna's bony, skinny little ass.

I think this because Rinna quickly changed her tactic once Sutton brought out some kind of proof of the table purchase.

Again, the whole thing happened so long ago, presumably prior to Sutton even being on the show, and it was mentioned on a WWHL episode - not even while filming RHOC.  In my opinion, it really is irrelevant in the realm of the show.

But, of course, because I think that, it will become another important season-long talking point/agrument.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22

Enough with the bolognese.

Did everyone get their lips topped up this season? (Rinna)  What’s that weird licking thing Diana does with her lips?  Go her for the young hubby tho.

No really Erika, shut up.  That look she gave Diana felt like Erika wanted to make a skin suit out of her and take her life probably minus the baby.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But at no point that night that Rinna just happened to be at the same table as Sutton the topic of why did you cancel our tickets wasn’t asked? 

I imagine Rinna would have much preferred for everyone to believe that she was there because Elton John comped her ticket.  If she fusses at Sutton in public about canceling her ticket, everyone will know that is not the case. 

Not saying I believe that, just that there is a possible explanation.

• Love 3

In regards to the Elton John event that's a fundraiser. I'm pretty sure charities don't refund a donation. Sutton could've purchased a table and not shown up - and the charity wouldn't have cared because they'd already gotten their money. But she was there and so were Harry Hamlin and Mrs Hamlin. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Anyone else notice the only person who didn’t have a gift for Harry was Erika?  No big surprise.

actually, it would have been nice if they suggested donations to charity if anyone wanted to give a gift, it’s not like he doesn’t have everything already.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Rinna has now shared an email from Harry’s publicist and the charity ball rep re Sutton changing her mind about purchasing a table to purchase 3 seats instead, two of which were not for Rinna and Hamlin:

Looks like we are in for more of this drama….

https://radaronline.com/p/lisa-rinna-sutton-stracke-receipts-elton-john-charity-dinner/

This was mentioned on the show, it's nothing new. Sutton's emails were sent later. Sutton was vindicated, and Lisa dropped the subject. Also Sutton and Lisa said on the show they sat at the same table at the event, and Dorit confirmed it. Lisa didn't sit on the IMDB table.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 5
  • Love 11
(edited)

The emails that Lisa Rinna posted were from February 22nd and Sutton's email confirming her payment for Lisa and Harry's tickets was on February 23rd so Sutton ended up paying for Lisa and Harry's seats. Maybe there was a misunderstanding beforehand but it got straightened out. In the video Lisa posted of the event, she and Harry were sitting at the same table as Sutton and her friends and there doesn't seem to be any ill will between them.

Edited by glowbug
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Check out the picture with the black and purple dress.  Scary face makeup on Rinna.

48365391-10026959-image-a-21_16325394131

I thought this was Kim Kardashian at first.

Kim's ass is twice as large.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Why did they give Erika another season? She’s awful and should not be on this show flaunting what’s left of her money. Let her get another job, there are lots of places hiring. 
Sutton’s overdoing it with her southern accent. I don’t like how Erika treats her but that doesn’t make her enjoyable. Ay least she seems more confident this season and didn’t fall apart over the hissing, near hysterics Erika. 
Still like Garcelle and would like to see more Crystal. She seems rather down to earth but still could be a good time. 
Diana should be a hot mess. Hopefully an entertaining one. 
Dorit. I don’t think I would be back to my job immediately if I had been a victim of home invasion and I don’t think I would discuss it on camera. PK doesn’t care about his $60,000 watch or staying home with his kids it seems.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I'm not surprised as Lisa was pretty specific about the emails, and Sutton backed down pretty quickly when Lisa described them. I just hope we are not in for a whole season of Ticketgate. I found it interesting though that Garcelle seemed jealous when Sutton and Rinna made up (though I doubt that will last). IIRC Sutton came on the show as a friend of Lisa's, and they go back many years. 

As I was listening to Diana share her story, I was waiting with baited breath to find out how she went from penniless at 19 to fabulously wealthy now? I was at least expecting some career as a super model. Nope, married her money. So she marries her ex (lets call him Casher) at 26 and is with Asher/Dasher by the time she is 33, since she said they have been together for 15 years (since he was 18) and she is about 48 when this episode is filmed. So it seems like 250 million is a pretty nice payout for 7 years of marriage.  It does appear they were married for 12 years on paper so guess it took a few years to haggle over terms. So unless my info via google is wrong, or my math is wonky she has a lot of money by marrying the right guy, for a short time. 

The biggest surprise to me was at the first of the episode when PK told Dorito that the detective investigating their burglary had received a personal phone call from the DA saying that the DA wanted to prosecute the robbery at PK's house. How do you prosecute when you haven't made an arrest? And still not, 7 months later as it turns out? And if an arrest was made, would it not be standard procedure to prosecute, assuming you have enough evidence? PK made it sound like he is so important in BH, that his case is top priority. That too me was the biggest load of B.S. in the whole episode. 

Diana's time line confused me as well, she has two children from her marriage and they are 19 & 22, I am not sure how long ago the marriage broke up, she said at 19 she had left home or something, she and Casher (lol), had been together since he was 18? Was he fabulously wealthy at 18? So in 12 years he amassed a fortune so great she was awarded 250 million and he still has money left over?  Someone, anyone...I need a better time line because it is not only her accent that is mysterious, (not really, we know she is from Bosnia so no mystery about her accent).

PK probably thinks he is important because the DA would say anything to get this guy off his phone and duh, if they ever catch the criminals and have proof then yes, they would be prosecuted. And why are they talking about the details, isn't this an ongoing investigation and they should not talk about the case?  I for one am still amazed that the burglars did not take Dorit's wedding rings or any of her jewelry, strange, huh?

PK says it is odd his kids are fine with all the extra people in the house, Dorit has glam squad people in everyday they are filming, camera men too, as far as the broken door they probably told the kids the glass broke, so no big whoop!

I did think it was very interesting that the kids karate instructor was talking about how Axle or whatever the kids name is should be kicking the bad guy and how he was going to kick the bad guy in to the pool, etc... perhaps this was filmed after the alleged break in? When my kids took Karate it was about strength, discipline, listening to instructions, not violent acts. Why does everything seem off with Dorit and PK?  Also, I would give anything to see Dorit show up at the next event with the gold glob of paint on her head, I still, all these years later cannot come up with a scenario where anyone could be talked in to wearing that anywhere.  That was the real crime.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

As I was listening to Diana share her story, I was waiting with baited breath to find out how she went from penniless at 19 to fabulously wealthy now? I was at least expecting some career as a super model. Nope, married her money. So she marries her ex (lets call him Casher) at 26 and is with Asher/Dasher by the time she is 33, since she said they have been together for 15 years (since he was 18) and she is about 48 when this episode is filmed. So it seems like 250 million is a pretty nice payout for 7 years of marriage.  It does appear they were married for 12 years on paper so guess it took a few years to haggle over terms. So unless my info via google is wrong, or my math is wonky she has a lot of money by marrying the right guy, for a short time. 

That's not what she said. She said that there is a 15 year age difference between her and Asher and that he is 33, so you can do the math regarding her own age. She didn't say how long they have been together. Wikipedia tells me she married in 1999 and divorced in 2011, so she was married to her ex for 12 years. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Diana's time line confused me as well, she has two children from her marriage and they are 19 & 22, I am not sure how long ago the marriage broke up, she said at 19 she had left home or something, she and Casher (lol), had been together since he was 18? Was he fabulously wealthy at 18? So in 12 years he amassed a fortune so great she was awarded 250 million and he still has money left over?  Someone, anyone...I need a better time line because it is not only her accent that is mysterious, (not really, we know she is from Bosnia so no mystery about her accent).

We have no idea when they got together but this idea that they were together when he was 18 is not what she said. She only talked about their age difference not how long they've been together. 

(I am not even sure I like Diana but I like to be clear about what we know and what we don't know).

• Love 5
8 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Did everyone get their lips topped up this season? (Rinna)  What’s that weird licking thing Diana does with her lips?  Go her for the young hubby tho.

No really Erika, shut up.  That look she gave Diana felt like Erika wanted to make a skin suit out of her and take her life probably minus the baby.  

I thought it was weird as well and she was also doing it when you saw her with her family and really why would someone at that age want to start over having babies?

1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

We have no idea when they got together but this idea that they were together when he was 18 is not what she said. She only talked about their age difference not how long they've been together. 

(I am not even sure I like Diana but I like to be clear about what we know and what we don't know).

I thought her boyfriend name was Asher? lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, princelina said:

The thing about the table is - when you buy a table for a charity event, you also fill it with your guests and register them with the event.  Maybe you can't fill all 8 or 10 seats and so the organizers will seat someone at your table who just bought a ticket.  You don't get to "cancel" your table and return it like it's a dress.  If you can't go for some reason you can let the organizers know and maybe they can fill your seat.  If you have a beef with someone you invited it's up to you to un-invite them, not the organizers.  If Sutton had uninvited Rinna for some reason she could have told THAT story on WWHL.  It seems like they went to the event together and had a good time.  She just thought she was being cute by saying that Rinna hadn't written her a thank you, since Rinna had done that to Garcelle about the sauce.  She obviously suspected that Rinna would pull some crap when she apologized, or she wouldn't have brought the receipt, but I don't think she was prepared for the lie Rinna told, and since she's not good at this type of bitchfest she was gobsmacked and didn't respond well. 

I love her OH you brought a receipt to MY husbands birthday party where DORIT is recovering from a break in? LOL the deflection of her KNOWING she was caught LOL.. but yes Sutton was smart enough to know ESP with RINNA she would pull some bullshit and its always best to come prepared ... Good for her 

1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

she apparently was a madam back in the day Google it its all true 

• Love 19
(edited)
9 hours ago, For Cereals said:

What’s that weird licking thing Diana does with her lips?

My wife immediately noticed and was horrified by this.

7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she apparently was a madam back in the day Google it its all true

Maybe; but former hooker/stripper/madam is getting to be a really common accusation for women on BRAVO.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I forgot to mention, I loved Garcelle saying she would go thank the chef personally for the sauce!

• LOL 11
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I dont understand this business about the table. Sutton bought a table for the charity event. She invited Lisa and Harry. There is a video showing the Hamlins sitting at the table with Sutton. How can Lisa claim that Sutton "cancelled" the table and she and Harry had to scramble for seats?  Lisa keeps on digging that hole deeper and deeper and she is never going to be able to climb out ot it. 

And you know god damn well that if the tickets were rescinded last min Rinna would have been all over SUTTON at that table ... why did you cancel why did we have to scramble for tickets .. what happened?? I mean she sat at her table and did pictures with her and Zelch on her asking her anything about the tickets makes no sense 

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I dont understand this business about the table. Sutton bought a table for the charity event. She invited Lisa and Harry. There is a video showing the Hamlins sitting at the table with Sutton. How can Lisa claim that Sutton "cancelled" the table and she and Harry had to scramble for seats?  Lisa keeps on digging that hole deeper and deeper and she is never going to be able to climb out ot it. 

Maybe someone else canceled the table, Sutton heard about it and graciously included the Hamlin's at her table because they has nowhere to go?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

I think the whole EJ thing is really simple and a good use of Occam's razor

Some years ago before Sutton was on Real Housewives she was a very rich woman who was doing the typical rich lady things by using her money to further her way in society.

Rich ladies buy tables at fashionable charity events because they are philanthropic as well as wanting to mingle with the fashionable. If they were solely philanthropic they would just give money and stay home.

In Los Angeles high society is a combination of wealth and "fame" in the entertainment world.

Rinna and Harry are not A level celebrities so let's call them B level celebrities. Or more accurately Harry is a B level celebrity and Rinna is a D level celebrity.

Sutton bought the table and needed to fill the seats as strategically as possible. B level celebrities would be a "catch" for her so she offered free seats to the Hamlins. They were happy to take her up on her offer of free seats since they would not be willing to pay for them and they also might not merit being able to snag a ticket on their own.

Their cheapness is underscored by Rinna's various explanations because she never stated that she was willing to pay for the tickets or actually make a donation. She is deluded if she thinks that an interview with imdb is enough to merit free seats at this kind of event. It is like the LA version of the Met Gala.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, amarante said:

Some years ago before Sutton was on Real Housewives she was a very rich woman who was doing the typical rich lady things by using her money to further her way in society.

Rich ladies buy tables at fashionable charity events because they are philanthropic as well as wanting to mingle with the fashionable. If they were solely philanthropic they would just give money and stay home.

In Los Angeles high society is a combination of wealth and "fame" in the entertainment world.

Rinna and Harry are not A level celebrities so let's call them B level celebrities. Or more accurately Harry is a B level celebrity and Rinna is a D level celebrity.

Sutton bought the table and needed to fill the seats as strategically as possible. B level celebrities would be a "catch" for her so she offered free seats to the Hamlins. They were happy to take her up on her offer of free seats since they would not be willing to pay for them and they also might not merit being able to snag a ticket on their own.

Their cheapness is underscored by Rinna's various explanations because she never stated that she was willing to pay for the tickets or actually make a donation. She is deluded if she thinks that an interview with imdb is enough to merit free seats at this kind of event. It is like the LA version of the Met Gala.

In Lisa's TH she said she and Harry are always invited to the charity even every year....

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, amarante said:

Interesting that the only person Rinna could quote as to Sutton cancelling was the Hamlin “publicist”. Could they (publicist + Hamlins) just been trying to snag seats at a higher profile table? Could this yarn have been spun for plausible deniability when they didn’t show up at Sutton’s table?

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

In Lisa's TH she said she and Harry are always invited to the charity even every year....

By Elton himself ...apparently lol which makes this even dumber because if he ALWAYS invited them every year WHY would she say yes to Suttons tickets? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

By Elton himself ...apparently lol which makes this even dumber because if he ALWAYS invited them every year WHY would she say yes to Suttons tickets? 

I assume every "invitation" is from Elton John technically. 🤫😉

I don't think the Hamlins would merit being comped. There are 800 tickets - or more accurately 800 people attended the latest event in March 2022. Given the stature of the people who are involved, almost everyone is more famous or noteworthy than the Hamlins so it is ridiculous to think they would be comped. If all of those people are comped they wouldn't make any money.

ETA - There might not be 800 people at the dinner because one can buy cheaper tickets for the "after party" which doesn't include the dinner. So it might be 800 people at the after party but only 400 or less at the dinner. I am not a party planner on such a grand scale but 800 people at a dinner seems like a huge number for any venue since you would need a minimum of 80 tables - that is a large space.

Prices seem to have risen significantly as the cheapest table for 10 is not 55,000 pounds or approximately 68,000 US dollars. That means that each seat is $6800 and not the approximately $1100 when a table for ten was about $11,000 

Ticket Options

After Party Only £3,999 per person
Supporter Tickets £5,500 per person
(Dinner seating, Supporter listing on printed materials)

Patron Tickets £7,000 per person
(Preferred dinner seating, Patron listing on printed materials)

Benefactor Pair Package £25,000
(Premium dinner seating for two (2) guests, Benefactor listing on printed materials)

VIP Hospitality Package £9,999 per person (based on twin sharing and can be customized to suit the clients)
(Three nights at The Beverly Hills Hotel, Transfers to and from the airport in a limousine, VIP Dinner tickets with afterparty, Transfers to and from the party)

Deluxe VIP Hospitality Package £17,200 per person
(2 tickets to attend the party, 3 nights first-class accommodations in LA (based on double occupancy) including breakfast daily, One dinner for two at a celebrity frequented restaurant, Private chauffeured limousine transportation to and from the event, Private sedan transfers for return transportation between the elements covered in this package, Personal Concierge for the duration of stay, Prize Fulfilment: telephone contact, correspondence, securing of liability releases and scheduling of travel dates and destination, professional travel coordination including a dedicated travel specialist, hotel, activities, day by day itinerary and official travel document case including all necessary vouchers for travel and activities.)

Table Options

Benefactor Package at £55,000
(Dinner seating for ten (10) guests, Benefactor listing on printed materials)

Grand Benefactor Package at £70,000
(Premium dinner seating for ten (10) guests, Grand Benefactor listing on printed materials)

Associate Sponsor Package at £100,000
(Prime dinner seating for ten (10) guests, Associate Sponsor listing on electronic invitation and printed materials)

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 7
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, amarante said:

I assume every "invitation" is from Elton John technically. 

I don't think the Hamlins would merit being comped. There are 800 tickets - or more accurately 800 people attended the latest event in March 2022. Given the stature of the people who are involved, almost everyone is more famous or noteworthy than the Hamlins so it is ridiculous to think they would be comped. If all of those people are comped they wouldn't make any money.

Prices seem to have risen significantly as the cheapest table for 10 is not 55,000 pounds or approximately 68,000 US dollars. That means that each seat is $6800 and not the approximately $1100 when a table for ten was about $11,000 

Ticket Options

After Party Only £3,999 per person
Supporter Tickets £5,500 per person
(Dinner seating, Supporter listing on printed materials)

Patron Tickets £7,000 per person
(Preferred dinner seating, Patron listing on printed materials)

Benefactor Pair Package £25,000
(Premium dinner seating for two (2) guests, Benefactor listing on printed materials)

VIP Hospitality Package £9,999 per person (based on twin sharing and can be customized to suit the clients)
(Three nights at The Beverly Hills Hotel, Transfers to and from the airport in a limousine, VIP Dinner tickets with afterparty, Transfers to and from the party)

Deluxe VIP Hospitality Package £17,200 per person
(2 tickets to attend the party, 3 nights first-class accommodations in LA (based on double occupancy) including breakfast daily, One dinner for two at a celebrity frequented restaurant, Private chauffeured limousine transportation to and from the event, Private sedan transfers for return transportation between the elements covered in this package, Personal Concierge for the duration of stay, Prize Fulfilment: telephone contact, correspondence, securing of liability releases and scheduling of travel dates and destination, professional travel coordination including a dedicated travel specialist, hotel, activities, day by day itinerary and official travel document case including all necessary vouchers for travel and activities.)

Table Options

Benefactor Package at £55,000
(Dinner seating for ten (10) guests, Benefactor listing on printed materials)

Grand Benefactor Package at £70,000
(Premium dinner seating for ten (10) guests, Grand Benefactor listing on printed materials)

Associate Sponsor Package at £100,000
(Prime dinner seating for ten (10) guests, Associate Sponsor listing on electronic invitation and printed materials)

When talking about it Rinna said ELTON JOHN himself invites them that’s why I laughed about it 

• Love 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

When talking about it Rinna said ELTON JOHN himself invites them that’s why I laughed about it 

I realized you didn’t thin Elton extended a personal invitation to these relatively low level people. 

People like Rinna are such habitual liars and spinners and stretchers of the truth and they think that they are believable with their lies. Some people do accept their lies because they either don’t listen or aren’t very shrewd and others realize they are lying but it serves no purpose to confront the liar so the liar thinks they are successful with the lies. 

Thst is why people like Rinna and Erika who are such psychopathic liars become unhinged when people like Garcelle and Sutton are smart enough to realize that the explanations don’t make sense AND for whatever reason are willing to confront them rather than just let it pass as one might normally do in a social situation when the lie makes no difference to you 

Edited by amarante
  • Love 21
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

So is this the fight that Rinna chooses to make a season long storyline for herself?  LAME.   I'm over it already. 

But it’s not lol she’s still dragging this out on Twitter with “proof” that Sutton didn’t buy her tickets … when the things are dated before Sutton’s receipt lol and after admitting on the show about Sutton buying the table lol .. she’s so dumb 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Oh, the invitations *I* get to charity events every year... along with the price list ;) 

As others have pointed out, it makes no sense for Elton to comp people to his charity event.  When she said that I didn't rule out that Harry and Lisa for some reason might have an actual Elton connection that could score them free tickets to a concert, etc. But not a seat at a space-limited charity event. Someone who could put them on the list to get an invitation to buy a seat? Sure. A free seat? No.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

A HUGE portion of the show’s audience hearing Dorit and Pk talk about the “home invasion”  then listing to Rinna’s ticket tirade… 

(The girls from Dubi already giving us good stuff to work with and the show hasn’t even aired yet )

E9E944B2-734F-40B8-BEFF-615F4102CE41.jpeg

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 6
15 hours ago, amarante said:

I am delighted with the addition of Diane Jenkins because she appears to be the real thing complete with boy toy fiancee and certified wealth like Sutton although I think she is richer than Sutton and obviously has led a more decadently fabulously interesting life. So bring it on. 

I am too.  It seemed like she was in on the joke when she talking about being nouveau riche and piling all the jewels on.  The only thing I need from people on reality tv is authenticity. Unlike Kyle, Rinna, Dorit and Erika,  I believe Sutton, Garcelle, Crystal and  Diana are authentic.

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, kassa said:

Oh, the invitations *I* get to charity events every year... along with the price list ;) 

As others have pointed out, it makes no sense for Elton to comp people to his charity event.  When she said that I didn't rule out that Harry and Lisa for some reason might have an actual Elton connection that could score them free tickets to a concert, etc. But not a seat at a space-limited charity event. Someone who could put them on the list to get an invitation to buy a seat? Sure. A free seat? No.

Tickets to concerts are a completely different thing because the record company or band wants people with any kind of profile to attend because it has significant promotional benefit. Whereas an actual charity event especially one as desirable as EJ's has no need of comping every Tom, Dick & Harry (no pun intended) because they will have all the media attention they need much like the Met Gala which probably also comps almost no one.

I used to work for a record company and there was a huge swath of seats that were purchased by the record company when a band played Los Angeles - and probably New York as well. All the executives were comped and anyone with an agent or manager could get free tickets almost automatically. This was before the age of social media so I imagine the free ticket availability has spread to influencers as well. Rinna could easily have gotten EJ concert ticket freebies for her whole family. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I noticed that look too.  Erika is so jealous of Diana cause she married a rich guy like Erika did but the endings were certainly different.  Erika is living in a 3 bedroom house hanging with Mikey.  Diana has multiple houses, celebrity friends and millions.  I'm looking forward to how this plays out between these two.   

• Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, kassa said:

Hey - if anyone in this motley crew of women have any kind of conection like that, wouldn't it be PK and Dorit?   After all, Boy George is their bestest friend and frequent houseguest!!!  🤣  🤣

I could totally see PK and Dorit somehow using whatever connection they had to score some kind of comped invitation!!!  

If anyone remembers the Salahi's from Real Housewives of DC - this all is just becoming like them, when they crashed a White House Dinner!!  

Seriously - why would EJ or anyone running a HUGE charity event like this comp tickets??  Isn't the purpose of the event to raise money by the ticket sales?? 

Sometimes, Rinna is too stupid to even realize how stupid she sounds!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
(edited)
On 5/19/2022 at 4:45 PM, Mar said:

Yes, Andy asked her if she is “getting laid” and she said that she us “getting good dick”. So classy 🙄🙄🙄

Yes, it is unfathomable that any man in his right mind would want to become involved with her at this point in her life. You’ll also notice she didn’t specify whether or not an actual real live man was attached to what she said shes been receiving a lot of lately.  I want to clarify I am thinking about the nightstand drawer kind of companion. 

Edited by SassyCat
Addition to post
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

PK made it sound like he is so important in BH, that his case is top priority. That too me was the biggest load of B.S. in the whole episode. 

Just like the Hamilns are so important to Elton John's charity event that everyone is scurrying to make sure they have tickets!  🤣

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

why would EJ or anyone running a HUGE charity event like this comp tickets?

I can understand them maybe, maybe, comping a couple of huge A-listers or people with like 80 million followers on social media coming for the first time, just for the additional coverage they could get towards the fans of those people. But comping people on the level of Harry and Lisa? I just don't see that happening.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But it’s not lol she’s still dragging this out on Twitter with “proof” that Sutton didn’t buy her tickets … when the things are dated before Sutton’s receipt lol and after admitting on the show about Sutton buying the table lol .. she’s so dumb 

I know people love Sutton, but what Sutton presented is still not proof that Lisa is lying.

The EJF event itself was on February 24, 2019.  The email Sutton read to us was dated February 23. 

Two days before the event (February 22), Rinna thought she had a ticket from Sutton, but she did not.  So she starts scrambling to get one.   In parallel, Sutton worked to solve the issue, but in the meantime Rinna also found an alternate way to get in.  So both women think they are right, and neither is lying.  

What Sutton would need to show in order to prove Rinna is lying is a email to Rinna with information about the tickets, and an email from Rinna acknowledging them.  

The table is still a bit of a mystery.  If Sutton did have a table, and Rinna / Hamlin were meant to be her guests, why is she buying separate tickets for them the day before the event?  I assume tables have to be bought well in advance, and include tickets for everyone seated at them.  

• Love 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Set Them Free said:

I know people love Sutton, but what Sutton presented is still not proof that Lisa is lying.

The EJF event itself was on February 24, 2019.  The email Sutton read to us was dated February 23. 

Two days before the event (February 22), Rinna thought she had a ticket from Sutton, but she did not.  So she starts scrambling to get one.   In parallel, Sutton worked to solve the issue, but in the meantime Rinna also found an alternate way to get in.  So both women think they are right, and neither is lying.  

What Sutton would need to show in order to prove Rinna is lying is a email to Rinna with information about the tickets, and an email from Rinna acknowledging them.  

The table is still a bit of a mystery.  If Sutton did have a table, and Rinna / Hamlin were meant to be her guests, why is she buying separate tickets for them the day before the event?  I assume tables have to be bought well in advance, and include tickets for everyone seated at them.  

Or ask the woman that was on the board right there did she cancel the table? She totally avoided Rinna’s she backed out of the table last minute claims completely…the table was paid for UNLESS SUTTON called them and said I’m not coming AND NONE OF GUEST that were gonna be at the table are either they wouldn’t release the table .. and Sutton is saying she didn’t back out of a table and showing that 77k “donation” that when crossed referenced with table prices checks out. So if Rinna knew she was getting her “ticket’s” from Sutton (which she admitted to at that table) why would she not immediately pick up the phone and say hey Sutton what’s up? She wouldn’t be filmed later sitting at a table with her and taking pictures with her in it if Sutton the woman who just made her SCRAMBLE for two tickets was anywhere near her after resending her way into the party it makes NO SENSE 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Or ask the woman that was on the board right there did she cancel the table? She totally avoided Rinna’s she backed out of the table last minute claims completely…

I don't think board members would necessarily be privy to that level of detail.   If she did know, it would be very unprofessional for her to use her position to out Sutton.  That's probably why she did not want any of it talked about.

• Love 3