Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 5/15/2022 at 9:40 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Just visited

dianajenkins.com

holy moley  this woman has promise to be quite interesting.🤔

Her leg is wonky in the blue bikini photo on her website...all that money and bad photo shopping always makes me laugh.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

So Rinna blatantly lied and then say "How dare you call me out in front of Dorit!"

And Kyle was NOT having the fake makeup between Rinna and Sutton so she took the first go kart she could find to Sutton's shop to yell at her.

If they say DIANA JENKINS! one more time. She's the new HARRY HAMLIN.

Speaking of Harry. That was the most boring conversation about handshakes.

• LOL 15
  • Love 5

Erika and her weirdly repeating "slander," over and over again, maybe it will be her next song, lol. 

As broke as Erika is or will be at some point she still has Mikey (without helpers), coming to her house to tell her what to wear. Oh, the hardships.

How much are tickets to that Elton John event? $11,500 was just for Lisa and Harry's or was that for the whole table?  If she bought a table then the other seats would be filled with Sutton friends, if she cancelled the table last minute she would be letting down at least 7 or 8 other people.  I think the foundation just wanted Lisa and Harry to give an interview with IMDB so they fibbed a bit about the table.  Didn't Harry and Lisa see Sutton at the event?

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, janiema said:

One way or another, the Hamlins free loaded at that charitable event. Other people’s money was used to purchase their tickets

If Elton gives them tickets every year… I rolled my eyes so hard 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

I get the feeling that Asher is not the one buying all the Cartier for Diana.

That baby is adorable! Big brother seems to be very caring when it comes to Eliyanna.  

When Diana speaks all I hear is Sophie from 2 Broke Girls.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

...and when a woman wearing that many gigantic Cartier rings calls something "tacky", you know it's got to be.

Something you could never accuse me of being, tacky by wearing too many Cartier rings, I don't even have a starter set, lol.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I felt bad for Sutton when Kyle was projecting about Dorit's robbery, it was scary for Kyle and she got weepy thinking about it, Sutton did not get weepy and did not run over to the house the next day because she does not have that kind of relationship with Dorit. Sutton texted Dorit about the robbery, that was nice.  While I think it is nice that Kyle, Lisa, etc...went to Dorit's house the next morning I would think they would be in the way of the police investigation or door repair or whatever.  Dorit spent 5 hours with the police? All the robbers got were designer bags and watches? Seriously, they did not ask for any jewelry? PK said they were in a hurry to get in and get out but to hear D say it they were there for a while and she told them they should leave.

• Useful 6
  • Love 17

Harry celebrates his birthday with a bunch of screeching bitches? Kinda sad for the guy.

Sutton has an odd figure and really needs a stylist …. Also some of Rinna’s lip plumper.

Erika and her smug grin.  Ugh! Just want to punch her (and I’m a pacifist y’all)

I’ve realized why she’s called Vile Kyle.

New HW could be interesting.

• Love 18

I thought it was VERY INTERESTING during the conversation at the MEN'S table, that PeeKay said something along the lines of "All they got were HANDBAGS and MY watches - the most expensive one was $60K".....

So.... that MILLION DOLLAR loss wasn't a MILLION after all!  Maybe it was only $300K??  This sounds like a gambling debt to me.  Hell, if PeeKay had bet on that winner of the Kentucky Derby, he could have made that much!

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I thought it was VERY INTERESTING during the conversation at the MEN'S table, that PeeKay said something along the lines of "All they got were HANDBAGS and MY watches - the most expensive one was $60K".....

So.... that MILLION DOLLAR loss wasn't a MILLION after all!  Maybe it was only $300K??  This sounds like a gambling debt to me.  Hell, if PeeKay had bet on that winner of the Kentucky Derby, he could have made that much!

They were in a rush it was smash and grab … rolls video them strolling around no rush casually walking out with the blanket of “items” 

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Axie said:

Unfortunately, Diana’s accent reminds me of Melania Trump, so, I’m having a real hard time watching this.

She looks like her, too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Momager said:

The whole charity thing confused me. Didn’t Rinna acknowledge that she sat at Sutton’s table that night? How could she do that if the table was cancelled? Did I mishear something?

No you didn't mishear anything.

It was confirmed that Sutton didn't cancel the table and that Sutton and the Hamlins were indeed seated at the same table.

Diana dropped her distain for the table charity nonsense after Sutton presented her table receipt and confirmation that Sutton and the Hamlins were in indeed in attendance and sat at The same (Suttons) table.

Edited by mbaywife123
word correction
  • Love 19
(edited)

Sutton with the literal receipts and Garcelle with the assist! The truth always wins out. And all Rinna does is shrug her shoulders after being caught in her lie. What an asshole. 

There is no low the Fox Force Flops won't go to justify each others heinous behavior. 

This may sound terrible, but I hope the below gossip/rumor is true and that it is in fact Mauricio and Dorit that are having an affair. Blow that group up!

Edited by funnygirl
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

So, Diana's nouveau riche Eurotrash.

It's funny she's talking about classiness and looks tacky as hell.

She belongs on an episode of the below deck franchise not a season of RHWBH.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I felt bad for Sutton when Kyle was projecting about Dorit's robbery, it was scary for Kyle and she got weepy thinking about it, Sutton did not get weepy and did not run over to the house the next day because she does not have that kind of relationship with Dorit. Sutton texted Dorit about the robbery, that was nice.   

I mentioned this is the last episode's thread.

Outside of Garcelle, and Crystal, Sutton isn't close to any of the other women. Even Dorit acknowledged that, until Kyle decided to twist the knife by telling Dorit about her meeting with Sutton.

• Love 16
(edited)
33 minutes ago, charming said:

I hope the insurance agents are comparing their payout to PK to make sure it lines up with the new story about only some handbags and watches being stolen. 

Since everyone is so freakin' worried about "receipts" - hopefully, PK and Dorit have REAL receipts that can back up their claims.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
57 minutes ago, charming said:

Sutton is not great at handling confrontation and the Fraud Five are like sharks circling prey. It must be so stressful to know that every meet up is going to be an ambush. At least Sutton is a bit more prepared for their games and Garcelle knows she needs to be a better support. It's frustrating as a viewer to see the hypocrisy displayed over and over again from Kyle, Dorit, Rinna and Erika. They need to be broken up. 

I have zero interest in Diane Jenkins. Bring on Sheree Zampino. 

I also don't understand why they, especially Kyle, are making such a big deal of Sutton's reaction (or non-reaction, however you want to describe it) to Dorit's break-in.  It seems unusually unfair, considering that they are not also going in on Crystal and Garcelle, who also did not go rushing over to Dorit's house or seemed not to display the empathy they feel is necessary from Sutton.

I do feel that Sutton could have been a bit more empathetic, especially given what has happened to her.  Avoiding discussing Dorit's situation is only making her look worse.  Sutton is really, really bad at explaining herself during a confrontation.

• Love 18
(edited)
1 hour ago, charming said:

I have zero interest in Diane Jenkins.

Thank you.  I'm having a very negative reaction to her.  I so want to say that I can't stand people who simultaneously brag and complain about all of the money they have, but I feel like somebody's going to say but that's what this (terrible) show is about!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15