Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E11: Wined, Dined and Ryned

• Start Topic

Emily prepares for Annabelle's baptism, but struggles with her ongoing relationship issues with her father. Heather helps Gina purge her closet and finally lets go of her marriage. Noella gets some much-needed closure from her divorce proceedings, while Shannon stews over the fact that Gina said she is jealous of her. Heather throws a dinner party for Dr. Jen and Ryne in hopes of healing their relationship, but Dr. Jen overserves herself and nearly derails the entire evening.

Original air date 2022.02.23

• Useful 2

Andy Cohen got drunk and forgot to hit the play button?

I was so looking forward to this, well not really, but needed something to watch. It unusually airs here at 7pm and I got the Ukraine emergency update after 8pm local time, so not sure, or maybe some scandalous info was leaked about someone on the cast last minute and they decided to pull it?  

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I couldn’t figure out what was going on, because the episode was showing but as “unavailable.” Usually if they skip a week there isn’t an episode showing at all. Weird. 

A Never Before Scene episode was shown from the previous week.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, nexxie said:

So Heather is a marriage counselor and a stylist - who died and made her everything?

E! apparently. They just gave Heather & Terry a marriage show which Bravo seems v happy to let Heather promote with thi sfaux coaching.

5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Who is this random blonde lady? 

No one on the internet seems to know.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Haven’t been watching regularly this season, but reading here occasionally.  I was so uncomfortable watching Jen and her husband at the dinner.  He seems socially awkward and I wonder if she drank so much because she was nervous about the evening.  She also seemed to speak negatively about him and to him.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
52 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

The lips on the woman Noella is visiting are awful.  She would be lovely without that unnatural upper lip.  Why do women do this to themselves?

Those lips are hideous. When she took a sip of her Champagne she stuck her tongue out like a lizard does to get food. I don't think she can close those lips around the champagne flute. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

So Heather is a marriage counselor and a stylist - who died and made her everything?

Heather is so important (in her own mind), she doesn't even need anyone to die! (You forgot - she's the most amazing hostess!!!)

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Noella pulling out her Dana from Beverly Hills with the price dropping of items into conversations .. ugh 

GIF by RealityTVGIFs

36 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Terry is trying way too hard with all the black.  I always thought he was jealous of his deceased brother that was in the band.

E92E9081-36C7-4327-872F-7A980AE2C733.jpeg

Kevin got the looks for sure!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 7
(edited)

Ryne's natural expression always seems to be with his mouth hanging open.  He's not attractive.  Jen is awful in her own way - she drinks far too much and doesn't seem to see how she might contribute to the problems in her marriage.  Ryne doesn't drink at all and she seems to drink a lot.  She also seems to be terribly whiny.  Why does she describe Ryne's name as "like orange rind"?  No wonder the woman she told that to looked confused.  Just spell the fucking name - it's not long.

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
50 minutes ago, Thumper said:

He seems socially awkward and I wonder if she drank so much because she was nervous about the evening.  She also seemed to speak negatively about him and to him.   

Dr Jen seems to drink quite a lot and quite often.  Just sayin'.  But yeah, she does herself no favors by her treatment of this man she LOOOOVES so much and makes it want to work.  I don't even like Orange RinE, but I would be miserable if I was in their company together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I really hope this is worth the wait. 

Did you stay AWAKE????  I caught a good little nap!  I DID manage to catch Heather going through Gina's closet and "helping" her look "professional"..... WHY?

Poor old Gina.  She's gonna be so SAD when she does something off the wall and Madame DuBrow puts her in her place.  It's only a matter of time, really.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Well,I’m Team “Ryne” right now.  She clearly feels superior to her husband and wants him to be someone he isn’t and Terry and Heather are the ultimate snobby couple and to make this couple perform like a some monkeys for their couples friends and the national audience was vile. Ryne does not seem interested in being a reality star and shame on Jen for making him a pawn in her fame game.

I don't like Orange RinE but I agree with you on everything you said.  I like Dr Jen much less than him, and Heather Dubrow was obnoxious for making fun of him in her talking head.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
(edited)

Ryne seems like a boring person. Maybe he has severe anxiety or something?

Heathers dinner party seemed like hell. A bunch of pretentious dbags. I can only imagine what they said once the cameras were officially off.

Jen was sloppy drunk and it was embarrassing.

Ryne is weird but I kind of felt bad for him with drunk ass Jen. When someone gets that drunk and sloppy it’s uncomfortable. They should probably just call it a day tho I don’t think they are meant to be together.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 23
3 hours ago, chick binewski said:

E! apparently. They just gave Heather & Terry a marriage show which Bravo seems v happy to let Heather promote with thi sfaux coaching.

Geezus, these two are huge famewhores.  I guess it beats working but still. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

This episode kind of made me like Shane too. He does seem like a good dad and especially the fact that he made sure he always lived close to his kids growing up after he divorced. Him saying he was a one vagina kind of guy made me laugh too and was almost cute lol. Maybe something is wrong with me lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Well,I’m Team “Ryne” right now.  She clearly feels superior to her husband and wants him to be someone he isn’t and Terry and Heather are the ultimate snobby couple and to make this couple perform like a some monkeys for their couples friends and the national audience was vile. Ryne does not seem interested in being a reality star and shame on Jen for making him a pawn in her fame game.

This! And add the fact that he doesn't drink and had to listen to Jen when she was hammered. I think he had the patience of a saint. I hated how Heather put him on the spot by demanding to hear his side of the story. He was clearly very uncomfortable and she should've let it go. He was probably afraid to say anything because he was getting all kinds of jabs from Jen even when he wasn't saying anything. 

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I loved Shane telling Emily that he didn't need a stack of vaginas as a present

That made me laugh so hard 😅 Shane's my favorite! 

Finally Ryne(d).  I love that he doesn't drink. Like Shane, Terry has no idea what to do with someone who does not drink. I am an occasional drinker, as I prefer eating my calories to drinking them. We have both friends and relatives who are very much into wine, in fact I would call some wine snobs. It makes them uncomfortable that I would prefer to drink water, and don't appreciate their fantastic taste in wine. Lol. 

I was thrilled to see how Terry felt really uncomfortable to be with Ryne because he doesn't drink 😅 He probably sees himself as a great entertainer and then when he can't loosen his guests up with liquid lubrication, he was completely out of his depth. 

1 hour ago, Cheezwiz said:

In other news, Gina needs to understand that she's a make-work pity project for Heather, and not one of the cool crowd.

I don't even feel bad about wanting to see her comeuppance as soon as possible. 😇

• Love 19