Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E11: Wined, Dined and Ryned

• Start Topic

Also, caught Jen saying “I need a drink!” And Heather replied “you need a lot of drinks!” When they first got there.  Not saying she was trying to get her naked wasted, but oops lol

its funny how the deleted scenes can easily change your opinion of someone. Ryan was definitely capable of being sociable and was with Terry. Shows how often we’re manipulated by editing.

• Love 5
On 3/10/2022 at 1:11 PM, Pi237 said:

its funny how the deleted scenes can easily change your opinion of someone. Ryan was definitely capable of being sociable and was with Terry. Shows how often we’re manipulated by editing.

Where do you see deleted scenes?

6 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

They show a Never Before Seen Scenes episode of the prior episode before airing of the new episode. I don't think they re-air. 

They also have them on the Bravo & NBC apps, after midnight the night they air on tv.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I saw an Instagram post and in the comments Vicki's Ex said that Heather wants people drunk/compromised so she can control the narrative. After reading that, now I totally get Terry asking those inappropriate questions to Ryne/Rind/Rine, he was trying to find what was needed to give him to compromise him, and he struck out. I can only imagine what's laying around the mansion in the party room...

Edited by NJbutNoHousewife
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/6/2022 at 1:33 PM, 65mickey said:

Maybe Ryne is one of those lucky people who love what they do for a living that they don't consider it a job.  I have never known anyone like that including me.

Lol maybe Ryne lives by the saying: if you do what you love you'll never work a day in your life!

On 3/7/2022 at 10:51 AM, KLovestoShop said:

There's no way I'd go to Jenn for any medical treatment.  She comes off as so scatterbrained and she always appears drunk.  How in heaven's name does she do anything in her practice?  She's like a walking, talking malpractice lawsuit waiting to happen.

I agree, and in fact, I was reading something about a suit going on right now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1