Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, charmed1 said:

You guys are already four pages in and I’m just getting here. Have you all met, married and divorced new spouses at the homeless shelter yet? 

Dolly was a train wreck…up there with Penny.  I had a DVT in my leg, they are no joke. Was initially misdiagnosed because I a. “ to thin to get one” ummm no

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Hold it in?  WTF?

Bathrooms are too gross but 322 pounds of diseased exposed flesh is fine and dandy.

Jesus help me.

5 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

I've been reading your comments to my folks. My dad said you guys are awful. 😉😝😂

But he's still watching, and reading about it isn't he? 

It's sad about Little Larry, but that's not an excuse to eat yourself to death. 

So, he was 940, had gastric sleeve, and lost 600+.    I don't remember if anyone actually had a second surgery, and did well after screwing up their first surgery. 

So, on the 26 hour trip to Houston, he's not going to use public bathrooms?    I bet Dr. Now meets him at the ER, and admits him with kidney issues.  

That food order!    I bet McDonald's management is crying if they're watching this.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

So Larry does seem to be better off than lot's of the Pounders and he seems to pay Mr. Lawrence, maybe he inherited some money? Because his apartment is nice. And nicely decorated. And neat! 

And that Ben and Jerry’s ice cream isn’t cheap.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

So Larry does seem to be better off than lot's of the Pounders and he seems to pay Mr. Lawrence, maybe he inherited some money? Because his apartment is nice. And nicely decorated. And neat! 

Maybe he took out term insurance policies on the remaining relatives once the first 5 died in rapid succession.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Howdy Pounders I'm late to the party because I've been watching the 40 day jeopardy champ get defeated by a librarian.

Thanks for the spoiler.  😔

• Love 1

This is the first show Mr Twopper has seen. He would occasionally see bits of an episode. I am opting out at the halfway point to watch the Amazing Race.  How many drive thrus will they hit on the way to Houston? 15? 22? 7 per day?! 

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's pounding down juice but won't go to the bathroom for the WHOLE DAY? This guy is a regular bouquet of neuroses. 

And all of his juice drinking contributes...

wait..what?!?!  diabetic...had to stop in the middle of my juice sentence. now back...

6000 calories/day and probably a million grams of sugar.

• Love 4

He was probably in that weight loss nursing home out in Queens. I know it as I have visited people there. It’s in Far Rockaway, near JFK, for those who don’t know this area. They had a TV show about that nursing home a number of years ago, some of you may remember. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

But he's still watching, and reading about it isn't he? 

It's sad about Little Larry, but that's not an excuse to eat yourself to death. 

So, he was 940, had gastric sleeve, and lost 600+.    I don't remember if anyone actually had a second surgery, and did well after screwing up their first surgery. 

So, on the 26 hour trip to Houston, he's not going to use public bathrooms?    I bet Dr. Now meets him at the ER, and admits him with kidney issues.  

One of the poundticipants that lived with her enabler parents and had a resentful sister had a balloon. Somebody else had a gastric something, and still managed to re-inflate. 

I’m getting really cranky with this guy.  

This bastard does nothing but bitch, moan, demand and complain yet shovels his pie hole with enough food to feed a small country.

I’m thinking about another martini.  I’m sure even Dr. Now would approve.

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

OH NO!!!!  Larry just left the house and he's hungry!!!!  

AND yes, my Gaydar is ringing very loudly!!!

Mine too but when they're this big with all the fat,  the men  stop producing testostrone and more estrogen don't they, it could be that too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1