Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

For Larry, a second weight loss surgery would mean a second chance at a career as a gospel recording artist. But a beautiful singing voice doesn't pair well with a 600-pound eating habit. If Larry can't make the choice to change, then no one can help him.

Original air date 2022.01.26

Hi Pounders! To quote one of my favorite podcasters, I'm glad you're here.

Turned on TLC after Jeopardy to find 90 Day Fiancé and some woman telling a man "you ejaculate." Turned it off and read until the show started. Dinner was a bowl of Cheerios (also a Jeopardy clue in a category about Cereal), because I'm on day two of a migraine and I couldn't stomach anything else.

I have a moral dilemma: I'm reading a library book, which I started a few weeks ago, managed about 106 pages (of 568) and couldn't renew because it had holds on it. So I returned it and put it on hold again once it cleared off my account. I got it back about a week later (I expected it to take much longer), and now it's due tomorrow and again it has holds so I can't renew it. I'm on page 302 and I could finish it over the weekend if I push myself (I have no plans and the weather is supposed to be crappy on Saturday). I don't mind the fine for being late but I feel bad if I'm holding someone else up from getting it. But it's only a few days. 

I saw the name of tonight's poundicipant and my first thought was Mitchell and Cam's cat on Modern Family...

image.thumb.png.841bc541deefff9b9a4f515cf924a35e.png

• Love 11

How y’all doing my friends? My eating habit tonight is an Amy’s vegan meatloaf dinner and now I’m snacking on some popcorn. 
Not fresh food, but it’s low in calories. At least it’s not 15 eggs and 2 pounds of bacon….

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Howdy Pounders.  I'm on an eating plan that's led to losing over 5 lbs in a week.  I don't recommend it.  I had my teeth pulled and got dentures so I'm on a soft diet for about a month.  No chewing or biting, just scrambled eggs, mashed potatoes, yogurt, cottage cheese, pudding, etc.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, catlover79 said:

Hellooo...how y'all doing? I am eating a Michelina fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli dinner. 🥳

Anybody remember Michelina’s “Penne Pollo” variety?

• Love 3

Hellooooooooo Fat Chatters! Happy to be here with you all! Eating habit, cheat day, turkey and Swiss sammie on sourdough bread, with baked potato chips and some cornichons. I hope Dr. Now won't be upset with me. I'm really excited about getting back on track. 

Are all my Northeast pounder pals well supplied with bread, milk and beer for our upcoming nor'easter? 

• Love 9

Hey Pounders!! I'm here...and on time!  Eating habit: Chipotle...

I think the Chipotle Dude knows my order now.  Not sure if is a good thing that when I walk up my bowl is already half made.  Hanging my head in shame.

• Love 5
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Howdy Pounders.  I'm on an eating plan that's led to losing over 5 lbs in a week.  I don't recommend it.  I had my teeth pulled and got dentures so I'm on a soft diet for about a month.  No chewing or biting, just scrambled eggs, mashed potatoes, yogurt, cottage cheese, pudding, etc.

Hang in there!! Have you tried putting a slice of pizza in a blender? 
Seriously, hope your mouth isn’t too sore. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

Hellooo...how y'all doing? I am eating a Michelina fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli dinner. 🥳

I also had fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and broccoli but mine was from Wegmans takeout. May have a banana later. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

Hi everyone. Snow last weekend and possible snow this weekend in place that hardly gets snow. In the South, we eat snow cream. Probably not on the diet.

My sister is in NC and was just telling me not being able to find a shovel or de-icer. I'm like - you live in a house - how do you not have a shovel? She said it was because she usually gets someone to shovel for her, but that's no excuse to me. People can't always come out when you need them. It's a different world up here in Iowa. Even when I can get help, you still need to have tools to get through the winter, just in case. 

• Love 6

I live in lower ALabama, and it's supposed to be in the low 20's by Sunday morning, I'm hoping everyone covered the outside faucets, and keep a kitchen tap dripping.    If you have a frozen pipe, turn the faucet above it on, because (according to my plumber) that way the water can expand towards the sink (often the kitchen sink being on the outside wall is what freezes).   If you don't open the tap, when the ice melts, the pipe expands, and boom.         

His leg looks painful, and infected.   Isn't bleach way too harsh on skin?    Schenee was another bleach fan. 

So, three sisters, and he was the only son.    He was getting big before he went to school.  200 lbs by 10 years old. 

I have never sung to my bacon.  However, that bacon looks good. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

And my fellow germophobe cleans himself, using his flexibility to ensure that he cleans his ass!!!

Pretty soon I will run out of glasses.

He better work this, because I want him to be successful already.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3