Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

21 outside of DC. But I lived in the upper Midwest for so long that any temperature in double digits is hardly worth complaining about. 

It was in the high 30’s last week, I considered just wearing my windbreaker with a sweater 😆 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Muting that damned nasty Lume commercial. I would NEVER buy that stuff just because the commercials are so cringey.

Actually I am a Lume user, and it does help with body parts that rub against each other.  I do not use it for my lady parts!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Going to the market is one of my few outings every week where I interact with people. The pandemic turned me into a full-fledged hermit.

Me too, but I have tickets to 2 upcoming concerts!  I’m nervous.  Ones in late April and 1 in June.  We’ll see.🙏

I wonder how Larry is doing now days.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, at least he didn't sing again. Small mercies.

It ain't over until...well you know the rest...

THE FAMOUS PARK WALKING SCENE!

Or rather arm raising scene🤷‍♀️

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Ugh.  Are we going to have to endure another episode of Larry next season?

What does it take to get a show canceled on TLC?  Are we stuck with this forever? Obviously we can quit this show about as easily as Larry can quit eating. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Good night, my snarky friends. Bundle up if you have to go out. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life. See some of you guys on Friday at LDL (it’s like cholesterol).

I wish I got the channel it is on…does it stream anywhere? I am in Canada

• Love 1