Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I guess he can't read Dr. Now's book.

He could get an audible. 

Oh, he's wearing his HUGE crucifix so the real estate lady will know he's a godly man who loves Jesus almost as much as he loves bacon.

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Thank you. I have experience with them, so his less-than-cheerful disposition is ok with me. This guy was given to a child as a birthday gift (first mistake) and kept in a small, stupid Critter-Keeper cage. Of course, the hamster bit, the kid lost interest, and the animal sat in his prison for 14 months until the parents ditched him at the humane society. 

Kids want them to act like tiny dogs and become a best friend. They are burrowing, nocturnal desert rodents...they don't climb, they don't do tricks, and they don't like being grabbed. He's perfect for me...we're both chubby, cranky and old. 😆

I'm building him a bigger cage, which will help his disposition. He still may not like me, and that's ok.

My first pet was a hamster named fatty. He bit me ( I still remember the blood running down the drain)  badly but I still loved him. I was inconsolable when he died. I think like Larry he had a food addiction lol

• LOL 5
Just now, Boston said:

My feet are frozen.. I have the heat cranked, my space heater on (only when i'm in the room) and just put fleece over my pajamas.  Good news though, SNOW SATURDAY.  crap.

I am in bed with two quilts and a down comforter 

• Love 4

I have a feeling this episode isn’t going to end well.  He’s not taking this seriously and I wouldn’t be surprised if the black screen pops up at the end with his birth date and death date.

Look at that big old cross!! I am sorry, I do not have a problem with people of faith. What I have a problem with are people who are constantly advertising and loudly proclaiming they are people of faith. Methinks they doth profess too much so I suspect commitment.  If he is committed to his faith as he is to following a program to lose weight, I prove my case.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, EtheltoTillie said:

Is that a bariatric golf cart?  Remember the poundticipant who fell off a golf cart?  

Wasn’t that Stephen Assanti? Probably the only bit of him in the show that I enjoyed. 

Larry speaks in the key of whine. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Don’t besmirch the Manatee. They are beautiful, graceful  and majestic creatures 

D7A40868-872A-4EEA-B4C6-BF7C73A15C9B.png

Fun fact: the legend of the mermaid was based on sailors' impression of manatees. They apparently resembled full-figured women with fish tails to those poor horny bastards. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I hate dripping water sound…but have stuff dripping because it beats the alternative. 

For dripping taps, I use three Scrub Daddy sponges, line the eyes up on the top two, and then turn the bottom one so the water hits the bottom sponge.   That means you won't hear the drips, and you want have water splashing out of the sink. 

A lot of Houston houses and apartments flooded during Hurricane Harvey, and were redone.   I only leave the kitchen tap dripping, because it's the only one on the outside wall.     I also open the cabinet doors under the kitchen sink too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

Look at that big old cross!! I am sorry, I do not have a problem with people of faith. What I have a problem with are people who are constantly advertising and loudly proclaiming they are people of faith. Methinks they doth profess too much so I suspect commitment.  If he is committed to his faith as he is to following a program to lose weight, I prove my case.

Amen!!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Kid said:

I remember Craig Ferguson and his bit about homophobes…..” I hate the gays I hate them” the they get caught in a bathroom stall sucking **** …God they are assholes

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

What the hell was that Score commercial?

I’m still trying to understand the Knix one. If I walk into a public restroom and there’s someone in there breakdancing in a pull-up, I’m calling the police.

• LOL 11
3 minutes ago, Kid said:

Amen to this ⬆️⬆️⬆️.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

14 here in beautiful Salem MA! I'm getting my Instacart order tomorrow. I have plenty of wine. I feel prepared. 

Stock up for the snowstorm. I went to Trader Joe’s the other day and bought a lot of frozen dinners and had to clean out my freezer when I got home to make room for it all. 

• Love 2