Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

This show would be a lot shorter and less tedious if there were fewer scenes of people parking, packing and putting on shoes!

Or pulling up their drawers.

Just now, Lillith said:

So he pissed off his Albany friends so much he had to get an online "friend" roped into moving him? Read the room Larry. 

And then the online friend bailed. I’m just skeptical whether the guy really had a death in the family or was just that desperate to get away from Larry. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

He doesn't know you can meet friends at a homeless shelter.

Friends?  

Hell, you can find a fiancé at a homeless shelter.

They all look like they are one sneeze away from their boobs falling out of the bottom of those brassiers!  I am so refined...I think I get that from Larry.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Going to the market is one of my few outings every week where I interact with expletive. The pandemic turned me into a full-fledged hermit.

I go out and have lunch with my son pretty much every week. This week I went out TWICE. I was exhausted today! And every three months or so I get my husband to take me to Trader Joe's, or BJ's, to feed my shopping jones.

• Love 5

Going to the market is one of my few outings every week where I interact with expletive. The pandemic turned me into a full-fledged hermit.

Me too. When the weekend arrives, the only thing I plan on is not going anywhere for two days unless I have to.

• Love 4

“Thanks for bringing in my microwave even though I ain’t got no food.” He’s angling for this guy to bring him some food. 

Cheapskate can pay for plane tickets, but not for movers. Poor man is moving all this junk by himself.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

If Tammy is already having episodes of not breathing then she is on her way to baby Jesus or Satan or whatever

Well, she says she doesn't care, she wants to stay fat and "have fun". So here's the consequence, Tammy. Hope all that "fun" was worth it. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I go out and have lunch with my son pretty much every week. This week I went out TWICE. I was exhausted today! And every three months or so I get my husband to take me to Trader Joe's, or BJ's, to feed my shopping jones.

I get my nails done every three weeks and look forward to hearing about the manicurist's stupid husband. She hates him, but her father-in-law owns the nail salon, so she is stuck. 

• LOL 6
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I ADORE Instacart. I tip my shoppers very generously and leave them great reviews. I spend a lot less. money and impulse buying is nil. LOVE it. 

I’ve just switched back to it, but they keep going to a store in an adjoining county and it’s out of so much stuff!  Most other stores in that chain are not that empty. It’s odd. Not sure why the keep using that empty shelf store.  Other than that I’m pleased. Well worth the costs, imo. Even if I do have to make short trips to get what they don’t get.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, she says she doesn't care, she wants to stay fat and "have fun". So here's the consequence, Tammy. Hope all that "fun" was worth it. 

Pardon me, but what kind of 'fun' could someone with her weight, mobility, looks, intelligence and personality could have? 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I get my nails done every three weeks and look forward to hearing about the manicurist's stupid husband. She hates him, but her father-in-law owns the nail salon, so she is stuck. 

I envision a TLC show in the making.

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I get my hair cut and then get a pedicure every 8 weeks. I love chatting with my stylist but when I get to the nail salon I grab a stack of People magazines and let the nail tech do her thing. 

• Love 1