Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Dr. Now:  "bullshit bounces off me".  I have never seen this much of a bullshitter.  Why I'm screaming laughing.  and why i love the word "bullshitter"

Edited by Boston
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I have to admit, I 'm feeling like a poundticipant lately. I need to lose 30 lbs. 30 little lbs....every single day, I fall off the wagon.  I know what I need to do. I know how to lose...but every day, my mind goes into madness and tells me to have the dish and start over tomorrow. Every day!  I need my lips locked. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I have to admit, I 'm feeling like a poundticipant lately. I need to lose 30 lbs. 30 little lbs....every single day, I fall off the wagon.  I know what I need to do. I know how to lose...but every day, my mind goes into madness and tells me to have the dish and start over tomorrow. Every day!  I need my lips locked. 

Sounds like you need a ticket to Paradise!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Larry, take up smoking. That weight will FALL off. 

And wear a black turtleneck. 

You’d be surprised…it takes ten pounds off of you.

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Did Dr Now just say he only needed to lose 20 lbs in a mouth? If so, you're slipping, Dr Now. I expect more from you.

I think it's because this guy already had weight loss surgery and ate through it.  Different expectations... if you give him a big goal, he will probably feel so sorry for himself, he will gain that amount instead! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I've been doing intermittent fasting. I've lost about 20 lbs and holding steady. That seems to work for me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
Just now, PsychoKlown said:

And wear a black turtleneck. 

You’d be surprised…it takes ten pounds off of you.

At his weight, it may take off 20!

Or, if the neck is too tight, it might take it all off! 

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Same. Its my covid weight. I am really good til mid afternoon. I lost 40 pounds 15 years ago using low carb but since menopause no way can my digestive system handle the fat. I need a support system to get me through my bad hours. 

• Love 5