Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Nope, I do not want to go grocery shopping with him.  Don’t make me.  Please.

I don’t give a shit about his size, that he’s sitting on a milk crate or mopping up sweat with a towel. The singing would have me running out of there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Ouch, unable to learn to read... that's very sad.  I can't even imagine living without reading.

Glad he found singing...  pity he didn't stick with it after losing his family members.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Howdy Pounders I'm late to the party because I've been watching the 40 day jeopardy champ get defeated by a librarian. Dinner tonight was paella with soy based chorizo

I'm so sad Amy lost.  Hope Rhone doesn't go on a winning streak because he was annoying!!

• Love 4
Just now, TazDevil said:

I'm so sad Amy lost.  Hope Rhone doesn't go on a winning streak because he was annoying!!

I liked Amy but I was getting tired of her winning. I think she was really quick on the button and the two tonight were also fast. I dont think Rhone will last too long. But as a librarian myself, I can tell you our brains are full of all kinds of disparate facts, just because we help people. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

He needs to drink juice or he gets dizzy moving around...that can't be good.

I wonder if he's diabetic, diagnosed or undiagnosed. If I have a low, a sugary drink like a regular soda or a kid's juice (since I don't drink things with sugar, it's easier to keep the kid's drinks in little boxes since they will last for awhile) will help it faster than eating something. The difference is, I take my blood sugar before I put anything in my mouth. Sometimes you feel low, but you aren't, and you can send your blood sugar very high swigging a bunch of juice when you don't need it.  

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Drug addict sister…food addict Larry. Runs in the family

Predisposition to addiction does run in the family, it's about the way your brain's reward center functions.  People from families with addicts have to be more vigilant to avoid developing addictions of their own vs. people who don't have addicted relatives.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

If he asks Dr. Now if he believes in God.....

I bet he sings to him. 

1 minute ago, catlover79 said:

I've been reading your comments to my folks. My dad said you guys are awful. 😉😝😂

Yes. Yes we are. 

• LOL 11
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I don’t give a shit about his size, that he’s sitting on a milk crate or mopping up sweat with a towel. The singing would have me running out of there.

Reminds me of an interview I watched with Lady Gaga. They were walking down the street and not one person approached her. She started randomly singing during the interview and someone stopped her in the street…thème she went on and on about how she is always recognized…bitch no one noticed you until you started belting for now reason

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I've been reading your comments to my folks. My dad said you guys are awful. 😉😝😂

Are you reading your comments to them, also?  If so, he'd probably write you out of the will. 😍

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

This is a wise man.  Please offer him one of our Ba da boop biscuits.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

My mom could never figure out why I watch this show.. Then I found this forum greatest day ever!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

Give him 10min then he will have his laptop out commenting faster than we can! 😂

Hi Dad...

• LOL 7

So Larry does seem to be better off than lot's of the Pounders and he seems to pay Mr. Lawrence, maybe he inherited some money? Because his apartment is nice. And nicely decorated. And neat! 

• Love 6