Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

It's a terrible lymphedema... but not an excuse for him to feel hungry literally as soon as he got in the car!  And scream for food instantly.  And he got enough food for six people! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PsychoKlown said:

I’m getting really cranky with this guy.  

This bastard does nothing but bitch, moan, demand and complain yet shovels his pie hole with enough food to feed a small country.

I’m thinking about another martini.  I’m sure even Dr. Now would approve.

Yes he annoys me, stop eating so much fucking food at every meal and 99% of your problems would be solved dude!!!!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Larry tells the drive thru lady that he’s hungry. 
Meanwhile, I order a large pizza and when it’s delivered, I say loudly “pizza’s here.” 
But I live alone. 

When I order takeout, I say “We’re going to get....” I also live alone. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Meanwhile, I order a large pizza and when it’s delivered, I say loudly “pizza’s here.” 
But I live alone. 

Golden.

Late to the game tonight...might be a bit high as I've been Scotchgarding my new couch, which I've discovered wasn't such a great idea without windows open!  No eating habit to report, had some soup at lunch, still recovering from Covid, no appetite but obviously didn't lose my ability to smell the Scotchgard.

Enough about me Larry is a mess.  A 25 hour car trip & his phobia of public restrooms (I totally get) and he's HUNGRY! btw....... I am surprised he's made it to Houston- wait I think I hear a DVT coming on...Larry best go directly to the ER STAT!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Ouch, unable to learn to read... that's very sad.  I can't even imagine living without reading.

Glad he found singing...  pity he didn't stick with it after losing his family members.  

He can read the fast food menus ok.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

It's a terrible lymphedema... but not an excuse for him to feel hungry literally as soon as he got in the car!  And scream for food instantly.  And he got enough food for six people! 

That’s the poorly controlled diabetes. Same reason he can’t make it through a grocery without gulping sugar. 

Edited by DropTheSoap
Missed a word.
  • Love 3

That's an interesting way to move along the hallway!  Wonder why more poundticipants haven't tried it.

Tavaris would be a good-looking man was he not in need of Dr. Now's attention himself. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

OH NO!!!!  Larry just left the house and he's hungry!!!!  

AND yes, my Gaydar is ringing very loudly!!!

Yeah, he reminds me of Andre Leon Talley (RIP) and every choir director/minister of music I’ve ever known.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I order online. And tell them to leave it on the porch. So I don't have to talk to people.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

But I live alone. 

The other day I ordered a pizza from Uber Eats. Had it left at the door, felt like Kevin McCallister when I opened the door to pick it up. What a cool moment haha 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Now you know to YELLLLLLLLLL your order.. can you imagine this guy?  If I yelled my takeout order here they'd call the police.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

But I live alone. 

I love how I’ve found my people. 
Let’s go to Tunisia and get married. 

• LOL 17
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

He can read the fast food menus ok.

They have pictures!  And he probably has memorized menus of his favorite places already.  And learning 9 numbers is easier than 26 letters and figuring out how to put them together... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

But I live alone. 

I do that too. 😳

Hey, It *does* last a couple of days...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I'm a diabetic, it gotta eat.   Do you though?  Wouldn't not eating be helpful?

Turns out it is. The new way of treating diabetes is intermittent fasting, if the patient can do it.  You don't need food in your system every 2 hours like they used to tell people. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

He was probably in that weight loss nursing home out in Queens. I know it as I have visited people there. It’s in Far Rockaway, near JFK, for those who don’t know this area. They had a TV show about that nursing home a number of years ago, some of you may remember. 

I think it was Brookwood. I hesitate to mention that I have watched most all of the fatty shows 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

They have pictures!  And he probably has memorized menus of his favorite places already.  And learning 9 numbers is easier than 26 letters and figuring out how to put them together... 

If he is dyslexic  and I think he said he was it's not he has a choice. 

Edited by crazycatlady58
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Next week on My 600 pound life will be one of the 1000 pound sisters after her sister died in her car (evidently). Trauma-induced cheeseburger coma or something.

Nah, Tammy isn't dead yet.  Spent some time in life support and is now in a rehab place.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ha! I write in the Door Dash instructions, “just leave it at the door, we will see you on the doorbell camera.”

• LOL 7
  • Love 2