Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Whenever I ordered a pizza, my Pekingese, who sat in the window, would go crazy when she saw the Delivery Boy.  It got so bad that when he didn't see her, he asked about her and got extremely pissed when he found out that she had gotten hurt by the neighbor's dog!!!

• Love 8

I was surprised to see Brookhaven is still around, and still has a bariatric program. 

I feel sorry for his losses, but I don't like him.

So, poor Dr. Now has to get out of his bed, and meet Larry at the ER?    I'm guessing they'll need new pants for him, among other things.     So, I'm guessing the ER staff are doing Rock Paper Scissors to see who had to work with Larry. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I love how Dr. Now meets the Golden Carriage arrival because the fat bastard calls him and starts complaining.

It takes me two months for a doctor’s appointment and I get to see the PA who wears scrubs with ducks all over them.

What am I doing wrong?

Just now, charmed1 said:

Ooh Dr. Now is waiting in the parking lot, so I don’t get to hear my “Hellooo, how y’all doing.” The only patient I remember him meeting in the parking lot was Marla. Was there another?

He's met a few - Milla, Robert, some others.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

If he is dyslexic  and I think he said he was it's not he has a choice. 

I am dyslexic also and so was my father who spoke English as a second language. He gets no empathy from me...most of us dyslexics figure out how to compensate because we're embarrassed about it. He gets total judgement here. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Did his fat ass just throw Larry under the bus?!?

Oh yes he did, with a quickness. I hope Mr. Lawrence sees this and quits. After serving Larry a large piece of his mind. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's in pain. Pain. It hurts so bad. Dr. Larry is self diagnosing a DVT. Tavares better find a drive through stat!

Tavares is like  "fuck it, I'm gonna keep driving." 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

He IMMEDIATELY blamed Mr. Lawrence!!!  The man works for him.  He follows orders.

He has been whining for five days about how hungry he is now tells Dr. Now that he eats and he’s not even hungry!

They are forcing food down his throat I tell you!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

His home aid is an enabler?

Well, aren’t you a snitch. The man’s gonna do whatever you tell him to. That’s his job until you eat yourself to death. 

At this rate, Larry will be unemployed very soon.

• Love 2