Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Roasted asparagus and eggs is just about my favorite quick supper. 

Larry moos that he "knows he can be a burden". He's like fucking Ed on 90 Day. "I'm a terrible person, I know". So everyone will surround him with hair pats and hugs and say "NO, NO you are wonderful!". 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Is he seriously trying to say give me a bedroom in your TWO ROOM apartment with 2 kids???

That’s not you being a burden. That’s you being an inconsiderate asshole.

Right? She has her own family to support, they come first. Don’t make your bad choices her problem Larry

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Same. Its my covid weight. I am really good til mid afternoon. I lost 40 pounds 15 years ago using low carb but since menopause no way can my digestive system handle the fat. I need a support system to get me through my bad hours. 

SISTAH! I had COVID twice and was beaten senseless by the menopause stick! I aged 10 years in 6 months, and piled on pounds along with the daily food delirium. It's like my perky little face melted. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I have to admit, I 'm feeling like a poundticipant lately. I need to lose 30 lbs. 30 little lbs....every single day, I fall off the wagon.  I know what I need to do. I know how to lose...but every day, my mind goes into madness and tells me to have the dish and start over tomorrow. Every day!  I need my lips locked. 

Same...

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Roasted asparagus and eggs is just about my favorite quick supper. 

I love broiled asparagus.  Though I am not averse to even eating quick microwave asparagus.  

• Love 7

Have to say this before I forget.. I missed last week.. Had to DVR it. Went back to read the live chat and who ever posted that photo of Dolly with the look on her face with her smurf hair. You had me laughing so hard for like 20 minutes. Started to think about again the next day in front of my students and almost burst out laughing there too.. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Have to say this before I forget.. I missed last week.. Had to DVR it. Went back to read the live chat and who ever posted that photo of Dolly with the look on her face with her smurf hair. You had me laughing so hard for like 20 minutes. Started to think about again the next day in front of my students and almost burst out laughing there too.. 

That goldfish expression drove me batty.

1 minute ago, catlover79 said:

Why not wire his jaw shut? It would kill two birds with one stone - it would limit food intake and we wouldn't have to hear him WHINE!!!!

Or hear him sang about his biscuits.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

🎶 I will do aaaaaanyyyything for surgery 🎶 

🎶 but I won’t do that 🎶 

🎶 or that, or that, or THAT or tHaT 🎶 

Poor Meat Loaf!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I think these people need therapy or addiction treatment first…surgery won’t fix the mindset. I remember reading an article about Lane Staley. He went to rehab 16 times and addiction still killed him. His dad used him for money and drugs. It was quite sad.

• Love 6