Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Larry's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Ivylady said:

Finally made a live chat this season. Hi, everybody! Tonight's eating habit is homemade pasta e fagioli and cornbread. I'm having fruit salad for dessert. 

Just don't have any grapes in that salad and you'll be fine. 😉😝😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hang in there!! Have you tried putting a slice of pizza in a blender? 
Seriously, hope your mouth isn’t too sore. 

I think I'll put some chicken veg soup in the blender in the next day or so.  Some days it's sorer than others.  Been pretty good last 2 days.

• Love 2

Good Evening Pounders!!!!   Larry had me at using Bleach to clean himself!

My eating habits are a Roast Beef and Swiss cheese on a bun with Broccoli & Cauliflower.  Later on, I'm snacking on apple slices.

• Love 7

Tonight’s eating habit.

Navel orange and Planter’s dry roasted peanuts.

And a vodka martini.  With olives so I get my greens in.  

Did I just hear he uses BLEACH in the shower???????????????  hello all, I just woke up from a nap (woke up to Pillow Talk.. I thought it was freakin Sunday- that's what you get for napping on the couch).  I haven't EATEN AND CAN'T NOW AFTER SEEING THIS!  Don't think i'm gonna make it.. Have a great nice all.  So much to snark...

• Love 5

Hi All!  A little late to the party - I was busy evicting a clan of rice weevils.  It's been about six or seven months since I cooked rice, so they had ample time to feel themselves at home in my pantry.

Eating habit today is de-weeviled rice and pan-fried smelt.  Dessert was going to be lemon cake, but I realized that the sell-buy date was 3 days ago, and it has whipped cream topping.  I decided to be safe and toss it and will eat grapes and tangerines instead.  Yeah. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Seven eggs, then he’ll do a Rocky workout montage.  I’m ready.

I'm sure he does CrossFit instead, no?

I met a man that big who SWORE he did cross fit 3 times a week, who then asked me to tie his shoes for him. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

He spent a good five minutes complaining about all his aches and pains.  Then another minute on his harden  lymphodema.

Why in fresh hell after all that bitching he makes seven eggs and bacon?  Makes no sense.

I am predicting that Larry is going to give the Lord all the responsibility of losing weight.  Just like Cinnamon Roll guy.

Ya know, if it's this much work to move around and everything is painful, have you ever thought of eating less and losing some weight. Jeez, I think I might have to quit this show.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 3

I think the Lord is trying to punish me.

How can I snark on Larry when every other word is about Lord Jesus?!  Reminiscent of Apollo singers singing a gospel song because then you couldn't boo them off stage or get a first class ticket to hell.

But since I am an overachiever, so here it goes....😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Hi pounders!! What was that shirt/ robe he was wearing with the black stripes? Made me almost dizzy when he waddled to the fridge. 
eating habit was fajitas. Just ate 4 sugar cookies for dessert. 

oh, the death of Little Larry😿That is so horrible 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Who,was the first?

Schenee bought bleach by the gallon for "washing"

1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

He can't read? So instead of getting him help, they just fed him more? How does that make any sense? 🤔

I notice a common thread in all the fatties' stories, they all claim that their families "fed them more" come rain, sleet, snow or gloom of night. Bullies, bad grades, evil stepfathers, its always bring on the cupcakes and the macaroni and cheese.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3