Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

My best friend has always said she wants to marry a guy with great legs, because what if she has a daughter and she inherits daddy's legs.  I wouldn't call her husband a handsome man, but he does have great legs.  Her daughter is still young, but she probably will too, when she grows up!   And I am a sucker for well-muscled arms...  and elegant hands. 

Oooh, hands are my eye candy. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

LOL, he worked in the mailroom so not really. 

Funny story, when we got married the JP was a co-worker, who did weddings free for Converse employees. His name, for real, was Ronald McDonald. 

I am more impressed by your magical life every single week. 🙌

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Musa throws him under the bus!

As she should have!   That's what someone who supports his as opposed to his addiction should have done.  The perfect caregiver reporter every healthcare provider dreams about.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Finally here, Peeps!!!  Since I am running late, I had a donut which doesn't even register as an eating habit.

I will have to speed read to catch up during commercials.

And away we go..............

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I read Hilary Clinton's book and she spends some quality time describing Bill's hands. I've noticed them ever since, they really are very attractive. 

Yes!  I'm a long-time admirer of Bill Clinton's hands although I thought they looked better before he got so skinny.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

He's a goddam liar that lies, what an inspiration to a congregation he would be.

I love Musa, she's not messing around and she's telling the truth!

I hope she has better luck with her next husband. She shouldn't have too long a wait. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I dont usually like to use other’s bodies for comparison to make myself feel better about my body…but I’m feeling a lot better about my 3x postpartum body and breasts after seeing those things trying to escape under his t-shirt.

During the pre-wash, I thought it kind of looked like our first ever lymphedema moob. 🤷 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I am trying a new variety of tea today.  Doomur Dullung.  Turned out really delicious!   I generally like teas from Assam best.

I told myself I'm not allowed to buy more tea until I use up what I have but the internet keeps showing me Adagio ads.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Ok, Musa was so wise there. So wise! 

"So you don't like it. It's for the best, take it anyway. If you take the diet correctly, you won't think about taking peanut butter later.", or something very close to that. 

She's right. Dammit, I was grumbling about WW, but I ate the points as prescribed, and don't you know I'm full full full, and probably couldn't fit in the Popchips anyway. 

A mini-panettone is 14 points! I walked away from one today. I hate that this is working!

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

I think he likes the protein shakes because they are an ice cream substitute. Don't ask me why I say this.

Premier Protein makes Cookies & Cream, and a Banana flavor that is to die for.  The caramel flavor over ice with 2 shots of Keurig espresso is the breakfast of the gods. Of. The. Gods.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Dr. Now has been to the Grecian Formula blackout recently.

We had a guy at work that used that man hair dye that he combed in. The problem is that stuff rubs off. There was a spot behind his desk where I could tell he leaned back and put his head against the wall. A big black spot. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Chicklet said:

Yea just wait until he gets Covid. That will end the eating problem.

The way all of the poundticipants inhale food without even chewing, I bet Covid and losing his senses of taste and smell wouldn't even slow him down. 

• Love 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Premier Protein makes Cookies & Cream, and a Banana flavor that is to die for.  The caramel flavor over ice with 2 shots of Keurig espresso is the breakfast of the gods. Of. The. Gods.

Yea I agree and then I was told I have a dairy allergy which made me soooo sad.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, Musa was so wise there. So wise! 

"So you don't like it. It's for the best, take it anyway. If you take the diet correctly, you won't think about taking peanut butter later.", or something very close to that. 

She's right. Dammit, I was grumbling about WW, but I ate the points as prescribed, and don't you know I'm full full full, and probably couldn't fit in the Popchips anyway. 

A mini-panettone is 14 points! I walked away from one today. I hate that this is working!

I love panettone and am proud I didn't buy one this year.

• Love 2