Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Too bad his wife was not there to see this!

To be honest he had a FEW cheat days!  He has dropped the ball now for four months.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4

Ah - wife is working on green card. Not surprised (nothing wrong with becoming legal, I'm just saying I'm not surprised). I'm sure there are some young men who would be happy to get with Musa and she can leave this waste of oxygen in the dust. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Yep, confirmed she is working on her Green Card.  Not sure how long one has to stay married, but I think she can apply for citizenship after 3 years with the marriage route.  Odds are she might be widowed before she can get divorced... but if that was on her mind, she would be feeding him like Momma dearest instead of just washing her hands.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

GREEN CARD!!!

It' IS the crossover episode!!

She needs to keep him alive for 3  years 😆 unlike the one lady who slept at the foot of her husbands bed and planned to over feed him until he died. I’ll board the bus to hell now

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

I swear those damn things make you hungrier! 

That's why I gave up Diet Coke. I used to drink it a lot but I found that it made me eat more. I don't drink sodas at all now except for the occasional ginger ale.

• Love 3

I find it interesting to compare people like O with successful patients such as Nikki or Brandi & Kandi. It's not easy for them, either, but they get the program, they stick with it, they lose weight, and they get the surgery. Others find every excuse in the book not to eat according to plan. It's amazing, actually. 

• Love 7

I just can't with his shit eating grin and pleading the fifth. "A few" cheat days? Goddam liar. He's insufferable. Lies, lies, lies, and his affect is like he just bathed in THC.

He's a huge dummy, too. Incoherent mess.

Edited by Burning Rubber
Typo
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

That's why I gave up Diet Coke. I used to drink it a lot but I found that it made me eat more. I don't drink sodas at all now except for the occasional ginger ale.

Same. My treat is a Bubly raspberry water. Otherwise its water. Oh and wine. And cosmos in the summer. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

I really dislike people who think they can 'cute' their way out of every sichuashun......

And his 'cute' is about 30 years past its expiration date! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"I had a few cheat days". 

I have Bingo!

"The scale is my lie detector" should be the title of Dr. Now's next book. 

Quit the BS dude Dr. Now has heard all of your crap before.  This guy knows he's going to die but doesn't  care.  This season seems to be filled with failures...Dr.Now is becoming tougher with his patients.....must be frustrating to deal w/patients like him.

• Love 8

For those of you keeping score, I still hate him. 

I’ve been battling a respiratory infection. Not Covid, but I’ve been sicker than I have for at least two years. My boyfriend has come by to help me, bringing me food, walking my dog, taking out the trash, etc. I have not been able to thank him enough. Would I survive without him? Of course. But he has been so helpful and so kind.  So it’s just rubbing me wrong tonight seeing this guy’s feed me feed me feed me crap while his wife does everything for him EXCEPT the freaking pre-wash. I know it’s nothing new with these pounders and how they treat people, I just felt the need to rant. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 20