Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well of course. Like most online for profit schools. 

And they prey on those who can least afford it. Its a scheme to get students to apply for copious amounts of aid. They don't care about students actually completing programs because its the student on the hook not the school. I worked in one of those places for a hot minute  at the beginning of my career. Its shameful. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

She does but I feel like she needs to size up on that dress; I shouldn't be able to see her belly button through the fabric. She's an inny...

I think that's the current style.

ESPN has men with gorgeous bodies who wear suits that are skin tight.

Not attractive, and I wait for a button to shoot across the room.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Sproutlet said:

My brother got a pastor's license (or whatever it is) from the back of a magazine in the 90's. 🤣

Nowadays you can get them online. Perfectly legal. I've been thinking about it, just for braggin' rights. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Boston said:

that's mine!

Hi neighbor! 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

He seems very disinterested 

He's very passive. And seriously, we've all seen poundticipants like him before. They "want to change". They "don't want to die". "This is my last chance". But they don't want to change, they don't really believe they're going to die, and they don't want to give up the pizzas and tacos and ice cream. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Musa's body is stunning... but I would consider her rather overdressed for a visit to the doctor's office.  I wonder if Ontreon is going from here straight to a restaurant he wanted to try to 'say goodbye' to all the foods he is supposed to give up and eat a two month's supply of them in one fell swoop! 

I think its a cultural thing. You dress up to meet someone professional. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Dr. Now: And I'm going to give you a copy of my book. It's a re-imagining of "50 Shades of Gray" but all the characters are overweight and have to lose 20 pounds in one munt.

The Fifty Shades of Grey diet is to put a ball gag in their mouths. 

• LOL 11
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

And they prey on those who can least afford it. Its a scheme to get students to apply for copious amounts of aid. They don't care about students actually completing programs because its the student on the hook not the school. I worked in one of those places for a hot minute  at the beginning of my career. Its shameful. 

It is horrific and the cynical way they exploit these people is a disgrace, I agree. 

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Nowadays you can get them online. Perfectly legal. I've been thinking about it, just for braggin' rights. 

The Universal Life Church! Used to see their ads in Rolling Stone back in the day. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

My secret back-up plan, should I fail at the whole corporate career thing, is to found a cult!  That's supposedly the most sure way to get rich quick in the US.  

• LOL 10

He's one of the few of our Poundicipants that can actually drive himself to the store and get his own groceries.  Musa can tell him not to have the protein shakes, but he can just go get them himself.

and then, of course, the Momma-factor...

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It is horrific and the cynical way they exploit these people is a disgrace, I agree. 

The Universal Life Church! Used to see their ads in Rolling Stone back in the day. 

I actually know someone  who did that so he could officiate at a wedding for a friend. Such a 60s thing. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think its a cultural thing. You dress up to meet someone professional. 

I do dress a little nicer for my doctors appointments. For one reason, it’s one of the only places I’ve been since the pandemic. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

"Following the diet the best way that I can" - should be a variation on bingo. Aka, "I'm doing my own diet."

I hear fail coming up.

Is that the sound of a thundering herd of wildebeest I hear? Nope, just the sound of Ontreon's fail. 

• LOL 4
11 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I'm slightly amused that she appears to be wearing sneakers with her dress.

I rock Pro-Keds  or converse with dresses in the summer--I have bright green, purple and white high-tops with metallic with stars. Winter it's skirts, leggings and LL Bean Duck Boots in shearling and hunter green.  

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 2