Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

None. But I follow this keto guy out of  India and make some of his foods sometimes, which is what this was. I do lower carb as a diabetic, so as long as I keep to a portion, which is about 15 grapes, I'm OK. I find something like Atkins easier to do long term than keto, which can be kinda fanatical. 

Kinda?

Not giving you a hard time...I've been keto for a few years.

Who are you following? (Not jonesing for grapes, but always looking for ideas.)

So...getting him in a church is more important than having him lose weight?

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

The word shitty doesn''t belong with a Tastykake!

Not gonna lie. I have ordered a Tastykake box by mail. We moved out of the area, but sometimes the memories just move you. Butterscotch krimpet  is the food of the gods.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I just ate some buttered popcorn…not on the current diet but the booster made me sick so I’m gonna enjoy my sick day

Anything you eat is gonna make you vomit after watching this food festival.  I'm still trying not to heave.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Not gonna lie. I have ordered a Tastykake box by mail. We moved out of the area, but sometimes the memories just move you. Butterscotch krimpet  is the food of the gods.

That’s the one I should have picked haha

Pure nostalgia.

Edited by dreadfulLeigh
  • Love 3
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Holy Fuck, Momma! That’s not right! Are you trying to kill him??

“Food is a big thing in our house.”  

Dr. Now will have an opinion about this.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

What is Musa's malfunction that she marries her Uber driver a month after she meets him?

Well, I know three couples who got married the day after they met.  One was married for 50+ years when death did them part, two are still going strong at 40+ and 45+ years.  These weren't arranged marriages, just some adventurous people.  One was friends of my Grandfather, two other couples are parents of my friends. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

It's a damned platter! Like one uses to serve a pretty cheese and fruit tray for 15 guests!

Or it's a Thanksgiving turkey platter, used every day, multiple times a day.

If a wedding ceremony is so important, I bet the minister will make a house call.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Nothing wrong with being religious, but he needs to pray for guidance to lose weight.

Did you see that episode of Too Large a few weeks ago, when Two Ton Tina was trying to take a walk through the usual sad, crappy park, with her mother following behind, lugging a kitchen chair so Tina could sit down every 50 feet? My eyes, they rolled so hard. 

2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

And ice cream for an appetizer!

AND for dessert! 

• Love 8