Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Trying to eat better...

mmm...it smells like cinnamon in here....

Oh, there's the pizza and fries. Let us pray.

Cinnamon rolls, pizza, and fries? That’s me knocking on your door. I brought my chihuahua. We’re both house-trained. And Covid negative. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

They're in Plano? Looks like roughly a four hour drive. How many food stops?

(He just said 7, but Google said 4, give or take. Unless I have the wrong city.)

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 5
Just now, ams1001 said:

They're in Plano? Looks like roughly a four hour drive. How many food stops?

He said 7 hour.  Is that factoring in six food stops or was your ballpark off?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Kinda?

Not giving you a hard time...I've been keto for a few years.

Who are you following? (Not jonesing for grapes, but always looking for ideas.)

So...getting him in a church is more important than having him lose weight?

Headbanger's Kitchen.  I know people have been keto for years. I just decided I wasn't going to break out in hives just because I wanted a potato or some rice. I was a low fat/high carb vegan for years, eating about 400 gms of carbs a day. They promised me that veganism would 'cure' the diabetes, but they were wrong. It only made it worse. I had a hard time going back to meat, but I am much better off health-wise having done so. I have carnivore days, I watch my carbs, but if I want a sweet potato, I'm going to have it. 

• Love 7

You don't have to start right after?  Not a good start to his weight loss journey!!! 

Is that a fancy hotel?  Fancier than the typical motels we see on this show.  And an overnight trip for a 4 hour drive is odd. But then it allows for a couple extra meals! 

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm sharing my footrest with my Simon tonight. He's been through a lot in two weeks. He had pancreatitis and then had surgery to remove eight of his teeth.

Simon on the footstool.jpg

What a cutie!!!   

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Well, I know three couples who got married the day after they met.  One was married for 50+ years when death did them part, two are still going strong at 40+ and 45+ years.  These weren't arranged marriages, just some adventurous people.  One was friends of my Grandfather, two other couples are parents of my friends. 

It only took one date for us to move in together.  We did wait to marry until we could afford wedding rings.  Married 42 years later this month.  Life is interesting.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

“I don’t know why I’m so big!”

…could it be the vats of ice cream and gallons on soda?? Hmm? Maybe?

I'm betting he'll trot out "carbs" and "emotional eater" and "stress" for Dr. Now. Not, "I stuff my maw like a famishing sasquatch". Just a wild guess. 

1 minute ago, Drogo said:

“I’ve tried about everything” except not eating food by the trough.

Well, that's too extreme. I have a feeling we're going to get a lot of "I think Dr. Now's diet is too extreme" or "I know best what my body needs" this ep. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

They really should put a WARNING ON THIS SHOW:  DO NOT EAT while you're watching the fat-ass eating more than you did.  I was just in the bathroom.. just saying.  OMG.  The food makes me sick.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Headbanger's Kitchen.  I know people have been keto for years. I just decided I wasn't going to break out in hives just because I wanted a potato or some rice. I was a low fat/high carb vegan for years, eating about 400 gms of carbs a day. They promised me that veganism would 'cure' the diabetes, but they were wrong. It only made it worse. I had a hard time going back to meat, but I am much better off health-wise having done so. I have carnivore days, I watch my carbs, but if I want a sweet potato, I'm going to have it. 

Totally makes sense. I'll check out Headbanger's. I've heard of it.

I was a vegan, then vegetarian, then pescatarian, before back to omnivore. Keto has helped my health/weight so I stick with it. Have gotten into more baking lately.

I hope he isn't as boring as the last couple, but so far, expectations are low.

• LOL 2
21 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Or the next Covid variant.

I was thinking his name sounds like a type of Pokémon. My 8-year old has a bunch of Pokémon plushes and he makes me try to guess their names. I suck at it and he laughs and laughs. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, aliya said:

Not gonna lie. I have ordered a Tastykake box by mail. We moved out of the area, but sometimes the memories just move you. Butterscotch krimpet  is the food of the gods.

ohhh, such truth!

• Love 2