Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, aliya said:

Hello my friends. Tonight's eating habit was some keto ground beef that was supposed to taste like a cheeseburger. I should have left off the cheese. And grapes. Yeah, Dr Now. I'm still eating grapes. Come and get me. I hope the rest of you are doing well.

Oh yeah -  I just got internet back yesterday. I think it was 10 days w/o and the website says they'll be out until the 17th (if they fix it by then, even).  I had to change providers. What a mess.

How many grapes do you get on Keto? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

Oh Drogo, you were missed. 

I love you.  I’ll even put cheese powder on your rice like mama does. 

That’s a very normal sized meal.  He’s going to have 6 more before noon, isn’t he?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Whatever the wife just made doesn't look too caloric. What are the slimy looking things next to the chicken and rice?

Also, did I just see his wife cut up his food for him? What is he, three?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 6

So, he didn't know his father, but was grief stricken when deadbeat daddy croaked, so he ate himself to 400 lbs. by 18?   I bet he'll send daddy one heck of a letter later. 

There's a must miss event tomorrow night, Margaret's Supersized episode, with boring added scenes.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Isn't that what children are supposed to do?

Not at 36...

2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Hello pounders! My eating habit was my boyfriend’s leftover lunch. He got chicken spaghetti, okra, and purple hill peas at a restaurant today and damned if it wasn’t good for two people. And so get this: instead of skarfing down the whole thing, he shared with me! 🤣

You can do that?

oh dear. A pre wash system. We have a real planner here. 😏

Maybe it'll translate to meal planning...

2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

First he had a pre wash, now he’s having a pre breakfast? 

But what about second breakfast?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Drogo said:

I love you.  I’ll even put cheese powder on your rice like mama does. 

That’s a very normal sized meal.  He’s going to have 6 more before noon, isn’t he?

That or he'll order 5 pizzas while his wife is at work. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Those things are my kryptonite. I don’t even like the full size ones, but those minis rule. 

Minis have a better chocolate-to-PB ratio.  I’ve done the research.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

His wife is surprisingly slim. Does she eat separately or just manages portion sizes better?  Or does he just eat all the extras so she doesn't overeat?

She likely didn't grow up in an environment where recreation was food, punishment was food, celebration was food, babysitting was food. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

How many grapes do you get on Keto? 

None. But I follow this keto guy out of  India and make some of his foods sometimes, which is what this was. I do lower carb as a diabetic, so as long as I keep to a portion, which is about 15 grapes, I'm OK. I find something like Atkins easier to do long term than keto, which can be kinda fanatical. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Feelin' good, but the continuing omicron shit is a bit disheartening.......

My school told the parents today that they do not have to send their kids to school for the next week if they don’t want to. Or bring them. Whatever’s convenient. But, by God, we shall NOT require masks. 🇺🇸

1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Minis have a better chocolate-to-PB ratio.  I’ve done the research.

I for one applaud your dedication to science. 

Just now, Suzywriter said:

She likely didn't grow up in an environment where recreation was food, punishment was food, celebration was food, babysitting was food. 

Wait, she wasn't from a culture where food played a big part in all celebrations? When her family gets together they don't cook and eat together? What sorcery is this?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

None. But I follow this keto guy out of  India and make some of his foods sometimes, which is what this was. I do lower carb as a diabetic, so as long as I keep to a portion, which is about 15 grapes, I'm OK. I find something like Atkins easier to do long term than keto, which can be kinda fanatical. 

I was so hopeful that a keto grape had been invented. 
Good for you for creating a plan that works!

• LOL 3