Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

It only took one date for us to move in together.  We did wait to marry until we could afford wedding rings.  Married 42 years later this month.  Life is interesting.

Mr Poetic and I got engaged after dating for 6 weeks. We celebrate our 40th anniversary this year. My parents were convinced it wouldn't last 

• Love 17

Burning Rubber checking in, I'm on Contrave so I'm eating nothing and you can't tempt me.

His body volume is 25% of the total bathroom volume.

If he was a woman they would have blurred his titties. 

"Overwhelmingness" LOL

He's so stressed, awww

Thank His Noodly Appendages for closed captioning. 

Proud Sister slash wife is cooking healthy!

If he was doing ride share, his fuel costs must have been phenomenal. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, aliya said:

Not gonna lie. I have ordered a Tastykake box by mail. We moved out of the area, but sometimes the memories just move you. Butterscotch krimpet  is the food of the gods.

My aunt used to stock up on Krimpets whenever she came to visit. Eventually they started selling them in Houston and she didn't have to leave space in her suitcase anymore.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Olmesartan is a blood pressure med. I think that's what everyone is thinking of

Ondansetron is closer.  It's an anti-nausea/vomiting med, too, which is more appropriate for his eating habit!   

PS there is also Enteron for diarrhea.  Which is almost an anagram!

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 7

No, FOOD is not your friend!!!  It’s like one of my recovering alcoholic friends said to me one day,” my best friend became my worst enemy.”

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Mr Poetic and I got engaged after dating for 6 weeks. We celebrate our 40th anniversary this year. My parents were convinced it wouldn't last 

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!  6 weeks for me was just a hit and run (just kidding).  Happy for you!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, QueBueno said:

"It's about a seven hour drive to Houston."  No.  No it's not.

Must have included multiple detours to fancier restaurants than the fast food right off the ramp!   I am sure he planned his itinerary around meals!  

• Love 1

Musa seems like a sweet woman, but when I see her all I hear is Eddie Murphy's standup routine in Delirious (1983)..."Goonie goo goo". "Onetron! What have you done for me lately?!"

I will see myself out now...

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Cinnamon rolls, pizza, and fries? That’s me knocking on your door. I brought my chihuahua. We’re both house-trained. And Covid negative. 

I have no pizza or fries, but I will go get some if you bring me a Chihuahua.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Good evening pounders! Im down 5kg in the past month and a half down to 96,5kg! Tonights eating habit is blackened grouper and some sweet potatoes and probably a piece of fruit.

I would say congrats but was told I can’t because it feeds into the negative need for validation regarding weight and feeds diet culture and negativity…. No I’m not joking…I was told this. Screw it …congrats, that is a great achievement ! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I'm sure before being put in the program they have to get a psych clearance, all kinds of medical tests, so it's not just weigh in, see Dr. Now, and hit the giant buffet across the parking lot. 

Month 1-702

I guess Mommy Feeder doesn't consider them really married, because they didn't get married in church?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I’ll be shocked if this guy gets surgery. He’s clearly not willing to make the effort. He laughs and he’s got one foot in the grave. I like his wife, I feel bad for her 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I have no pizza or fries, but I will go get some if you bring me a Chihuahua.

Lol! Sorry, I must have gotten my posts mixed up. And just when I was proud of myself for keeping up with chat and watching at the same time 🤣

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, snarkish said:

Musa seems like a sweet woman, but when I see her all I hear is Eddie Murphy's standup routine in Delirious (1983)..."Goonie goo goo". "Onetron! What have you done for me lately?!"

I will see myself out now...

But she's not a bigfoot in any way. He had another routine about finding an african wife...I'm remembering that one and blushing, it was so rude.

Now he's at mom's he's hitting the fries and pizza, AND oce cream.

Another one stuck on magical thinking with sky daddy and who wants to be a pastor.

His poor wife is really trying to make him eat healthy, it's still unexplained how he accesses all that food he must be secretly eating.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4