Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hey Pounder pals! I am just fainting to see tonight's episode, don't know why I'm looking forward to it so much but there you are. I hope its not dud. 

Eating habit? Salad with a little chicken and feta cheese. Followed by three mini peanut butter cups. 

• Love 8

My current eating habit is a bag of chocolate coconut almonds I picked up at Costco.  It’s like always getting the best bite of an Almond Joy.  But with dark chocolate.  

(…is chocolate a carb?)

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Hi peoples!!! Tonight's eating habit was this almost-instagram-worthy salad (it was prettier before I added the cheese; I also topped it off with a some croutons and honey French dressing (not two cups)) with cranberry-lime seltzer (which is much better than the cranberry-lime soda I had a couple weeks ago).

image.png.422b926d911f9716bd85a22776b45d2d.png

Also I had half a can of ginger beer in the fridge so I had a late afternoon snack of a ginger beer float with vanilla ice cream. It was pretty good.

Just put cinnamon rolls in the oven.

• Love 14

Hello my friends. Tonight's eating habit was some keto ground beef that was supposed to taste like a cheeseburger. I should have left off the cheese. And grapes. Yeah, Dr Now. I'm still eating grapes. Come and get me. I hope the rest of you are doing well.

Oh yeah -  I just got internet back yesterday. I think it was 10 days w/o and the website says they'll be out until the 17th (if they fix it by then, even).  I had to change providers. What a mess.

• Love 7

Ontreon Shannon, Plano TX, 36 years old, and weight unknown.    I find the 7 month filming ominous.   He's married but they live with his mother.  

He's 'overwhelmed', and overwhelmingness, that sounds like hoarders, they're always overwhelmed.   

So, he's blaming grandma?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Stopping eating so much might also keep you out of the hospital.  Just sayin'...

I give that a "useful" reaction. Who'da thunk?

His wife is tiny. Or maybe just normal size but tiny in comparison.

• Love 2

I'm here for now.. My eyes are already bleeding.  I usually can't keep up.  I just had leftover pork with onions and peppers that i cooked in the crock pot.  and NOW I WANT TO PUKE.

• Love 8

Hello pounders! My eating habit was my boyfriend’s leftover lunch. He got chicken spaghetti, okra, and purple hill peas at a restaurant today and damned if it wasn’t enough for two people. And so get this: instead of skarfing down the whole thing, he shared with me! 🤣

oh dear. A pre wash system. We have a real planner here. 😏

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Hi peoples!!! Tonight's eating habit was this almost-instagram-worthy salad (it was prettier before I added the cheese; I also topped it off with a some croutons and honey French dressing (not two cups)) with cranberry-lime seltzer (which is much better than the cranberry-lime soda I had a couple weeks ago).

image.png.422b926d911f9716bd85a22776b45d2d.png

Also I had half a can of ginger beer in the fridge so I had a late afternoon snack of a ginger beer float with vanilla ice cream. It was pretty good.

Just put cinnamon rolls in the oven.

YUM! First commercial, I'm running downstairs to dump tuna  and cottage cheese over a grocery store salad tossed with vinegar and lemon pepper, and slice up an apple.  Those are all zero points foods.  I'm using my last 6 points on 4 cups of air popped Chick-a-boom popcorn and 22 Popchips. This is rough coming off Keto, where I ate butter and bacon with a pile of beef. 

• Love 5