Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It should be easier for this guy…his wife cooks delicious healthy meals. 

You can lead a horse to dinner, but you can't keep him from cleaning out the fridge while his wife is at work.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Ok had to go back and start watching for reals. Just saw the trip to the grocery store and I haaaaaaate this guy. “We need more ice cream. Go get me a chair. Run, Forrest, run.” 
Bet, dude. Wait until the next time you ask for a cookie. Or a drink of water. Or for me to take this pillow off your face. 
I really hope she punches him before this show is over. 

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Did he just say he's drinking protein shakes that aren't on the diet because he needs to make things easier on himself?

Do I win anything for getting all the reactions on my post?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

You can lead a horse to dinner, but you can't keep him from cleaning out the fridge while his wife is at work.

If she isn’t a feeder then I wonder what she sees in him. What does he contribute to the marriage. Does he work? Do they do things together besides eat and go grocery shopping?

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Especially not when Mommy Dearest is there to stuff the said fridge with all the bad-for-him not-on-the-diet things he loves!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, aliya said:

Not all of them. Atkins isn't. Protein powders aren't, unless you have a weight gain one. 

Atkins, Premier Protein and Lean Protein are sugar free. So are the knock offs of all three, made by Walmart.

Why the hell is "I Melt With You" on a damned cheese commercial? I still remember dancing with some stranger in Toad's Place in New Haven, CT while watching Modern English perform that song live. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

"Tennis shoes in storage" is an ... original ... excuse for trying not to exercise.

I am going to use this one day.  Pure genius.

Edited by umgoblue
Because typos should be corrected.
  • LOL 4
24 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I used to drink those carnation breakfast shakes until I realized how bad they were. I was in my early 20s, in school and working so just needing something to sip during my commute. I tried one recently and all I tasted was sugar

I have some of the powder mix in my kitchen. I don't drink them very often. Sometimes I add it to a smoothie.

• Love 3
Just now, umgoblue said:

His feet look like....WHAAATTTT? Yikes.

His feet are Ashy!!!  I should kick him out of the race because we self-respecting African-Americans always lotion up so the Ash don't show!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Those are some serious looking weights.  25 pounds, maybe?  If not more? Though given he is a man who is used to carrying literally hundreds of pounds of extra weight, he probably needs massive weights.

I feel bad for his wife.  She is trying, but he is just sabotaging her efforts. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Why the hell is "I Melt With You" on a damned cheese commercial? I still remember dancing with some stranger in Toad's Place in New Haven, CT watching Modern English perform that song. 

Aargh, I hate that song. My husband was in a band that opened for Modern English once, at the Paradise in Boston. He swears they did a 40 minute dance version of "I Melt With You". 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I have some of the powder mix in my kitchen. I don't drink them very often. Sometimes I add it to a smoothie.

I used those to get breakfast into tired kids before school, when I had kids. Milk, breakfast drink powder and a banana mixed in the blender.  They drank it without complaint.  It can be added to heated milk to make "hot chocolate" with the same stealthy plan....get some nutrition into skinny kids with the metabolism of an entire herd of steer. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Premier Protein makes Cookies & Cream, and a Banana flavor that is to die for.  The caramel flavor over ice with 2 shots of Keurig espresso is the breakfast of the gods. Of. The. Gods.

Ill have to try that. Im supposed to have one of those but I tried the caramel and it smelled like boost abd made me start gagging after a few sips.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I saw someone on a cooking show make French toast out of a panettone. Gah that looked so good

Mention of Panettone reminded me of re-watching The Great British Baking Show Masterclass with Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood doing Christmas recipes.  Gawd, they looked good!  Nobody can slap dough around like Paul!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aargh, I hate that song. My husband was in a band that opened for Modern English once, at the Paradise in Boston. He swears they did a 40 minute dance version of "I Melt With You". 

One hit wonders making it last!

• LOL 4