Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

This guy knows he's going to die

I think that he is completely in denial, like so many other poundticipants. They say they know they are going to die but I really don't think they truly believe it. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

For those of you keeping score, I still hate him. 

I’ve been battling a respiratory infection. Not Covid, but I’ve been sicker than I have for at least two years. My boyfriend has come by to help me, bringing me food, walking my dog, taking out the trash, etc. I have not been able to thank him enough. Would I survive without him? Of course. But he has been so helpful and so kind.  So it’s just rubbing me wrong tonight seeing this guy’s feed me feed me feed me crap while his wife does everything for him EXCEPT the freaking pre-wash. I know it’s nothing new with these pounders and how they treat people, I just felt the need to rant. 

Addicts don’t have family - they have hostages.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

This seriously could have been a 20 minutes epsidode.

But then the chat would have been 20 minutes too!   I am in it for the chats.  And the occasional epic scenes/meme-worthy quotes.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Yep, confirmed she is working on her Green Card.  Not sure how long one has to stay married, but I think she can apply for citizenship after 3 years with the marriage route.  Odds are she might be widowed before she can get divorced... but if that was on her mind, she would be feeding him like Momma dearest instead of just washing her hands.  

However, (this happened to someone I used to work with) if the sponsor/spouse dies before the qualifying person gets permanent status, then they have to find an alternative sponsor. 

I think the Angry Birds commercial is more absurd than many of Geico ones are, the man risks injury for a $10 pot?   

Month 1-702

Month 3-683

Month 5- 689 +6

Dr. Paradise session.  Ontreon's goal of full time ministry will never happen.   How can this man help other people with grief, he never lets go of his.    One week later, the huge cheat, Caramel Frappe, Cinnamon Roll is not necessary to write a sermon.    He calls that a little reward.   I'm guessing it's over 1,300 calories depending on the size.  

Month 7-704     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I’ve been battling a respiratory infection. Not Covid, but I’ve been sicker than I have for at least two years. My boyfriend has come by to help me, bringing me food, walking my dog, taking out the trash, etc. I have not been able to thank him enough. Would I survive without him? Of course. But he has been so helpful and so kind.  So it’s just rubbing me wrong tonight seeing this guy’s feed me feed me feed me crap while his wife does everything for him EXCEPT the freaking pre-wash. I know it’s nothing new with these pounders and how they treat people, I just felt the need to rant. 

My son thought he had covid but a PCR test was negative. Doctor said he has a upper respiratory infection and put him on steroids. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

However, (this happened to someone I used to work with) if the sponsor/spouse dies before the qualifying person gets permanent status, then they have to find an alternative sponsor. 

I think the Angry Birds commercial is more absurd than many of Geico ones are, the man risks injury for a $10 pot?   

She is a part of his church. I hope someone would help her out if his family can’t do it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

My son thought he had covid but a PCR test was negative. Doctor said he has a upper respiratory infection and put him on steroids. 

When I lived in Austin I was allergic to everything and had three or four of those every year! They are miserable.

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I had COVID over Christmas, and now the family that I babysit for has it. I'm so over this nonsense. Stop messing up my fun, you virus!

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

That’s rough I hope you feel better soon

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes! If it's a beloved plant raised from seed and coaxed through 90-degree days and torrential rains, you bet your bippy you'll risk life and limb to save it! It's your PLANT!!

I ran through hail and ground lightning to save my beloved begonia!

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ironically, my friend just texted me to ask if I wanted to order some Girl Scout cookies from her granddaughter.

I've been using the "donate" option the last few years.

"There's been a struggle." Should be a chalk outline around the refrigerator.

"Psychotherapy won't help" should be on the bingo card.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

O: I am a licensed minister who doesn't remember my bible.

He loves to say "I'm a minister" but he doesn't do much ministering. He doesn't even talk about the Lord and stuff like most god botherers are prone to. 

• Love 10

O:  If I can figure out how to departmentalize...

Here in lies the problem Pounders!

I think that he got his license by the powers vested him from the Interwebs and the whole ceremony was for our benefit only.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

How did she die?  Her heart... while he keeps smiling and doesn't elaborate.

This guy seems like the other one from Alaska/Montana who was just trolling for attention and TV time and no real commitment to losing weight.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How funny! This must be my "anecdotes concerning my husband" night--He lived in Houston for about 10 years (late 70's-early 80's) and was in a band there that was pretty popular. He NEVER shuts up about it. 

Was it an Irish rock band?

• Love 1