Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

How are guys like Charles friends with guys like Ontreon?  What ground do they connect on? 

Charles is handsome! 

They use the term “friend” pretty loosely on this show. I think it means “someone the production crew managed to locate “.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

How can he have no butt? How is this possible?

My father, brother and I are all built this way. Regardless of weight (which on all of us ranged from skinny to overweight), we all have flat butts. The fat just ends up elsewhere.

I guess I wasn't looking - why did the trainer have that blue wagon? What was in it?

He had the exercise ball in there and maybe some other equipment?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Lol! Sorry, I must have gotten my posts mixed up. And just when I was proud of myself for keeping up with chat and watching at the same time 🤣

No, the pizza and fries part was me commenting on his plate.

But the cinnamon rolls are done...

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I rock Pro-Keds  or converse with dresses in the summer--I have bright green, purple and white high-tops with metallic with stars. Winter it's skirts, leggings and LL Bean Duck Boots in shearling and hunter green.  

My husband worked at Converse in the 80's, I had several pairs myself, though I'm not really a sneaker person. I had pink, red, navy sparkle, gold lame, black that I jazzed up with red laces. He has some really cool ones! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

With great legs

My best friend has always said she wants to marry a guy with great legs, because what if she has a daughter and she inherits daddy's legs.  I wouldn't call her husband a handsome man, but he does have great legs.  Her daughter is still young, but she probably will too, when she grows up!   And I am a sucker for well-muscled arms...  and elegant hands. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I cringe when I see some of these patients walking around in inadequate shoes or no shoes at all. Diabetics need to be so careful about their feet. Just the tiniest of injuries can lead to amputation.

Omicron, or whatever his name is, is VERY diabetic!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My husband worked at Converse in the 80's, I had several pairs myself, though I'm not really a sneaker person. I had pink, red, navy sparkle, gold lame, black that I jazzed up with red laces. He has some really cool ones! 

You are married to royalty!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

My father, brother and I are all built this way. Regardless of weight (which on all of us ranged from skinny to overweight), we all have flat butts. The fat just ends up elsewhere.

That's high waist vs. low waist.  My mom is high-waisted, so has no butt but super long legs.  I am half an inch taller than her, but her legs are full two inches longer than mine.  

Not surprised that he didn't lose much weight.  19 pounds is about right, given his lack of effort.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

You are married to royalty!!

LOL, he worked in the mailroom so not really. 

Funny story, when we got married the JP was a co-worker, who did weddings free for Converse employees. His name, for real, was Ronald McDonald. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Damn it! My strategy was to use an area code as my guess for the scale, so I chose Massachusetts. I knew I should’ve picked Las Vegas.

My area code isn't too far off...

Dr. Now getting on him about the protein shakes. His wife is looking at him like "I told you so."

• LOL 4
  • Love 2